Creampie Cleaner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a magnetic, dark attraction. I wanted cock, any would do, and Gio was here. I would be thinking of Marco upstairs through this experience.

I shut my eyes and gently let the straps of my black dress fall off my shoulders. My huge 34DD breasts invitingly popping out over the black cupless bra. I ran my sharp pink nails up over my hips and waist. Gripping the hem of my skirt, I stood up, slowly pulling it up over my wide hips, round my slim waist.

Gasping loudly as he saw my black panties, stockings and suspenders, Gio leaned forward. My voluptuous curves and my lingerie entranced him. Just as Marco said he would be. The elastic of my suspenders was cutting into my plump, fleshy thighs and hips. My nipples hardened as I watched his reaction to my body.

"Tell me you want me, and I'll touch you. If you say no, I will not," Gio inhaled deeply as I walked towards him. A bulge appeared in his smart blue trousers.

"No, not yet," I said quietly, shaking my head. I didn't want him to touch me at all; he was sinister. I had a job to do, so staring up at him, I dropped to my kneels in front of him. I decided to shut my eyes and pretend he was Marco.

I kissed Gio's knee, my plump pink lips pouting and smiling up at him with my big blue eyes. I felt repulsed by him, but I still wanted to fuck him, and to pleasure him. I let my fingers tickle up his legs. I pushed his legs open and moved my face close to his bulging crotch. I kissed the firm hard-on inside his pants, I felt how big he was, and I felt my pussy twitching. He exhaled loudly. I knew he wanted to touch me.

I was kissing up his shirt buttons, rubbing my bare breasts over his crotch and belly. I got so close to his face that I could feel his breath on my cheek. Seductively slow, I straddled him. My damp panties were millimetres from his bulging cock.

"Touch me now, Gio," I said breathlessly as I pushed my breasts into his face.

Gio growled. Gripping my buttocks, he pulled my hips down onto him. He was grinding his pelvis against mine as he suffocated himself in between my enormous boobs. His fingers tickled all the way up my back, over my ribs, to my breasts. He pinched my nipples and twisted them, pulling them around his smothered face. I tried to hold my squeals inside. He was hurting me a bit, and I tried to relax.

I sat back on Gio, pulling my breasts away from his pinching fingers. He was hurting my nipples. I massaged my breasts in front of his face as I straddled his lap, gently moving my hips up and down. His hands stroked down my stomach and hips. He pulled my panties to the side as he watched me massage my tits.

Gio's fingers parted my pussy lips, he expertly found my centre, and he began to rub my clit. His finger frantically flicked from side to side as his other hand grabbed a handful of my hair. His whole body shook underneath me with the force of the fingering. I shut my eyes, concentrating on the beautiful pulses he was starting inside me.

It was like riding a vibrator on high speed. Gio's fingers didn't stop forcing my body to respond. Pulses from my clit began to relax my pussy hole. The way he was yanking my hair around was too rough.

Deep inside me, tiny ripples started in response to his hard stimulation. A huge gush poured out of me. Wetness spread down my thighs onto Gio's trousers. His finger rubbed harder as he pulled a handful of my blonde hair backwards. I lifted my pelvis and reached back, resting my hands on his knees. His finger started working their way inside my wet slit.

Brutally, Gio continued to finger me. I moaned and gasped as he pummelled my G Spot with three big, hard fingers. I felt a huge squirt building inside me. He kept yanking my cunt forward from inside over and over again until my climax peaked. An eruption of clear liquid sprayed out of my cunt. I pushed down through the shuddering pulses of my orgasm, forcing all my squirt out in a huge jet, all over his trousers and shirt. I screamed as the pleasure rippled through my body.

We were both soaked. I was gasping; my pussy was gaping for creepy Gio now. Even if I didn't like the guy, my body always responded.

"Dio Mío, you want me to fuck you? Marco will hear you screaming for me again," Gio panted. He grabbed my dress, which was still around my waist and pulled me off his lap. Flinging me on the sofa on my back. I licked my lips and spread my legs for him.

Gio pulled his shirt off. He had a firm brown body with some grey chest hair to match his hair. He dropped his trousers, and I saw shaved pubic hair. His hard cock was huge, and he had big heavy balls. More wetness seeped out of my gash. I ran my hands down my stockinged thighs, up to my beautiful pussy lips. I stretched my slit wide open wide for him as he kneeled on the floor in front of me.

"Tell me to lick your wet cunt. Tell me you want me," Gio said, pulling my wet panties further to the side. His big hands pushed on the backs of my thighs, forcing my knees around my neck.

"Lick my wet cunt Gio. I want you," I gasped as he licked my clit. His tongue movements were hard and forceful, like his fingering. It was a brutal experience with him. My whole body shuddered as electric jolts shot through my clit and up to harden my nipples. I love to be licked between my legs. I was turned on by the animal way Gio was taking me.

Gio began to push his middle finger up my tight arsehole. I was washed and clean, and my back entry was douched and ready, but it was still a shock to feel him prepare me for an anal entry.

I grabbed a handful of Gio's greying hair and pushed my pelvis further into his face as my arse began to open. I could feel his stubble snagging my silk stocking as I gripped his face with my thighs. His tongue was pushing inside my wet hole as his finger began to pump up my arse. He felt the twitch inside my back passage and knew I was ready for his big cock up my arse.

Gio sat back up between my legs. His oral was amazing, and I didn't want him to stop. His face glistened with my squirted juices as he kneeled between my spread thighs. He pulled his hard cock a few times as he stared at my twitching cunt and my breasts.

"I don't wear rubbers, but I won't cum inside you unless you ask me to," Gio said as he began to penetrate me bareback.

I wanted cum inside me; he was halfway inside my pussy, so it was too late for a rubber anyway. He withdrew to his swollen tip, winking at me. He rubbed his cock around both my openings. I relaxed and let my holes open for him.

The creepy feeling rushed through my body as Gio's cock pushed inside my pussy again. His face was all twisted up as he went balls deep into my gash in the first stroke. I shut my eyes tight and let my body respond automatically. I just imagined the huge bare dick pounding inside my pussy was Marco. That made me incredibly wet.

Gio was kneading huge handfuls of my big boobs and biting at my nipples like a shark. His cock pummelling my oozing pussy. I sat up on the sofa and held the cushion with one hand to stop his thrusts from pushing me off the back. The hard fucking was starting the tingling feelings. Whether I fancied him or not, his cock still felt fantastic.

"So tight and so wet. You allow me to have anal with you, bellísima," Gio said, gasping as he let his shaft slide slowly out of my open pussy. He had a blank look on his face, "tell me to fuck you in the ass."

"Fuck my ass Gio," I gasped.

Pinching my nipple with one hand, Gio expertly guided his cock into my back entrance. I winced, and my arsehole tensed up as he began pushing hard. The pressure at my tight back hole was painful to start with. I controlled my breathing and relaxed. I gasped as the pain shot through me, as I tensed again. Then with a scream, I allowed the entry to pop inside my ass hole.

As Gio began to fuck me anally with short hard thrusts, I let go and screamed. It felt good, the way he was forcing his way further inside. He was groaning, and his eyes were rolling back in his head. I began to bounce a little, gritting my teeth and running my hands down his chest.

I wanted this to be the best anal sex Gio ever. I wanted to please him. I relaxed fully, and the pain stopped completely. It was turning into amazing waves of pleasure. He was sliding in and out easily as my ass hole gaped for him. It felt so good; all I could do was moan and gasp.

"Cum in me, Gio, fill me up," I gasped. Gio felt my arse hole twitching and beginning to climax. The tingling pulse began deep inside my ass. He grabbed my shoulders and started slamming me. Really hard. Goosebumps flared across my tits, my nipples stood on end. My juices cascaded out of my gaping, empty pussy as his pounding in my asshole flooded my body with pleasure.

My asshole contracted tightly around his cock. My back hole gripped him like a vice as my climax exploded.

With a huge animal roar, Gio flooded my gaped ass hole with hot sticky cum. His throbbing colossal cock inside my ass hole felt delicious. It was a feeling I needed. I wanted to have the man's cum left inside me sex.

Gio gripped my hips, pushing balls deep into my arse. I screamed as I felt the massive throb of his bare cock cumming in me. I felt it through my orgasm, and I wished it was Marco cumming inside me. Gio massaged my breasts, rocking his hips as my arse hole massaged the last drops of his jizz out inside my ruined ass hole.

Gio panted as he pulled his cock out of my ass and got his breath back. He wiped his dick on the white towel for the champagne cooler and passed it to me. He stared at me as I wiped between my legs. I had soaked Marco's sofa twice already.

"No shit, you are a clean girl. If Marco gets bored of fucking you, come to me, Mio caro. Does he fuck you like that and make you orgasm?" Gio licked his lips. He grabbed my hand as I tried to pull my dress back down to cover myself.

I nodded my head and smiled. I could feel the creampie he'd left in my ass.

"I suppose you get a lot of practice, but you are an incredible ride," Gio sat down next to me, stroking and tickling my belly. He kissed round nipples, biting my breasts again. I felt his stubble sticking in my flesh. An unpleasant shudder ran over me.

"I had better get dressed. I made you scream. Marco will hear we have finished and expect you in his bed next," Gio said, laughing.

"Thank you, darling, that was amazing," I said. It was the best I could manage. I wanted to get in bed with Marco. Now, my soaking orgasm had subsided, and Gio was giving me the creeps again. He just stared at me like he wanted to eat me, which he probably did. His hand slid between my legs as I tried to cross them shut.

"Don't be shy now, not after you allow me to anally fuck you and leave my gift inside. All while your man is upstairs. We should meet again," he growled as he fingered me through my wet panties, "I would pay much more than Marco can. Think about it while he lies on top of you later."

I thought, no, instantly. Then I thought about how much Gio might want to pay me.

"How much more than Marco? You've felt how good I am," it was like my mouth was speaking without my brain being in charge. The orgasm had been outstanding. The second time would be much easier.

"A lot more, think about it. I'll give you my number," Gio said as he started to get dressed.

I smoothed the skirt down and put my breasts away. I was watching creepy Gio as he got his wallet out. He handed me a stack of notes. His card was on top.

"Marco told me he has already paid for your time tonight. A tip of £500 on top is showing you my generosity." Gio smiled at me as I took his card, and suddenly, his smile seemed a lot less creepy.

As I slipped into Marco's bed, he cuddled up to my back instantly.

"Did he cum inside you bellísima?" Marco whispered.

"Yes, deep inside me," I whispered back.

"Let me clean you," Marco said as he crawled under the covers and spread my legs. His tongue pushed inside my used pussy, and I gasped. I felt his finger slide in, and his tongue move to my ass.

Marco tenderly licked me until I was clean and then lay between my breasts. I was so turned on I couldn't sleep.

~XXX~

Over the next four months, I discovered Marco liked to hear about me fucking my punters and watch me with other guys, specifically Gio. Marco loved to clean up the mess my clients or Gio left in my eager cunt. It was a much better experience for me, with Marco cleaning me each time, whether I'd fucked Gio bareback or been to a meet with a punter. Knowing his tongue was waiting for me made me fuck all my punters and Gio harder.

When Marco and Gio were in the UK, I stayed at Marco's house. Gio would creep into my room at night and start to fuck me while I was asleep or bend me over the kitchen counter in the morning. He'd always leave me full of creamy hot cum. It was always rough and aggressive. Marco was always ready to clean up the mess.

Marco and I still only had protected sex. That frustrated me. I wanted Marco's cum in me too. I had to settle for him licking creampies out of me.

Both guys had been in town for about two weeks. It was their last night before they returned to Italy for a week to tie up some final details on something. We'd had a great time. Gio still creeped me out, but a bit less than before. We'd had sex a lot, so I'd got used to him. He was a big tipper.

We had planned to relax in the hot tub, all three of us, for a departure party. I wore a gold bikini. The guys loved the way it squashed my boobs. I was a bit tipsy but not drunk. Marco had been delayed, so Gio and I had sex on our own earlier in Marco's bathroom, and afterwards, we'd gone to the summer house to relax in the hot aun.

Marco joined us an hour later. Gio's cum was still leaking out of my stretched pussy into the hot tub water. We were drinking, and the guys were smoking. We were having a great time together.

"Let's go inside and get some more bubbles and cigars! Gio, give me a hand," said Marco. He was drunk, and so was Gio. I'd learned over the years that one of the golden rules is not to get drunk.

As the guys got out of the hot tub, Marco was by the summer house door, and Gio stopped by the edge of the hot tub.

"Wait, Marco, do you mind if I just relieve myself? My balls are heavy," Gio said as he stood by the edge of the hot tub pulling his cock out of his swimming trunks. He grabbed me by the neck and turned me round so I was kneeling in the hot tub, doggy style.

"Go ahead," said Marco.

Gio gripped my chin firmly and forced his big dick into my mouth. My throat rested on the edge of the hot tub. I shut my eyes sucking him hard. My tongue worked his length. I gagged, and spit dribbled out of my lips into the bubbles.

Holding the back of my head, Gio gently nudged his thick length down my throat as I gagged. I looked up, and his eyes were shut as his hips rocked backwards and forwards. I heaved as he began to face fuck me harder.

Gio pulled back into my mouth. He was allowing me to breathe, and a flood of spit ran out of my lips. He pushed his hard dick into my cheek and slapped my face gently.

"Good girl, get out and come here. Let's carry on what we started earlier," Gio said, holding out his hand for me.

I climbed out of the hot tub, and Gio kissed me. Marco waited by the door, watching us. It was a passionate French kiss. Our tongues were licking at each other, and Gio's grey stubble rubbed on my lips. His hands feeling my curves. He let go of me, and I went to lie on a chair.

"No, sit on the table, spread those thighs. I have another gift to leave inside you, princess," Gio said; his words were sweet, but his grip on my wrist was like a vice.

"So you still want more? I thought I satisfied you earlier," I said as I saw Marco rub his crotch.

"Yes, you did, but I want more of you before I go. Open your legs. Now please, princess, I'm ready," Gio said as he pushed me back to the table. He put his hands under my armpits and lifted me up. He pushed my legs apart with his hips and pulled my bikini bottoms to the side. I lifted the bra top over my boobs, and he slid inside me immediately. Marco groaned loudly, watching us.

I wrapped my arms around Gio's neck to hold myself up, our bodies pressed close. I was still wet and sticky with his previous ejaculation. It was extra lubrication.

Marco just watched us, with his hand down his swimming trunks. His wet, hairy chest and legs looked terrific as he stood behind Gio, waiting to clean me.

"See how your whore loves my cock, Marco? She's going to cum on me," Gio laughed. Marco and I stared at each other. I groaned. Gio's cock pushed further into my wet open pussy.

Gio reached in between my legs and stuck three fingers inside my wet hole while he fucked me with his dick. I screamed as he roughly stretched my gushing gash wider. I held his neck tightly as my body tingled. I needed to squirt. He found my G Spot and pounded his fingers on it. He knew what I needed.

"You want to squirt, princess, all over my cock. Tell Marco how much you love it. Let it out," Gio gasped as his pelvis thrust up inside me. I watched Marco wanking over me getting fucked, and it turned me on.

"I love Gio's cock," I managed to gasp. I forced down as hard as I could, and an enormous gush flooded out of my cunt. I moaned loudly as the climax set my body on fire. The liquid had Gio's cum mixed in it from earlier.

Gio's big dick throbbed inside me. He pumped his hot cream inside me to replace what I had just squirted out. My body felt trembly and weak. I was covered in chlorine water, sweat and squirt.

"Clean my mess up, Marco," Gio said, wiping his cock on a towel.

"Bellísima, let me lick it out," Marco said, dropping to his knees as Gio stood aside. Marco lapped his tongue in the ooze Gio and I had made; he was wanking his cock hard. His soft tongue soothing me, and the electric tingle spread through my body. I came hard on Marco's tongue. He tasted it and licked harder.

Gio stood watching us with the lizard-cold look on his face. Marco's tongue was deep inside me, and his finger was gently easing out Gio's cum. My pussy reacted to Marco's touch. I leaned my head back on the wall and grabbed Marco's thick curly black hair, lifting my knees and pushing my pussy into his face till I was clean.

Marco stood up, pulling his cock hard and gasping. He looked so macho wanking over me.

"You are clean, bellísima," Marco gasped as he came on my belly, with his face covered in glistening pussy love juice.

I sat there gasping. Marco and Gio were a great team. Even if Gio was a creep. I rubbed my pussy, I was very sore after that. Gio was so rough with me.

"Come on, let's go inside and get some more drinks," Marco said, helping me down off the table.

"Yes, I think I need a shower," I said, pulling my bikini bottoms back into place.

"No, Bellissima. You definitely don't need a shower. You are fine the way you are," Marco said, putting his hairy arm around my waist.

~XXX~

After ten naughty, messy months, Marco and Gio returned to Italy to run a new business project. They'd be there for a few months, which ended things between us amicably. I was bored, lonely and horny without Marco for a few weeks, but I filled my time with more work.

It was a wet Thursday afternoon about six months after the guys had gone back to Italy, and I had just done a light BDSM session with Mr Coke Bottle. He was coming to my flat every week. I was lying on my bed, recovering. He got dressed. My wrists had rope burns, and my arsehole felt wrecked. I had started to enjoy his kinky stretching challenges.

It had been an intense two hours of role-playing, including caning and spanking. Mr Coke Bottle was incredibly pleased. He'd taken some pics of his handiwork, the red stripes across my breasts and buttocks from the bound caning.