All Comments on 'Crazy Hot'

by LeatherWallett

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Unfortunately was hoping she'd do him.

LeatherWallettLeatherWallettalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Happy to disappoint then. There are plenty of those stories on this site, in fact hundreds. This one is a bit different than the majority.

louiseacdlouiseacdalmost 4 years ago
great story

id love to meet a girl like that

LiptonDrinker2020LiptonDrinker2020almost 4 years ago

So sexy that they fell in love before even having sex. That doesn't happen much anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story!!

I hope this one continues..

maxx308maxx308almost 4 years ago

Beautiful

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
!!!!!!!

Beautifully amazing story first time out; very well constructed....a few minor errors in word selection and grammatical usage, other than that, would have been perfect. Easy to read and follow in the thought process, as the writer led you throughout the story.

Dawn191270Dawn191270almost 4 years ago
What a great story

I am a sucker ( oh dear matron ) for a love story just want it to carry on . Thank you hun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A dream come true story!

What a lovely story. I'll bet every man that reads this wishes it was him in the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sexy.

Good read. Would be very interested in this continuing.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Please

Great start. Even with some grammatical errors, and improper word selection this story was a good read. You should develop the characters and relationship with a few more chapters as the story you have started is a good one.

DeLord12804DeLord12804almost 4 years ago

I suppose I might be the only one complaining about how brief the story seemed. But many people don't realize the work that goes in to creating believable dialog, false starts, awkward sentences, the lot. You did a really nice job of it. Nicely done.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Good start

Wasn't sure just how this was going, but I did like how it turned out. Usually, this is how some trans get the crap beat out of them, surprise, surprise. But glad this one worked out and Jess found the crazy one for himself.

Please proof read, then have someone else proof read for you. The errors are minor, but they made me stop and try to figure out what you were trying to say. Otherwise it's a very good love story.

FYI, some complexes let a cop live in them for free, or at a discount, just to handle minor problems on the property if needed. The other issue, when Jess left the gym to respond, he would have been armed. Most departments require their officers to always be armed, i.e. have a weapon with them. SWAT members usually have a long gun with their response gear, like in a take home car, everything's in the trunk. Should have had a spare in his car or in a fanny pack with him at the gym.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved the Story

Great to see romance and people just fall in love before falling in bed. On a side note I'm going to call my brother and find out where his take home care is. Maybe he is unaware that he is supposed to have one. I do know he is not allowed to leave weapons in his car period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really?

Baby Girl and Oh Daddy kind of ruined the whole thing, that and the falling in love in a week, accepting the girl has a cock, then fucking her/it, whatever. Bad story, really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gereat Story

Loved the story myself. Nice to see someone falling in love.

Sounds like someone aboce is having some repressed feelings with their comments. I'm not sure why read stories about a girl with a cock if you have problems that someone could fall in love with a girl with a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story!!!

I love your stories like this one. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

awful grammar, gave up after the second paragraph. you need to proof read your stories before you publish them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous