Crazy post-COVID Weekend - Sunday Pt. 01

Story Info
Waking with Corrine. A day with Melissa and Pat.
10.9k words
4.29
6.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUNDAY -- part 1

If you've read the first two chapters of this story, you already know where this chapter is headed. What you have to realize is, I didn't know what Sunday was to bring. Sunday was a long day, so I have split it into two chapters. I hope there will be surprise or two for you along the way to keep you reading and entertained.

*****************

I woke to movement in my bed. Wait this isn't... mmm... and a hand sliding between my legs, lips finding my neck. Right Corrine. FUCK CORRINE. What the fuck was I thinking last night. If Sam ever finds out, I'm a dead man.

"Good morning Eric" A husky voiced Corrine purred into my neck.

"Good morning Corrine."

"Did you sleep well? I did."

"Me too."

"What time did you set your alarm to get ready to meet Melissa?" Corrine asked, stroking my cock and between each word, kissing my body somewhere.

"7:30 if I remember right."

"Good. It's just after 6:30. Lots of time."

With little effort, Corrine rolled me onto my back.

"Can I get a good morning kiss?" she asked.

I turned my head. We exchanged several pecks before merging our mouths allowing our tongues to reacquaint themselves.

"I had fun last night Eric, did you?"

"You need to ask? Of course I did. It was a great night. I wouldn't change a thing, would you?"

"Just one thing."

"And that would be?"

We were kissing the other person when not talking, allowing our hands to awaken the other person's body with light touches and gentle squeezes.

"When you said you had a date with Melissa today, which meant we couldn't continue our dancing and massages and lovemaking to consume the entire day today."

"And I think I would change that if I could, but I would be lying to a friend if I did that. And if I told the truth saying 'Yeah, sorry, I'm going to stay home so my married neighbor and I can fuck all day', it likely wouldn't produce a much better result."

My hand had found its way to Corrine crotch. It was met a warm, wet, welcoming pussy. Corrine had opened her legs enough to give my hand all the access it needed and all the access Corrine wanted it to have.

"But we do have an hour or two", I added.

Corrine was suddenly quiet. She kissed me more deeply, her hand holding and squeezing my cock. Corrine's pussy was gushing, quickly becoming extremely slick inside and out. My fingers we roaming through her folds, spreading her natural lube through her labia, over her clit, on and around her anus.

"And you know, saying that about not lying to your friend just makes you more desirable to a woman. DAMN MAN!!! Those hands of yours."

Corrine rolled onto her back spreading her legs, I followed her, leaning over her, kissing her. Corrine moved her hand from my cock to the hand I had stimulating her vagina. Her hand rested on mine, not directing my hand so much as encouraging it, following along for the ride.

I dipped one finger than two into Corrine. Corrine tilted her pelvis to welcome them. I locked a kiss on Corrine's mouth, feeling the enthusiasm of her arousal in the eagerness of her tongue. While we kissed, I shifted my body, managing to find my way to my knees, moving my other hand to her tits, my mouth in close pursuit.

Corrine opened her body to me, her hand moving from her crotch back to mine, her encouragement now coming in the form of soft moans and whispered words of appreciation. While my mouth enjoyed Corrine's tits and marble hard nipples, my right hand slid down to Corrine's crotch to join my left hand. My hands worked together elevating Corrine's arousal. They fell into a pattern swapping places in Corrine's vagina, alternating stimulating her anus and her clit. Corrine's legs synchronized her pulsating hips with the pace my hands had set.

My plan was to spend some time lapping up Corrine's honey then climb on top of her and plunge my cock in and out of her. I started to move my head down to Corrine's pussy. Her free hand grabbed my head stopping it.

"No. Stay where you are. Just your hands. Just your wonderful hands."

My mouth returned to Corrine's nipples. Again, Corrine just held my cock, not allowing me to get distracted by anything she might stir inside me if her hand was more active. Corrine's legs fell open further, her hips stopped moving.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Just there. Right there. Keep your hands right where they are."

I had two fingers in her cunt and three fingers rolling over her clit. Corrine started to hum loudly. Her hum evolved to a moan, then to a scream. Her body thrashed wildly in chorus with her climax. I watched her free hand clutching the bedsheets resisting the urge to grab my hands until her hypersensitive clit emerged out the backend of her orgasm.

Corrine rolled her hips away from me, squeezing her legs on my hand buried in her cunt while releasing my cock and grabbing my other hand, tearing it off her clit.

"Oh wow. It has been forever since someone else got me off with just their hands."

Corrine twitched out a few more spasms, her orgasm still alive in places.

'Damn. Give me a minute or two. Wow. Just wow. Kiss me while I recoup from that? Wow."

Corrine released my wrist so I could turn and we could kiss. Her mouth was warm and welcoming. We kissed deeply. Corrine's kiss was more about appreciation than passion. Slowly her kisses grew in intensity, pulling me in.

"I want you inside me", Corrine said.

Her hips rolled down; her legs opened. Our mouths re-engaged. I extracted my fingers, shifting myself on top of Corrine. Our bodies merged, Corrine wrapping her arms and legs around me, my cock gliding into her pussy like it had a homing device attached to it. Our bodies did what bodies do when their energies are flowing together so seamlessly. The beat and force with which we were fucking were synchronized from my first slide down Corrine's readied vagina.

"You're a good lover Eric Newhouse."

"Thank you Corrine. You're rather spectacular yourself."

"Thank you Eric. I hope so."

"I don't lie to friends. You are", I said bolting my mouth to Corrine's to end this discussion.

Our rocking intensified. Corrine's pussy tightened and squeezed my cock each time my balls slapped against her ass. Her core strength allowed Corrine to absorb and push back against my thrusts. The headboard was crashing against their wall. I felt Corrine's nails digging into my back. Her pussy clenched tighter, like there were hands inside her cunt applying an extra squeeze on the head of my cock. I grunted and moaned announcing my pleasure and the pressure building in my testicles.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" I grunted out with each thrust into Corrine.

"MMMmmmm! MMMmmmmm! MMMMmmm!", I moaned when my balls released a flood of cum inside Corrine.

Corrine squeezed me tighter, her legs trapping me inside her.

"God woman. That was amazing. You're pussy does things I've never felt before, like you have a set of hands in there massaging my cock in all the right places. What the fuck am I going to do when Sam gets home? Umm." I groaned out my final orgasmic tremor.

"Really? My pussy does that? And Sam? We will figure that out. Don't worry. I will figure it out. He's not fucking me these days so..."

I leaned back as much as I could looking at Corrine questioningly.

Corrine closed her eyes and shrugged, "I don't know why, but it's true."

"Hence your comment last night about 'having lost it as a woman'?"

"I suppose", Corrine said trying to look away in an attempt to hide her doubt and disappointment.

How many other married women were having this same experience? Had it become that common during COVID?

"Well Corrine, you certainly are one fabulously incredible woman as far as I'm concerned. And your pussy, well it does what I said it does, at least for me."

Corrine kissed me, unlocking her legs from my back and loosening her grip with her arms. I rolled my hips a bit, my cock still had enough starch to apply some gentle thrusts.

"Don't start Eric or I will make you late for Melissa. Can we shower together? I would love to finish our lovemaking by washing each other."

"Good call. I would be late if we started again. Let's go and shower. It will be the perfect way to end our lovemaking."

I kissed Corrine, rolling off her.

I followed Corrine into their ensuite. There is a large walking shower behind the large deep tub. Corrine walked into the shower, starting the water then walking out.

"Grab some towels off the shelf for us, Eric", Corrine said, sitting down on the toilet to pee.

I took down two plush white towels and stood there holding them.

"Not that I mind, I'm honored actually, but are you always so comfortable peeing in front of friends?"

"No. But. I just didn't think about it. I guess I'm comfortable enough with you. Put the towels beside the sink and get in the shower if you want. I know you have to get going."

"Actually. I have to pee too. So..."

I set the towels down, watched Corrine wipe herself and flush then walked to the toilet when she got up.

"Sit down Eric, if you don't mind, then I won't have to explain any splashes that might occur."

I sat down.

"You watched me. I think I will watch you. It's kind of erotic actually."

Corrine watched for a few seconds then moved to stand right in front of me. As she lifted her foot onto the counter beside the toilet, she asked, "Ever eat pussy while you pee, Eric?"

I didn't answer. I pulled Corrine's cunt to my face and went to town licking and kissing it. Her pussy was deliciously sour with the mixture of last night's sex remnants and this morning's excretions of her pussy lube and my cum.

"Sounds like you're done there Eric", Corrine said a few moments after the flow of my urine stopped splashing in the bowl. "Let's get in the shower."

Corrine pulled herself away. I flushed and followed Corrine. She stepped under the showerhead, wetting herself, pulling me in, turning around so I got wet as well. The aroma and flavor of Corrine's pussy lingered in and mouth and nose. I wanted more.

Corrine pulled us away from the water, squirting shower gel into our hands. She started washing me; me, her. We became a soapy slippery couple, pushing, pulling, turning, lifting, rubbing, massaging each other. Corrine pushed me against the wall, staring into my eyes washing my cock, balls and ass very thoroughly.

"Let's make sure all your delicious parts are spic and span for Melissa, because she is a crazy woman if she doesn't find some way to play with these at some point today."

I put my hands on Corrine's tits. No sooner had I touched her tits, then Corrine grabbed my hands, pinning them against the wall.

"No. Wait your turn."

I wasn't going to argue.

"So. Is Melissa a good lover?"

"She is."

"Does her sex get nasty?"

Corrine continued washing my crotch and ass, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Define nasty."

"Has she ever stuck a finger in your ass?"

"If you consider that nasty, then yes, her sex gets nasty."

"Mmmm a girl after my own heart", Corrine said sliding a soapy finger into my ass. "Let's make this canal nice and clean for Melissa then."

Corrine started kissing me, probing my ass with her finger, pushing blood back into my penis.

"Feel good?" Corrine asked.

"Yes."

"Do I do this well?" Corrine wondered aloud; her voice tinged with doubt.

Whether or not Corrine knew it, she was giving me a quite wonderful prostate massage.

"Very well", I offered, hoping to push aside Corrine's doubt.

"MMmm." Corrine purred, raising her head for another kiss.

Keeping her finger in my ass, Corrine lifted the shower head out of its holder.

I caught myself for a moment. How was I standing here, naked, in a shower, with this beautiful woman, having been fucking, sucking and kissing each other for the last twelve hours or so? Oh, make that, beautiful married woman who happens to be my neighbor and married to a slightly less green version of 'The Incredible Hulk'?

Corrine started rinsing me and herself while she pumped her finger in and out of my ass. The showerhead swung back and forth between us until Corrine held in against her crotch, mini twitches showing in her hips in response to the water tickling her clit. She turned the spray on me. The initial splash on my cock caused me to flinch back, pushing Corrine's finger deeper into my ass. Corrine moved the showerhead slowly over my cock and balls, gleefully watching my cock bob up and down.

Once my happy cock was sufficiently rinsed, Corrine handed me the shower head, kneeling in front of me, taking my cock in her mouth. Smart lady. Beautiful woman. Incredible body. Delicious pussy. Talented mouth. What the fuck was Sam doing ogling golf cart girls and bragging about it to this woman. You can't fix stupid. Fuck Sam.

I allowed Corrine to enjoy my cock and me to enjoy her talents before I put the showerhead back in its holder, lifted Corrine, kissed her and went down on her.

The savory flavor of sex had been washed away from Corrine's vulva. Fresh wet pussy juice coated my tongue. I lifted Corrine's foot, placing it on my bent leg, opening her pussy to me.

"Do you enjoy having done to you, what you were doing to me?"

"Mmm hmm." Corrine answered, feeling my finger pushing on her anus before she completed her affirmative response.

My finger was no sooner in her ass, then Corrine was holding the back of my head, pushing my face into her pussy. She held me there but allowed me the freedom I wanted to roam around her cunt, licking and sucking her clit, parting her labia, dipping my tongue into her vagina.

I gave Corrine one last lick from the sweet source of her honey, though her succulent lips, up and over her clit, before sucking her nub into my mouth and dancing my tongue over and around it. The seconds were few before Corrine's hand locked my head in place, her moans adding a bass note to the steady treble waterfall of the shower.

"AHHHHHHH! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" Corrine screamed pulling my head off her pussy, panting loud enough for me to hear her.

"Thank you. Wow. Eric. Wow. Again. Is there room for three in your car today?"

"My pleasure as much as yours Corrine. While I would love the picture of you and Melissa squeezed into the passenger seat in my Elise, I'm not sure Melissa would think she signed up for that."

"Hmm. Melissa is pretty cute as I recall. I would let her sit on my lap for a couple of hours. Who knows? Maybe she would like it too. I haven't tried making love to a woman, but with all the changes in the world due to COVID, maybe I should give it a try. Stand up. Let me finish you."

I stood up, wrapped my arms around Corrine, kissing her.

"No Corrine. I couldn't be happier. This was the perfect way to finish our time together. Hopefully we will get another chance sometime. Sometime soon."

"Okay. But..."

"No. You were wonderful, are wonderful, our lovemaking has been amazing. Please. Let me wash your hair and then I have to get going."

"Okay. And don't worry, I will find ways to do this more... and sometime soon."

We kissed. Corrine handed me her shampoo. I washed her hair slowly, running the showerhead over it to rinse it completely. I took a different bottle of shampoo washing my own hair and face. When I turned off the shower Corrine was drying her legs. She handed me my towel. While I dried my face and hair, Corrine patted my back dry with her own towel.

When we walked into the bedroom it was 9:10. We had been making love for over two hours. I had 50 minutes before Melissa was due at my house. Knowing Melissa, I only had 40 minutes. I looked for my clothes then realized I had none in the house.

"Uh. I guess my clothes are outside."

"And no doubt still soaking wet. I will bring them to you with your plates and what not from dinner. I have a key. I will let myself in and lock up afterwards. Now come here. Give me a hug and a kiss before you go."

We hugged and kissed, then I couldn't let go of Corrine.

"Uh. Don't you have to get going?"

"I do, but I'm stuck."

"Stuck?"

"Yeah. I have to leave. I know I have to leave. But you have such an incredible body I can't decide which part I want to touch last."

Corrine laughed. "Thank you Eric. For the compliment and for making me laugh. I haven't laughed and smiled this much in a long time. So, thank you. Now just hug me. Kiss me. Squeeze my ass and my tit and get out of here."

I did what Corrine suggested. It was still hard to leave.

I walked through our backyard gates stark naked, happily not seeing any neighbors, not that I would have cared all that much if I had seen anyone. I checked my phone. No messages from Melissa, which was good and bad. We were still on, but Melissa wasn't running late. My house had been left empty and unlocked all night. All seemed to be in order. I went to the kitchen, put water on for coffee, grabbed two energy bars for breakfast, and hit the button on the coffee grinder.

Think. Think. Half an hour to get ready for Melissa's arrival. Wine and a box of incense for a hostess gift. Some fruit and nuts for the ride there. Iron clothes. Get dressed. Pour coffee for the road.

I went upstairs and turned on the iron. Downstairs for the wine, a red and a white, the incense and a gift bag. I set the gift in the hall, went and made the coffee, started on my second energy bar.

My body felt good. I had slept well. My cock felt tired. I felt it, squeezing it a little to get sense if I had any life in it in case Melissa arrived horny. Maybe I could get it up but my testicles felt numb, empty, slightly abused. So maybe not.

20 minutes. Upstairs. I slipped into some white Saxx to wear under my linen shorts. I would have preferred no underwear but my shorts were loose and I didn't want to be unknowingly flashing Pat and Bob. Damn. The car.

I went downstairs into the garage. I took the cover off my orange Lotus Elise, removed the soft top, opened the garage door and backed the car out. As I exited the car, Melissa pulled into the driveway, parking behind my Countryman. I stood waiting for Melissa. She got out with a huge smile on her face.

"WOW. Now this is an unexpected 'Good morning.' Nice outfit. That's what you're wearing today? Patricia will be happy. Me too, though I was hoping you would be going commando. But this works. Hello handsome."

Melissa opened her arms for a hug.

"Hi gorgeous."

It was our traditional greeting, Melissa calling me handsome, me calling her gorgeous. Melissa was wearing sandals; a light pink tank top and her crotch was sporting a nice camel toe in tight white shorts. I bent my knees to give Melissa a good hug, aligning our heads and shoulders. Melissa is short, about 5'-2". She has a naturally beautiful face on top of a toned torso with perfectly formed A-cup breasts, an exceptionally tiny waist with curved hips and ass and exceptionally nice legs holding all that up.

"Mmmm. Nice hug. Nice underwear. Tailor made? They fit you really well." Melissa said squeezing my butt.

I have always loved Melissa's quit wit. She never misses a trick, is never at a loss for a response, and can be self-deprecating as easily as a sarcastic critic. Melissa is always a horny little minx too. We were never really girlfriend and boyfriend, though we dated for a while and almost always manage to have sex in some way whenever we are together. So, undoubtedly, sometime between now and whenever Melissa headed for home this weekend, sex would be part of our time together.

"Thanks Melissa. You look as fabulous and delicious as you always do. I do love how your shorts hug you in all the right ways, in all the right places." I put a hand on Melissa's crotch, running a finger along the center of her camel toe. "I especially admire how this seam is trying ever so hard to get closer and closer to you. I'm slightly envious of it actually."