Cream and Lace Pt. 02

Story Info
More family fun - and lace.
1.5k words
4
16.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4

Things were not going well for Alan's younger brother, Frank, who had broken up with the woman we had come to regard as his wife, though they never married, as is common today. He lost his job, perhaps due to the stress, so we invited him to stay with us in our son's old room until he got himself fixed up.

He was ten years younger than Alan. He also had all his hair, though he wore it rather long for my (conservative) taste. By which comments you can tell that I think he was quite attractive for his age. I told him so, and said I was sure he would find another lady friend and a good job.

He didn't like talking about the breakup, but said there was no-one else involved. They had just drifted apart, which was sad, as I had liked his girlfriend.

It wasn't long before I began to get certain thoughts, and eventually we shared them. There were certainly semen-filled tissues in the bin of Frank's room, and it seemed a waste of good spunk.

Finally we agreed and made him the offer. We explained that as Alan had lost ability and feeling, we would both appreciate it if Frank fucked me sometimes, and we thought it would be nice for him. He said he couldn't possibly do that, but we were sure he would come round soon enough.

Surprisingly, he did not. Well perhaps not so surprising, I thought. I was too old and unattractive, which made me rather sad.

Alan asked him privately if he was perhaps gay, but he adamantly said no, he desired women and it wasn't that he didn't like me, but he really couldn't do it.

Finally we both told him about how we loved creampies, and what a kindness he would be doing to provide us with some. He said that was a bit too kinky, so we were even worse off. It was depressing for the three of us.

CHAPTER 5

One day I went to vacuum his room, and moved the bed. Underneath I found some lacy panties with what looked like dried semen on them. They were not mine. Unable to restrain my curiosity, I looked in the small suitcase on top of the wardrobe, which was full of women's underwear. Strange.

Some days later we were all sitting glumly with too much drink inside us, and Frank said "Knickers to that!" for some reason.

"You really like knickers, don't you?" I said. Frank froze.

"What are you talking about?"

"I found some in your room. Souvenirs?"

"Have you been looking through my things?" he asked angrily.

"Of course not," I lied. "I found them under the bed when I was vacuuming. Yours or your girlfriend's?"

I am ashamed to think I said these things, but I was annoyed and a bit drunk.

He was a bit drunk as well, which is why it came out. Yes, they were his. He had a fetish for female clothing, which is why the relationship had ended. Dressing up got him really excited, and he liked to do it before sex, which she hated. That is why he had refused to have sex with me, because he did not want to go through the same rejection again.

"Any objections to what I do in private?" he asked in a drunk-aggressive way. "Or are you going to turn this pervert out like she did?"

I thought about it, and said what I thought.

"I think it would be quite exciting if you dressed up and then fucked me. I would help you."

Both men looked at me open-mouthed.

"I mean it," I said. "And if it gets Alan a creampie, so much the better!"

CHAPTER 6

When we had all sobered up, it still seemed like a good idea. And it was.

I began to experience a bit of long forgotten feelings of lust seeing Frank get excited, as he went through a ritual of putting on panties, bra, suspenders and stockings. I offered him some lipstick and he admired himself in the mirror, his cock rigid in the knickers. He pulled them down and presented his pole proudly to the mirror and to me.

"Very nice," I said encouragingly. "Very sexy!"

I took his cock in my hand, and kissed his lips (both of us having the same lipstick). He closed his eyes and groaned. We were both heedless of Alan standing there as well. I tugged it a little and felt him tense with pleasure. It was so long since I had felt this simple desire.

It was so nice I knelt down and took his knob in my mouth, as I massaged his shaft. In no time he was shooting into my mouth. Oops! I struggled to swallow, being sorry that Alan was missing out. However, it proved that Frank had plenty of spunk.

As we apologized to each other, I had an idea. I gave him some fresh knickers of mine, and adjusted his bra to what I thought was a more natural position, putting some other knickers in as padding. I found a nice print dress he was able to get on, though it was loose at the hips. Then I added powder, and did his eyes to a fairly natural look. I combed his hair and used some spray to give it a bit of volume.

He was still a man, but I was pleased with the result and so was he.

"You look good," said Alan.

"What do I call you, dressed like this?" I asked, wondering if he liked a particular female name.

"Frank," he said, looking puzzled. "I'm not a girl!" and he put my hand on his cock through the dress.

It was already stiffening, and I massaged it more. This time we went to the bedroom.

I undressed and took off my panties which were already a bit wet, then lay down.

He lifted his skirt, pulled down his panties and entered me.

It was lovely to feel that cock inside me, though strange to see the face and clothes above me.

"Go on," said Alan. "Fuck her as hard as you can!"

It was clear that three people were excited in slightly different ways, and we enjoyed what followed as well.

There was nothing complex. It was just a simple fuck. Not lovemaking, nothing clever, just an eager man fucking an eager woman. It took a nice time as well, and he came inside me.

"Yes!" said Alan in triumph. "My turn!"

He helped or pulled Frank off me and plunged his face between my legs, licking away as he had done before. Obviously, there was not a lot of creampie, but there was at least some after all this time, and it did not take me long to come as well.

When I had finished, Alan got up, wiped his mouth and looked towards Frank.

"Not too kinky for you?" he said.

"No complaints from me," came the answer.

CHAPTER 7

We got into a good routine. We left a couple days between sessions, so that Frank could recharge and give a good dose. He would sometimes dress up a bit on other days, but not relieve himself. He liked being made up, and having his hair done. We went out shopping and bought a few more clothes. By trying them on me, I had a pretty good idea of what would fit. He liked sexy underwear, but did not really have the shape for some of the things he would have liked. However, not all women have an hourglass figure, so there are shops and designs which cater for a more straight up and down woman.

The more convincing I made him the more excited he got, but he continued to insist that he was not and did not want to be treated as a woman. He said it might be exciting to go out sometime in drag, but he did not want to be able to pass as a woman, he wanted to be in female clothes with an erection!

Alan said that he did not mind that he was no longer fucking me. It had become a bit of a chore, and he was happier seeing me get properly fucked more often. He was also glad that his brother was enjoying a good sex life. We agreed that Frank's spunk tasted pretty much like his own or our son's, as far as we could remember. Alan got satisfaction both from the action of licking the sperms from my pussy and for the pleasure it gave me.

However, I sort of felt that I was giving too much attention to Frank and his fetish, and wished I could do something more for my dear husband. Then I had an idea for his birthday.

"Alan, darling," I said. "Look what I've got you for a present. I do hope you like it. I only came across it by chance, but thought it was perfect."

He unwrapped it. It was a lovely green dress.

This story continues in Magic Dress - Serena.