Crazy post-COVID Weekend - Sunday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat and Bob talked about their new found love for tennis, being an activity they could do together or with friends while maintaining social distancing. Pat highlighted how it also provided motivation to buy new equipment, new shoes, new clothes and the joy each delivery brought when the doorbell chimed and a new box of tennis paraphernalia arrived for them to open together. Bob joked how it was the first time in years he had seen his wife in really short skirts, that he was sure Pat had bought to gain advantage over him on the court.

Dinner finished. It was delicious from beginning to end. Melissa announced we should probably be leaving soon allowing us to get home at a reasonable time and enjoy a top-down ride while the sun was setting.

We all stood up and started clearing everything together. We haphazardly organized ourselves with Melissa and I carrying things into the house, Bob clearing and closing up the barbecue, Patricia rinsing at the sink and putting things in the dishwasher.

Near the end of our cleanup, Pat was rinsing the tray that had held the skewers and the marinade.

"Oh crap!" Pat yelled, causing Melissa and I to turn and see Pat's outfit splattered with the sauce.

Bob was just walking into the house. "Bob, can you finish up here, while I go and change these clothes so I can soak them and hopefully not have them stain."

"Sure hon."

Pat scooted away into the house. Melissa and I used the bathroom before we left. We were at the car when Pat came out the front door in one of her tennis skirts and a fresh tank top. Holy fuck. Nice outfit. Great legs... from bottom to all but the very top which I couldn't quite see no matter how hard I tried. When she stood beside Bob and he looked at her, he turned back to us, flipping up the side of Pat's skirt.

"See what I mean. How is this fair? Like I'm supposed to be able to concentrate on tennis when she's flashing her great legs and underwear at me every time she moves. Show them. Flip up the front of your skirt. Show them how you cheat my ability to focus when we play."

Bob reached out to flip up the front of Pat's skirt, but Pat was faster, pushing away his hand and holding down her skirt.

"Stop it Bob. If it's such a huge distraction... Oh never mind. So Eric, can I go for a fast ride in your car before you leave. Is there time? Melissa took me once when you gave it to her that weekend two years ago. Please?"

I looked at Melissa. She nodded, "Sure. Go. Be fast."

"Yeeeeee." Pat actually squealed running towards the car.

I walked her over the car, opened the door and said, "Here. Let me show you how to get in. It isn't easy or graceful, shall we say."

I sat on the door sill, swung a leg over, slid my butt onto the seat, then puled my other leg in.

"And you get out in the exact reverse sequence." I said, executing the process in reverse.

Bob and Melissa were standing at the head of the driveway murmuring about something. Pat traded places with me, sitting her ass down on the door sill, her skirt inviting me to try and look at her crotch.

"Like this?" Pat asked me looking into my eyes, swinging her leg over, her reason for so quickly blocking Bob's skirt flip revealing itself to me. There was no underwear for Bob to show us. Fuck. Pat sat there for a second as if waiting for me to answer. Her pussy grasping hold of my gaze. I gulped out "Yes. Just like that. Now slide your butt into the seat before lifting your other leg in." I tried not to react. By the wry smile on Pat's face, I suspect I wasn't very successful.

I walked around the car trying to sort through what I suspected was about to happen. My heart was pounding, my mind scrambling, my cock, taking whatever cues it wanted from my thoughts, starting to fill with blood. I had already fucked two married women, but this one didn't bother me quite as much. It was likely going to be a one time thing because of how far apart we lived and I wasn't really friends with Pat and Bob, and Pat did have those good looks and that magnetism and a nice looking pussy covered in a thin layer of hair.

"Be back soon." I shouted to Bob and Melissa once I was certain the slight bulge in my shorts was hidden from their view.

"Where to?" I asked Pat, backing out of the driveway.

"Go left out of the driveway, then two rights. I will guide you from there. So, you're not wearing underwear today Eric."

"Pardon?"

Pat put her hand on my crotch and squeezed my cock. "Underwear. You're not wearing any."

"How do you know I'm not wearing underwear?"

"Visually there are no lines and no color shading in these beautiful linen shorts you're wearing. My touch confirmed it for me in the kitchen when I put my hand on your ass."

"Hmmm. Well. It seems to be a common theme today."

"It seems to be. What can I say? You inspired me.", Pat said spreading her legs, exposing her pussy, now manipulating her crotch and mine. "My choice was my own. Was yours, your own or Melissa's?"

