Crazy post-COVID weekend-Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caught myself. Idiot. She only needs her back done. She would have already done her legs and butt herself.

"Lots or just a little?"

"I prefer lots, no one ever burned from having too much sunscreen on them. And rub it in well please. I hate looking like a greasy snow women covered in white lotion."

"Sure Corrine. Sure."

I sat down on the chaise beside Corrine. I dropped a big dollop of lotion into my palm, rubbing it in my hands to warm it a little before applying it to Corrine's shoulders and neck.

"If you don't mind Eric, put it all over my back before you start rubbing it in. That way you're certain you don't miss anywhere."

"Sure Corrine. Good idea."

Two more big dollops of lotion and I had her back covered from her t-bar to her neck. I started massaging the lotion into Corrine's back. I started rubbing but it was awkward and ineffective.

"Corrine, do you mind if I sit beside you so I can do this better."

"Not at all."

I squeezed onto the edge of Corrine's lounger trying not to sit on top of her but that wasn't much better, so I stood up and went to the head of the chaise. Better. Now I could really massage the lotion in.

"Wow man. That feels pretty good. What is it you do for a living?"

"Come on Corrine. You know I work in IT"

"Damn. If you're ever out of work hang out a masseuse sign. You're good. I know a bunch of women at the gym that would line up for those hands."

"Sure Corrine. Thanks. But you said to make sure I rub it in."

I was alternating between standing up and crouching in front of Corrine so I could reach all her back. When I started, I could feel some arousal in my groin. By the time I was halfway through it had calmed down because I became so focused on getting the lotion rubbed in.

"I think that's pretty good. Can't see any white."

"Nice. That was great. I'm going to call you over every time I need that done. Sam barely does more than spread the stuff around. My tits are squeezing out the side and in the sun, aren't they?"

I looked though I didn't really have to. I had already noticed they were.

"Yep, they are."

"Would you mind putting lotion on them so I don't have to get lotion on my hands then go and wash it off before I handle my reader?"

"Seriously? You want me to massage lotion into your tits Corrine? Really? Sam will tear me apart if he knows I did that."

"I won't tell him. And just the sides for crying out loud, not my whole tits. Come on. They're just tits. Here." She reached out and grabbed my chest. "I touched your tits, so you can touch mine."

"Not quite the same Corrine. But okay."

I squirted lotion into my hands, reached over her shoulders and rubbed lotion on the sides of her tits. My cock started to fill with blood. 'Down boy.' I silently chided myself.

"Thank you. I appreciate that, Eric."

I almost said 'my pleasure', but settled on "You're welcome."

I closed the lid on the tube and walked it back to the table. Before I set it down Corrine called out "Hey! You didn't do my legs and ass."

I turned to look at Corrine to see if she was kidding. I couldn't see any signs she was. So I asked.

"You're kidding right? Didn't you do those when you did your front?"

"I did, but I've been sitting on them for the last hour and no doubt rubbed off some of the sunscreen I applied. And I'm not kidding. My hands. My reader. And your hands, they're all ready covered in lotion; and that massage you just gave my back. I can't do that to myself."

"How's that?"

"You just did my tits so I didn't get lotion... Look. No way it's going to feel as good if I put it on myself. And Eric. It's me. Corrine. Your married neighbor. Sam and I trust you with everything. What do you think is going to happen?"

"I don't know Corrine. I'm not comfortable with this. I mean, you're all but naked for crying out loud."

"I am and you just massaged my back and tits and nothing untoward happened."

"Okay. Okay. Same lotion?"

"Yes please. Thanks Eric."

I started on Corrine's lower legs. Her calf muscles are strong and shapely and tight.

"Feels good Eric. Can you do my feet too please?"

"Sure Corrine."

I moved up, doing Corrine's thighs next. I did a thorough job but stayed at least three inches away from her crotch. My cock felt full and heavy, about half erect. Of course, Corrine was unaware of my state.

I squirted some lotion into my hand, preparing to apply the sunscreen on Corrine's ass. I saw Corrine's hands moving. I shifted my eyes watching what she was doing. Corrine untied the thin straps wrapping around her hips. She folded her thong down, pulling it out from between her glutes, laying the straps across the tops of her thighs.

"You're killing me here Corrine. What the hell was that move about."

"What? I don't want you to miss around my straps. That happens all the time when Sam does it and I get sunburn stripes on my hips. Then for week, every pair of pants, every thong, all my shorts irritate that sunburn stripe. I hate that."

I rolled my eyes, "You're killing me woman."

She laughed.

When I started on Corrine's ass her first comment was, "Come on Eric. Massage those glutes like you massaged my back. For crying out loud. We're not seducing each other. We're neighbors. You're helping your neighbor."

I started massaging them like I would a lover's ass. "Better. Thank you. Feels great. Don't forget to overlap what you did on my back and spread some between my cheeks. I am really paranoid about sunburns... in case you haven't noticed."

"Yeah. I got that. But I'm telling you Corrine,"

"I know. I'm killing you. I'll take that as a compliment. So thank you Eric."

Corrine's ass is probably the nicest ass I had ever seen, and for sure the nicest one I've ever massaged. And for god's sake woman, your pussy is peeking out at me where your thong has folded back between your legs. Nice pussy; not surprisingly. Now my cock was at full attention, sticking out the bottom of my shorts. But Corrine wouldn't know that.

I was careful not to bump into Corrine's pussy when lathering the sunscreen on the bottom of her ass. I started to get up. Corrine spoke without lifting her head, "Where are you going? You missed the very top of my inner thighs."

I sighed, squirted some sunscreen into my hand and smeared on her inner thighs, "Done?" I asked.

"Yes. Thank you Eric. I really do appreciate it. Now I need my reader," Corrine groaned stretching to reach for her reader sitting on the other chaise. To keep her balance, she splayed her legs, her thong falling onto the pad, her pussy now fully exposed.

"I would have helped but I would have gotten sunscreen all over your reader."

"I know. That's why I didn't ask you to get it for me."

I carried the sunscreen back to the table. I picked up the spray battle setting it on the deck beside Corrine.

"Uh, your thong has fallen down. You may want to spray your uh... your ummm... your more delicate areas before they gets burned. Sorry, I can't help you with that."

"oh geez. Thanks Eric."

I quickly turned and left Corrine's backyard. "Call me if there's anything else you need help with."

I heard Corrine moving around on her lounger and the sunscreen being pumped out of the bottle I had left. I didn't look back.

It was just after noon when I walked back into my yard. I went inside to get some water. Hmm, Corrine didn't have water beside her. I grabbed three bottles. Walking into Corrine's yard I could see she was naked.

"Hey Corrine. I brought you some water", I said walking to the head of her lounger setting the bottes down where she could reach them.

"Thanks neighbor. I need that."

"Don't mention it."

I watered my front gardens and mowed the lawns. I went through four or five bottles of water, sweating it out as fast as I could drink it. I walked into my backyard to sit in the shade and drink some more water. Damn I would love to go for a swim in Corrine and Sam's pool but...

"Hey neighbor. What are you doing for dinner tonight?"

"Me? No plans."

"Great. Me neither. Let's have dinner together. I bought some steaks this morning I haven't put in the freezer yet. You barbecue, I will make the salad."

"Sounds good. I have some corn on the cob I can grill with the steaks. I will bring the wine too."

"Perfect. Come have a dip in the pool before dinner if you want Eric. You must be hot. I know I am."

"Thanks Corrine. I think I will take you up on that offer."

I finished my water before getting up. As I reached Corrine's gate I stopped.

"Can I assume you're not naked, Corrine?"

"You're safe Eric. I'm not naked."

I walked into the backyard. When I walked around the corner, Corrine was sitting topless on her lounger reading.

"Uh Corrine."

"What?"

"I thought you said you were dressed?"

"No. I said I wasn't naked. And I'm not. I have my bottoms on. And besides, I'm no less dressed than you are. Just don't look at me and go have a swim."

I walked past Corrine, "Easier said than done."

"Why, thank you Eric. That's the nicest compliment I've had in over a year."

I dove into the pool. It felt great. Wet. Cool. Refreshing. I swam a bit, but mostly just floated allowing the cold water to absorb the heat from my body. I did my best not to look at Corrine. For the most part I was successful. I sawm to the side of the pool, standing neck deep with my back towards Corrine.

"Feels good, doesn't it?", Corrine said before diving over me into the pool.

I waited for Corrine to surface before I answered.

"Really good."

Corrine swam a bit. It was hard not watching Corrine's all but naked, wet, glistening body floating around in front of me.

Corrine swam over to stand beside me.

"Hey Eric. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable today. It wasn't my intention."

"It's okay. I get that. But you know. Nakedness isn't a normal thing in our part of the world."

"I know. Sorry. It's just, you know, bodies. We all have them. We've all seen them."

"I know. But your body is rather exceptional Corrine. Rather desirable in any state of dress... or undress. If I'm allowed to say that."

"Thanks Eric. You're allowed to say that. It's nice to hear. So. Dinner around 7?"

"Sounds good. Clothed I assume?" I asked, flashing a crooked smile at Corrine.

"Your call Eric, but you might want to at least wear an apron while you're cooking. We wouldn't want any of that beef fat splattering on any of those delicate places, would we."

"Good thinking. Let's go with clothes."

Was Corrine kidding or was she serious? Would she have dinner with me both us being naked? I got out of the pool and sat on the edge.

"Need help with anything Corrine before I go get ready for dinner?"

"Nothing I can think of right now. Come over when you're ready."

I left. It was just after 4:00 when I walked in the house. I was tired. I sat down to try and get in a power nap. I set the alarm on my phone for 4:30. I roused myself from a nap. My phone said it was 4:28. I felt refreshed. I turned off my alarm. I texted Melissa to confirm what time we were leaving tomorrow morning. Melissa and I were going to visit friends of hers I had met before. Melissa said she would be at my place around 10:00. We were due at Pat and Bob's at 2:00. 'Can we take the Lotus?' Melissa asked. I told her it was washed, waxed, gassed up and ready to go.

I went down to the basement to pick out some wine for dinner. I found a Carmenere that would be perfect with grilled beef. I grabbed two bottles. On the top shelf of my wine rack, I saw a prosecco. Perfect to start a meal on a hot night. I put it in the freezer to give it a fast chill while I got ready.

I had shaved in the morning. I had a little stubble but would shave again tomorrow morning before Melissa arrived. In the shower I noticed my balls were getting a bit hairy. Melissa was likely to stay tomorrow night. I had lots of time before dinner so I would shave my crotch tonight to save that time in the morning and allow a little more time for any nicks to heal.

After my shower I laid out my clothes for the next day. Linen shorts and a silk Tommy Bahama shirt. For tonight some loose-fitting shorts and a comfortable 'T'. I husked the corn and threw together a fruit and cheese plate for an appetizer to go with the prosecco.

I arrived in Corrine's backyard, placing the reds in Sam's wine fridge, opening the prosecco and pouring it into the glasses I had brought. The table was set for two.

I sat and waited. Corrine came out 5 minutes later carrying a plate with the steaks and the salad in a bowl. Corrine was wearing a simple white form-fitting summer dress with a deep scoop neck barely hanging onto her shoulders. Her long hair was down. Her unholstered tits sat high on her chest. My god she was beautiful.

"Wow. Gee. Sorry Corrine. I didn't dress..."

"You look absolutely fine Eric. It's just been so long since I had a reason to get dressed up. I took this opportunity."

"So again. WOW. You look... beautiful, was the first word that came to mind when you walked out.

"Thanks Eric. Prosecco?"

"Oh. Yes. Here. I poured you a glass. Hope that's okay."

"Okay? Perfect! A toast to having dinner together for the first time since last year."

We clinked glasses and took a drink. We sat sipping the prosecco, nibbling on the cheese and fruit and talking. Corrine about her lack of working out, missing her gym friends, missing people in general. Me about work and coming to terms with COVID solitude. I cooked the steaks and corn. Corrine served the salad just before everything came of the grill. We sat eating and continuing our conversation. As we were finishing Corrine's phone rang.

"Hi honey."

It was Sam.

"How's your weekend going?"

Of course, I was only hearing one half of the conversation.

"That's great dear. I'm glad you're having a wonderful time. You deserve it."

Corrine's voice was sounding a bit bored, maybe a bit agitated.

"Just odds and ends around the house. A little sunning. A little reading. A dip in the pool. I'm just having an impromptu backyard dinner with our neighbor."

Corrine covered the mic on her phone. "Sam wants to talk with you. Is it okay if I put it on speaker phone?"

"Sure Corrine."

"Sorry. He sounds a little drunk. I can't be responsible for what he might say."

I nodded, indicating that was okay. Corrine moved over beside me placing her phone on the table between us.

"You're on speaker Sam. Go ahead. Eric is right here."

"Eric man! World's best neighbor!" Sam was screaming. Definitely intoxicated.

"Hey Sam. Having a good time? Is the golf good?"

"Fucking great man. We're having a blast. The golf is fucking great. Cutest damn cart girls too. Every one of them fucking beautiful, right guys?"

There was a bunch of hooting and hollering from the other guys in room with Sam and a lot of mumbled lewd innuendoes. I looked at Corrine, shrugged my shoulders and mouthed 'Sorry'. She shrugged back at me, a little embarrassed, I think.

"Hey Eric. Thanks for taking care of Corrine while I'm gone man. Fucking great I have you for a neighbor."

"Yeah. No problem Sam. Anytime. You know that."

"Fucking right I do. And now that COVID is over man. Come use our gym anytime you want."

"Thanks Sam."

"Corrine honey. I'm going go. I'll be home Monday morning. You need anything, just ask our buddy Eric. Whoooooooo!"

And he hung up. Corrine powered off her phone and set it aside, looking down at the table. She picked up her glass and took a sip of wine.

"Mmm. This wine is really nice Eric. I'm really enjoying it. Great choice."

"Thanks. Happy you like it. So, you and Sam have managed to set up a gym at home, have you?",, I asked trying to use something from the call that might have a positive vibe.

"Somewhat of a gym. Yeah. Like Sam said, anytime you want to use it, just come over."

"I will. Thanks. But, I might ask when you and Sam won't be there so I don't embarrass myself."

That made Corrine smile a bit.

"We have friends from the gym, all of whom have made some attempt at home gyms. We all have different equipment. There is some overlap, some uniqueness."

"Well, if you all trust each other and the gyms don't open, maybe you set up a home gym circuit and move about with each other."

"We've talked about that. The women are more open to the idea. It seems women have more flexibility in what equipment they will use. The guys are more into heavy than variety it seems."

"If the women look half as good as you, I will be your 'Walmart greeter' and show them in so you don't have to interrupt your own workout."

"Ha. You're funny. Walmart greeter. Yeah, well, most of them are gorgeous and they all have great bodies of course, and I'm sure Sam can handle the door opening and tour guide duties. But I can send them over for massages after they finish their workout. What you did with the sunscreen really felt great, Eric. Really."

Now I was embarrassed. "Thank Corrine. You're kind."

"Any more wine?"

I got up and retrieved the second bottle from the wine fridge. While I opened the wine, Corrine took some things into the house. I had poured two fresh glasses before she returned.

"Wow. It's still warm out here."

Corrine was carrying a big folded table when she came out. She was carrying it with more ease than I would. She set it down, tilting it against the wall, then came and sat beside me.

"I love how quiet COVID has made the world, don't you Eric?"

"I do. Nights are especially quiet."

"Why are men like that Eric?"

I wanted to ask what she meant, but suspected I knew, "Men in a group mixed with alcohol can become people they would never be otherwise. I don't know for sure, but I suspect the same might happen with women."

"I guess. Women can be crass too. I guess peer pressure can make us do things we don't really want to. It's just, well, it seems too easy for men at times."

"We're weak Corrine. You should know that by now. Woman are so much stronger than men."

"Do you want a massage table?"

"Excuse me?" Corrine was obviously changing the subject.

"That thing I brought outside. It's a folding massage table. It's a really good one. Sam and I bought it not long after we were married. We used it a few times, but, I don't know, it was fun the first few times but I guess the sex on it got rather routine and we certainly don't massage each other anymore. It's been sitting in our basement untouched."

"I don't know. I guess..."

"Well think about it. I'm telling you. You could have a side business. What have you missed most during the pandemic, Eric?"

I was pouring our second glasses from the second bottle of red. Corrine was moving the conversation farther away from Sam's phone call. Any inhibitions that remained were being washed away by the prosecco and Carmenere.

"People, I guess. It has been lonely sometimes living alone under these restrictions. You?"

"Dancing. I used to go dancing with a few of my girlfriends. I liked that. It was always fun and energizing."

"Dancing I haven't missed."

"You don't dance? Sam doesn't dance either."

"Oh no. I dance. I dance all the time. It lifts my spirits just like you said it does for you. I dance between meetings. I dance when I cook. I dance when I'm getting ready to start the day. I don't dance well, but I dance. I dance like no one is watching; because no one is. Wait here."

Corrine was sounding a bit down. Maybe some dancing would lift her spirits. I trotted over to my house, grabbing a Bluetooth speaker and portable charger for my phone as the charge was getting low.

"Come on woman. Get up. Let's dance away the COVID blues together."

I started my eclectic Spotify playlist, not knowing what kind of music Corrine liked, this playlist had a little bit of everything. Corrine downed the rest of her wine before kicking off her shoes and standing up.