All Comments on 'Cream and Lace Pt. 01'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
This story

Got my attention due to the fact that I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, can get an erection but no cum like before. I wish I had not had the treatments!

CcatoneCcatone10 months ago

A forgotten fact about our sex drive. If you have watched breeding, which I was a veterinary helper,, here's a way increase your sex drive and the intensity of your orgasms. DON'T TAKE A BATH JUST BEFORE YOU HAVE SEX. do it several hours ahead of, don't eat right before sex. We the secrete hormones that that triggers other Hormones. When were artificial breeding we used the mares vaginal discharges on towels, freezing them, then placing them under the new stud nose. While in college we did studies, how would effect men and women. First we got got 22 women who would take a wash towels and asked them rub against their vaginas after they peed. We tried several different ways with men semen male. We ask 28 questions. Men definitely responsed to vaginal towels and a few women did too, we asked to try sex after smelling their towels. Got a few great results most good, but not enough responses.

Stud horses were near crazy, but a first time stud was genuinely slow afraid of being kicked, unsure if she was ready to breed. Ever wonder why boys and men smell panties, it's natural.. I froze lots of my wife's worn panties, they definitely works wonders for me and with the other knowledge sex is still great. Hormones are present at your mouth, underarms, balls, semen, breasts. A clear nasal passage also, there many different variables.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES