Crazy, Sexy, Drama Pt. 01

Story Info
Revenge is a dish best shared between three.
2.5k words
3.68
7.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers

This story is COMPLETELY fictional! I hope you find it as entertaining to read as I found it interesting to write. Please enjoy this 4-part series, and don't forget to comment. I also ask that you leave all questions for the end of the series! Again, please enjoy!

- Revenge & Disaster -

I used to hang out with the most amazingly beautiful golden brunettes. They are, still to this day, the sexiest brunettes I've ever seen. I've wanted to fuck them both since we were teenagers. Looking at them, you'd swear they were sisters, but luckily, they weren't. Though they acted like sisters, they also used to get a kick out of cuddling and kissing to tease the raging-hard schoolboys.

Kara and Tara were their names, and we were friends all through high school, though I was closer to Kara. Long after high school, I learned that Kara married another guy we went to high school with; a seemingly nice guy. That was until he cheated on Kara with Tara. Extremely pissed off and jealous at his brazen double-fuck, I reached out to her to make sure she was alright.

Once I got her to open up, she told me the whole story. Apparently, not only did her husband cheat on her with Tara more than once. He then swore to her that it was all Tara's fault, destroying their lifelong friendship, while at the same time, telling Tara he could now be with her. And while secretly continuing to fuck both of them, he went and got a third chick out of pure arrogance.

After hearing about what an asshole he turned out to be, I offered to beat her husband's ass as any good male friend should. She ignored my offer and told me she had to fix her shattered relationship with Tara before deciding what to do with her husband.

We didn't speak for a couple of weeks, but when she did finally reach out, she asked me for a favor. I thought she was going to ask me to find her cheating husband and beat the shit out of him. I mean, you don't marry one of the sexiest women in the world and then cheat on her. And if you did cheat, you'd have to cheat on her with another sexiest woman in the world, which he did. But you don't then cheat on both of them with some strange lesser woman as the third piece of ass; that's just disgustingly disrespectful.

Instead of asking me to hunt the son of a bitch down, she asked - and I'm not kidding - she asked if I could come over and let her and Tara practice their blowjob skills. According to her, she and Tara felt like if maybe they were better at sucking dick than their husband/boyfriend wouldn't have cheated on them. Clearly, that's not what they really wanted but whatever. I knew what was up.

So, dick hard and heart pounding, I rushed over to Kara's house and found the two sexiest brunettes in the world waiting on me in the sexiest lingerie I've ever seen.

Kara, my sweet, fine as hell, Kara was wearing a tinny, tight dark blue lacy bra and thong. The dark blue hugged her dark tan skin, creating a sexy contrast when the light hit her curves. Her long, wavy dark hair draped over her shoulders, covering the thin straps of her shimmering eyelash lace and bow accented bra, which complemented the perkiness of her soft, perfectly round B-cup melons. Considering how tiny her waist was, she may have been a C cup, but I didn't really care which she was; she's fucking gorgeous.

Following the sexy curves running down her waist to her toned hips and cute little ass, my eyes trailed over the Brazilian sheer lace of her petite string thong. Looking through the sheer lace, I could see her thick, black bush trimmed into a neat triangle touching the top of her slit. Her long, firm legs looked so sexy as she posed for me when opening the door.

I wanted to reach out and grab her and fuck her right there in the open doorway. As I smiled and stood speechless, Kara grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. When her soft hand grabbed mine, my eyes caught her eyes. Holy fuck! Her bright blue eyes sparkled in the fleeting sunlight as she closed the door and showed me inside. I could barely pull my eyes away from her when she pushed my head around to show me Tara, who stood equally as gorgeous in her equally sexy, perfect-fitting black lace outfit.

To say Tara was the spitting image of Kara would be a fantastic understatement. True, they were both the hottest brunettes in the world, but Tara had long, straight dark brunette hair that too draped over her shoulders, covering the double straps of her black statement, embroidery shimmering lurex thread lacy bra that had glossy gold accents with the sexiest hint of ruby red floral lace.

The lace of her bra outlined very transparent mesh, allowing me to see her soft colored nipples poking against the fabric. Her perky melons were just as round and perfectly shaped as Kara's, but her areolas were smaller and almost blended into the surrounding lightly tanned flesh. Her tiny waist gave way to much slimmer hips and thighs, but the equally lacy and embroidered double hip strap thong made her slender frame pop like a crystal wine glass.

Tara's mesh and lacy panties barely covered her sensuous vulva, which was cleanly shaven. I'm not a super fan of bald pussies, but Tara's pussy could've looked like anything, and I'd still eaten and fucked it until my appetite was sated. Tinny straps crisscrossed her bare pussy, allowing me to see her aroused state and eager clit.

I found myself staring at Tara's body more than her glistening green eyes. The only thing that pulled my view from her vixenish grip was Kara's blue eyes. Both women stood before me as the Sacred Daughters of Aphrodite. Never had my cock strained so vexingly to break free. I was in pain, and the two horny kittens effortlessly seducing me knew it too.

Without a word, Kara led me to the living room and sat me on the couch. A camera set on the coffee table, which Tara quickly picked up as Kara push my legs apart. As Tara began filming, Kara gave me a quick lap dance, using her sensual moves to kneel between my parted thighs. She ran her hands over the agonizing bulge in my jeans, smiling at Tara and the camera as she undid the button of my jeans.

With the camera close, Kara slowly unzipped my jeans and pulled my throbbing cock from its prison. Both vixens rejoiced at the sight of my phallus. I'm guessing their husband/boyfriend wasn't as big or maybe not as hard or perhaps not as thick; I didn't really care. I just wanted to feel Kara's hot mouth wrapped around my enraged erection. Oh, my...! Her first breath was hypnotizing.

The feel of her sweet lips wrapped around my tip, gliding down my shaft, was mind-blowing. Proving her invitation was just a scam to get revenge on her husband, Kara used her tongue to stroke the underside of my shaft. She had no trouble bobbing her head up and down, slicking my pole with her wet mouth. Tara moved in closer, rubbing the back of Kara's head as Kara swallowed her way down my length. She was pro at sucking cock, a shameless cock-gobbler that needed no practice and had no doubts.

Inch after inch felt her tongue's gentle massage as she worked me into the back of her throat. Once fully swallowed, she used my cock to fuck her mouth. She was brilliant at holding her breath, and her trained gag reflex allowed her to throat-fuck herself unimpeded by coughs or gasps for air.

After several minutes of holding her breath and stroking my cock with her enchanting throat, she came up for a breath of fresh air. While catching her breath, she stroked me furiously with both hands, smiling a devilish grin at me while licking the salty saliva mixture off her lips. Tara sat next to us on the couch and got every good angle she could as Kara returned to her marvelous mouth magic.

If she wasn't massaging my cock with her throat, she was stroking me hard with two hands and licking my tip. She massaged my balls and sucked the tip of my cock like a lollipop. After thirty minutes of the most mind-numbing body-jerking blowjob I'd ever received, Kara climbed into my lap, her slick lips glistening in the light.

"What's it gonna take to make you cum?"

I finally wrapped my arms around her tight body and pulled her close. "The hotter you make me, the longer I can last."

She smiled and pressed her wet lips against mine. My cock bulged between us, rubbing the front of her sexy little panties. The salacious, lace peephole opened just enough, permitting my engorged phallus to rub against her bare, wet slit.

I slid my hands up her back and pulled the straps of her bra from her shoulders. Her bra was so tight on her skin; it held in place even with the straps pulled down. Using my fingertips, I slowly pulled her bra from her beautiful breasts and tickled her spine at the same time. She wiggled in my arms as I teased her shoulders and back. I pulled her closer while sliding her straps down her arms and pushing her bra around her waist.

She sighed and rolled her head back as I took her dark thimble nipple into my mouth. Her tits tasted of sweet sweat and salty saliva. I switched back and forth, sucking one while massaging and pinching the other. Her hands stroked my bald head and the back of my neck as she grinded her teeth and moaned sweetly as I attentively teased and torqued her nipples.

The constant and uncontrollably rubbing of our bare, engorged sex drove us into a state of spiraling angst. I pushed her from my lap just long enough to push my pants and boxers down around my ankles as she stripped off her bra and pushed her sexy, little thong down to her ankles. I pulled her back into my lap before her panties flung free, and they remained on her right ankle as I began rubbing my raging hard-on up and down her blossoming wetness.

When I could take no more, I lifted her and pushed my bulbous tip against the wet entrance of her tantalizingly tight pussy. She slowly lowered herself, engulfing the first few inches of my iron rod with no hesitation. Once halfway down, she stopped and gasped for air, as she'd been holding her breath while sliding down my girthy shaft.

"Oh, my fucking god! Your dick is so fucking big." She wriggled in my lap, working herself down an extra inch or two before pausing again. "So... fucking... big..." she repeatedly whimpered softly to Tara and the camera.

"No, it's not," I laughed. "My cock's not that big. Your pussy's super fucking tight. I've never felt a pussy this fucking tight."

She kissed me gently and rocked her tight pussy back and forth on my cock, twirling my rod inside her silky wetness like a joystick. "No, it's you! As tight as my pussy is, your dick is really big!"

"Nah, your pussy is just super tight."

"How about my pussy is super tight, and your dick is super big."

"Nope! You've got a magic pussy. Just admit it, your pussy is too tight to ride a cock larger than four inches."

"His cock is certainly larger than four inches," Tara added with a sinister smile.

Kara looked over at her scantily clad best friend and smiled while bouncing herself on top of my bulging pole. Once she got going, her slick pussy slid her down the rest of the way, causing her body to shiver and shake in my arms as she climaxed. I reached around and cupped her cute little ass as she vibrated in my lap and squeezed my cock with her orgasmic convulsions.

Feeling her cum on my cock sent me into a ravaging rage, driving me to thrust into her gentle bounces. I didn't slam into her or try to destroy her pussy; I just allowed my length to slowly stretch and push the limits of her pussy's depths. The feel of her tight, velvety walls hugging my shaft like a wet latex glove had my eyes rolling into the back of my head. Her eyes rolled back as well as we rode each other harder.

When her hair started sticking to her body from all the sweat and I'd sucked and nibbled on her nipples until they were red, I lifted us off the couch and carried her to the bedroom. Tara, right behind us, filmed and rubbed herself the entire time. Following us, she pushed her sexy little Brazilian panties down and kicked them away, exposing her bald pussy and giving herself plenty of freedom to twirl and thrust her fingers freely.

I stepped out of my pants and boxers and moved to the center of the bed. Kara stripped out of her panties and jumped on top of me, helping me remove my shirt while grinding her wet slit against my ever-pulsing phallus. Amid her shirt-tearing frenzy, she rubbed her pussy just right against my beating manhood, causing her body to tense and jerk as a brief orgasm washed over her and soaked my cock in her sweetly aromatic essence.

She pushed me to my back and rubbed her pussy on my cock until it slipped back in. Still on top, she had control, but she wanted me deep. Opening her legs wide, she lowered herself completely, brushing her lush bush against my curly pubes, burying my big cock deep inside her freshly stretched hollow. As she got going, writhing in ecstasy and screaming my name, we heard a loud bang come from the front room.

In a flash, her husband appeared and threw her to the floor and started wrestling with me. Kara was okay, but her husband was enraged, swearing and cursing us all. The scrawny loser tried to keep me on my back, but me being his superior, I was able to fight my way up and toss him to the floor. Once on the floor, he began fighting desperately.

I was going to hold his hands down and let the women go at him, but then, he did something completely unexpected and totally fucked up. HE BIT MY DICK! That's right; this grown man, fearing he would lose the fight, took my cock in my mouth like he was giving me a blowjob and bit... hard! I was mortified and livid.

As soon as I felt the pain, I punched him in the throat as hard as I could. He gagged, let my dick go, and rolled onto his stomach. The pain was indescribable, and it was all I could think about.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers