Joanna Hires the DP Team Pt. 01

Story Info
Sister plots to break in a girl for her brother.
15.2k words
4.25
11k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is set in 1980 Birmingham, so there is no social media, no internet, and no smartphones, so characters can be more confident about not being found out. Also, importantly no internet porn and so both sexes had less idea of what they were meant to be doing.

This is the first in a series of linked stories dealing with the lead-up to a party and the events at the party. All characters depicted or referred to as engaging in sexual activity are over eighteen.

Rebecca and Joanna appear in many of my other stories, but there is no need to have read them to make sense of what happens here, although I hope you will be encouraged to read some of my other stories featuring them.

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

The day after his 18th birthday, George Latimer went along with his sister Joanna to a lecture about Camus at the French Society they both belonged to. Term started in a week's time, and L' Étranger was one of the books he was doing for French A level. He enjoyed the language, but like English as an A-level subject, he found some of the stuff he had to write in the literature essays to get the highest marks a bit overblown. Still, Father had wanted him to do a foreign language for A level so he could use it in the family business, and he did his best to avoid arguing with Father unless absolutely necessary. He was still the best in his year at French. This reminded him with irritation that he had been joint second in English and second best in History.

He didn't mind not being the best at English. Mark had always been that little more convincingly pretentious than he had been but was a good egg. Father recognised that as Mark was the son of a professor of English Literature at Birmingham University, he had an advantage in the subject. Besides, Mark accepted that George had been better than him at every other subject when they had been doing O levels.

History had always been George's favourite subject, and it had come as an unpleasant surprise when one of the totty who had been brought into the sixth form to dissuade boys from moving to a mixed sixth form college had decided to compete with him in English and History.

Perhaps he had made a mistake winding up Mr Hampton by pretending that he thought that Richard III was innocent of murdering his nephews. Still, he had been told that his chances of getting into Oxford would improve if he took contrarian positions, provided they were well argued. He still thought that he had prepared well enough to get away with it in the lesson if it hadn't been for the Tart. She had demolished his arguments with obvious contempt. In retrospect, he should have held his hands up and said, "Only joking," but instead, he had tried to double down and allowed her to humiliate him.

He concentrated as the lecture began. He took notes of the bits of the lecture which he felt would give him useful arguments for essays. Halfway through, Joanna nudged him and passed him a note telling him to look to his left and the side.

He did and saw a very attractive tall blonde of around their age wearing a blouse which was straining. As she was looking at the lecturer, she was turned to the side so he could see that her tits were almost as big as Claire's in his History and English classes, and he imagined playing with them. When she reapplied lipstick, the sight of her open mouth induced daydreams of her sucking him off and leaving traces of red lipstick on his dick. Joanna sniggered beside him and left another note, saying, "You can borrow my notes for the rest of the talk." He blushed. Joanna was a good sister to him; they had each other's backs.

At the end of the talk, she said, "Let's see what her bum's like." She positioned them a few yards behind the blonde woman as they left the lecture room. She was maybe slightly taller than Joanna, and her arse was as good as her tits. Her legs were long, and her jeans were tight. She could definitely be added to his fantasies.

To his surprise, she was heading towards the same bus stop as him and his sister. Joanna said, "I'll go on ahead. Let's see if I can become her friend and introduce her to you in a few days." She handed him the notes which she had taken of the lecture.

When they got to the bus stop, he watched from a few yards off as Joanna tapped the young woman on the shoulder and asked, "Did you enjoy the Camus lecture?" The two talked as they waited for the bus and sat beside each other on the bus home. The mystery woman and Joanna got off at the stop just before his. The woman must live near to them.

He entered the house and raced upstairs, locked his bedroom door, and imagined squeezing her tits and giving her a good seeing to. After ten minutes, he threw the rubbish in the bin, wrote up the lecture notes from his partial and Joanna's full notes, made a copy for Joanna, and thought about how they impacted his overall view of the book.

