All Comments on 'Crazy from the Heat Ch. 02'

by appleweed

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AirspeeedAirspeeedabout 11 years ago

Mom's change in behavior is a little hard to believe. Also so much is going on before their lovemaking, that seems to have no influence in the story at all. I loved the describtion of the first hot night, telling us little details; you're good at that. Please write more.

GizmorGizmorabout 11 years ago
Heat

Waiting for the next chapter. Loving the story and when is Lori going to get involved? Thanks.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 11 years ago
Great

This was awesome honey, keep going. I wouldn't add anyone one, just keep it between them, there's no reason he can't become his mother's new husband.

popveepopveeabout 11 years ago

More chapters would be nice--but you need a proof reader.

"seam" should be "seem": "burry" should be "bury". Otherwise the story is enjoyable.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Better then the first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That"s not saying part one was bad, this was just more sexy. Please keep this story going, it could get a lot hotter, in more ways then one. It was a good read ...LAROC

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

This is better than the first? Well opinions vary..

leann5redleann5redabout 11 years ago
very good read

you have got the fell for it nowe...plz just more of the same ty howe about chapters 3&4 .. I think you have it in you to do then yours leann xxxx

horny2play69horny2play69about 11 years ago

Very nice story and I like the way they have moved forward so quickly; sharing a sexual event !! Maybe now, they'll find new positions to try and Ben's Mom will teach him many more things he can do and they can share ?? Thank you and I can't wait for the next few chapters !!

weddressweddressabout 11 years ago
Boiling over

Love it, both the set up and the luscious raunch.

Can't wait for next chapter

appleweedappleweedabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I have just submitted the third chapter and if I get enough encouragement, I could continue on with this storyline with new material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mom pulls down my zipper and feels my cock through my boxers saying, "Kiss me sweet heart. Mommy wants a kiss from her big boy."

This is a great culmination of a great series. I quoted the sentence above because I love it when a mother calls herself "mommy" and calls her son her "big boy" or her "big baby boy" as she's handling what he's got between his legs with the love and lust only a mother can show. Like Ben's mom, a mother has a very special feeling for what makes her boy a boy--his big hard cock and his heavy loaded balls. And Ben's cock is harder than it's ever been before as he gets ready to introduce it to his own mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came out of. Mom's helped Ben to blow his balls on her tits and in her mouth. Now the boy's going to unload his young balls and shoot his huge geyser of creamy semen where it really belongs--up his own mother's warm wet loving twat. Ben wants to give his mother his semen, he's just got to do it, he's wild to have his mom feel his strong spurts of semen hitting her cunt-walls and seeping out her cunt and down her ass and legs. The boy knows his precious sperm will be safe and protected and loved in the same cunt where he himself was safe and protected and loved for the first nine months of his life. Mom is hot to have her darling baby boy back up where he belongs, up the same twat where he started out.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
So beautiful

Epitome of love

wrnx1009wrnx1009over 3 years ago
Mr Colton

At the beginning the son sounds like a whiney faggot. The mom is fucking out of this world. I got so horny just from the first 2 chapters. Especially when she slides her finger in his ass. That always feels so amazing. Its an unbelievable sensation and you cum buckets. Really hot story so far. Mom is incredible. Seriously what guy would leave a woman like that??

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Who better to teach a young, inexperienced man about how to sexually please a woman than his mother. She is nonjudgmental, understanding, and patiently willing to train him in sexual practices. They are both safe and secure in the knowledge that each other loves the other unconditionally. Sex is how humans truly express our deepest love and affection for another person.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Who better to teach an inexperience male about love and sex than his mother. She is nonjudgemental, patient, and has unconditional loves her son. Because of the depth of her son, the son does not need to fear rejection, embarrassment or shame due to his lack of experience. This is becoming a beautiful love story between mother and son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous