Nude on the River

Story Info
Nude sunbathing turns into a random sexual encounter.
2.6k words
4.53
24.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful day. The sun was hot, and the river was cool as it slowly meandered through the valley. I was enjoying my special spot on the river. The shear rock face, shady trees, and sandy beach made this spot perfect as it was difficult to hike to and always deserted. This allowed me to enjoy one of my favorite things to do, nude sunbathing.

Sweaty from the trek in, I laid out my towel on the warm sand, stripped of my clothes, and dove into the cool water. Instantly I feel revived, as the sweat is washed away, and the water caresses my skin. There's a liberating feeling swimming naked. The current seems to tickle and play with every inch of me, licking and toying, playfully cleansing every crevice. Just me and nature as it's meant to be.

Feeling reborn, I relax on the beach, letting the sun dry my skin. Slowly I begin to drift off, while the sweet fragrance of the cottonwoods and mountain hills fill my nostrils and calm my mind. I feel at one with nature, and my last thought is of how good life is, and couldn't possibly get any better than this.

Splash! I'm awoken suddenly by a disturbance in the water! Sitting up to see what could have made such a large sound, I'm shocked to see a figure swimming in the current. Looking at my surroundings, I noticed another towel and bag laid out on the sand not far from me. Feeling a little vulnerable, (perhaps a bit shocked to see another person in my secret spot), I debate whether or not to cover up. Before I have the chance, a figure begins to emerge from the water.

She is not very tall, petite in size and shape, but fit and very, very, naked! The first thing I notice are her small perky breasts swaying as she walks up the riverbank. Her nipples are rather large, and very erect as the breeze hits the water dripping off of her. The next noticeable thing is she has short blonde hair all over her tan body, just like the fuzz on a peach, except for her triangular shaped bush, which is far from short, and a rich strawberry blonde color.

"Hi. I hope you don't mind me crashing your spot? It's pretty epic!" she says with a smile that is mesmerizing.

Snapping out of my gaze, I stammer, "Not at all.", as my eyes drift back to her amazing bush, watching water collect, drip down and cascade off her furry legs.

Sitting on her towel, she reaches into her bag and opens a beer. "Want one?", she asks.

"Yes please.", I reply, walking over to her.

Even though I was trying to avoid staring at this sexy naked woman, blood began flowing to certain parts of me. Not that I was rock hard, (I'm more of a grower than a shower), but noticeably swelling, and I could tell by her gaze she noticed it too. I stood there for a second, took a long swig as I looked out over the river, and out of the corner of my eye I was excited to see she kept looking over at the veins beginning to pulse on my cock. I purposely flexed my dick, causing it to bob up and down a little, and enjoyed watching her squirm as she tried not to watch the show I put on for her.

Thanking my new drinking buddy, I introduced myself and we shook hands. Her hand was small yet strong, and we shared a moment as our eyes met. Fearful of my cock growing larger I quickly retreated to my towel and lay on my stomach, hiding my hardness by pressing it into the sand. We exchanged small talk for a bit, which was a poor distraction from her tan skin and nakedness. I too was having a difficult time not staring, and I believe she was purposefully uncrossing and crossing her legs so that I could see that glorious bush of hers. I myself not being as tan, was beginning to show signs of reddening.

She noticed as well and said, "You might want to flip over, you're kind of done on that side."

Still a bit shy regarding my erect state, I fumble with some sunscreen and try applying it to myself.

"You want some help?" she asks.

"No, no, I'm fine" I protested, but before the words had left my mouth, she was kneeling next to me, taking the sunscreen from my hand. I flinch as the cold cream splashes on my back but soon I began to melt as her hands are on me. Rubbing my neck, my shoulders, my back, her hands worked their magic down my body.

"How does this feel?" She asks.

"Mmmmm perfect." I reply. "Thank you."

Her hands apply more lotion to my calves and the back of my thighs before slowly messaging it into my bright pink ass cheeks.

"You need it most here," she says, "is that ok?".

Barely able to respond, I mumble but nothing coherent. She continues to message my ass working her way around my muscles, fingertips slowly working further and further into my inner thighs.

At this point my cock is so hard, the ground is pushing my shaft and balls up between my legs. I'm sure she can see them, yet her fingers continue to inch closer and closer until finally she lets her fingers brush against my balls and the head of my cock. My whole body jumps in response, and she giggles "Whoops! Sorry about that!" She goes back to messaging my back and shoulders, yet I can feel her eyes are staring at the head of my cock and the precum dripping from the tip onto the towel as it throbs and twitches with her every touch.

"There ya go" she responds removing her hands from my back. "Feeling relaxed?"

All I can muster at this point is a nod and a "Mmm hmmm.". "Good!", she replies.

The next thing I feel as I lay there totally calm and at peace is hot tingles falling over my head and face as she starts dumping handfuls of sand over my head.

"Oh, you're going to pay for that" I pop up chasing after her.

She begins to run in circles through the sand, giggling and shrieking, breasts and ass swinging this way and that way as my hard cock slaps and flaps against my thighs until finally I'm able to tackle her face first into the sand. When she lifts her head, she is covered, head to toe. She starts spitting sand out of her mouth and before I can form my apology, this beautiful sandy woman begins to laugh until both of us are rolling around in the sand laughing and giggling together.

"Don't worry" she says "I love how the hot sand feels on my body. Burry me!" she says lying flat on her back.

How can I deny this beautiful naked creature before me? I begin to bury her feet and legs. For the first time I got to view all of her. Those thin sexy legs covered with the softest, tiniest blond hair. Slowly she begins to disappear. Whether consciously or subconsciously, I continued to bury her stomach, shoulders and neck, until all that is left was her face, breasts, and pussy. The entire time I was doing this she just laid there smiling, as if she knew what was coming next and very much approved.

Soon it was time to begin covering her breasts. They were perky, pointy, with large dark puffy areolas covered with the same fine hair that was on her legs. Pointing to the sky was an erect nipple, about 3/8 an inch long. She shuddered as I let the first handful trickle down onto these clearly sensitive areas. Dropping the sand, letting it gradually leave my fingertips as it cascaded down her nipple slowly collecting at the base of her firm bosom. Handful after handful began to slowly pile up until one breast was fully covered. When I started on the next, she again shuddered, yet this time she bit her lip, and I noticed her hips rise slightly in eagerness for what would eventually be the last covered in sand. I too was eager to move on.

My focus soon became the triangle mound of amazing perfection. Starting at the point where her thighs met her pubic mound, the hair on her body changed from being short and fine to long and thick. It resembled two waves, traveling towards each other, cresting, and curling where they met, creating a ridge that ran from the center of her bellybutton, through the middle of her pubic mound and disappearing between her thighs. It was the most beautiful bush I have ever seen.

Once again, slowly, I let the sand trickle from my fingers, drawing a line down the center of her pussy. When I reached her V, she let out a gasp, as the hot sand filtered through her hair, down to what was invisible below. I could almost visualize each hot grain finding its way through the denseness as it came to rest against her sensitive flesh. Almost immediately I noticed that the sand collecting at the bottom of the v shape was beginning to clump and darken in color, as it was surely absorbing moisture that was leaking from her lips. Gradually only the crest of the wave was left visible, like some bamboo stalks protruding from the ground until they disappeared. I now could only watch the rise and fall of her covered chest, which was beginning to slow as she overcame the excitement of what was just happening to her.

"That was fun. Thank you!" she said.

To which I replied, "Totally my pleasure".

Harmony laughed "That's apparent" motioning towards my erect cock, glistening with sweat and now dripping a sandy thread of precum even longer than before.

I was so focused on her I was unaware of just how incredibly excited I had become, as if I was edging without actually touching myself. For some reason I was not ashamed. I felt extremely comfortable around her, as if we were good friends who had known each other for a very long time.

"I'm hot" she exclaimed, "Ready for a swim?"

"Definitely" I replied, and broke into a sprint, being the first to dive into the river.

She entered the water just as I rose to the surface, and I looked down to see her smiling at me as she swam underneath.

"Feels so good" I exclaimed as she surfaced nearby.

"Amazing "she replied. "You know what is also amazing?"

