Crazy Sandy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was the next person to lose, and Sandy gave me no chance to chicken out. As soon as I made a mistake she grabbed the waistband of my boxers and pulled it down, exposing my very rampant cock.

"Off, off, off!" both of them chanted, so I lifted my backside from the sofa and Sandy pulled the boxers right off.

Sandy and I were on the sofa together and Ashley was sitting on a chair opposite us, but she now jumped up and plonked herself next to me so I was between them. Both girls were giggling foolishly. Sandy rested a hand on my right thigh, and Ashley put her hand on my left. The touch of their hands on me made my cock surge, and I noticed a drop of precum welling up from the slit.

"Shame," Sandy said, "you mustn't be embarrassed -- we'll take ours off too."

In a second all three of us were completely naked. I looked down at Ashley's crotch. Her cock was steadily stiffening, and I watched a fascinating event. I am circumcised, but Ashley was not, and slowly as her erection grew her foreskin drew back, and the head emerged. It was not equal to my 'mushroom' but was a good size, and being kept hidden in its sheath it now emerged with a moist sheen over the surface.

Sandy leaned towards me and kissed me, and her fingers wrapped around my cock. As she kissed me her hand began a slow movement, up and down.

Although I was drunk, this was territory I had never visited before. I had never had a threesome, and certainly not one where one of the girls possessed a cock!

Sandy sensed my apprehension and stopped kissing me.

"Are you OK, Bryn?" she said, "it's only fun. We can stop if you want?"

My mind was racing. Had the girls planned this all in advance? Where would it lead -- would I end up having sex with both of them? Would Ashley expect me to penetrate her -- or even more disquieting, would she attempt to penetrate me? I did not consider either of those situations to be what I fancied.

But Sandy's hand was still moving on my cock and it felt wonderful. My reasoning power was sozzled in tequila, so I shook my head.

"No, it's OK..." I mumbled.

Almost instantly Ashley's hand joined Sandy's on my cock. She wrapped her fingers around my glans, as if testing its size and firmness, while Sandy tugged slowly on the shaft. I looked down in wonder. Ashley's hand was small, with slender fingers. There was no hint of large masculine hands, which I believe can be a tell-tale sign of a trans girl. I felt her palm growing wet and slippery as she smeared my precum over the glans -- it felt fantastic!

Ashley leant towards me and kissed me on the cheek; she did not draw away but lingered close. In a daze I turned towards her. Her face was beautiful; big round eyes like a fawn, cute little upturned nose, and a mouth with full, luscious lips. Irresistible! I reached up with both hands, one each side of her face and pulled her to me and kissed her. I was kissing a girl who used to be a man, and I loved it!

As I kissed Ashley, Sandy removed her hand from my cock and bent down over my lap, and took my cock in her mouth. Ashley grasped the shaft and jacked it slowly as Sandy sucked. I thought -- they must have done this before -- it was almost like it was rehearsed!

Ashley and I explored each other's mouths with our tongues, and I reached up a hand to her breasts, cupping the right one and fondling it, and teasing the nipple into erection. Ashley moaned into my mouth. Sandy took her mouth from my cock and I felt her sitting upright beside me. I turned away from Ashley to see Sandy watching us, an excited look on her face. I looked back at Ashley and she put a hand on her cock and began coaxing it to full erection, drawing the foreskin up and down over the head. I watched, fascinated. I was quite envious - what did a foreskin feel like? I realised that Ashley's cock was a good inch longer than mine, with a smooth graceful upward curve, like a scimitar. The skin on the shaft was smooth and milky white, without any sign of veins. She pulled the foreskin right back to fully expose the head, revealing a glans that was a bluish grey, far paler than mine. Her balls appeared to be of similar size to mine, and held in a neat round sack. (My scrotum can hang a bit low at times.) Ashley had no hair at all on her cock and balls -- I wondered how she removed it without leaving any stubble.

I realised that I was finding her cock incredibly exciting, and was staring fixedly at it. It was actually a beautiful sight as it jutted bolt upright from her groin, its long curving shaft bringing the tip quite close to her breasts.

Sandy noticed my fascination, and without a word took my hand and guided it to Ashley's cock. I wrapped my hand around it, my head spinning with excitement.

Now dear reader, you must believe me, I had never touched another penis in all my life. Even at boarding school when there were wanking games, it was strictly 'keep your hand on your own cock'. But now I was holding a stiff cock in my hand, and it felt surprisingly good!

