Crazy Little Thang Called Luv

Story Info
First time with my first submissive partner.
1.6k words
3.88
4.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So go easy on me this is my first attempt, but constructive feedback is appreciated.

This is about you ADULTS (over 18) that met and a bond that was formed that still exist, although in a different form. This could be the start of some short stories, but I am not use to expressing myself in written form, so please enjoy.

I remember meeting her while I was working at a mall. I remember checking out the ladies as they walked by and seeing this absolute beauty. She reminded me of Angelina Jolie in tomb raider, with that same mischievous fuck me smile.

She wasn't build like the other ladies I was in to at the time... I was in to dark skinned ladies that were curvy... small waist, fat ass and big breast... But she was so damn fine... She was a Native lady that was athletically built, tall, leggy with hair down to past her ass with the biggest brown eyes.

She was there at the mall with a lady that I had a class with. She was friendly but not my type. I was always cool with her, but not really friends, more of casual acquaintance. Her friend smiled and came over to me with this intriguing, sexy lady behind her and introduced us to each other.

The way she looked at me drew me in, like an animalistic attraction that made me want to see what her limits would be, or if she even had any. She gave me a look and a smile that made me think that I could fuck right then and there and she wouldn't care about the people watching.

The guy I was working with made an awkward joke about how the ladies love me when we just stared into each others eyes not speaking... lost in a moment that was more like an exchange of sexual energy without touching, that a first time meeting.

We vibed and started talking on the phone and hanging out, almost always with a friend around or while I was working and nothing could happen... but the flirting kept escalating and eventually we spent time alone in the car and I remember feeling the electricity between us.

I remember the way our conversations were to this day... sexually charged without being phone sex... the desire to be sexual yet the the hesitation to act on it too soon.

Despite as fine as she was, somehow she was still a virgin, and I know lots of guys were trying hard to be her first. She knew it too, and she knew how to play the game, wrapping guys around her finger and playing them like puppets.

I wasn't sure what she was looking for before she made that choice every woman has to make. The choice to pick the man to be her first... the choice to give her heart and her body to someone at the same time.

I thought she was waiting for something from someone that she hadn't found yet. I felt like I was that someone, full of confidence and swagger, and more experienced. I felt from the first moment we met that the person she was looking for was me.

As we built up our sexual tension, spending time together often and hanging out, we were in my car one afternoon and being playful and talking shit to each other for fun. This time she had her girlfriend in the back seat with us. Her friend was being cool, but I knew that she was there for interference.

As the shit talking and banter continued, I remember her talking big shit about how all guys just let her do anything she wanted. I said "Some guys, but not this one!" And laughed her comment off.

We were both young and hormone charged, I loved her sweet smell from her body spray and the smile that made me think she was going to fuck the shit out of me at any minute. Her laugh, and how she would always keep eye contact... She knew I was in to her and I could tell she was going to test limits, that she was going to see how far take this game.

While she was flirting and talking shit, she said "I bet I could slap you and you would just take it..." I said "No I would not, I would smack you back." and I said it with conviction, but a smile because I didn't think she would do it.

Now hitting is not Ok but once she hit me I thought fuck it, and smacked her back and a look of shock came over her face. She did expect us to trade slaps, and while they were not soft we were not trying to hurt each other either. It was like she wanted to see if I was going to be another groupie that worshiped her chased her like a love sick puppy.

See I ain't built that way, but she was so fine I played that game with her. She was shocked and got pissed at me. Her friends eyes got big and her mouth hung open. I remember thing this crazy ass... and she was so pissed that she asked me to drop her off.

She was still shocked and upset when parted ways that day and I wondered if that was it... Thinking that I am not going to call her again because she seems like fun but could be more trouble than it is worth... I wasn't trying to be in a relationship that could get someone hurt or locked up... at the same time there was something about her that made me want to see her again.

But later she called me... and apologized! I could hear her tears in her voice as she apologized and we decided to keep seeing each other. That is when I learned that she wanted to be dominated by me. She wanted me to be aggressive and be dominant. She wanted to be submissive and fulfill my needs and desires. She wanted to be treated roughly and told what to do...

That turned me on even more... it made want to dominate her more. It awoke something inside me and attracted me to her in a way I never had been attracted to someone. It made me want to grab her and man handle her passionately... to take her and make her mine.

So we made a silly bet that I knew I would win, the prize was a simple, winner gets what ever they want. I remember the look in her eyes when we made the bet, like she knew I was going to win, and that she knew what the prize would be. The tension had been building for so long and it felt like she was ready to give herself to me. She gave me that cock hungry smile and agreed and of course I won.

We smoked a blunt by a park and when she asked what I wanted I just said "you know" smiled and pulled out my cock. I remember the look in her eyes and the smile on her face, like finally...

I remember we we didn't kiss or make out, she just smiled when I pulled out my cock and stared at it, like it was hypnotizing her, before kissing it gently at first, and I smelt her fragrance and petted her head and that long hair. I felt her tongue on the tip and shaft as she took me deep into her mouth.

She moaned and pivoted her head side to side changing angles and steady sucking my cock like she was born to suck cock. Like her whole reason for being on this planet was to please me. It was life altering, mind blowing head.

It was so intense because it was like she was about to cum just giving me head, the way she was moaning and making love to me with her mouth was unlike any woman I had been with before her.

She had confidence once she started going down on me. There was no fear or hesitation, it was like she had been planning on how she was going to suck the souls out of me, and finally got to do what she had been fantasizing about. She didn't even use her hands, and I am anatomically blessed... she amazed me with the exuberance she put into her first blow job.

I was shocked when she swallowed all my cum since it was her first time. There was no hesitation at all, and I could feel her mouth and throat greedily swallowing all my cum and not stopping... It was so hot how she moaned even louder and her body shook and trembled as I came harder than I had ever came...

I got off know that she got off giving me head... And she kept on sucking and moaning as my body just convulsed and I started seeing stars. She wasn't going to stop until I made her... and I didn't know if I ever wanted her to stop.

I am not going to lie at that point I fell in love, but knew that what she wanted from me was to make her sexually submissive... It was hard because I had to learn how to be what she needed to keep her around. I had not been around a woman so powerful, yet so submissive at the same time.

She wanted to show me how much she loved me by submitting to me sexually and soon after, she started sucking my cock daily, sometime more than once a day.

It was months before I took her virginity, which was amazing and intense... and animalistic...

Yet even after fucking that first time, she just loved to take my cock down her throat every chance she got. I was so turned on and in love with how she got off on fulfilling my sexual desires, whatever they were...