Crazy post-COVID weekend-Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first song was Prince, 'Sign o' the times'. It was a good start. Rhythmic. Not too fast. 'Who can it be now' by Men at Work was next. Corrine and I just kept moving. Corrine moved well. I relaxed and started dancing like I do when I'm home alone. We were both sweating in the heat and humidity. My t-shirt was stuck to me, Corrine's white dress was clinging tighter to her body, getting wet, revealing dark patches through the thin white material; areola, nipples, a shadow in her crotch.

James Taylor, 'Country Road' started. It was too slow. I grabbed my phone and skipped to the next selection. "Every little thing she does is Magic" by The Police started, followed by Earth, Wind and Fire -- "Boogie Wonderland". Corrine and I were just dancing, as much alone as we were together. Not caring that we were sweating more. "Ex's and Oh's" -- Elle King followed EW&F, our dancing continued to flow from one song to the next. Five or six songs later, another slow song started, Janet Jackson's 'That's the way love goes". I took a step towards my phone. Corrine grabbed my wrist.

"Wait. I like this song. Can we dance slow? I haven't danced slow for a really long time."

I was in my dance mode with alcohol coursing through my veins. I wasn't thinking, 'I'm about to dance slow with my gorgeous married neighbor'. I was just dancing. I took a swig of wine before turning to Corrine, wrapping an arm around her, putting a hand on her ass, pulling her to me. Corrine willingly stepped into me, a hand on my shoulder, the other on my ass.

Some people's bodies fit together easily, others require some adjustment to find a way to mould your bodies together, some never fit. Corrine's body blended against mine like one of us was the original mould and the other was the fine creation that the mould produced.

We rocked our hips back and forth in perfect rhythm with Janet's lustful beats. Our crotches were pressed together, not grinding against each other, but moving as one. Our chests were close but not touching, our faces just far enough apart that we were staring into each other's eyes.

It was a sexy scene. Two sweaty people dancing to a sexy slow groove, the heat of the night amplified between our bodies. Corrine moved her hand from my shoulder to my chest. Her palm rested over my nipple, tickling it, stirring a tingle in my balls. I mirrored her move, putting my hand on her tit. It didn't feel forward or awkward, it fit with our dancing. I could feel my erection making itself known, filling a space between our crotches that wasn't there.

The song changed to "White Flag" -- Dido. We seamlessly changed to holding hands, taking our hands off each other's chest. Me changing hands on Corrine's ass. Our change in posture reduced the pressure between our crotches; Corrine pulled us closer together, keeping my erection pressed against her. When the song ended, keeping with the flow of our energy, we kissed.

Ed Sheeran -- "Shape of you" queued in. Slow or fast? Corrine and I didn't hesitate, didn't question. We stayed locked together, releasing our hands, now standing with our arms wrapped around each other, little to no space between us.

"We're dancing. I'm loving this, Eric. Thank you." Corrine whispered into my ear, kissing my neck when she completed her sentence. I kissed her neck in response. Halfway through the song, our bodies were rolling together, we were holding and caressing asses, chests, backs, crotches.

A few bars before the song ended, somewhere between kissing each other's neck, Corrine turned, grabbing one of my hands.

"I'm hot. Come on."

Corrine pulled me, breaking into a trot, running towards the pool. She released my hand three steps from the edge, diving into the pool fully clothed; I was right behind her. We swam for a bit. It felt great, the water extracting the heat from our bodies, cooling us down. I made my way to the edge, just where the shallow end falls away to deeper water.

I watched Corrine swimming, her white dress lazily wafting in the currents flowing over her curves. She turned underwater, swimming towards me, surfacing right in front of me. Her wet dress was completely see-through. Her tits staring at me, her lack of underwear now apparent. She grabbed my t-shirt, attempting to lift it over my head. It took a few pulls with four hands, but we managed, Corrine tossing it somewhere on the deck.

We started kissing, my hands eagerly chasing the contours of Corrine's body. Her hands madly pulling at my shorts until she had hold of my cock. After a couple of squeezes, she released me and started pulling at her dress. I helped. It was work, of the most pleasant kind, getting a soaking wet, tight fitting cotton dress over and around all of Corrine's curves.

We had Corrine's arms over her head trapped in her dress, her tits high, nipples hard advertising Corrine's arousal. I stopped helping to honor those two nipples with my mouth. After several appreciative sucks, I encouraged Corrine to bend forward, allowing me to hold her dress while she backed out of it.

When I turned to place it on the pool deck, Corrine grabbed my shorts, lifting my legs, forcing me to hold the coping while she tugged them off my legs.

We fell into each other's arms kissing and groping our now naked bodies.

"Come on." Corrine ordered again leading me up the steps out of the pool. She grabbed the massage table. "Help me set this up."

It was heavy but easy. Corrine grabbed a tube sitting on the table, handing it to me.

"Aloe. I got a lot of sun today. Show me again what you can do with those hands. Massage this into me."

Corrine was laying face down on the table before she finished her sentence. I squirted the aloe into my hands and went to work. While I worked Corrine's back and shoulders, she played with my cock, ass and balls. I moved to the head of the table. Corrine shifted up, sliding my cock into her mouth.

"What about Sam?", I asked in a sudden fit of awareness.

"Fuck Sam. While he's masturbating over the hot cart girls he saw today, I'm going to be fucking my hot neighbor."

My cock was back in her mouth before I could respond. I decided no response was required. I went back to massaging Corrine's back and enjoying her blowjob. I had fantasized many times about fucking Corrine. I wasn't about to pass up the opportunity. Fuck Sam.

It was a great blowjob. Sensual, warm, with an active tongue. I slid my cock out of her mouth, not wanting to cum so I was able to fuck Corrine later and fulfill that long-time fantasy I had held.

"You know I've been longing to suck your cock ever since you flashed me with it this afternoon?"

"Pardon?"

"When you were kneeling at my head putting sunscreen on my back, I could see right up your shorts. Your cock was uncovered, unburdened; half erect; nice. Really nice."

I moved down to massage Corrine's ass and legs.

"Come back here so I can still play with that nice cock of yours Eric."

"I will come back in a bit. It's my turn to play now Corrine."

I did her legs first, eyeing Corrine's cunt and ass the entire time. Her bald cunt was shiny with her excretions. After I did each leg, I set them down spread apart, crawling up between them, dipping my face into Corrine's ass. She raised her hips immediately, purging out a moan she seemed to have been hanging onto for some time.

Corrine's ass was heavenly to lick. Her anus was pert and tight. I slid back dropping my mouth onto Corrine's pussy. I licked it a few times then sat back a little to look at it and plan my next angle of attack. Her vagina was already open a bit; her arousal having prepared it for penetration. I slid a finger inside her. Tight, wet and hot. Another moan hummed out of Corrine. I extracted my finger, slid it through Corrine's labia, circling her clit, watching her hips sway and thrust encouraging my touch, before bringing it my mouth. Delicious.

I slid up Corrine's back. My cock hit her gate. I applied a little thrust allowing Corrine to tilt her hips until the head of my penis broke into her.

"Oh fuck yeah." We said in unison.

I pumped slowly, allowing Corrine's lube to grease my erection inch-by-inch until my balls bounced on her vulva. Our fingers locked together and squeezed in response to the contractions in Corrine's pussy.

"Better than I ever imagined", I purred into Corrine's ear. "and trust me, I have imagined this moment many times."

"Mmmm. Thank you, Eric. For me too."

We fucked slowly for a few minutes in lazy dog. "Time for me to put aloe on your butt before you turn over."

"Must you stop? It can wait."

I bit Corrine's shoulder where it meets her neck while I slid my cock out of her.

"Put it back. Please?", Corrine pleaded.

"Soon", I said sliding back down to push my head into Corrine's crotch.

I kissed her anus and pussy before squirting aloe onto Corrine's butt. While I massaged it in, I went back to licking her pussy. The cream my cock had pulled out was thick and rich. I lapped it up, holding it my tongue to savor it.

"Time to turn over", I commanded.

Corrine lifted and tucked her legs, while I waited in the same position for Corrine to present her pussy to me. She shuffled her ass getting comfortable, before I lowered my head and began sucking her labia and clit.

"Fuck me."

"Don't worry. I will. Again."

"No. Fuck me, you do that really well. Fuck. A massage and a happy ending using that mouth of yours. You will be quitting your day job before you know it."

I slid up Corrine's body again, stopping at her tits, giving them the attention they desired. Corrine held my head, pressing it into her tit into my mouth encouraging me to spend time sucking each nipple. Corrine pulled me up for a deep kiss, her thighs squeezing against my waist, her feet pressing on my ass, pushing my cock into her cunt.

We moaned over our tongues into each other's mouth. Corrine started thrusting her hips against me in rhythm with the song now playing on my speaker; Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega. We pumped in that pleasing steady rhythm, our lips locked together until Corrine broke our kiss.

"Oh fuck. Just like that. Just like that. Fuck that's so good. I'm going to come."

