Crazy Cornelius & the Magic Pills Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica was unconvinced, and the young girl clenched the cheeks of her bum together to try and relieve her increasing urgency.

Faye tried to reassure her frightened daughter. "How about you close the door but don't lock it while Danielle and I wait outside?" she suggested. "That way we can help you if anything happens. Not that I think it will, the toilet demon is still back at home in Sydney."

"Are you sure?" Erica asked.

"Yes of course," said Faye. "The most important thing is that you go to the toilet."

Feeling more nervous than she had ever been before, Erica went into the bathroom and closed the door but left it unlocked, Faye and Danielle standing outside the door. Her heart racing, Erica looked at the toilet and walked towards it, the teenager putting down the seat.

Feeling herself sweating, Erica unfastened her denim shorts and pulled them down to her ankles, followed by her panties. Erica sat down on the toilet, her pretty teenage feet clad in sandals poking out under her shorts and underpants.

Adjusting her bare bottom on the toilet, all was quiet and Erica relaxed herself enough to pee, the yellow liquid tinkling into the toilet water, the noise audible in the bathroom and to Faye and Danielle waiting outside.

Anticipating hearing the toilet demon's voice, Erica was relieved when all remained silent and as she finished her tinkle, the teen unwound some loo paper and wiped her wet young vagina. Still nervous about pooing, Erica tried to relax the muscles in her rectum.

She farted loudly on the toilet, this preceding a lump of poo that came out of her anus and splashed into the toilet. Again she thought she would hear the toilet demon's voice, but nothing as the young girl got some toilet paper and wiped her anus front to back.

Relaxing more now, Erica sat defecating on the toilet, feeling the relief of her poo oozing out of her bottom and splashing into the water. Erica unwound several lengths of toilet paper from the roll and wiped her bottom with them, and could feel that she needed to poop again.

Accordingly, Erica strained, farted and the last of her feces came out of her back passage, this finishing with another loud fart from the teenager's bottom, signifying she was done apart from wiping. Erica subsequently unwound five lengths of toilet tissue from the roll to finish cleaning herself up.

Her poo over with no demonic interference, Erica felt most relieved and triumphant too, the young girl standing up off the toilet and flushing it, then pulling up her panties and her shorts. Walking over to the sink, the sound of the toilet cistern refilling continuing, Erica washed her hands with plenty of soap and water, adjusted her glasses in the reflection of the mirror and emerged from the bathroom the teenager having a bit of a wedgie after pulling up her knickers, and adjusting the panty elastic from between her butt cheeks.

"Everything okay Erica?" Faye anxiously asked her teenage daughter. She and Danielle had been able to hear Erica advancing the toilet roll while she was in the bathroom and then her flush the toilet and wash her hands, but apart from that nothing else weird was heard.

Erica was overjoyed at being able to take a crap with no supernatural harassment. "Yes, everything was fine. You were right, there was no toilet demon in there waiting to get me." She rubbed her tummy. "I feel so much better."

"That is so good, such a relief," said Faye.

"More for Erica than you Mum I think given she was the one who sat on the toilet and had a crap," Cornelius laughed, again cutting in when he wasn't wanted.

"Congratulations kid," said Danielle. "And guess what? Waiting out here while you went to the toilet made me need to go to the toilet to take a crap too, so excuse me."

Erica, still overjoyed about using the toilet with no toilet demon waiting for her, came back down to Earth a few seconds later as Danielle stepped into the bathroom and immediately noticed Erica's toilet smell. Showing her usual levels of tact and discretion, Danielle laughed and pretended to gag. "Oh my God Erica, how much did you shit? It absolutely fucking stinks in here!"

She laughed and closed and locked the door, waving her hand under her nose and breathing through her mouth to try and avoid the stench of her sister-in-law's shit, while the blushing Erica went and stood with Gavin.

After Danielle had taken her own dump and emerged from the bathroom five minutes later, bitching and moaning that she had to change her tampon prematurely as it was too hard to defecate with one inserted and that she didn't want to take it out and put it back up there again, it was time to worry about more important things.

"I'm worried about leaving the cars overnight," said Alistair. "Look how easily the Mexicans stole your car this morning, Faye. What if the demons interfere with them so we can't get away if we need to?"

"I'd been thinking the same thing, and I've got an idea," said Faye. She took some money. "I'll be right back."

