Crazy Sandy Pt. 04

Story Info
Ashley joins in the fun!
11.5k words
4.87
5.9k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
David_C
David_C
10 Followers

The pressure of work became ridiculous, and I had to visit one of our stores in Manchester. The computer and network upgrade was proving to be a nightmare, and none of the IT technicians in Manchester was up to the task. I had to check into a hotel and stay there for several days. As a result, I did not see Sandy for the entire week, which was the longest time we had been apart since we started going out. I had to contend myself with a few phone calls with her in the evenings, but they had to be brief because she was also busy with work. Sandy was the service delivery manager for an IT healthcare systems company. That sounds like she should have lots in common with me because she was dealing in IT, but in reality she was involved with customer relations, budget management, contract renewal and so on. I was surprised to learn that her knowledge of IT was no greater than that of the average person.

The memories of our last time together was still very fresh in my mind, and when I got back to the hotel room in the evenings I constantly thought about it. When I recalled the forbidden ecstasy of ejaculating into Sandy's mouth in the movie theatre I would get a fierce erection. Thoughts of the ensuing sexual adventures were so arousing I tried to avoid thinking about them. I was determined not to masturbate when I wasn't with Sandy. The way she seemed to lust after my prodigious ejaculations was priceless. Sandy was unlike any woman I had ever encountered, so I did not want to waste semen jerking off, tempting though it might have been.

The week ended and I was excited to travel home and see Sandy again. Sandy was working late so I agreed to meet her at a restaurant in town, and after a good meal and the pleasure of Sandy's great company I asked her if she would like to come back to my place.

"Yes, that would be lovely," she said, "but, I have to warn you, I have started my period."

I could not disguise the disappointed look that must have appeared on my face, and Sandy gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry, Bryn. You could drop me off at mine if you like?"

It would have been incredibly ungallant of me to agree to that. I might not get any sex that night, but I still loved Sandy's company. In fact, I think I had begun to realise that I was falling in love with her. I knew she was fond of me and I desperately hoped that her feelings would deepen. Taking her home just because I couldn't get any sex would certainly not encourage that to happen.

"Of course not," I said, "I want to be with you."

Sandy gave me a kiss.

"I want to be with you too."

When we got back to my apartment we watched a bit of TV, had a mug of coffee and a few biscuits and retired for bed, like an old married couple.

It was a warm night so we folded the duvet to the foot of the bed and lay naked, side by side. Like me, Sandy preferred to sleep naked. This was a bit of a problem, because seeing Sandy naked usually resulted in just one thing -- a rapid and insistent erection. This night was no exception, and the sight of Sandy's gorgeous breasts with those tantalising nipples so easily within reach, was highly stimulating. She noticed immediately.

"Poor boy, I am sorry my period is spoiling your evening. But, maybe we can find a way to get him to calm down." She pointed at my cock.

Sandy ran her fingertips softly over the mutinous rod, from the tip down to my balls. It lifted its head from my stomach, bobbing up and down like an excited puppy.

"That's OK," I said, "there is more to life than sex."

"Liar!" she said, but gave me a reassuring kiss on the cheek.

I had hoped that Sandy would lean over and give me one of her superb blowjobs, but being on her period obviously had lowered her libido and we just ended up talking. She was curious about my school days; I am not sure how the topic emerged. I told her about my time at a private school as a boarder. I had quite enjoyed my stay there, and being blessed with reasonable intelligence and being keen on the sciences, I had studied maths, chemistry and physics at A level.

"Is what they say about English private schools true?" she asked.

"I am not sure what you mean," I replied.

"Well, there are all sorts of stories about the senior boys buggering the juniors," she said.

"No, there was none of that that I was aware of. Although one of the school masters was believed to be fond of fiddling with the little boys. We never saw any evidence of it. The rumour was persistent -- the poor guy probably never did anything."

I decided to mention some of the sex oriented games that we boys got up to. I knew Sandy was broad minded and I figured it would be a way to sound her out on a topic that I was still bashful about, namely, my abnormally large semen production -- I have what I believe is called 'hyperspermia'. She had always appeared to crave the exchange of body fluids, of every sort, but the fact that so many of my previous partners had been indifferent at best, and some had even tried to avoid my ejaculations altogether, still gave me concern.

"The boys did get up to naughty things, "I continued, "but outright sodomy wasn't one of them. We all got used to seeing each other's erections. Boys tend to wake up in the morning with a hard-on, so it was difficult to hide them. The guys with bigger cocks used to parade up and down the dorm, and one competition was to drape a towel over your dick and see if you could hold it up. I could manage that, but one boy had an enormous cock -- it must have been ten inches at least. He could hold two towels on his. He claimed he could do it even with wet towels, but I never saw that demonstrated."

I decided to mention the head of my penis. It was very much a 'mushroom' head, and although it was my most prized possession, I was worried that some women found it a turn off.

"His cock may have been huge, but I had a much bigger head on my penis - I used to get teased about that."

"Teased, why? "she said, "I think its super."

She reached out and wrapped her fingers softly around my swollen glans and gave it a tender squeeze - it felt wonderful!

"I suppose it just looks out of proportion," I said, "The guy with the huge dick had a narrow head. He loved his dick but I thought the head looked too small."

"Well I think yours is lovely," Sandy said.

She gave the head another squeeze which caused an instant outflow of precum and then she withdrew her hand.

I was pleased with what she had said -- perhaps my worries were unfounded.

"You said 'one competition', what other things did you do?" she asked.

"Have you heard of a circle-jerk?" I asked.

"No," she replied, "what is it?"

"A group of boys kneel or stand in a circle. Then they all jack-off, and try not to be the last one to come. Whoever comes last has to do a forfeit."

That sounds like fun," Sandy said, "I would like to watch that."

I quite believed that she would. I continued.

"There is a variation of the game called 'soggy-biscuit'. You put a biscuit or something edible on the floor in the centre of the ring. You try and hit the biscuit when you come. The last poor sod to come has to eat the biscuit."

Sandy emitted a little squeal.

"Good Lord, you didn't really do that, did you?"

"A few times, "I replied, "but nobody ever ate the biscuit. They would make a run for it, and get chased, and then thrown in a cold shower or something. Eventually we changed the rules -- the last one had to clean up the mess on the floor."

"Yes, I can imagine eating the biscuit wouldn't be fun," Sandy said. "Did you ever come last?"

"No," I replied. I could make myself come quite quickly. The other boys used to stand back when I came -- I seemed to shoot a lot more cum than them, and considerably further. The first time I played the game I was determined not to be last and did not concentrate on my aim and splattered a chap's legs. He was a big brute and I got thumped for that."

Sandy seemed to be mulling over the story.

"I know you do come a lot," she said, "in the cinema when you came in my mouth it was huge."

"That was my first one," I said, "it is always the biggest."

Sandy paused again.

"I've never seen your, er... first one," she said, "the first has always been in my mouth or inside me. I am curious now."

I was relieved; Sandy did not seem at all grossed out by any of the conversation. I decided to change topic.

"So, what about your school days?" I enquired.

"I was also a boarder. In Africa most farms are too far away from schools so we board. They are not private schools." Sandy said.

"Is it true what they say about girls' boarding schools?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, if you thought boy boarders are all buggering each other, there is a long held belief that girls experiment with each other."

"Yes," Sandy said, "there is a bit of that. But not all girls. It wasn't universal."

She stopped, and I gave her a quizzical look as if to say, 'and you?'

Sandy laughed, "OK, yes, I did have one girl friend that I got very close to."

I wondered if that was why Sandy had wanted to see that French movie about lesbians. Maybe she was bi-sexual?

"I'm guessing you would like me to tell you an erotic story about her?" Sandy said. "I remember you got very turned on when I told you about my cousin Matty."

I recalled the story she had related to me of how she and her cousin had peed in the Kenyan bush together when very young and innocent, and how when she had met up with him years later as teenagers she had inquisitively held his cock while he peed, and then he had coached her into jacking him off. I was curious about three things. Was the story made up or enhanced for my benefit, (I had indeed got very turned on when she had told me about it); had that encounter developed into more adventurous 'wet' activities; and had Sandy and Matty ever had full sex? She had revealed that he was her first 'boyfriend', but had hinted that up until the jacking off incident they had not done anything overtly sexual. I knew that what she told me might make me jealous, but that was far outweighed by my curiosity. Besides, it was a long time ago, and I also had my own history of sexual relationships, although none came anywhere near the intensity of what I had with Sandy.

"I remember when you first told me about him," I said. "You talked about peeing, and that he showed you how to make him come."

"Yes, that's right," she replied.

"Well," I continued, "I am still curious. Did you do any more 'water sports' with him? You obviously love it now. How did you get into it?"

Sandy paused, possibly debating with herself as to how much to reveal.

"We did a little more," she said, "but nothing like what you and I have done."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Matty was only back at his father's farm during school holidays. He was a boarder at school, same as me, so we did not have all that much time together. There were a few times when we went for walks in the bush and needed to pee. Matty once showed me how far he could pee, making dark wet tracks in the dusty soil. He could even write his name. Then he challenged me to see how far I could pee. It was awkward. I pulled my panties down to my ankles and squatted back on my haunches with my skirt held back, tilted my pussy upwards, held my lips apart with one hand, and peed. Matty had peed about ten feet which I thought was impressive, so I really strained to beat him. I soon realised that when I pushed hard, the pee came out at a weird angle -- it shot backwards towards my face. I quickly stopped and aimed better, and managed about six feet. But the splashes of pee on my face were quite exciting. It made me feel randy."

Sandy paused and looked at my crotch. My cock was still fully erect and weeping precum -- giving her no doubt that I was enjoying her tale. She continued the story.

"I wiped my face with a hanky. My panties were wet so I took them off and hung them on a tree branch to dry. Then I noticed how wet my blouse was so I took that off and hung it up to dry as well. All I had on was my skirt, which somehow had missed getting wet.

Matty was watching with great interest, and I could see a big bulge in his shorts. I stood up and kissed him and he pulled me towards him and I could feel his bulge. It was hard against my stomach."

My cock was now bobbing its head with each beat of my heart, and a big puddle of precum was collecting in my navel. Sandy reached for my hand, took it, and put it on my cock. She guided my fingers round the shaft until I had a firm grasp of it, and then let go.

She continued talking, while her own hand slipped between her slightly parted thighs.

"I was very randy feeling him against me," she continued, "I wanted to see his hard cock, so I started to undo his fly."

I was slow on the uptake, and had not realised that Sandy wanted me to masturbate myself while she talked.

Sandy paused again and looked down at my hand, still dumbly holding my cock.

"Wank for me, Bryn. I want to see you come. I want to see your 'first'."

She carried on with her story.

"I undid the belt on his shorts, and his pants dropped to the ground. His cock was pushing his underpants out like a tent pole. I touched it and squeezed the end, and then reached up for the waist band and pulled his pants down."

Sandy paused, and looked across to see if I was wanking. I had got the message now and was jacking myself with firm strokes. I was very turned on, but I was still doubtful of the veracity of the story.

"Is this really true?" I asked.

Sandy smiled, and continued with her story.

"I held his cock, while he reached between my legs and started to explore. He had never touched me down there before. I found it so thrilling as he felt around, touching my lips, and working out where he should put his fingertips. He was the first person ever to feel me there.

I loved the touch of his fingers on me, I was very wet and his fingertips slipped easily between my lips. I wrapped my hand tighter on his cock, and started to wank him, using the same technique that he had showed me that first time. His cock was about the same length as yours, but, like your friend at school with the big cock, it had a narrow... head. Not nearly as sexy as that."

She pointed to my glans, that was still copiously dripping puddles of precum. The mushroom head was engorged to its full size, and had acquired a deep purple hue.

"That?" I said with mock indignity, "that?"

"Well, what do I call it?" she asked. "Head, knob, bell-end? How do I describe it?"

"Some would say it is a 'mushroom'," I said. Certainly that seemed the easiest term to me, and seemed to be the term often used in porn.

"I suppose it does look like a bit like a mushroom from this angle, but mushrooms are symmetrical all round," Sandy said. What a time to be pedantic!

"You have this deep cleft here," she said and reached over to lightly drag a fingertip over the glans, down over the bowstring; the 'frenulum'. The thrill of her touch on it was delicious.

"So it is not really like a mushroom," she continued, "but if you like the term I won't split hairs -- mushroom it is."

"By the way," Sandy said, "I love your... mushroom. I will tell you a secret. I have never had vaginal orgasms before I met you. I think it is the shape of it. When you are inside me the mushroom pushes right on my G-spot."

My ego practically shot through the ceiling. I had always been a bit self-conscious of my cock. I personally loved the mushroom glans. Cocks I had seen in porn that were tapered with a small head never seemed as sexy, and when I masturbated, I confess I was turned on by the sight of my glans bulging above my fist, fat, purple and swollen. I sometime wanked in front of a mirror so I could see it from different angles. Sandy was the only girl ever to compliment me on it, and the fact that I was the first man to make her come vaginally was particularly thrilling.

She put a hand on my arm, and urged me to keep wanking while she continued her story.

"I had learned how to masturbate, and how important my clitoris was in the process, but Matty was clueless. I had to put my hand over his and instruct him where it was and how to touch me there."

I interrupted. Not good timing, I know, but I wanted to return the compliment.

"If I have big mushroom, I have to tell you, you have a gorgeously big clit. What should we call that?"

She giggled and leaned over to kiss my cheek, declining to offer any suggestions.

"I knew about the birds and the bees and that we could not have sex without using a condom, and was fairly certain Matty did not have one, but I was so randy - I desperately wanted to feel him against me. I moved closer to him, lifted my skirt up, and pushed his cock down between my legs. I was the same height as him so it was easy. I trapped him between my thighs and kissed him. I squeezed my thighs together on him, but he did not move so I coaxed him into moving by holding his hips and pulling. He learned, and soon his cock was sliding to and fro between my legs; sliding against my pussy lips.

I was sopping wet and he got coated and very slippery -- it felt so good. I would have loved to feel him in me; all I would have had to do was tilt my pelvis a bit and he would have slipped in, but I was not that stupid -- I knew how dangerous that could be. I looked down at my breasts. I always sunbathed in a bikini and my tits were very white in contrast to my tan -- it looked like I was wearing a white bikini top. I wanted him to touch my breasts but I was embarrassed by how small they were. They had not done much developing yet; my nipples and areolae grew first, and at one stage that's all I had. I just had these."

Sandy reached down and traced a fingertip slowly over the puffy areola and nipple on her left breast. The nipple responded immediately; it wrinkled and stiffened as I watched. I imagined Sandy under the bright African sun as she experienced her cousin's cock between her legs - against her virgin pussy. I pictured her sweet budding areolae and innocent erect nipples -- aching to be caressed. That image pushed me close to the edge.

"Sandy!" I gasped and tensed my buttocks, lifting my hips upwards as I rapidly pumped my fist.

Sandy continued.

"Matty began to moan and groan. I knew that he was going to start shooting his sperm any minute. I pulled away from him, dropped to my knees and quickly put my mouth over the end of his cock, just as he erupted."

That did it. If Sandy wanted to see me come, I was determined to give her a treat. I raised my hips off the bed, aiming my cock vertically, squeezed tightly and administered the final strokes.

The glans was now alarmingly distended with the skin stretched taut and shiny and wet with precum. Sandy stopped talking and quickly sat up beside me to watch.

"Come, Bryn, come for me!" she urged.

I ejaculated. I had not come for four or five days and it was truly spectacular. The first ropey spurt rose two feet into the air - a thick white stream of sperm that seemed to hang suspended for an instant before falling back to splatter my stomach and chest. I heard a sharp intake of breath from Sandy.

As is nearly always the case, the second spurt was the strongest -- it jetted at least four feet directly upwards before gravity won, and it fell back in thick heavy droplets onto my cock, my hand and my stomach.

"Fuck!" Sandy exclaimed.

I squeezed tightly on the shaft below the head and pumped my hand in time with each expulsion, in a well-rehearsed technique designed to obtain both maximum orgasmic pleasure, and also generate the greatest number of spurts and the maximum projection. I glanced at Sandy's face -- she was watching intently as rope after rope took off like a roman candle. From force of habit I silently counted... six, seven, eight, nine spurts spewed forth. Ten, eleven... a pause, would there be a twelfth? There was, but it managed just a few inches.

David_C
David_C
10 Followers