"I'm curious, was the splash of marinade on your shorts an accident or intentional?", I asked, avoiding Pat's question.

"Does it matter?"

"Not really. Just curious."

"I knew I was going to fuck you today if I could get you alone. I didn't want us struggling getting those shorts off me."

"Smooth. I like it. I've always said you are really smart. Those shorts fit you really well by the way. Your camel toe was almost as nice as Melissa's. Enjoying yourself?"

"Turn left at the lights." I turned the car into an area with large commercial complexes."

"Pat. I'm not really comfortable with this."

"Are you and Melissa dating or still just fuck buddies?"

"We're not dating. We're still just friends."

In a flash Pat had two hands working on my belt, zipper and button. She had my cock out and, in her hand, before I could react.

"Is this more comfortable?"

"Pat..."

"Look. I'm going to suck you or fuck you before we go back. I would prefer a really good fuck. Can you risk Melissa believing a story from me that you tried to seduce me over your story that it was the other way around? Don't fuck me and we will see who is more convincing. I bet I can cry a lot easier than you can."

Patricia continued, "So am I enjoying myself? I'm enjoying the car ride. I'm enjoying playing with your cock. It has been a while since I played with one, though you would think by Bob's comments about my tennis skirts that we've actually had sex in the last 15 months. I'm enjoying touching myself though I would enjoy it more if you were touching me. Turn right up into that driveway by that warehouse."

I turned into the driveway. I had little choice given Pat's ultimatum. And honestly, Pat had been another fantasy of mine and her pussy looked pretty damn nice. I was looking forward to trying it on for size.

Pat undid her seat belt, somehow managing to kneel on the seat, lean over the center console and get my dick in her mouth. I looked for a place out of the way to park the car, quickly scanning for cameras, not seeing any. When I stopped the car, I reached over Pat's back searching for her pussy, but it was too awkward in the car. I couldn't reach her cunt. Pat stopped her sucking.

"How do we fuck in this car? I want to crawl on top of you. I want to look in your eyes when your dick slides inside me. But I won't fit between you and the steering wheel."

"Hang on. No problem."

The seat actually goes back a long way in the Elise. I slid the seat all the way back. Pat wasted no time crawling across me. We shuffled until Pat was able to get her legs across my legs and still on the edge of the seat. She wasted no time poising my cock at her vagina.

"Oh god. That actually hurts a little, but in a really good way", Pat announced when the head of my cock broke into her.

Her mouth opened in a silent 'Ah'. Fuck she was tight. So tight, sliding into her was almost hurting me.

Pat continued to force me inside her knowing we really didn't have time for lots of foreplay and an extended fuck session.

"Oh. You have no idea how long it has been since I had a cock inside me."

Pat bent forward kissing me, before starting to slide up and down my rigid pole.

"Fuck. You feel better than I imagined Pat. Fuck you're tight."

"So you've fantasised about fucking me? Good. 'Cause I've been fantasising about fucking you since Melissa told me you were coming today."

"You've been scoping places out for us to drive to?"

"You know it. If you hadn't brought this car you would have fucked me somewhere in the house when I gave you "a tour". Good job that didn't happen. When I cum, it won't be a quiet one."

I grabbed Pat's ass trying to guide her into a common rhythm together. Soon enough our bodies we clanging together, the Elise was rocking with our pounding.

Pat sat down, halting our beat. She leaned back lifting her top allowing her tits to flop out of her bra.

"Suck my nipples? I want to cum with you inside me. Please?"

"With pleasure."

I took Patricia's tits in my hands, suckling one nipple then the other. Pat's tits had perfectly round, moderately sized areola with prominent, hard, responsive nipples. I felt Pat's hand in her crotch, tweaking her clit I assume. Pat's hips rocked as much as they could drawing whatever stimulation she could out of my cock.

Pat came hard, doing nothing to muffle her scream, squeezing my face into her tit while she rode out the ripples spilling through her body. She hadn't fully recovered from her orgasm when she pushed my head back, leaned forward and resumed our fucking.

"Cum. I want you to cum. Fuck me as hard as you can."

I squeezed Pat's hips, holding her still, thrusting into her as hard as I could. Pat leaned on my shoulders and just let me pound her.

"Fuck yeah. Oh fuck yeah. Come on Eric. Fill me with your cum. Fuck me man. Fuck me good and hard."

"HHHhrrrr." I grunted several times, with each spasm of my testes. I swear Pat was so tight I could feel my semen travelling up every inch on my cock before emptying into Pat's cunt.

Pat kissed me, "Thank you Eric. God that was so good. Thank you. I hope I'm sore for a week after that. I need something to remind me what a good fuck feels like. We better get back. You drive, I will clean up your cock so you don't stain your shorts."

Pat crawled off me, then bent over and sucked up as much semen and pussy goo as she could. I couldn't drive anywhere; the seat was too far back.

"All clean. Now go." Pat said sliding into her seat.

Pat sat, pulling as much of her skirt as possible under her so my cum, leaking out of her, didn't create a puddle for Melissa to sit in. While I drove, Pat opened her legs and masturbated using both hands screaming out another orgasm when we were a few blocks from her home.

"Any idea why we took so long on this drive? We will need a reason.", Pat asked me looking rather flushed.

"Sure. You wanted to try and drive the car, so we stopped and you gave it a go, without much success. You may have to come down to my place for more lessons though, and maybe a massage. I am starting a holistic massage business for a limited exclusive clientele."

"You are?" Pat asked as I turned into her driveway.

"Talk to Melissa about it. You are welcome to be in that group of the exclusive clientele. Though it's a long drive for you."

Pat smiled at me, "But it will be worth it."

"Damn, you two were gone a while." Melissa said, walking to the car as we came to a stop. Bob was right behind her, both walking to Pat's side of the car.

Pat turned to me with a scared look on her face. Shit. How was she going to get out of the car without flashing Melissa and her husband?

"Bob. Pat said I should show you the engine and the trunk in this vehicle. It's quite amazing how they squeezed everything in such a small space. Amazing, right Pat?"

"Wonderfully amazing", Pat said mouthing 'Thank you' to me when I climbed out.

Bob followed me to the back of the car. Melissa stayed by Pat, helping her to get out. I spit out some spiel about the engine and what not until Pat was out. Melissa gave me an inquisitive look as Pat was standing up. I didn't have to wonder what it was about, except to wonder if she had seen cum spilling out of Pat's exposed cunt.

We got in some fast hand shakes and hugs with Pat whispering a thank you to me for 'making her cunt feel so damn good.' Her words, not mine. And wondering aloud 'why do you have to live so far away'?

As Pat walked away to the front of the car, there was a large, round, wet spot on the back of her skirt. You really didn't have to look hard to see it. I wondered how Pat was going to conceal it from Bob for the rest of the evening.

We backed out of the driveway waving to Pat and Bob standing next to each other in the driveway. We weren't half a block down the road when Melissa lifted her nose up, loudly sniffing the air.

"Hmmm. What's that aroma I'm smelling? It's familiar, yet... not really."

I looked at her and shrugged, lifting my own head for a second.

Before I could sniff Melissa went on, "Wait. Wait. Ah. I got it. Horny pussy. Horny fucking pussy. That's what I smell." Then she looked at me a sternly, which I wasn't sure was real or put on.

"But it isn't my horny pussy I'm smelling which is why I didn't recognise it at first. And as Pat was the only other woman in this car it must be her horny and very naked pussy I am smelling."

I gulped, hopefully not in a way that Melissa could identify as a gulp. Was she serious that she could smell pussy? If she was, was it from Pat or was it from my pussy coated cock?

"Naked pussy? Horny pussy?"

"Oh shut up Eric. I told you Pat has the hots for you and with the trouble her and Bob are having. For Christ's sake Eric. She had no panties on during your ride. Tell me you didn't know that. Give me your hand, let me smell your fingers."

I reached my arm over to the Melissa. She sniffed my fingers. "The other hand", Melissa demanded. I switched hands on the steering wheel, smiling inside, knowing my hands hadn't been on Pat's cunt.

"She was fucking naked under her skirt. I saw that when I helped her out when you got back. I thought she might try something like this. She has been talking to me about how her and Bob haven't been having sex and how desperate and unwomanly she has been feeling. I thought she was expressing a little too much interest in you visiting when I came to see her. Fuck! So when did you know Patricia was not wearing underwear?"

"When she got in the car."

"And you didn't say anything?"

"What was I supposed to say, 'Hey Pat, what a sweet looking pussy you have. Can I have a taste or go for a ride?"

"True. Okay. You're right. Fuck though."

I was praying Melissa didn't ask me if we fucked. I don't know if I would have confessed or lied. And now, all I could smell wafting up from my crotch was Pat's cunt. I rolled the windows down to get more air in the car.

"So, Pat wanted to fuck you, I'm sure of that. Christ, she almost had her hand up your pants playing with your cock in the backyard. Did she sit here playing with herself? I can see her doing that trying to entice you."

"She did actually. She had an orgasm while I drove."

"You watched?"

"Honestly? As much as was possible given I was driving."

"Ya. Well. Pat does have a nice body and a nice pussy. It's pretty and compact and tidy isn't it."

"It is." And here was my opening to get the conversation on a different track. We were on open road with no other cars in sight. I put my hand on Melissa's crotch, lightly scratching at both sides of her camel toe. "But not as pretty or compact as this one right here."

Melissa tilted her pelvis up, "Sometimes I hate your damn hands as much as I love them. You do that so well."

"So you tell me. And just how horny is your pretty pussy knowing I had no underwear on all day."

"Mmmmm. Did you say something?" Melissa said, letting me know she wasn't answering my question but also admitting she was horny.

My cock was growing down the leg of my shorts. I had three fingers scratching at Melissa's jeans; one on the beautiful seam splitting her vulva and one on either side, scratching at her puffy labia.

"Fuck I hate you sometimes", Melissa said dropping a hand into my crotch, finding my cock and holding it with a firm grip.

"You tell me that all the time."

I glanced at what my hand was doing seeing Melissa's nipples in my peripheral vision, poking two buttons onto her tank top. I reached up pinching them and caressing them just the way Melissa had taught me to touch them. I returned my hand to her shorts now alternating scratches with pressure trying to roll her clit under my middle finger through her jeans.

"I could never do this myself. Fuck. How do you do this?" Melissa placed her right hand on top of mine, pressing it against her jeans, wiggling her hips to find the right places for the pressure to touch her.

"Oh fuck Eric. You're driving me crazy. Part of me wants to get my shorts off so you can get your hand on my pussy. Part of me wants you to pull over get our clothes off and fuck on the side of the road. But part of me doesn't want you to stop whatever the fuck you are doing now. FUCK! I am so close. So fucking close."

Melissa was loud when she came. When she was at my place, I always made sure my windows were closed, after one session in her house brought neighbors to her door to make sure she was alright and not in trouble. We had a good laugh over that incident.

"I'm going nuts here. I am right on the edge but can't get enough touch to get me over. Oh fuck. This is such sweet torture. Can you feel that, can you? My shorts are soaked. Fuck."

Her denim shorts were soaked. I could feel it. Melissa went silent. I glanced at her again. Her eyes were closed. Her nipples sharp and pointed. Her lower lip clenched between her teeth. I had to change something I was doing. I looked down the road and in my mirrors. No one in sight. I slowed the car to give me more time to correct any wandering that might result from the change I was about to make. I pushed my hand down under Melissa's butt, grabbing hold of her thigh for leverage. I positioned my thumb where I thought Melissa's clit would be knowing she would guide to the right spot if I missed. The knuckle from my forefinger was nestled against that lucky seam in her shorts, pressing somewhere near Melissa's vagina. Melissa tilted her pelvis, moving my thumb ever so slightly with her hand.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Mm. Mm. OHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Melissa screamed out an orgasm bucking and crunching against her seatbelt.

As Melissa came down, through her panting she said, "I hate you. I love you and I hate you. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. That was amazing. Fuck I hate that you can do things to my body with your hands that I can never do myself. But I also love that you can do things to my body with your hands that I can't do myself. Like, I could never masturbate myself to orgasm through these shorts. Fuck. Love hate. Love hate. Right now I love you and those hands of yours."

Melissa pulled my hand out of her crotch and kissed it. "Mmmm. Now I'm smelling the right horny pussy in this car."

Melissa hadn't released my cock while I played with her and got her off. I pressed my knee against the steering wheel freeing my hand to roll up the windows while squeezing Melissa's hand against my stiff cock.

"Good. With the windows up, hopefully I will get to inhale some of your pussy's luscious scent too."

"Mmmm thank you Eric." Melissa said, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek. "Mmm. Nice cock Eric. Nice cock."

Melissa laid her head back with a satisfied smile on her face. She let out one contented sigh, then was quiet. A few minutes later, the random twitches in Melissa's hand told me she was asleep.