Two hours later, just before dinner, Joanna got back. Father smelt tobacco smoke on her, and there was a row at dinner. Joanna should have been going to university in London this September but had messed up on her history paper last year. She had passed the French A level and S level with flying colours, so her university had said that if she got a C grade in history this time, she could go next year. She was going to start at a crammer next week.

Father felt that Joanna had sabotaged herself and that she was too used to having things easy. He told her, "You need to learn the value of money and not take it for granted. I'm reducing your allowance, and unless you get a Saturday job, I'll take it away altogether. You'll have to work hard this year, and I don't want any nonsense like last year. Going to a party the night before an exam was arrogant and stupid."

After dinner, Joanna joined him in his room. After asking him to open his window, she said, "I took her to a pub on the Hagley Road and got to know her. Her name's Bess Martin. She does not have a boyfriend. Even better, she will be joining you at St. Thomas's next term. She does the same subjects as you."

"Thanks, Joanna. How clever is she, and is she up for some romance?

"I have invited her here on Monday when I can do more research, and you can meet her. Something tells me that she wants more passion in her life. She went to an all-girls school before. Book clever, certainly, but naïve. You have a chance there."

"You believe so?"

"Don't even pretend you don't want her. The evidence in your wastepaper bin says so--by the way, best to flush that down the toilet. The cleaner may complain to Mum. Learn some discretion from my mistakes."

He blushed. "You're right on both counts. If she were going to your old place, Father would agree to me going out with her once a week and having her over for Sunday lunch once a fortnight, provided my marks are OK. But he won't be happy about her being around me all the time at school. Still, I am on for three As this year in the real subjects, so he should be happy."

/-----------------------------/

Bess Martin rang the doorbell at the address that Joanna had given her. The house was even bigger than her parents so she was certain they would approve if she and Joanna became good friends. Joanna had said that most of her friends were going to university next month and that she could do with some new pals to go out with. She had also hinted that she was more sexually experienced than Bess was. Joanna had said that her dad would be at work and her mama would be at the hairdressers most of the afternoon, so they wouldn't have to worry about the parents. Bess had put on a summer dress as a change from the jeans.

She was surprised when a six-foot-tall blonde man answered the door. He smiled at her and said, "You must be Bess. Joanna's just putting her face on and will be down soon. Sorry, I'm George, her brother. Come and sit in the conservatory, and I'll give her a shout."

He showed her through a room at the back of the house overlooking a well-tended garden at the bottom of which she could see a gazebo. There was a three-piece sofa, a coffee table in front of it, and various armchairs.

"Would you like a coffee or a G&T while you're waiting?"

"A G&T sounds great." It felt a little wicked to drink in the afternoon but also sophisticated.

She heard a shout from within the house, and a minute or two later, George appeared with a drink for her, one for Joanna, and one for him.

"Joanna tells me that you will be going to St. Thomas's this year."

"I'm joining the upper sixth there. My dad was told that it was the best school in Birmingham that accepted girls for English, History and French."

"That's a coincidence. I go there and do those subjects as well. I'll introduce you to the most interesting people there and keep you away from the bores, the Jesus freaks, and the nerds. When are you eighteen?"

"I'm already eighteen. I had glandular fever when I was sixteen and had to take a year out."

"That was bad luck on you. Is that the kissing disease?"

She felt herself blushing. "That's what they call it. I wish I had been kissed before getting it."

Joanna intervened at that point, "Stop embarrassing Bess, George. Get the bottle of Blue Nun from the fridge and bring two glasses, please."

George smiled and left the room. He returned with a bottle in an ice bucket and two glasses, "I'll leave you two ladies to it. I'll gladly give you pointers on the teachers and the school's quirks."

He left the room, smiling at Bess.

Joanna said, "He's a good brother, even though he is a bit of a brainbox. I think he likes you."

"He's certainly good-looking. I prefer clever men. Why do you think he likes me?"

"I was listening to him talk to you. He was trying to be charming and flirtatious. So, you're the same age as me? When is your next birthday?"

"Well, at least for three days. I'll be nineteen in three days' time."

"Are you doing anything for your birthday?"

"Just a family meal. We've only just moved to Birmingham for Dad's new job. I don't know anyone here."

"Well, you now know me and George. Still, I can't believe you haven't got a boyfriend."

Bess blushed, "Afraid not. I've never had one."

"I can't believe that."

"Well, I went to an all-girls school. Most pupils were boarders, but I was a day pupil."

"I can't see anyone refusing to let you into the nightclubs or pubs."

"If only. I lived in a remote village with no buses after seven."

"What about the other day pupils?"

"They all lived miles away. Also, I got glandular fever at the worst time. It was January before my O levels, and by the time I got back to school, it was February the following year, and all my best friends had left after their O levels. Besides, I joined the year below me for classes and didn't know them. Also, I was not allowed in the sixth form common room as I was a fifth former still."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I'm looking forward to being a bad influence on you, and I know all the young men will want to get to know you. Well, older ones as well, if you prefer."

Bess blushed. "I could do with a friend to talk to about.. you know." She paused; she needed to talk about what had happened that summer while on holiday but was afraid to mention it in case Joanna would despise her for it.

Joanna refilled the glasses, "Fire away. I've got a boyfriend who is a third-year student at Birmingham University with lots of experience, so don't worry about shocking me. Anything I can do to help." Joanna winked at Bess.

"That would be great of you." She still paused.

Joanna said, "Shall I start? I've had sex with three men since my eighteenth birthday last November, and I've been going out with David since March. The first time was a bit of a fiasco as my then boyfriend didn't know what he was doing, but it got better afterwards. I've also got to know what men like."

Bess laughed with relief. "I had sex for the first time a month ago in France on the last night of our holiday. I haven't been able to talk with anyone about it."

"Not even your mother?"

"He was another guest at the hotel, a married man aged forty, and my mother disapproved of him. He called me Cécile."

"Did he call himself Valmont?"

"Yes, how did you know? Have you met him as well?"

"I'll have to lend you Les Liaisons Dangereuses by De Laclos. I've got a French paperback version or a hardback English translation if you prefer. Cécile is a young virgin whom Valmont seduces."

"I'd like that. The French book, not the seduction."

Joanna raised an eyebrow, and Bess felt herself blushing. "Well, I enjoyed being seduced. He was charming to me throughout our stay, especially after hearing I was over eighteen. I lost my purse on the last afternoon of our stay. He consoled me by buying me some glasses of champagne and promising to look for it and bring it to me if he found it. Late that night, he knocked on my door. I opened it and invited him in after he returned my purse. Nothing had been stolen, and I asked how I could thank him. He asked to kiss me and..."

"One thing led to another."

"Something like that."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"It was the best night of my life. It hurt at first, but..."

"I know. Are you in touch with him?"

"No. We did not exchange addresses."

"I can believe it. Don't ever tell a man the story. At best, they'll think you deliberately dropped the purse. At worst, your purse will be constantly being lost and found." Another wink.

"I worked out that he had borrowed it the next day. Still, I don't regret it."

"You were lucky. Most of my friends were like me the first time. The awkwardness and speed overshadowed the enjoyment, if any. Did he take precautions?"

Bess blushed and said, "He insisted on it. I'm not certain I would have objected if he hadn't."

Joanna described some of her own experiences, and Bess learnt that Joanna's current boyfriend, David, was on holiday in the States but would be coming back to university in a few weeks.

They'd finished the bottle, and Joanna disappeared to get another bottle.

Bess shut her eyes and remembered that week a month ago, especially the "Night." Having this distinguished and good-looking man paying attention to her and her mother had been fun. Father was in England starting his new job. While he would be based in Birmingham, most of the time, he would be travelling around Europe as the new deputy head of European operations for his company.

There had been one afternoon when her mother had sent her to the local cinema with her two younger brothers. While it was a Hollywood movie, it had been dubbed. Luckily, her brothers were not upset by that. They were doing French at school, and mother and father had encouraged the whole family to learn French as, after all, Britain was now in the EEC.

That evening, Mother had warned Bess that she disapproved of the man and that although amusing and gallant, he was not to be trusted. In retrospect, that had just made Bess more interested in him. Mother was usually better at psychology than that. On that final night, Mother had a headache and had retired to bed early while the boys had been swimming in the pool.

She had been in the bar wondering where she had put her purse when Valmont had bought a bottle of champagne to commiserate her on her loss and the fact that this was the last day of her holidays. He had been charming, and she had enjoyed the attention. They had a second bottle before she headed to her bed.

She had been half asleep when she heard the knock at her door. She'd put on a dressing gown over her negligee and opened the door. Valmont had been there in his shirtsleeves, and she had opened the door and allowed him in.

He presented her with her purse. She had slightly lied to Joanna. She had invited him in before he returned the purse, and he had asked her for a kiss as a reward.

When she agreed to be kissed, she had expected a peck on the cheeks. Instead, he held her tight and kissed her mouth. She had been taken by surprise but found it exhilarating.

He held her, "Cécile, have you never been kissed properly before?"

She'd giggled. "No, I suppose not. Will you teach me, Valmont?"

He told her about opening the mouth, and they tried again. He tilted his head, and somehow that made it more comfortable. One hand was on the back of her neck, and the other was around her waist. He gently licked her lips, and she responded to it by opening them further. He'd then paid attention to her bottom lip, and when she responded to it, his tongue entered her mouth. After that, she had decided that she wanted more, and her tongue played with his, with them alternating whose tongue was in the other's mouth.

After three minutes, she stopped to catch her breath, but he instead paid attention to her neck while undoing the knot around her dressing gown belt. He moved behind her, kissing the back of her neck while easing the dressing gown off her. She helped the progress and then grabbed one of his hands and held it to her breast, which was barely covered by her white negligee. She could feel something hard against her backside.

While she had no practical experience, she had plenty of literary experience as to how to give him the signal that he could go further. She sighed, moaned, and leant her head back against him. "Kiss me more, Valmont."

The man picked her up, kissed her and carried her to the bed. She was glad that the hotel had given her a double bed. He lay her on the bed and then lay beside her and started kissing her shoulders and upper body, and the straps of her negligee were moved off her shoulders.

She began to panic at this stage and said, "What are you doing?" The books she had read did not give her guidance on what happened next, and she dimly perceived that she should at least make a token display of resistance.

"Helping you become a woman. Rewarding you for the pleasure of your company over the last week."

Her breasts were now exposed, and he kissed and sucked her right breast.

She said, "But you're married?" He lifted her negligee and took it off.

"My wife understands that I have a duty to other women."

She laughed at this and undid his shirt buttons. She then allowed him to play with her breasts, sucking them, stroking them, squeezing her nipples. Her body tensed, and she held his head against the breast he was now sucking. She put her other hand under his shirt and held on to his bare flesh. He moved so that his body was between her legs. She liked the pressure of his chest against her, and then he started to kiss her navel, and then his lips moved downwards.

Again, a moment of panic, "I'm not certain about this."

"Your body tells me that your mouth is lying. Don't let society deny you the pleasure you crave."

"I'll scream."

"And explain to your mother that you invited me into your room and let me strip you naked? Far better that you let me help you enjoy this marvellous evening."

She could not disagree with this and did not raise any objection when he started to kiss, lick and suck on her vagina. Her embarrassment was soon conquered by pleasure, and she wrapped her legs around his head and pushed his head down with her left hand. She grabbed a pillow with the other hand and bit into it, muffling the sounds of pleasure she found herself uttering as she found for the first time what was meant by an orgasm.

After that, she could hardly refuse his request to have sex with her, but she did explain that she was a virgin. The man did not seem surprised and also eased her fears by allowing her to put a condom on his penis beforehand and getting a towel from the bathroom.

He played with her breasts and explored her vagina with her fingers until she felt that she was on the verge of a second orgasm before entering her. It hurt, but the pleasure outweighed the pain. She remembered her legs opening wide as though she was doing an upside-down figure T.