Faye dashed off, and was back five minutes later, holding a bottle of holy water. "There's a church just across the road, and when we drove in I noticed that they had a shop. So I bought this."

Alistair was cynical. "What good is holy water? I don't believe in all that stupid crap."

"This morning I didn't believe in monsters, ghosts, UFOs, demons, teleportation or time travel either," said Faye. "But it is all real, we've seen it for ourselves. So the things in the bible must also be true too."

"What were you planning to do?" Alistair asked.

"I thought if we sprinkled the cars with holy water and prayed, it might keep any demons away, at least until the morning."

"Well, we can give it a try," said Alistair. "Come on."

The motel manager Tom, already suspicious of the party staying in chalet 12, was doing some work outside when he observed even more evidence that this group were strange. He watched wide eyed as all six of them came out of the chalet and stood around the four wheel drive, sprinkling it with holy water, before kneeling around the vehicle, clasping their hands and reciting the Lord's Prayer, crossing themselves and saying 'Amen' when finished.

Then the strange group -- the bearded man, the woman in 1970s clothes, the weird son in the black offensive tee-shirt, the out of place blonde girl, the mousy daughter with glasses and the young guy presumably another son and if this the case way too close to his sister -- went to the second car and repeated the process. The vehicle was sprinkled with holy water, before all six got down on their knees and recited the Lord's Prayer, crossing themselves when finished and saying 'Amen', before going back inside, the perplexed motel manager shaking his head in disbelief.

Inside the chalet, Alistair said, "I think we'd better go and get some dinner. I haven't eaten all day, and I'm starving."

Nobody had eaten anything since the morning, and in the case of Alistair, Faye, Danielle and Erica not at all -- so they were plenty famished. Luckily the tourist town of Nelson Bay had plenty of eating options close by, so the group set out on foot.

Gavin glanced up at the full moon as he walked along holding hands with Erica, recalling how it had spoken to him back in Sydney this morning. Sydney seemed very far away, and Gavin could not help but worry about Lisa, and that his sister would not have any problems with the supernatural nor aliens during the night.

*

Gavin's worry about his sister was an emotion reciprocated by Lisa at this very moment. As was usually the case after work on Friday, Lisa and her friends from work had gone out for drinks after the day at the office had finished. She was currently in one of the many bars at Darling Harbour, the venue crowded with office works enjoying the start to their weekends and lots of football supporters, a Rugby League game taking place later at a nearby stadium.

"Are you okay, Lisa?" one of her friends asked, struggling to make herself heard over the band playing at the venue. "You seem a bit distracted."

Lisa nodded. "Yeah, fine thanks, probably just a bit tired."

Inside the bar, lots of people were smoking, a habit that was not one of Lisa's or any of her immediate family, and she disliked the smell. Going outside to get some fresh air, Lisa inhaled it into her lungs, then saw coming along the way the tall, fit handsome form of her boyfriend Pete, like her coming to relax at the bar with friends after work.

While his friends went into the bar, Pete and Lisa exchanged a kiss, asking each other about their respective days. "Work was fine, but I'm worried about Gavin," she said.

"Gavin? He's not sick is he?" Pete asked.

Lisa shook her head. "No, at least I don't think so. It was just that he was acting so strange this morning, I mean really, really strange."

"Strange how?"

"Well, he thought I was naked, then I was talking to him while I was in the toilet, and then thought I had a stain on my skirt. If I didn't know any better I'd swear he was hallucinating, but that doesn't sound like Gavin at all."

Pete knew and liked his girlfriend's younger brother. "Well Gavin's a sensible kid, no way would he ever take drugs. That little girlfriend of his, Erica, she wouldn't do drugs either."

"Erica, no she wouldn't, especially after one of her brothers got hooked on drugs when he was younger. That's what makes it all the more strange."

"Maybe Gavin is coming down with something?" Pete suggested. "Or maybe its stress? My sister is a nurse, she said the course is pretty intense, and a lot of university students even if they did well in high school like Gavin did can find making the transition from secondary to tertiary education hard."

"I've thought about all those things, but there seemed something more going on," said Lisa. "Like Gavin rang me at lunchtime, tried to tell me everything was okay, but I just got that feeling he was lying."

"So where's Gavin now? Resting up at home? Or maybe if he and Erica go out to see a movie or something it might help him relax?"

"Gavin's gone away camping up the Colo River with his mates for the weekend," said Lisa. "He had mentioned it before, but it was supposed to be two weeks from now. He said he mixed the dates and again it's not like Gavin to forget something like that."

"Well the Colo River is a nice spot," said Pete. "That fresh Blue Mountains Air might be good for Gavin. My brother, sister and I always loved it when our parents took us camping up there as kids."

"Hopefully it does do him some good," said Lisa. "I just worry about him."

"Well, I'd be a bit strange too if I thought I saw my own sister naked," laughed Pete, stroking Lisa's long blonde hair. "But I'm sure Gavin's fine, it's not like it happens all the time. Plus, you're overlooking the good news."

"What's that?" Lisa asked.

Pete grinned suggestively. "Your brother is away camping. Your folks are still on their cruise out in the South Pacific. That means we have the house to ourselves -- and can have a lot of fun."

Lisa and Pete kissed, and Lisa felt her boyfriend's hand on her bum, tracing her panty lines through her skirt. Inside her knickers, Lisa felt her vagina tingle, but it didn't last long. Before accompanying Pete back into the bar, Lisa looked at the night sky, seeing the Southern Cross constellation and the full moon. Her attention went to the bright lights of the Sydney city skyline, the tall buildings illuminated and the red aircraft navigation light atop the Sydney Tower flashing intermittently.

It was a nice autumn night in Sydney, and she and her boyfriend had a fun weekend ahead of them. But still, Lisa could not shake that uneasy feeling that something very strange was going on with her brother and that his story of camping at the Colo River was fictional.

*

The first restaurant that the ravenous Hawkins family spied up in Nelson Bay was a Chinese restaurant. "That looks nice, let's try in there," suggested Faye.

They all stepped inside, and immediately knew it was not the place for them, despite how hungry they were. The restaurant interior was decorated with Chinese artwork and lanterns plus dragons -- lots and lots of dragons. As soon as the party of six entered the restaurant the dragons looked at them and hissed and growled menacingly. Everyone backed out slowly, and continued their walk up the road.

"Didn't really want to have Chinese food anyway," grumbled Alistair. "We'd be sitting there trying to eat our meal listening to Chinamen going 'ying yang ying yang' the whole fucking night."

"How about fish and chips?" Erica suggested, indicating a fish and chip shop across the way.

"Well they probably won't have dragons in there, so let's give it a go," suggested the ravenous Alistair.

The fish and chip shop was busy this Friday night, and the family ordered six fish and chips, with all of them getting a soft drink out of the refrigerator. They sat in six chairs next to each other, a tank full of lobsters on the other side of them.

Waiting for their order, it was young Erica who noticed first that something was amiss here too. The walls of the fish and chip shop were painted blue with cartoon animals and people who liked eating fish. There was a fisherman, a ship's captain, a chef, a pirate, a mermaid, a shark, a marlin, a crocodile, a dolphin, a stingray, a seagull, a pelican, a penguin, a seal, an orca and a cat, all eagerly anticipating a feed of fish and chips. However, as Erica looked at the cartoons she could feel the eyes of the cartoon ship's captain looking at her, and then she saw the cartoon seagull move.

At first Erica thought she might be mistaken, but when the crocodile swam across the store wall, she knew she was not imagining things and tapped her mother on the shoulder. Faye also movement in the cartoon people and the animals, who in turn nudged Alistair who also saw the cartoons all moving around freely along the walls, as did Gavin, Cornelius and Danielle, Danielle noting that the dolphin performed a back flip and the pirate waved at her.

All sat rigidly in their seats, dead silent, until one of the lobsters spoke to them from the tank. "Well good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Hawkins, Cornelius, Danielle, Erica and Gavin. I do hope you enjoy your stay in Nelson Bay."

Alistair spoke softly. "We need to leave here, right now. Do not make eye contact with any of them."

Leaving their soft drinks half consumed, the Hawkins family stood up in complete unison like they were herd animals and left the fish and chip shop. Other customers were puzzled, as were the staff of the shop, who could not fathom why six customers who had paid for their order would just up and leave like that. The group had appeared odd when they arrived, but still...

Deprived first of Chinese food then fish and chips, Alistair was pretty grumpy as the family searched for another restaurant, which hopefully did not contain vicious dragons, cartoons that came to life on walls nor talking lobsters.

"What about this place?" Faye suggested. The restaurant was a casual eating place, specializing in fried chicken. Appropriately, there was a large chicken statue outside the front door, and a large rooster on the roof.

"Fried chicken, I don't know," grumbled Alistair.

"What's wrong with friend chicken?" asked Faye.

"Nothing if you're a Negro and live in America," grunted Alistair.

Cornelius laughed, and impersonated an elderly African-American man from the Deep South. "Hey Alistair, y'all want some friend chicken?"

The angry Alistair turned around to belt Cornelius one, but fortunately this time Danielle, although normally a trouble-maker but tonight desperate to eat and not wanting any more delays, pulled her husband away from his angry father and reprimanded him. "Cornelius, tone it down."

"So no friend chicken then?" the famished Faye asked.

Alistair looked at the friend chicken restaurant. "I'm not black, I don't want to eat food for Negros. But I'm so hungry I would probably eat a deep fried Negro right now, so let's go inside."

Fortunately, Alistair did not have to consume a deep friend African-American for his tea, there was plenty of friend chicken plus chips and salad and drinks for everyone to enjoy sitting at a booth, plus no strange happenings like at the Chinese restaurant and the fish and chip shop.

Despite his expressed distaste for friend chicken, Alistair had no problems eating the chicken from the large family sized bucket the family had purchased. The restaurant was busy this evening, and lots of people were sitting in the booths, or waiting for take-away. They were close to finishing when Cornelius started feeling a bit thirsty after eating fries with too much chicken salt, and he was glad that they had ordered unlimited drink refills, as his glass of soda was close to empty.

Getting out of his seat, Cornelius went to go to the drinks machine, which took him past a large television screen. A nightly current affairs program was on at the moment, although as Cornelius passed by it had gone to a commercial break.

Cornelius's interest was aroused by a show that was being promoted, a Saturday morning children's television block, which screened cartoons and was hosted by three really hot young women -- one blonde, one brunette and one redhead -- and one really lucky young guy. While Cornelius definitely did not want a job, he might be persuaded otherwise if offered a job like this.

Perving on the three girls as they announced what would be on tomorrow morning's show in their usual bubbly manner, Cornelius's attention went to the cartoons the girls said would be on. One was an amusing cartoon about a villainous vampire, whose attempts at world domination were always foiled by the bumbling monsters who were his henchmen and by his own hubris and his failures to plan and learn from his past mistakes. The other cartoon of which the girls showed a clip did cause Cornelius apprehension -- it was the same cartoon as the one this morning, where the robots had come through the TV to get him.

Fortunately the clip was only on for a few seconds, before the four young presenters again addressed the camera. "So join us Saturday morning from 7 am for lots of fun and adventure," said the blonde girl, before she and her three co-hosts stopped and pointed through the TV, no longer smiling.

"That includes you, Cornelius Hawkins," they said in unison.

"Aah!" yelled Cornelius. He turned to run, but like his younger sister that morning when she had been terrorized by demons while she was on the toilet, he became so afraid he could not move.

In abject terror, Cornelius sunk to his knees and watched in horror as the three girls and the young guy on the TV turned from live action to cartoon, and came through to the TV screen towards him.

"No, no, no, this can't be happening!" Cornelius screamed, horrified as the restaurant and everyone and everything in it turned to cartoons, including himself. "Leave me alone!"

Cornelius cowered on the restaurant floor as the TV presenters approached him. "Relax Cornelius, we're not going to hurt you," said the redhead.

"We've got somebody here who wants to meet you," said the brunette presenter.

"Who, who wants to meet me?" Cornelius gabbled, dismayed that he was a cartoon now.

"He's right behind you," said the lone male presenter, pointing for Cornelius to turn around.

Cornelius did just this, and recoiled in horror as there stood the tall, caped vampire from the first cartoon promoted. "Bah!" screamed Cornelius.

"Relax, Cornelius," said the vampire.

"How can I relax, you're a vampire, stay out of my head, stay out of my head!" screamed Cornelius.

"Yes, I am a vampire. But I am also a fully qualified lawyer, and as such, as I am here to broker a very attractive deal between you and your friends over there."