"No" I asked as the current brought her closer, nudging her against me as if it was encouraging me to make a move. "You", she said with a smile. Our eyes met, and as if in a trance I pulled her close to me and pressed her lips to mine.

The way our mouths fit together was as if they were made to, like pieces of a puzzle that interlocked perfectly. We seemed to fall into the current, swirling and spinning like our bodies, and our tongues were. I pulled her in closer, pressing her hard, erect nipples into my chest as my throbbing cock pressed against her stomach. We forgot to breathe, and her thighs wrapped around my leg. First her bush began to caress my thigh, but as she pulled me in tighter, I felt her warm soft lips pressing against me, then with a deeper thrust of my tongue, I could feel her clit harden, causing her to whimper and bite my lip.

Pulling back a little to fill my lungs I asked, "You ready to get out?".

Nodding, looking into my eyes, "I need you inside me." she replies.

Sliding my tongue back inside her mouth we continue to kiss as we work our way back to shore. As we leave the water, she wraps her legs around my waist, which aligns her pussy lips to rest on top of my shaft. Not wanting to let her go, I cup her ass cheeks and begin to carry her back to our towels, and every step through the soft sand causes my cock to slap against her furry pussy, exciting us even further. Upon reaching my towel, I drop to my knees, our lips still locked as I slowly lower her down onto her back. While her arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me closer, the head of my throbbing cock begins to rub up and down her wet hairy slit, parting her folds, and coating me with her natural lubricant as my precum mixture coats her as well. We look into each other's eyes now when both of us know what is about to happen. When the head begins to stretch the opening but has not yet become fully engulfed by the folds. At this moment, she seems to nod to me, and we both exhale as my cock slowly slides inside her. Our lips press into each other once more as we revel in the sensation of it all. My cock, being fully wrapped in her warm wetness, and her pussy being stretched by my ridged erection. Our hips gyrate, grinding, pressing deeper, as if we could make our bodies become one, fully merged for eternity.

I kiss her jaw, her ear, her neck, to which she moans softly, "Fuck me.".

Slowly I slide my cock out and back in, matching her hips as I thrust, watching her hairy pussy spread apart and then fold inward with every thrust. Her long pubic hair wrapping around me, mixing with her wetness as if it was helping her pussy milk the cum from me.

"Yes, yes, that's it. Fuck me" she moans as my cock glides in and out faster, harder, slapping our bodies together mixing the sounds of her wetness and the sweat from the sun beating down on us.

"Yes, yes, yes fuck me yes" she begs. Cupping the back of her head in my hands, laying my full weight upon her, I continue to thrust and pound into her.

My balls begin to tighten, her nails dig into my ass as she forces me in deeper and deeper. "Ohhh I'm gonna cum" I moan.

"Yesss, yesss cum in me! CUM IN ME!" she wails as I feel her pussy contract around me as she climaxes and my balls begin to empty inside her, spraying her walls and cervix with stream after stream of my seed.

"Yesss, yesss, yes..." she sobs softer and softer until it's just a whisper in my ear as I collapse onto her body.

Slowly my cock slips out of her when our orgasms subside. I roll off, letting my hands roam over her as she lay there spent, caressing her breasts and nipples, her stomach, her neck and face. Then I begin to toy with her pussy hair, teasing it, stroking it, watching my cum seep out of her, our fluids coating her bush with a delicious silky mixture.

"You like?" She says running her fingers through her sticky sweet hair, rubbing the cream into her lips and clit.

"I love it" I say, looking into her eyes.

"So does my husband" she says, flashing me the ring on her finger I failed to notice.

"Oh..." I stammer, staring at the river. "So, I guess we won't be exchanging numbers then." I say as a rush of disappointment comes over me.

Smiling half a smile she says, "Probably not a good idea." and touches my hand, "Maybe I will run into you here again?"

"Sure." I smile back, looking at my beautiful surroundings and human I practically fell in love with the moment I entered her. Yet that was already in the past, and trying to hide my disappointment, I mustered a smile and tried to let it go, like a leaf floating on the river, floating away until it was no longer real, only just a memory.