Creampie Cleaner

Story Info
I’m on the game and discover my bf loves licking creampies.
8k words
4.5
21k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1 am, I was struggling and gasping as my client watched me forcing a large two-litre Coke bottle inside my stretched pussy. I was squatting over the half-full bottle, covered in sweat, and leaning back on the wall. I felt like my cunt was going to rip. I was allowing my weight to force it further up inside me.

My holes both felt ruined. It had been a long, hard session so far. I had pulled my black bra down around my tiny waist, and I was soaked in sweat. My 34DD breasts, shiny with perspiration, heaved up and down as I gasped and tried to stretch myself a bit more. My boobs had red welts starting to show from being caned.

"I'll give you another £100 if you can get it in your cunt to the label, come on baby, It's all nearly in. This is incredible!" my client, sweating and panting, knelt in front of me, masturbating furiously. His eyes were blinking and flickering. Inch by inch, slowly, the bottle was forcing me open. His sweaty hand pushed down on my shoulder. I grimaced, and I tried to balance, steadying the bottle underneath me with my hips. I felt like I would split.

I screamed as I pushed down a centimetre more. I wanted the extra hundred quid. The bottle slid in then, all the way in, past the label and into my cervix. A huge gushing orgasm burst inside me, and the numb pain in my pussy turned into waves of ecstasy. I began to ride on the bottle, and every time it forced back inside, my whole body suffered. My boobs bouncing up and down, moaning in ecstasy as the pleasure rippled through me.

My client came. Hard. He shot jizz straight in my face, long hot spurts splashed on my black eyelashes. My make-up was ruined anyway. Strands dripped down my blonde, sweaty curls. It splashed onto my sweaty breasts and belly. His warm wetness dribbled down my cheeks. His grunting noises told me how happy he was.

"Well done, Jez, good girl," my client gasped.

It had been hard work getting this guy to cum, but I loved my job.

~XXX~

The following morning, at 6 am, I could feel my client's hot sticky cum leaking out into my little black panties as I walked down the hotel corridor. I was sore, but I had £800 in my purse.

The client, who was saved in my phone as Mr Coke-Bottle, had cum inside me an hour before, which I had said was okay just this one time. He groaned with satisfaction when he felt how loose I still was from the Coke bottle and shot a massive load of sticky white cream deep inside my ruined pussy.

Mr Coke Bottle had caned my breasts and butt cheeks. He had worked my holes hard all night, but he had paid extra. I hoped he'd become a regular. I found our encounters increasingly turned me on, even if he looked like a penfold.

I was so sore I needed a break, so I had planned a special personal weekend off. My boyfriend, Marco, was back from Italy. He had wanted to see me straight away, but I had Mr Coke Bottle to see. I was so excited I nearly ran, but my pussy was too sore to rush.

I'd met Marco while selling a load of old gifts from punters. I had a couple of Chanel handbags, a pair of Louboutin shoes I'd worn once and a Cartier watch. It was all in a wardrobe gathering dust, and I'd gone into one of those fancy pawn shops up west that buy designer gear to sell it on.

Marco was one of the handbag experts in the shop. He bought all my stuff instantly, for the money I asked for. Only if I included my phone number. Of course, I gave him my number.

We had a connection instantly. Marco was hot for an older guy, and as soon as he asked me for my number, we started flirting. He had thick, curly black hair, his shirt was open, showing his hairy chest, and his thick Italian accent made my panties wet. Before I knew it, that afternoon, I had my panties round my ankles in Marco's Jaguar X type. He called me bellisima as he knotted up the condom.

I was smitten from that point. Even though Marco was a bit old for me. He was forty-eight, and I was twenty-four. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I was looking forward to seeing him again. And again.

Escorts can get caught up on some smouldering dark looks, a big hard pounding cock and a fat wallet. I was infatuated by Marco.

I was honest about my job up front with Marco. I told him I was an escort in the back of his car on the first day. He said it was fine. I had to pay my bills, so I had to see punters. I told him I loved my job and I wanted to see my punters. Marco understood that.

Interfering in my professional life was not an option.

I didn't get involved with his business or personal life either. We lived in a bubble, and we were just happy being together, away from everyone else.

~XXX~

By 5 pm that evening, I was with Marco at his house, not our usual hotel. The wooden chalet-style summer house was at the end of Marco's enormous garden. It was full of steam. The hot tub was bubbling, and the sauna in the corner was steaming. Marco and I slipped into the steaming bubbly water naked.

My breasts and pussy were sore, and I let the bubbles massage my red twisted nipples and my cane-marked bum. I was recovering from my night with Mr Coke-Bottle, and Marco was pampering me. He'd already kissed my pussy better.

My wide hips filled one of the moulded plastic seats. The jets of water soothed my bruised pussy. I was doing keigal exercises to try and tighten myself back up. It felt good squeezing my muscles in the hot water.

I tied my long blonde curls into a loose bun as Marco watched me holding a glass of Dom Perignon. He couldn't take his eyes off my tits. I took my time before accepting the glass. I enjoyed my breasts being worshipped by him.

"These breasts. Hmm. They are incredible. I have missed them. They hypnotise me," Marco said, kissing my erect nipple and rubbing his hand over my curves. He sat back and relaxed in the bubbles.

"I've missed you too. I wanted to be here with you earlier, but I have my work, darling," I said. I was ecstatic to be at his expensive house but didn't want to show it.

"I could not wait to return from Naples to your beautiful body. We have a special connection, and I'd like to take things further. I want a more permanent arrangement together when I'm here. So I don't have to wait for you to finish with clients. That's why we are at my house and not a hotel or spa, bellísima." Marco gestures to the beautiful surroundings.

"I would love that, but I would still have to work, though, even during any arrangement. You know my situation. I have bills and my regulars," I said, sinking into the bubbles and sipping my cold champagne.

"A contract for your time while I'm in England. And I will pay you for that time through my business accounts. We will say you provide Secretarial support. You may do what you wish while I'm attending to business or in Italy, of course. I want to help you, bellísima," Marco said, holding my hand gently.

"Yes, I'd love that! That sounds delightful, darling, but could we discuss all the money and all the details tomorrow? I've had a long day, and these bubbles are going to my head. I want to show you how much I missed you," I said. Rubbing my hand down his hairy chest. A salary on the books turned me on. It wasn't what I expected, but I was certainly pleased. This was a big payday.

"Of course bellísima. One more business item, though. This week, you can stay here if here if you wish. I was hoping you could meet a, ah, business associate of mine. His name is Giovanni, but we call him Gio. You have time, yes?" Marco said. The tone of his voice changed.

"Okay, I'd love to. I can shuffle my appointments for you this week, and I can be discreet in meeting your associates. You know that," I smiled, running my fingers through his thick, curly black hair, nudging my naked breasts on his arm.

"Maybe you don't have to be discreet. If you seduce Gio, it's a sweetener for my deal and more business for you. Gio has a preference for big-breasted blonde escorts, mostragli il tuo seno favoloso," he whispered, kissing my neck.

"Marco, I don't speak Italian," I giggled.

"I said, seduce him, show him your fabulous breasts. It just sounds better in Italian," said Marco as he ran his fingers over my large tanned boobs. "Let's go inside. I want to smoke a cigar while we catch up. As you say, we can discuss the business details tomorrow. I want you to tell me, what or who left these marks? You have been busy at work while I've been away?"

~XXX~

Inside Marcos Big Conservatory, wrapped up in our robes, we relaxed on his L-shaped cream sofa. The view of his immaculate lawn and trees was so relaxing. His house was beautiful. I could get used to it here. He opened a box of cigars and played with one as I leaned back, letting my robe open slightly.

"I'd like you to strip naked again, without the robe is better I think," he said, leaning back in his chair and lighting his cigar. The cloud of smoke filled the room.

Slowly, I stood up, pulling my little blue robe off and shaking my damp, loose blonde curls. I heard Marco breathing heavily as I ran my fingers down over my hard, wet nipples. I saw his hand rub his crotch, and I felt good. I was turning him on.

I twirled around slowly and dropped my robe on the floor. I bent forward, showing Marco my perfect round bum. I grabbed my butt cheeks and gently eased them apart, showing him my smooth slit.

Turning back to face Marco, I ran my fingers through my hair, shaking my blonde curls. My heavy boobs bouncing seductively. Like they had last night while I orgasmed for Mr Coke Bottle the night before.

"Sensational," breathed Marco. I stared at him; he watched me, his brown eyes locked into mine. I felt hypnotised. His eyes moved down, fixing on my smooth waxed pussy, "sit down here, near me."

I sat next to Marco, our bodies touching. His hand slid up my thigh to my waxed, smooth pussy lips as soon as I sat down. He let his fingers linger there for a few seconds. He put his smouldering cigar down in the ashtray. As his hands moved up away from my pussy lips to my waist, he began to kiss my neck.

"You are the most stunning woman I've seen. Adoro il tuo seno enorme e il modo in cui me lo mostri," he whispered. Kissing my neck softly, he made my whole body tingle.

"I keep telling you, Marco, I don't understand Italian," I giggled breathlessly.

"You don't need to, Mia Regina," he said, releasing me from his embrace, "suck me."

Opening his robe, Marco wrapped his arm around my neck and pushed my head into his crotch. I opened my mouth and took him down my throat. I could taste the hot tub chlorine. I kneeled onto the settee next to him, bending over him, swallowing and gagging gently as his huge cock slid down my throat. I was hungry for his cock. The heaving sensation created a flood inside my gash. I loved giving Marco deep-throated, sloppy blowjobs. He craved it.

My breasts rested on the fabric sofa, my bottom in the air. My tongue worked Marco's shaft as I tickled his ball sack with my long pink nails. I wanted to swallow him completely down my throat. He was groaning as I pulled my lips back right to the tip. I looked up into his brown eyes and spat on his hard dick. Saliva dripped out of my plump pink lips. I swallowed him whole again.

Rubbing my hands up Marco's hairy thighs, my heart fluttered. His dark, curly hair stood on end, covered in goosebumps. My hands traced up to my sucking plump lips. I began to work on his hard dick with both hands. He didn't shave, and the hairs tickled my nose. I sucked his bellend hard, flicking the end with my tongue as my hands twisted expertly up and down his stiff cock.

"Lie back. I can't wait, let's fuck, my god, you're gorgeous," Marco panted as he pulled his robe off.

Obeying him, I kept eye contact. Lying back, I lifted my legs seductively into the air. Marco knelt in between my thighs, and wetness exploded out of me. His huge hard-on was nudging at my slit. I was opening to take him. I shut my eyes and grabbed his black curly hair as his mouth closed on my erect nipple. His hairy body felt hard and heavy on top of me.

"I've missed you so much, Marco," I gasped.

"You want me inside you again, my princess. I have missed me too," he gasped.

I let go of Marco's curly hair and lifted my knees. I spread my tanned thighs wide as Marco grabbed a rubber from his robe pocket. He ripped open a packet and rolled it down his cock. I lay back, accepting his length into my juicy pussy. I leaked juice onto the cream fabric sofa underneath me. My thighs enfolded his waist. I was desperately trying to pull him inside me.

With a huge thrust and a manly grunt, Marco pushed inside me. I could feel the rubber. I wanted him inside me bareback. I gripped his neck with my sharp pink nails, a small moan escaping my lips. He yanked one of my knees in the air, pushing further up inside my fresh wet cunt.

I knew I was going to be banged hard. Pulling Marco's engorged shaft out till his bagged bellend brushed my tingling pussy lips, Marco plunged back inside. He rammed in so hard I felt him smash into my cervix. His fingers would leave bruises on my plump thighs. My open gash cascaded juice all over his thighs and balls.

My cunt began to send electric pulses through my body. I wanted to squeeze Marco's huge thrusting dick, but my pussy gaped from the stretching the night before. Contractions gripped my stretching wet hole. Pulling my cunt tight around his cock. Gasping for air and folded double underneath him, my back arched as I came on him. I couldn't hold back. He felt too good.

I wanted to feel him cum inside me, but all our sex was protected.

I felt the thrusts slow down. Marco had his eyes shut, and he was rocking his pelvis at a different angle, opening my hole back up again after my orgasm. His hairy armpit was in my face as he gripped the cushion behind my head. I lifted my hips higher so I could see his cock sliding slowly inside my juicy pussy.

Marco pulled out of my pulsing cunt, pulling the condom off and shutting his eyes; he came in long white spurts all over my caramel brown belly. Hot splashes covered my skin. I watched his amazing hairy body convulse. His head back. My juice covered his thighs.

I had wanted the hot jizz to fill me. Inside my twitching pussy. I wanted more. I wanted the bag off. I wanted Marcos to cum inside me. He panted, speaking Italian again as my thighs rested on his hips.

He was the best-looking guy I'd ever had.

~XXX~

The next evening, I stood in front of the huge mirrored wardrobe doors in Marco's bedroom, admiring my body. I had on delicate black panties and a matching cupless black lace bra, which lifted my breasts but exposed them at the same time. I'd selected black lace top stockings with suspenders and a pair of patent black high heels.

I couldn't decide on the dress.

"You know what will look good tonight. A black dress simply show your curves, Bellissima. Gio can't wait to meet you," Marco said, winking. He was sitting behind me, smoking a cigar, on the enormous double bed in my room.

"Yes, I think so. What shall I do if he's really not interested, though? Do I back off or?" I said, turning sideways to admire my large bum above the lace stockings. My body looked fantastic in black lingerie.

"He's an Italian man. He will be interested in you, bellísima. You will not even have to try," Marco stood behind me, running his hands over my body and through my hair. His stubble brushed my neck and gave me goosebumps, "Gio has done this before. He can't resist a beautiful, busty blonde. It's his way of doing business. Just go along with him. Do what he wants, okay?"

I nodded. I felt like a slutty sex toy being passed around Marco's friends. It turned me on. I pulled a tight, low-cut black dress out of my case and spun around in front of Marco. The sheer material would show my lingerie under the patterned Lacy thin fabric. My nipples would be on show. It was perfect for tonight.

~XXX~

Gio gave me the creeps instantly. He was older than Marco, tall with grey hair and too much cologne. He had a pristine white shirt and trousers on. The evening was much more relaxed than I expected.

We all sat drinking, and the guys chatted, mainly in Italian. Not understanding meant I didn't have to contribute. I sat demurely with my legs crossed. I was getting paid to sit there looking interested and drink expensive champagne. Gio watched me as he laughed at things Marco said. I ensured my top slipped down lower, revealing more and more of my huge breasts. I started to enjoy teasing Gio with my body as the evening went on.

The sunlight dimmed as we continued to laugh and drink together. Gio stared at my chest, straining against my dress the whole night. He couldn't take his eyes off my nipples showing through my dress. He was in his late fifties. I was twenty-four at this point. I was into older men. I'd been with many of them. Gio was good-looking, but he gave me the chills down my spine. I thought it might be just the drink going to my head. I don't usually drink much.

"My head is spinning. I'm not feeling so well, but I don't want to spoil the party. I think it's time for bed," Marco said at about midnight.

"Yes, I'm tired too. I've had a long journey, but the night is so young, like our beautiful guest Jez," Gio said, slapping Marco playfully on the back.

"Maybe Jez would like to stay up and entertain you. You two have another drink. She is looking fresh as a spring morning, don't you think? I have a beautiful English friend, Gio?" Marco winked as he spoke, blatantly gesturing at my displayed cleavage.

I smiled demurely, but inside I felt sick.

"Of course you do, and I would love to if Jez would like to," Gio said, grinning at me and making me uncomfortable. I squirmed on the sofa, managing a nervous nod of my head and an awkward smile.

"I will leave the bottle, and Jez can follow me to bed when she wishes," Marco said. He stood up, and the guys shook hands, "Jez is a great girl. She knows how to look after my guests. You will enjoy her hospitality, Gio."

Gio smiled coldly and sat back down.

"You can trust me to be a gentleman and not do anything the lady asks me not to, Marco," Gio smiled broadly now. It was predatory and sent a chill up my spine.

An uneasy feeling swept through my body. Usually, as soon as the touching starts, the apprehension leaves me, so I just wanted to get on with fucking Gio. I could tell he wanted me, but being left alone with him intimidated me. Gio just made me nervous. The thought of Marco upstairs waiting for me did turn me on.

I liked being shared like this.

Marco kissed me on the cheek and went to bed.

"So you work here keeping Marco company, or do you entertain any rich men who pay for you, yes?" Gio said, leaning back on the sofa and looking me up and down, "I am a rich man. Will you entertain me?"

"I'm independent. Marco and I are a strictly pleasurable arrangement, but we aren't exclusive, if that's what you mean, darling," I said, leaning forward to put my glass down. My top pulled low, and as I reached forward, my nipples peeked out of the sheer lace fabric. Gio's eyes nearly bulged out of his head.

"Marco said you were on his payroll? I must have misunderstood," Gio said, waving his hand, "I can see you are a talented lady, a very desirable one, too, pull that top down and show me yourself. Fully, you've teased me all night," Gio said, licking his lips and puffing on another of Marco's expensive cigars.

I stared straight at him and decided to have some fun on the job.

"Gio! You're so naughty," my words trailed off to a whisper as I opened my legs slowly, showing him my bare, tanned thighs above my stockings. My body was on autopilot to please. My panties were damp. At that moment, I wanted him deep inside me.

"Good girl, I like this, but I want to see your huge tits. Show me. Don't be shy," Gio said, grinning with a cold gleam in his dark brown eyes.