Crazy post-COVID Weekend - Sunday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I said, Melissa was never without a response. She didn't move or even flinch a little when I touched her pussy through her shorts. I've never thought of her as shy and she wasn't today when I fondled her while standing outside.

"Don't you just love that seam. Not half as much as I do though. It does find its own way to touch me in just the right places at times." Melissa grabbed my crotch, "But you know handsome, it will happily move out of the way anytime this nice big bulge wants to pay a visit."

"Okay. If we keep this up, you will be texting Patricia to cancel. Come on. Talk to me while I finish getting ready."

I took Melissa by the hand, leading her into the kitchen.

"The car looks beautiful, as always Eric. You okay if I drive there and you drive back?"

"Be nice to me and I will think about it."

Melissa punched me in the arm, "I'm always nice to you."

"Ouch. Be careful, now. I bruise easily."

"Oh shut up you goof ball. Give me the keys now or I will end up wrestling them away from you."

"That could be fun."

"Yeah. Could be. But I won't be nice about it."

"You don't have to tell me. I know you won't be nice if you really want something."

Melissa hit me in the arm again. I poured two coffees and filled the kettle to make another pot for the road. I picked up the keys for the Lotus, walked to Melissa waving them in front of her eyes.

"Going to let me put these in your pocket so you don't lose them?"

Melissa held open her arms, "Pick a pocket and good luck with that?"

Fuck she looked good. She was probably right. Those shorts were damn tight. Stepping to Melissa I felt my cock filling the pouch in my underwear anticipating some possible playtime. Then I heard my backdoor open and Corrine calling out.

"Hey Eric. You in here? I brought the table for you."

Melissa twisted her head giving me an inquiring look. We both turned and walked towards my den. When we entered the room Corrine was standing there holding the folded massage table, wearing the navy-blue version of the black string bikini she had worn, well, had outside yesterday.

"Hello Melissa. It is so good to see you after all this time. Nice outfit Eric. That's what you're wearing today?"

"Exactly the same thing I asked him when he met me in the driveway."

"Geez man. Don't you have a robe or something you could put on? Or... oops, I hope I'm not interrupting something." Corrine said adding a playful grin.

Corrine and Melissa laughed together.

Corrine continued, "Now you woman. You look fabulous. Can I get a post-COVID hug from you? I'm fully vaccinated."

Melissa opened her arms, "First, you're not interrupting anything, as much as Eric might wish you were. Second, yes to the hug, and, me too, fully vaccinated. And as for looking fabulous. Damn. You look incredible. How have you managed to maintain a body like that during COVID? Lastly, I could never wear anything like that bikini. Incredible. Simply incredible on you."

Melissa and Corrine shared a long hug talking the whole time.

"And it's really good seeing you too, Corrine."

"As for you wearing a bikini like this... you would totally rock one of these. Anytime you want to try one on and prove me right, just give me a call. If you and I were on a beach wearing this same bikini Eric would have quite a decision picking one of us over the other."

"Assuming you were both single, you can make that an impossible decision. Mind you, both of you wearing one bikini is a picture I can't quite construct but would love to see."

"As fun as that would be Eric, sharing a bikini with Corrine, you can bet your last cent it's a picture you will never see, but if Corrine's serious, I may just drop by one day and try on one of her bikinis. Well, the bottoms anyway. I will never fill out the top quite like you do." Melissa said lightly squeezing Corrine's tit. Like I said, Melissa isn't shy.

"Anytime Melissa. Anytime. And your tits would look just fine in one of these", Corrine replied playfully returning a squeeze of Melissa's tit.

"Should we ask Eric to leave us alone for a while?" Melissa said continuing the playful touches on Corrine's body.

They laughed and ended their hug. I looked at them. Fuck. Having to pick just one of them to take upstairs to my bedroom right now would be an impossible choice. Now, if they would both come... Down boy, down.

"What's the table?" Melissa asked nodding towards the item Corrine had carried in.

"A portable massage table. Eric is going to start a side business. My friend Farah is booked in for tomorrow night."

My eyes popped open. I mouthed 'What?' at Corrine.

"Really?" Melissa asked looking at me as if to ask 'What the fuck?'.

"Yeah. I had a kink in my lower back yesterday and Eric here was able to work it out as well as any masseuse I have ever been too. I told my friend Farah about it. She's having a back issue and groin injury she's nursing so she asked me to book some time with Eric."

"Hmmm. Well..."

"Look. You two have to be somewhere and I assume Eric here still needs to get dressed. You go. We can talk later."

"Thanks Corrine. I will talk with you tomorrow about Farah's issues", thinking fuck. I have a client appointment tomorrow. What the fuck are you doing to me Corrine?

"Bye you two. Enjoy your day."

"Nice seeing you, Corrine." Melissa said watching Corrine close the door behind her. "Nice seeing almost all of you." Melissa said turning to look at me. "Holy fuck man. What a body on that woman. How did your cock not break out of that underwear with her parading around like that?" Melissa asked slapping my cock through my underwear. "Hello. Is he alive down there? I swear my pussy is wet from that hug and I'm not a lesbian. Fuck. And you were massaging her yesterday? Doesn't she have a husband?"

"Yes, she has a husband and yes he's alive down there and if we had time, I would undress you and prove it to you. We can talk in the car. Here are the keys." I said, tucking the leather tab into Melissa's waistband knowing if I managed to get them into a pocket, Melissa would likely have to take her shorts off to get them out.

Melissa followed me upstairs, watching me iron my shorts.

"So when did you decide to start giving massages?"

"I'm not sure I decided. And I think I will be selling massages not giving them away... if it happens. We will talk in the car. It's a long story."

I left my shorts on the ironing board allowing them to cool while I slipped into my shirt. I also needed some time to craft a believable story about massaging Corrine that wasn't too far from the truth.

"Nice shirt Eric. I like it. Will you do me a favor today?"

"Sure Melissa. What?"

Melissa stepped into me forcing her hand into my underwear grabbing my cock.

"Will you go commando? It will make me so horny knowing you're sitting there all day with just a thin layer of linen between this nice cock and everyone there."

"Geez woman. These shorts are pretty loose. I don't want to be flashing people."

"Please? I'm telling you; it will pay dividends later. Pretty please?" Melissa pleaded now pushing my underwear down my legs, bending over inserting my cock into her mouth.

"Okay. Okay. Look. Let's get going. But I'm taking these underwear with me in case, I don't know, someone spills a drink in my lap or something."

Melissa continued her blow job for a few seconds, releasing my cock then talking to it like it was a microphone.

"I've missed you my hard little friend. Don't worry. We will catchup more later. I promise." She kissed the head then bent more to help me step out of my underwear. "You're too easy to get my way with Eric. I like that though."

"You're too difficult to refuse Melissa. Always have been."

It was a beautiful sunny day for our drive. We picked mainly back roads for the trip to Bob and Pat's. Melissa drove the Lotus well, pushing it into corners when she could, enjoying it at the limits she was comfortable with without causing me to worry. We talked about different things including my massage business.

"So yesterday I was doing some yard work and Corrine asked me to come over and put sunscreen on her back. Sam is away on a golfing trip."

"Spray or lotion?"

"Lotion."

"Of course lotion, and she was wearing?"

"The black version of the bikini she had on today."

"So, which do you think would look better on me; the black or the blue?"

"Either. Seriously? If you were wearing one of those bikinis you think me, or any other man, would notice the color?"

"Do you ever give anyone a straight answer? You're no help you know."

"What do you mean? That is a straight answer."

"A straight answer. You wouldn't see if I was wearing a black or a blue bikini?"

"My eyes would see it but my mind would filter it out as superfluous information. My mind wouldn't care. Your always beautiful smile, your square shoulders, your pert breasts, your tiny waist, the curve of your hips, your perfectly formed ass, your strong shapely thighs and that sweet gap between the tops of them would steal away any acknowledgement of what color your bikini is."

"I'm sorry. I don't see all that."

"I know you don't but I do every time I look at you and every time my mind pulls up an image of you."

"So you massaged in the sunscreen on your mostly naked beautiful neighbor. Then what?"

"Yes. Well, she liked the massage. I found some knots between her shoulder blades and tightness in her low back which was likely the source of her knots."

"Yup. You're good at that. I will admit that. So, she thought your massage helped her?"

"I guess so."

"Did you massage that great butt Corrine has?"

"Enough to help with her tightness. So yes, I massaged that great butt."

"How hard did your cock get?" Melissa asked with a knowing smile on her face.

"Okay, you're going to turn left at the next street, then there's a traffic circle just up the road. You will take the third exit in the circle."

Melissa geared down like a pro, tossing the Elise into the corners, right, left around the circle, a quick right on the exit.

"So Corrine suggested I could massage some of her gym rat friends."

"The women, right?"

"Come to think of it, that's all she mentioned. I suppose she doesn't think the dudes would want to get massaged by another dude. Frankly, I'm good with that. But shit. I don't know what I'm doing."

"You're good at it Eric. Just do what feels right. Don't try to get fancy. Don't try to fix people if you're not comfortable with an injury they have."

We talked about the scenery some and what a great day it was and Melissa spent some time raving about how much she liked the car and how much she appreciated me trusting her to drive it.

"Hey Eric. Before we arrive and Pat's and Bob's. You know Pat thinks you're wonderful, right? She always asks about you whenever we chat."

"Yeah. Okay. Sure."

"No really. So be nice to her."

"Be nice to her? Why wouldn't I be nice to her? Am I not normally nice to people, your friends? I like Patricia. She's a really intelligent person. I love talking about almost any subject with Pat. She always seems able to present perspectives I hadn't considered and I love that."

Melissa pulled over to the curb a couple of blocks from Pat and Bob's house. She pulled on the brake.

"Kiss me before we arrive", Melissa softly demanded.

I leaned over. We kissed. Melissa's kisses always melted my will. She possessed the ability to transmit her feelings through her kisses. This kiss was laced with gratitude and friendship.

"Thank you", Melissa said looking into my eyes, "Thank you for coming today. It was important for me to visit with Pat. We're dear friends and I haven't seen her in such long time. You being here makes the day just that much better for me."

I nodded, unsure what I should say; 'You're welcome.'; 'Don't mention it.'; 'My pleasure.'; nothing. I settled on, 'Please Melissa. You never have to thank me for spending time with you. Any day I spend time with you makes that day a wonderful day for me." And I meant that.

She gave a peck on the cheek and a smile that warmed my heart.

Patricia and Bob came out to greet us before we had un-wedged ourselves from the Elise. Bob and I shook hands then stood and watched the extended hug Pat and Melissa shared. They were close, dear friends who had obviously missed seeing each other.

Pat and Melissa shared a similar stature, their bodies being twins of each other except for Pat having slightly larger breasts. Patricia had a naturally infectious, captivating smile. She always looked into your eyes when she spoke with anyone, inviting you inside her space, her mind; inviting you to open yours. Her mind was a sponge, her energy said 'tell me anything. Say anything. You won't surprise or offend me. It's all just information that will advance our awareness of each other.' I don't know if Pat realized how much her openness was magnetic, intellectually and sexually. I often had to check myself from leaning over and kissing her when we got deep into any conversation. She just drew you in somehow.

Pat and Melissa turned facing Bob and I after their hug. I glanced at Bob and followed his gaze straight to Melissa's crotch. That camel toe of hers was going to be a focal point all day. I looked at Pat who was in a similar outfit as Melissa, sporting a slightly less prominent camel toe, but she was still sporting one worth examining. When I raised my eyes, Pat was smiling, no doubt having caught me all but licking my lips.

We made our way to the backyard randomly finding seats on their deck. We spent the afternoon sharing stories, comparing our COVID experiences, laughing as often as we could while nibbling on the snacks Pat and Bob had set out and sharing some beer and wine. Pat seemed more attentive, more energetically magnetic all day. Maybe having been isolated for so long she had excess energy to spend on probing ideas, thoughts and people. While she spent time talking with Melissa, her and I shared several deep conversations with our eyes locked together, her smile and openness tugging me towards her.

Melissa and Bob were deep in a conversation when Pat stood up announcing she was going in to prepare dinner.

"Let me help", I offered, standing up putting on a mask indicating 'no' wasn't going to be an acceptable response.

"Sure. Come on."

I followed Pat into the kitchen. Pat had skewers of meat and vegetables prepared and marinating. She needed some help finishing the salad, cutting bread, making a dressing.

"It's nice seeing you and Bob. You both seem to be doing well?"

"I'm so happy Melissa came and brought you. Bob enjoys talking with you. He's pretty quiet around most people but he's relaxed with you. He talks when you're here, which is unusual."

I started cutting some peppers for the salad. "I like Bob. He has some fascinating insights and I love his ultra dry sense of humor. It's so dry, some people may not catch it. But you're both doing well, right?" I wasn't trying to press the matter as much as make simple conversation while we got things ready for dinner.

Pat walked to stand behind me. She wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly against her.

"Thanks Eric. It's nice to see Bob honestly talking, smiling and laughing. Thanks for bringing that out of him."

Pat held me longer than I thought she would. The energy of her hug changed from one of gratitude to one of comfort. She exhaled a big sigh before releasing me, dragging her hand across my back when she walked away.

"I guess we are okay. Being locked at home together has been tough on both of us at times. You can't get away from one another. I guess you don't have that problem, living alone."

"I suppose. But I do have to battle loneliness at times."

"COVID has presented everyone with crosses to bear, I guess. Sometimes Bob and I go days without really talking to each other. I probably shouldn't be telling you this."

"It's fine Pat. I don't mind. You're right. These lockdowns have presented us with challenges we've never experienced. I think I can understand someone's need for separation, solitude. Not talking, might be one way to achieve that separation."

"I suppose. But, if you're the other person who might need interaction and contact, you feel like you're being shut out. Only one of you is having their needs met."

"Wow. That is a tough one. And for you, it's not like you can go and visit friends for a few hours to satisfy your needs."

"Exactly. Hey. How are you holding your knife? I haven't seen someone do that."

Pat returned to stand beside me, initially placing her left hand on the counter and her right hand on my back.

I held up the knife I was using, showing Pat how I held it where the handle met the blade, pinching the blade between my thumb and forefinger.

"Like this. I find it gives me more control of the blade. It felt awkward at first but once I got used to it, I love it. Want to try?"

Being right-handed, Pat traded sides, taking the knife in her right hand, sliding her left hand onto my ass. I didn't really notice. It didn't feel forward in any way. It just felt like that was where her hand landed being as short as she is. It wasn't until Pat gave the knife back to me and stood there watching me halve some cherry tomatoes that I noticed she wasn't just resting her hand on my butt.

"I see. I can see how it offers more control. I will have to try that."

It was when Pat spoke that I noticed she was actually rubbing my ass ever so gently. I shrugged it off as a natural reflex and nothing more.

"Open the wine and I will go out and get the barbecue started. Bob will be in charge of cooking the skewers. They shouldn't take long."

Pat carried out the plates and utensils while I finished cutting the tomatoes. She came in and went out with the skewers. Every time she walked past me; Pat touched me somewhere. "Don't forget the wine when you come out." Patricia called back to me.

I washed my hands before opening a white. When I walked outside, Melissa was sitting beside Bob showing him some pictures on her phone. I poured a glass for each of the ladies and sat down beside Pat. I drank water the rest of the night as I had a long drive ahead of me.

Before I settled, Bob was up at the barbecue, Melissa and Pat got engaged in stories about how Melissa and I met and fun things we had done. Of course, I was the target for many of the jibes, happily laughing with these two bright women. Pat put a hand on my bare thigh a few times, though I never considered it sexual, just a touch between friends.

The three of us started sharing some extremely funny circumstances we had had over the last 15 months or so. I was telling one. Pat turned to face me and as she laughed, both hands made their way onto my leg. She sat there that way for the next few stories we shared, patting my leg at times, slapping it once or twice, rubbing it, almost caressing it between stories. Pat's magnetism did pull on me a few times. She was exuding this warmth that covertly invited me to lay down with her for an extended foreplay session leading to, wherever it led to.

When we got up to move to the table Melissa came over to me, putting her arm around me, leaning into me, whispering.

"I told you Pat likes you. I swear, if you two were alone, her hands would have been up your shorts."

I shook my head, and scrunched my face a bit, "I don't think so." I said before I sat down, replaying what had just taken place, thinking about Pat's earlier relationship commentary having similarities to Nikki's, now feeling some doubt in my reply to Melissa.

During dinner our conversations became more relaxed, more jovial. It was almost feeling normal as the topics eased away from COVID. I didn't see or notice Pat's attention being directed towards me more than anyone else. It supported my belief that Pat touching my leg earlier was nothing more than a friendly gesture of convenience.