Corrine bit into my shoulder muffling her screams so she didn't announce our fucking to the neighborhood, her convulsing cunt doing it's best to milk my cock. Corrine grabbed my ass.

"Your turn lover." Now bucking me to Alessia Cara's "Wild Things". The massage table was creaking, our bodies slapping together. Corrine sensed my rising urgency mashing her mouth on mine, sending me over the top. My balls pumped a load into Corrine's pussy. She locked her legs around my back, holding me deep inside her until my orgasm subsided.

"Oh fuck. That was amazing Corrine. Thank you."

"Thank me." She kissed me. "Thank you. I was beginning to think I had lost it as a woman. I guess maybe I haven't."

"Well. If you ever need a reference..."

"Or a refresher?"

"Anytime Corrine. Anytime."

I pushed myself up.

"Where are you going?"

"To finish my massage. I haven't put aloe on your front side. Lay still."

I slid off the table, grabbing the tube of aloe and going to work on Corrine's legs, feet, pussy and abdomen. I took my time, allowing us both to recover. Corrine played with my ass, cock and balls any chance she got.

I picked up the tube, moving to the head of the table. Corrine slid up.

"What are you doing? I still have to do your tits."

"I know. Get you ass and that cock of yours up here."

Corrine hung her head over the table, steering my cock into her mouth. She sucked it a couple of times before removing it, momentarily.

"Delicious. We taste pretty good together. I will try to keep some of that cum of yours inside me so you can taste us together later. Now. If you don't mind, while you're doing my tits, I would love it if you fucked my throat."

"Well. I don't think I will mind that if you don't."

Corrine didn't answer, she just sucked my half erect cock into her mouth.

Between massaging Corrine's tits, looking at her freshly fucked pussy and having her mouth working its magic, my cock was hard and sliding into Corrine's throat in no time.

I eventually just stood there, letting Corrine guide my hips back and forth, watching her throat expand and contract with each push and pull of my cock.

She pushed me back, rolled off the table, grabbed my hand again, "Come on. Grab your phone. We're going inside."

I grabbed my phone as instructed, turned off the music and followed Corrine into their house and into their bedroom.

Corrine essentially threw me on the bed, following me, laying on top of me, initiating an extended necking and groping session. We made love slowly, holding each other, stimulating each other, her stroking my cock, caressing my balls, me exploring her pussy and ass inside and out.

Corrine rolled on top of me, "Your turn to taste us, Eric."

She shuffled up the bed straddling my face. True to her word, she had managed to keep some of my cum in her pussy, at least enough for me to taste it. Her cunt was glowing. She rode my face, allowing me to suck and honor all the nuances and crevices that comprised her treasure. Eventually I slid lower, dipping my tongue into her ass.

"Oh Eric. You don't know how much I love that and how long it has been since anyone did that for me."

Corrine stopped moving, allowing me to direct the action for a while. I licked and sucked her ass which was nicely coated in her cum and mine.

Corrine sat up, lifting her body off my face. She wiggled herself down' sliding her arms under my shoulders, kissing me deeply, then shifting her crotch until my cock slid into her.

"You have such a nice cock, Eric. It will hurt me to introduce you to my friends knowing they will get to enjoy it more often than I will."

"You can come for a massage anytime Corrine."

Corrine sat up. Making love to an exceptionally fit woman is an incredible experience. They're able to do things most women just can't do. Corrine had my cock buried inside her, flexing some set of muscles that were squeezing the heck out of my erection. It felt otherworldly. She started bouncing on me without having to put her hands down. She was rubbing her tits, slipping a hand into her crotch. Her fingers worked her clit. Her nipples did their best to break through the skin covering them. I convulsed once, shooting another load into Corrine when she folded forward shaking out her own crushing orgasm.

We stayed locked together kissing and thanking each other for the amazing rides we just shared.

"Please stay Eric. Will you?"

"Sure. But I need to set my alarm. I'm going out with Melissa tomorrow."

Corrine handed me my phone. My cock softened. A spasm in Corrine's cunt ejecting it. She laid on top of me, snuggling me while I set my alarm. We struggled together to get under the covers without changing positions.

"When's the last time you had a lover fall asleep on top of you?" Corrine asked me.

"I can't recall."

"Well, next time someone asks you, hopefully you will recall tonight as one of those times."

"Forever."

Corrine shifted so her head was on my chest, her legs straddling my thigh. We laid there drifting off together. I felt cum leaking from Corrine's pussy, running down my thigh onto the bed.

The last thing I recall about the night was me finding a way to put my hand on Corrine's ass so it would stay there.