Creampie Cleaner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr coke bottle guy had developed a close relationship with a giant whisk that he had introduced to my stretchy pussy. It lay on the bed covered in lube. I wondered what he'd come up with next.

"I got you a gift. I forgot," Mr Coke Bottle said shyly, "if you don't like it, you can change it."

This was why I kept Mr Coke Bottle as a client. He was loaded and always buying me expensive gifts and giving big tips.

Mr Coke Bottle fumbled nervously in his pocket and pulled out a familiar-looking Cartier watch case.

"I got it up west in a friend's shop, and he said you can go in and change it any time. I told him you were erm special to me," he smiled, putting his glasses back on.

"That's beautiful, darling, thank you. I love it. Let me put it on now. I know some pawn brokers up west. Which shop was it?" I said, making sure to sound grateful and more interested in the gift than the fact he might know Marco.

"DiAngelos, on Kings Way. I've known Giovanni for years. He did me a good deal. He runs it with his brother, Marco. It's their dad's shop. The dad used to have a big house and do spa nights for local businessmen. There's a kinky rumour that...oh, I shouldn't say," Mr Coke Bottle said, doing up his belt.

"You can trust me, darling. I love a kinky rumour," I said, as every nerve ending in my body tingled.

"Well, I suppose you don't know them, and because of your job, you understand men, so it's okay," Mr Coke Bottle was blinking and watching my fingers rub my nipples as he spoke, "Guiseppe, the dad, had lots of prostitutes at the spa nights, which were just orgys for rich guys and that's how they made money. With prostitutes, Giovanni and his brother run the parties and share girls between them. They are known to be a scandalous family in the trade. Marco supposedly has lots of children and is known as supersperm. It's all just rumours among businessmen, though, sweetheart," Mr Coke Bottle laughed, buttoning his cuff links back in place.

"Oh, how naughty, darling. I love this watch, so I'm not taking it back anyway. I won't be able to wear it while I'm bound, though, will I, Daddy," I said, smiling sweetly.

"No, I suppose you won't, you bad girl. Come here and give me a kiss," Mr Coke Bottle said, blinking repeatedly.

Supersperm explained a few things. Brothers! I chuckled to myself, but I didn't let Mr Coke Bottle see.

It's a small world.

~XXX~