Ashley sighed with pleasure as I gave her cock a few exploratory up and down strokes.

"Bryn, you're a natural!" Sandy said, and giggled.

Sandy resumed her hand movement on me and I continued doing the same to Ashley. Nobody said a word; it was surreal. Abruptly Sandy let go of me and stood up. She held out a hand to both us.

"Come," she said, and pulled us into my bedroom.

The three of us got on the bed. Sandy lay on her back and I lay beside her on my side, facing her. Ashley lay on Sandy's other side. My mouth went quickly to those prized objects of my desire, Sandy's nipples. Ashley reached across, and started stroking my cock. I reached down between Sandy's legs to touch her - she was soaking wet. She moaned as I touched her, and began to writhe as my fingers moved.

Within a few minutes she reached down to stop my hand.

"Bryn, fuck me!"

I did not need persuasion and rolled over her, and in seconds I was inside her. Fuck, she felt good; so hot and wet and tight! I forced myself to go slowly, and bent down to kiss her. I wondered what part Ashley would play in this ménage à trois. Would she just watch? My query was answered very quickly because Ashley moved to her knees, and shuffled up the bed. Her cock was hard against her stomach and she pushed it downwards, and held it a few inches from our heads. Sandy turned towards it and opened her mouth. For an instant a pang of jealousy hit me, but it soon went -- after all, Ashley was a girl! It was not as if Sandy was going to suck another man's cock.

I watched as Ashley pushed the head into Sandy's mouth. Sandy's lips encircled the shaft and I saw her cheeks hollow as she sucked. It looked so damned sexy I almost started pumping hard -- if I had done so I would have come in seconds. I maintained a slow rhythm and was delighted that I felt no imminent orgasm. I felt in control which was a relief - I did not want to come too soon with Ashley watching.

My head was a few inches above Sandy's mouth, and I got a detailed close up view of a blowjob that surpassed any porn I had ever watched. After several minutes Ashley slowly pulled back, slipping from Sandy's mouth, and raised her cock -- it was now poised in front of my face. She held it still, and Sandy turned her head to look up at me, giving me a look as if to say, 'You know what to do'. As if in a dream I opened my mouth - Ashley moved closer, and her cock slipped into my mouth.

I was a total novice at sucking cock, but instinct took over and I found myself sucking rhythmically. Ashley sighed with obvious pleasure, and whereas everything up till then had been playful, giggly fun, she was now panting with what appeared to be animal lust. She reached down to put a hand on the back of my head, and moved her hips, groaning and moaning as I sucked her, thrusting her hips to and fro as she literally fucked my mouth.

I had never thought it would be so but it was intensely exciting. Her shaft felt surprisingly hard between my lips, and in contrast the head was soft and spongy, and yielded slightly to pressure. I tasted salty precum, and a musky odour filled my nostrils.

I remained motionless inside Sandy; I was too engrossed with the novel experience of having a cock in my mouth to do any thrusting. I could see she was watching intently, and the look on her face was also one of lustful excitement.

I knew what I loved to feel in a blowjob, so I brought my tongue into play, swirling it over and around the head, and then searched for the bowstring, and slithered my tongue across it. It seemed to be what Ashley liked.

"Oh God," she groaned, "Oh God..."

Her legs trembled for an instant and her cock started to throb; the head swelled noticeably and I felt a rush of warm liquid in my mouth. It was an intense thrill -- receiving the spurts of semen in my mouth and knowing I had made Ashley come was every bit as exciting as giving Sandy an orgasm.

Ashley's ejaculation was brief, with perhaps four or five spurts. I held the fluid in my mouth as her orgasm faded, and when she started to withdraw her cock I swallowed. I noticed the taste -- on my tongue there was very little, but in the back of my throat it was slightly acrid.

Ashley lay down beside us. I was stunned. What had just happened? Good God, I had sucked someone off! And swallowed their cum! And it was from a trans girl as well! As I lay over Sandy in a shell-shocked state, she began to move her hips below me.

"Fuck me, Bryn," she whispered.

I started to pump my hips; long, rapid strokes driving into her. She moaned and stretched out her arms on the bed in that strange spread-eagled position she often adopted when being fucked hard. Then she brought her arms together and placed her hands on my chest, pushing me up from her. I stopped thrusting. Sandy looked up at me.

"Bryn, come on me here."

Sandy ran her hands from her stomach up to her breasts. I had a desperate urge to fuck her like crazy and fill her pussy with semen. I had not come all week, and I knew there would be a lot, and it would feel supremely glorious ejaculating it all in her hot tight pussy, but I also wanted to please her.

I nodded and grunted 'OK', and drove into her, she grunted with each thrust. Ashley sat up on the bed beside us, watching closely as my hips thrust like a jackhammer. I felt the orgasm starting with that delicious tingle in my cock that grew and grew.

"Oh, Sandy, oh fuck, I'm coming!"

I pulled out and quickly rose to me knees between her legs. My cock pointed at the ceiling, almost ready to burst. I thought Sandy might reach up to bring me off but she didn't move. I grabbed my cock, pumped my fist and aimed at Sandy's stomach but the first spurt was high, and arced over her head to splatter the headboard, leaving a trail of white blobs over her hair, face and chest. I aimed lower and a powerful spurt hit Sandy directly between her breasts, ricocheting in all directions. I heard Sandy and Ashley gasping in unison.

Sandy arched her back and cupped her breasts as I ejaculated over and over, drenching her with sperm. The orgasm the previous weekend when she had coaxed me into masturbating had been a big one, but this one was bigger. When I finally stopped spewing there was scarcely a dry spot on her. From her navel to her shoulders she was covered in streams and globules of thick cum.

"Jesus Christ!" Ashley said, "I have never seen anything like it!"

Sandy played with the cum, pushing it and guiding it into the hollow between her breasts. I thought she might try a taste of it, but perhaps Ashley being there made her a bit inhibited. I reached for the tissue box, and wiped her. Ashley took a tissue and sorted out the globules in Sandy's hair and on the headboard, and then helped wipe Sandy's chest and stomach. I stayed kneeling between Sandy's legs, grinning like a loon.

"I told you Bryn came a lot," Sandy said to Ashley. My goodness, did these two tell each other everything?

"Yes, but I didn't really believe you," Ashley said, "I feel embarrassed I have so little in comparison."

I was grateful that Ashley had a small 'cumshot'. I had just received it in my mouth and if she came as much as I did I am not sure I could have coped. How Sandy managed was a mystery.

"I used to come lots more," Ashley said, "but after I started the hormones it dropped off a lot."

So I was right, Ashley had developed her breasts from hormones. It was amazing that her breasts had grown so much. They looked beautiful and totally natural. Silicone ones never look quite the same.

As usual, my cock remained rock hard. Sandy sat up on the bed, and bent down to kiss the tip. Ashley moved closer, a little tentatively, and Sandy took my cock and pointed it towards Ashley. Ashley also bent her head and kissed the head. I watched as both of them positioned themselves in front of me, and began to cover the head of my cock in soft little kisses. I kept my hands by my sides, watching two beautiful girls kissing me. Sandy held the base of my cock and pulled it downwards for better access, and the girls moved closer to each other until their cheeks touched. The kisses changed to licking and sucking. Ashley had a small mouth, and could not take the head in completely, and I felt the sharp nip of her teeth when she first tried.

Sandy had no trouble. I watched as they alternated, Sandy engulfed the entire head, and then Ashley took over, sucking on the tip. Both of them took turns to jack the shaft. I regretted not being long enough to accommodate two hands on my cock; what a sight that would have been! While one pumped the shaft, the other reached down to fondle and tickle my balls -- it was pure bliss. Sandy directed the pace, and started to pump her hand faster, moaning as she sucked, sending shivers and vibrations through my cock. I sensed that she wanted me to come again, and relaxed and let the climax build up. Sandy had one hand between her legs, rubbing her clit, but Ashley's cock hung limply between her legs. It did not look as if she was capable of coming any time soon. Abruptly Sandy took her head off my cock and also removed her hand from the shaft.

"Come Bryn, come for us," she said.

I grabbed my cock in my hand and started jerking. Within seconds I felt the orgasm starting and I revelled in both the sensation and the sight of what was before me. Two lovely girls had been sucking me, something I had often fantasised about - and it felt better than anything my imagination could have conjured up. Their faces were now inches from my cock, staring intently at it as I pumped my fist, and both were moaning and panting in lustful anticipation of the impending eruption.

"I'm coming," I gasped, to give them warning. Maybe they would move away and watch, but no, they kept to their positions. Sandy opened her mouth wide, and Ashley did the same.

I pointed my cock at Sandy, and cried out with ecstasy as the first spurt shot directly into her mouth. I switched to Ashley, but my aim was poor and I splashed over her cheek. I quickly adjusted my aim and watched a creamy white stream fly into her mouth.

"Fuck me!" I thought. This was a scene straight out of a porn movie. Real women aren't supposed to do this!

I alternated with each spurt, and Sandy and Ashley readily accepted my liquid tributes. Their mouths soon filled with cum and it threatened to spill out, and both girls swallowed. When the spurts ended Sandy took the tip of my cock in her mouth, and gently sucked the last dribbles out. All that was needed to complete the 'porno scene' was the girls to start exchanging my cum, but sadly that did not happen.

I flopped onto my back, totally spent. Sandy wiped the wayward cum from Ashley's face and lay beside me.

"You haven't come," I said to Sandy, when I recovered my breath, and I put a hand between her legs. As always, she was soaking, and her pussy lips felt swollen and pouting. She moaned and spread her legs as my fingers caressed her and slipped between her lips.

Sandy reached for my cock, but she encountered a rather floppy apology. My two orgasms had been intense, and it would take me at least half an hour to recover.

"It looks like Mr Mushroom Head is defeated," she said, and Ashley giggled.

"Is that what you call it?" she said and joined Sandy in playing with my floppy dick, stroking the bulbous head.

"I can see why you call it that," said Ashley, "He's gorgeous."

She bent and gave it a quick kiss, but it remained lifeless. I shuffled down the bed between Sandy's legs and applied my mouth to her pussy. She smelt and tasted delicious and I hungrily sucked the nectar that flowed from between her lips. I darted my tongue deep into the mouth of her pussy which I knew she loved, and was rewarded with a soft groan. Ashley bent over Sandy's chest, and kissed her breasts, licking and sucking on her nipples. I was almost jealous -- I would have loved to be able to suck on her pussy and nipples at the same time. I saw Sandy holding the back of Ashley's head, and she arched her back with pleasure as Ashley sucked. It looked so erotic that I felt the beginnings of a reaction in my cock, but it was still not sufficiently erect to do anything with it.

I was now concentrating on Sandy's clit. A thumb on either side held the folds back, exposing the swollen pink bud which responded instantly by stiffening and rising up, looking for all the world like a miniature penis. My tongue flicked rapidly across it, and it didn't take long before Sandy was writhing and twisting her fingers in my hair.

Ashley sat up on the bed to watch us, and I saw that she was now vigorously wanking her cock that had acquired new life. Sandy was groaning and whimpering, and she pulled my head hard against her.

"Oh yes, yes!" she gasped and I felt the now familiar gush of warm fluid splashing against my neck and upper chest. I had forgotten to put a towel beneath her bottom -- the bedclothes would need changing again!

"Oh wow!" I heard Ashley exclaim. As I raised my head from between Sandy's legs I saw Ashley jerking frantically on her cock. She held one hand in front of her cock, and let out a long groan as she spurted three or four squirts of watery cum into her palm.

I lay on the bed beside Sandy, while Ashley dried her hands with tissues. Then she lay down on Sandy's other side. Nobody spoke for quite a while. Eventually I broke the ice.

"Well, that was certainly a fun evening!" I said, "we must play Fizz Buzz again!"

"It certainly was," said Ashley. Sandy just sighed and closed her eyes, looking very contented.

I still felt a bit stunned that the evening had gone so wild. I had always thought that a threesome was for a few lucky people and that I was far too shy ever to get involved in one. But now I felt strangely self-confident, and the three of us lying there totally naked seemed perfectly natural. I became curious.

"Ashley, tell me, how long did you take hormones for to get your breasts, which I must say, are very beautiful?"

"It was quite quick," she replied, "I was thrilled when they started to grow. In only six months there was a quite noticeable gain, but it took about three years to get to where I am now. I am told I am unusual; most girls don't have such good results. I have been on them for five years now."

I decided to press ahead with my questions.

"And down below, are you going to have surgery?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I am rather afraid of surgery, plus, I rather like my penis. I don't want to lose it. I have a lot of fun with it -- as you saw." She grinned at me and giggled.

There was no arguing about that. It was clear that Ashley had enjoyed a very intense orgasm when I had sucked her and I quite understood her reluctance to be parted from her penis. I then had the weird experience of complimenting someone on their cock.