Cream & Coco Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to leave, but by the time Leon began wrapping the party up, it was getting close to midnight. We said our farewells, and I realized I was too drunk to drive safely. Drew called a rideshare service. The snow was coming down now, and I shivered when I stepped off the car at home. Drew wrapped his jacket around my shoulders, then waited until the car was out of sight before lifting me into a princess carry. I yelped joyously, giggling to him.

"My my, somebody has definitely been working out," I lilted, and he grinned.

"Everything for you, mom," he murmured.

I unlocked the door and he maneuvered us inside, setting me down on the couch.

"Let's warm you up," he suggested. "How about a nice cup of hot cocoa, and then...?" He trailed off, and I knew what he was suggesting. I bit my lip and nodded, and he smiled before going to fix us some sugary goodness. He came back with two mugs, and I warmed my fingers around mine, sipping indulgently and moaning.

"Could this night get any better?" I teased with a wink, and he swallowed.

"Definitely. Why don't you head to your room while I make some... preparations."

I bit my lip, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Was this it? My God, was I really going to go through with it? My legs seemed to think so, as they carried me to my room.

I opened the door and dropped my mug of hot chocolate, backing away and screaming.

On my bed were the mangled remains of a dead cat.

12