Cream and Lace Pt. 01

Story Info
Family creampie recipe.
2.2k words
4.12
47.3k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Ladies, if your man even mentions the idea of licking your pussy after he has come in you, then do it! In fact, you will have to make him do it. But if you do not, you could both miss out altogether as we nearly did.

Apparently, it is so common as to be normal for man to think (as my husband Alan once said) "It would be good to fill you up with spunk, lick you clean and fuck you again."

Like many women, I just said "Mm, yes," and left it at that. Also, like many women I had a bit of a hang-up about not being clean down there. I would only let my husband lick me when I have showered and vigorously cleaned myself of any possible female juice. So no way, when dripping semen!

Apparently for men, the idea of licking a spunk-filled cunt seems very exciting up to the moment they actually ejaculate, when it suddenly seems a bad idea. (This has been explained as removing a rival's sperm, but not your own, which may or may not be the reason, but it is normal.)

Thus if she is unwilling, and he is unable to make himself do it post-orgasm, it does not happen. So it was with us. We were nearly 50 when I read about this, and agreed with Alan that the next time, I would force him. Well, he gave a quick lick and moved away, so I stopped. For some reason I tried again and he managed a bit more.

Ladies, you have to take the initiative! When he has delivered a good load, do not just lie there or cuddle. As he pulls out, hold your pussy and move to lower it on to his face, so he has no option but to take the sperms leaking out. Make him lick, whether or not he is pleasing you and encourage him. It will be worthwhile in the long run, I promise you.

Eventually we got it right and it became part of our lovemaking.

Now if cunnilingus is good prior to intercourse, then it can be great after. Instead of him being satisfied and me being excited but not finished, he would go on and please me. He also learned to like the spunkiness, so we would sometimes hold off for several days so that he could deposit a good load. And having accepted that, I also allowed him to lick me with my normal female juices beforehand. He says he loved the actual taste and smell.

Then he got prostate cancer.

CHAPTER 2

We are so grateful that it was detected, and that the treatment was successful. But it affected his sexual ability. He can get an erection with the right pharmaceutical, but does not ejaculate and has lost a lot of feeling. We can go through the motions, which is nice, but he does not get the same enjoyment, and of course we lost our creampie sessions. Each weekend he would take his medication and we would join together for a while, but they began to seem more of a duty than a pleasure to us both, each doing it for the sake of the other.

That was the end of it, or so I thought. Then I had a rather wild idea.

We have a son, Chris, who is good with computers but not people. He is rather quiet and shy and lived with us. He had never had a girlfriend, but as the cleaner of his bedroom I know he is heterosexual and masturbates.

Now I always respect his privacy, but one day my mind was on something else, and I entered his room without knocking to see him with cock in hand. "Sorry!" I gasped, and was backing out, when I had my idea.

"Just a minute," I said, "let me say something." It is no wonder that he was speechless.

"I'm your mother, so it does not embarrass me. However, as a woman, let me tell you that is a very nice cock, and I am sure some girl will be pleased with it one day."

"Th-thanks," he managed to say.

Feeling unusually bold, I stepped forward, and grasped his lovely erection. "Let me finish that for you." He tried to argue, but I was soon stroking away, and telling him how nice it was (and it was) and in very little time he was shooting a load, and I mean a load. Gosh, I was impressed and told him so.

I cleaned myself up with the tissues he had beside him and sat down. "Now, don't be embarrassed," I said, "but I think you are still a virgin." Of course he was already embarrassed, but this made him bright red. "Now how would you like to fuck a real woman, an actual cunt?"

If he was already surprised, hearing me use these words (which I never do) must have astonished him.

"Wh-who? I don't want a prostitute," he stammered.

"No," I said carefully, "me."

"But that's incest!" he exclaimed. "It's wrong."

"Listen to me," I replied. "The incest taboo is because if people are closely related, there is a risk that their children can have certain genetic conditions. However, we are not going to have children, because I have been sterilized. The only other reason would be because of the risk of disease. However your father and I have never had sex with anyone else; and you have never had sex with anyone, so there is no risk of that."

"As you know, your father had cancer, and can no longer perform in that way, but as a woman I would still like to be fucked. Sorry for the word, but it is what I really mean and feel. So if you and me have sex once a week, it will help both of us, and you can get in practice for the girl I am sure will take you away from me."

It was a few hours before he came shyly to me and said he agreed, but when.

So we set a time and began what I suppose was a course of education.

We both got undressed and hugged. Of course he had a raging erection. He thought my breasts were wonderful, and was delighted to suck them. "You did plenty of that before," I said, "so why not enjoy it again now?" I showed him my lady parts and got him to put his hand there and have a feel. "You're often going to do this in the dark," I said, "so you should get to know where to go." Then I lay down and guided his cock to the entrance. "Now just feel how it is," and moved it up and down a little. "Just push a little, gently. Don't believe everything you see on the internet. Suddenly ramming it in is not what most women want. Just the head. Now in and out a bit. Now further. In and out. Further, all the way. Well done!"

After some years it felt good to have a firm young cock in me. I encouraged him to stroke in and out. And in less than a minute he was pumping semen like a fire hose.

"Good boy! Fill Mummy up!"

"I'm sorry," he said, and I thought he was going to cry.

"No, no, it's fine. It's usually quick like this the first time. It will be longer and more enjoyable in future, I promise you. Now just hold on. It is important to continue to pay attention to a woman after you have come." We cuddled and he relaxed. As his cock slipped out, I covered my pussy with my hand.

"Now I am going to clean up, and I will be back in about an hour. If you have been a good boy and not been masturbating like I told you, you should be able to manage it again."

So off I went, and made noises in the bathroom, but did not wash myself, still holding on to my pussy. Then I went to our bedroom where Alan was waiting. "Did you? Did he?" he asked.

I lay down carefully, still holding myself. "Oh yes!"

He hesitated a moment then plunged his mouth onto me. It was just like old times as he lapped me, and I could hear the familiar slurping sounds as he cleaned out the semen. He did not try to make me come, but just enjoyed the sensation, as did I. I think at the moment I did not want to come, just enjoy the physical pleasure of his licking and the emotional satisfaction of pleasing him.

"How was it for taste?" I asked at the end.

"Very similar," he answered. "But then he is half me, and half you, as we discussed. And it was wonderful to please you in this way, and help my son. What a fabulous wife and mother you are!"

As promised, with my pussy cleaned up, I went back to my son. "Right," I said, "now let's do a bit of foreplay." We caressed each other and I sucked his cock, but did not suggest that he lick me. Fortunately he did not ask, because that is reserved for the man I loved long before he was born.

Soon he was hard again, and I lay down. Tentatively he pushed, then in, and clumsily at first began to stroke. As he gained confidence, I was able to relax and enjoy the feel of that young stiff cock sliding in and out. It took a good long while before he stiffened and pumped into me again, just a couple of spurts this time, but very welcome.

"Well done!" I said. "You have properly fucked a woman, and it was very nice."

"Did you come?" he asked tentatively.

"No," I said, "but that does not happen so often outside porn, and women are generally happy with a good fucking like that. We can talk about that later, but for now, you can just enjoy pleasing yourself and a woman."

"So we'll do it again?" he said hopefully. "How often?" (He's not stupid.)

"Yes we will. However, here is the most important lesson of all. You do it when the woman agrees, not just when you feel like it. You can ask, but you must never demand sex or force yourself on a woman. You will have to learn control, and that often means waiting. Let's say a couple of times a week, but only when I say so."

With practice, of course he got better. He was eager to put it in, and did not yet understand about taking time to prepare a woman, but that is what suited me. I did not want to make love with him, and I really did not want to come with him. He was fucking a woman, and I was enjoying his youthful enthusiasm and capability: that was enough for both. Whenever possible, my husband got a pussy to lick afterwards, and that was when I got my orgasm. Eventually we established a routine. We usually fucked twice during the week, and I sometimes wanked him or sucked him off. He thought this was a service to him, but now my husband could no longer ejaculate, I really enjoyed seeing a young cock spurting or to feel it pulsing in my mouth. (I never told my husband this.)

Our big day was Sunday. He had to promise not to wank on Friday or Saturday. Thus I got an enthusiastic fuck and a big load of spunk, which I had told him I really appreciate. What he did not know is that I then took it to my husband so that we could both enjoy a luscious licking. He no longer took Viagra or fucked me, but got semi-hard when he licked, and he said it was some of the best sex he has ever had. It was pretty good for me too. (Not to mention a young man fucking me two or three times a week!)

CHAPTER 3

It was good news really. Chris's confidence greatly increased and he started dating a girl from work. I told him to use a condom until they are sure about contraception. I also told him that he could no longer fuck me. Only one woman at a time, I said, and find your own from now on.

We were both happy that our son started his sex life. It was nice while it lasted, but it would have been wrong to continue with our unusual relationship.

Eventually he brought her round. Her name was Sharon, a pretty and vivacious blonde. We both thought he had done well. We were slightly disappointed that she never stayed the night. It would have been nice if we could have heard them making love. However, she had her own flat and he eventually moved in. The house felt empty.

My husband, bless him, continued to please me with his mouth, and bought me a dildo and a vibrator. I used them more to please him than myself. An ejaculating dildo did not do the job for us.

Eventually we were back to a weekly poke. He would take his medication and do his best. "To stop me healing up" as he joked once. I didn't bother with the sex toys.

We continued enjoying life in other ways and were content, though we occasionally reminisced a little wistfully about what we once had.