Crazy Sandy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weak dribbles continued to ooze out, drooling down from the open slit to slide lazily over my fingers as I coaxed the remaining cum out with slow, milking strokes. For Sandy's benefit I had hoped to at least equal my record, which was fourteen distinct jets before the dribbling phase. Mind you, I was about twenty when I had achieved that and sadly, advancing age is not conducive to achieving sexual athletic records.

In silence Sandy surveyed my stomach and chest, with a look on her face that I hoped was admiration. She raised a hand to her mouth, her eyes wide. I followed her gaze - I was totally plastered in semen; not a dry spot was to be seen.

"Fuck - me - sideways," she said, "that is unbelievable. I have never seen anything like it!"

I grinned stupidly, but also very proudly.

"I knew you came a lot from when you've come in my mouth, Bryn, but seeing it like that -- it's crazy!"

I suddenly worried that she was turned off by it.

"I'm sorry," I said, "are you grossed out?

"Not at all, I LOVE it!"

To bring home her point she reached out and put a hand on my stomach and slid it around in the goo, pushing the puddles around, sliding the globs together into one large pool. She giggled like a schoolgirl as she surveyed the mess.

Soon the semen started to liquefy; it began to lose its thick pearly whiteness and become more watery, leaving my chest glistening wet, but the pool over my navel was still thick and creamy. Sandy lifted her hand to her mouth and had a little taste of what was on her index finger. I wondered if she might lower her head and suck some up, but I guess there was just too much of it. Perhaps if she hadn't been on her period? The previous weekend she had eagerly vacuumed my stomach clean as if it was coated in melted chocolate, instead of globs of semen laced with her piss.

I moved, and the sperm started to spill sideways, threatening to slide onto the bed. I put a hand down quickly to make a dam and Sandy reached for tissues from beside the bed. She dutifully cleaned me up, but needed six tissues to finish the job. When done she looked at the soggy tissues in her hand.

"Has the Guinness Book of Records heard about you?" she teased.

Sandy took the messy tissues to the toilet and flushed them.

When she came back I asked - "That story about Matty - did you really make him come in your mouth?"

She laughed.

"Poor Bryn," she said, "You are incorrigible. But the story seemed to have the desired effect. You came like a fucking firehose. Does it really matter if it is true or not?"

"I suppose not. I am just curious."

"Do you think a sweet innocent girl who had never had sex, would let a boy come in her mouth on the first occasion?" she asked.

"Highly unlikely," I replied, "but... you are the randiest woman I have ever met. I wouldn't put it past you."

She punched me on the shoulder.

"Well, Matty comes to England every now and then -- you can ask him yourself!"

My God, I was never expecting that!

Sandy giggled at my shocked expression.

"You're jealous," she teased, "but... did I make it up? Maybe yes, maybe no."

"I could go off you quite quickly." I said, in a mock angry voice.

"Really?" she asked. "No more blow jobs? No more 'fun in the tub'?"

She cupped her breasts in her hands, pointed her lovely nipples in my direction and did a slow shimmy, jiggling them provocatively.

"No more of these... what do you call them, my 'puffies'? I know how much you love them. At least you always say you do."

She pointed to my groin where my cock was mutinously still at full erection.

"Mr Mushroom Head certainly looks like he wants me to hang around."

'Mr Mushroom Head'... I liked it!

"OK," I said, taking hold of her nipples between my fingers and thumbs. I twiddled them as if tuning a radio. "You win. I could never give these up - I adore and worship them."

"Good," she said, "In that case, I will tolerate you a bit longer."

She pushed my hands down; gave one of her girlish giggles and got off the bed. I watched her breasts jiggle as she moved.

Indeed, Sandy had complete control over me. Her breasts were the most exciting feature of her body to me. I loved her face, her hair, her slim body with those endless legs and oh my, her pouting pussy lips with that ultra-responsive clitoris that so readily came out to play. But her bee-sting puffy areolae and long erect nipples drove me wild. I would do anything at her command to retain access to those.

"I need the loo, and a shower," she said, "and in case you have any ideas, you can't come."

I listened to her tinkling into the toilet and thought back to her story about Matty. Was any of it true? Sandy loved turning me on with her story telling -- perhaps he never even existed?

It was such a shame that Sandy was on her period. I was still very turned on and ached for more sex. But I knew when not to be too demanding.

I heard Sandy turning on the shower as she got herself ready for bed. My damned cock showed no signs of softening. If I was going to get any sleep, there was only one thing to do. I took a few more tissues from the bedside box, placed them on my stomach, and took hold of my insubordinate cock. I imagined teenage Sandy having sex in the African sun, and filling her inquisitive mouth with Matty's spunk, and in the space of three minutes gave myself a very satisfying orgasm. I secreted the soggy tissues under my bedside table, making a mental note to dispose of them discreetly in the morning. The plan worked, and quite rapidly my cock lowered its head.

When Sandy came back, I had a quick shower as well, and then we chatted and cuddled a bit until she kissed me goodnight and turned over to sleep. With one hand cupping her adorable left breast I drifted off, and slept like the proverbial log.

I had some weird dreams during the night. In one I was on safari in Kenya with Sandy, and she was showing me her old haunts. We walked in the bush and I asked her to show me where she and Matty had peed and had sex. Sandy led me to the spot. I took my cock out through my fly and Sandy pulled her knickers down. She started peeing standing up, and the red earth below her turned almost black as her puddle grew. As I tried to pee Sandy suddenly shrieked and pointed behind me.

"Lions!" she cried and took off. I looked behind me and saw a pride of lions padding stealthily towards us. I started running, my cock flapping in front of me, shouting to Sandy to let me catch up. She was nowhere to be seen, and I was soon completely lost, running through the bush with the lions gaining on me.

It was then that I woke up and realised I had a full bladder and needed to pee. I went to the bathroom to relieve myself, very grateful that it had only been a dream.

I went back to the bed and looked at Sandy. She was sleeping soundly. I lay down beside her, and within a few minutes I had drifted off to sleep again.

Several dreams later I had a sexual dream. I was with an unknown woman and she agreed to have sex. Just like that -- no preliminaries at all. I turned her round so her back was to me, and pushed her down so she was on her hands and knees. I knelt behind her, held her hips, and started working my cock into her. Her pussy was warm and soft, and seemed to be able to suck on my cock, as if it was a mouth.

As I enjoyed fucking her I slowly woke up and was at first disappointed to realise it was just a dream, but I could not understand why the sucking sensation on my cock continued. I opened my eyes to see Sandy leaning over my crotch, holding my cock vertically with one hand as she slowly and tenderly sucked on my cock.

A devilish thought popped into my head -- I pretended to be still in deep sleep. I wanted to just watch Sandy sucking me, and enjoy the pleasure of it. I kept my eyes half shut as I watched her, ready to shut them in an instant if she looked like she was going to look up at my face.

It was heavenly. Sandy bobbed her head slowly as she worked, her mouth enveloping the glans, and at times she lifted her mouth from me to lick and kiss and suck on the tip, over the broad slopes of the head down to the ridge, and over the cleft and the bowstring. The ecstasy started growing and I could feel the first tingles of orgasm beginning. I could no longer pretend I was asleep and tensed my buttocks, lifting my cock upwards towards her.

"Sandy," I moaned, "that feels wonderful!"

She lifted her mouth off me and looked up.

"Good morning," she said, and immediately went back to sucking. I let her continue for a few minutes and then spoke.

"If you keep doing that, I will come," I said.

She stopped again, briefly.

"That's the idea."

Her mouth enveloped my glans once more. Sandy moved on the bed until she was almost between my legs and her tongue could concentrate on the sensitive spot. She could look into my eyes as she sucked. Eye to eye contact during a blowjob was so sexy. Sandy kept up a rhythmic vacuuming action, while her tongue slithered to and fro across my bowstring.

"Of fuck!" I groaned, and ejaculated.

Sandy sucked each spurt out with perfect timing. When I was finished she slipped her mouth off me, moved up the bed and gave me a kiss. She had swallowed it all and I did not detect any taste or smell of semen.

"Wow, "I said, "what a way to wake up!"

"You had such a big erection when I woke up," she said. "and I was so mean to you last night, making you wank yourself off. I thought I would give you a treat."

"It was bloody marvellous!" I said.

My cock was still erect. I pointed to it and said, "Would you like to hop on?"

"Sorry," Sandy replied, "Period still going strong. I will get some breakfast going."

I had a shower, and as I stood under the showerhead I considered wanking to get rid of my erection, but as I washed myself the problem vanished. I usually needed two orgasms to satisfy the beast, so I was rather surprised when my cock lowered its head.

We spent the rest of the weekend enjoying each other's company. We visited an art museum which was Sandy's idea, had a few meals out and went for a long walk along the river bank. I was becoming very relaxed with Sandy, and we walked hand in hand, as if we were a steady couple. I was very fond of her, in fact I was probably in love, and wondered how she felt about me. I considered asking her, but decided it might seem a bit too 'needy'.

I did not pursue any further sexual encounters that weekend as I had decided it was better to wait until Sandy was clear of her period. I was sure that when she was 'in the mood' she would let me know.

***********************

The working week intervened, and I had to make do with chatting to Sandy on the phone. On the Friday morning Sandy rang and asked if we could go to Cameo again on Saturday, and take her friend, Ashley. If you recall, I had first met Sandy at Cameo, a night club, and she had been with her friend Ashley. Sandy explained that she was trying to encourage Ashley to go out more often, in the hope that she would meet someone. Sandy confessed that that was what she was attempting to do on the occasion I first met her. It sounded like a reasonable thing to do so I agreed. It was then that Sandy surprised my socks off.

"There is something you should know about Ashley," she said.

"What's that?" I enquired.

"Ashley used to be a man."

"What!" I exclaimed, "never."

"It's true," Sandy said, "she transitioned a few years ago, and is still finding her way when it comes to meeting people."

I tried to think back to that night when I had met Sandy and Ashley. Ashley was a bit shorter than Sandy. I recalled a rather petite brunette, and she certainly had a very womanly figure. I had not studied her that hard, because I was so entranced by Sandy, but I had thought that Ashley was very pretty. Certainly I would never have thought she had changed her sex.

"That time when we met," I said, "Ashley met a bloke but it did not end well and you took her home. That sort of makes sense now. Did he found out she was, what's the term, trans, and reject her?"

"Yes," Sandy said, "Ashley hasn't had surgery, and the guy discovered her penis and freaked out. It upset her, so I took her home."

"Wow," I said, "it's a good job you told me now or I could have said the wrong thing."

"It does not worry you, does it?" Sandy asked.

"Not at all, I am just a bit surprised." I said, "I would never have guessed. Do you want me to pick you both up?"

"No, we will take a bus -- we will meet you there."

I was very intrigued. I did not have any hang-ups about trans people. I had several gay friends and thought nothing of it, but I had never actually met a trans girl. I had met a few women that had rather masculine faces, and I had suspected that they might be trans, but was never sure. I had seen quite a few trans girls on the Internet, and I have to admit that I have wanked over quite a few. Some were incredibly beautiful.

Saturday arrived and I was at Cameo promptly - I hate to be late for anything. I waited patiently for Sandy and Ashley to arrive and they turned up not too long after the arranged time. Sandy wore a short red skirt and white top. The top was not a tight one like the one she had worn when we first met, so there were not so many glimpses of her nipples beneath the fabric. Now that I had intimate knowledge of her breasts and nipples, that made it even sexier, in a strange way. Ashley wore a slightly longer skirt but her top was quite revealing. I am not familiar with the names of women's apparel, but it was a pale green item with thin shoulder straps -- I saw no bra straps so assumed she was braless. It was quite tight and clingy, somewhat low cut, and made it very obvious that Ashley had a very attractive pair of breasts. They were about the same size as Sandy's, a 'nice handful' so to speak. I hasten to add that I gathered all this information over some time -- I did not ogle her. I am far too well-mannered for that!

When we met, I kissed Sandy and was rather taken aback when Ashley also leaned forward to give me a peck on the cheek. We had met before, and she was Sandy's good friend, so I suppose that was normal. But knowing she was trans did make me a little concerned as to how I should behave towards her. I resolved to treat her just as I would if she was a girl. Damn, she WAS a girl; what was I thinking!

We got drinks and chatted, and Sandy sat very close to me to indicate to any prowling wolves that we were a couple. Fortunately, the music volume was not cranked up too loud, and we could hear each other. After only about fifteen minutes a guy came over and asked Ashley to dance. They hit the dance floor and we watched. Ashley was a good dancer, and from where I sat she presented a very attractive sight. I wondered how she let men know she was trans when she met them. It seemed like a far more sensible option to frequent clubs known for gay and trans people. I asked Sandy about it.

"She has tried that a few times." Sandy said, "I have been with her sometimes. She has met a few guys but never got on well with them. Some are a bit weird -- they go to the trans clubs to hook up for casual sex, and to satisfy their curiosity. They see trans girls as an outlet for fetishes, rather than to form a relationship with. She wants to meet someone who is attracted to her, as a person."

Ashley came back and the chap wandered off.

"How was it?" Sandy asked.

"He was OK," Ashley said, "but not really my type."

I wondered what her 'type' was, but did not ask. Various different men approached Ashley. With some she got up and danced; with others she politely declined. Sandy and I danced a few times. I am not greatly fond of dancing, having two left feet, so it was a blessing that Sandy was preoccupied with looking out for Ashley.

Eventually Ashley seemed to meet a guy she appeared to like, and as they danced there were a few tight clinches, and even a kiss. This looked promising, and even more so when the pair of them headed off towards the bar, and we lost sight of them.

They were gone for a while and Sandy began to get concerned. She took my hand and suggested that we have a look around. We could not see either of them so Sandy went to check in the toilets. When she was in there for a protracted period I figured she had located Ashley, and things had not gone well. I went back to our table which was miraculously still vacant and after fifteen minutes Sandy and Ashley appeared. Ashley looked as she had been crying, but was now putting on a brave front.

"It's time to leave," Sandy said, "Bryn, can we go back to your place, I don't want Ashley to be alone."

I agreed -- I had a spare room if Ashley wanted to stay over, and we left and made the journey to my apartment. On the way I learned that Ashley had really liked the chap, but when he had discovered she was trans had not only rejected her but had said some very hurtful things. I thought that that was inevitably going to happen if she kept meeting straight guys without them knowing the facts, but kept my thoughts to myself.

We got home, and Sandy showed Ashley around the place while I got some drinks and snacks together. Ashley had cheered up considerably and was quite good fun. Over the course of an hour we polished off a bottle of wine between the three of us, and then Ashley suggested that we play a drinking game. I had a good supply of tequila so I got a bottle and some shot glasses. The game we played was 'Fizz Buzz', where one person starts counting from one, the next player says 'two', the next 'three' etc. But if the number is divisible by three they must say 'Fizz' and if it is divisible by five, 'Buzz'. If it is divisible by both three and five they say 'FizzBuzz'.

On a 'Fizz' call the direction of play reverses. Any wrong call, or excessive delay results in a shot being drunk. It sounds easy, but as the alcohol is consumed, it gets remarkably difficult. Despite my maths and science abilities, I was pretty hopeless and it wasn't long before I was getting quite sozzled. We all were in fact; so much so that Sandy suggested we play 'Strip Fizz Buzz', and remove an item of clothing instead of drinking a shot. I thought I would have an advantage, because the girls were not wearing bras, but they cunningly declared earrings and other adornments as clothes.

But, as it worked out, we all lost clothing at about the same rate. Ashley was the first to go topless, and revealed a very nice pair of breasts. I tried not to stare too closely, but it was impossible not to look at them and form an opinion. They were round and plump, and adorned with brownish nipples, quite unlike Sandy's deep pink ones. But I was surprised to see that the areolae were quite puffy -- not nearly as protuberant as Sandy's but nevertheless most attractive. Her nipples were quite small which explains why I did not see them when she was clothed.

I had almost forgotten that she had been a man, and I wondered how she had acquired her breasts. Sandy had said that she had not had surgery, and there were definitely no scars that I could see. I figured that she must have used hormones, and thought about how wonderful science was.

Sandy then had a bad run and lost several items of clothing and ended up just wearing her tiny thong. Seeing Ashley's breasts had caused a stirring in my groin, but when Sandy's beautiful tits went on display my erection grew almost to full stiffness. This was very noticeable -- I was wearing boxer shorts, and the front was stretched out over my hard cock.

"Mmmm," Ashley said, looking at my crotch, "Sandy has told me about you..."

If I had not been quite drunk I would never have got into this situation, but with a large amount of tequila in me I did not care. A few more shots were consumed and then Sandy and Ashley were also reduced to just one item; Sandy in her thong, and Ashley in a pair of lime green panties. It was now very clear that she had not had any surgery 'down below'. Ashley had also acquired a partial erection and her skimpy panties were hopelessly inadequate in concealing their contents.