All Comments on 'Creampies While Camping'

by ladventures1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MegamuffinMegamuffinover 4 years ago
Great read.

I particularly enjoyed the turning on its head of the nice guy/bad guy.

sparktjsparktjover 4 years ago

Gorgeous story, so well written that I felt voyeuristic. Especially loved the detailed accounts of insemination. My wife loves having me ejaculate inside her, and even more when I eat her out afterwards. I also have a 72yo playmate who adores semen, whether leaking out of her vagina or plastered over her face. So from my experience I can relate closely to your character saying how much she loves feeling cum inside her. Thanks for a wonderful piece of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Wonderful writing and erotic story, probably came 3 times while reading this.

ladventures1ladventures1over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks to all for the feedback here or by email. This story is based on two real guys from college, although I condensed the timeline. The idea of people coming to the story is very satisfying. I'm working on something new my time with Jake, but it's difficult because that relationship meant so much to me.

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
Hot, and loved Lily...cock- and fun-loving 20 year old...

both her enthusiasm with the guys and esp when she's rubbing one out...

and no worries with spunk leaking out, running down insides of the thighs...similar to my rubbing my honey's/our nectar on inside of my wrists when I have to get going...there for a quick sniff for at least a while

iluvsexnmbiluvsexnmbabout 4 years ago
Great story!

I enjoy the detail in your writing of what she feels! Very sexy that she Fantasizes and then gets exactly what she wants. As a multiorgasmic guy there's nothing better than finding a woman who enjoys receiving multiple orgasms and craves lots of hot cumloads inside. Might be fun to coauthor a story about it sometime.

FranklyFrankFranklyFrankabout 4 years ago
Story of life.

From the first, I sensed this could be based on real times. Those early years of sexual exploration and true discovery of all things that bring the writer's past pleasure to the surface in the form of a wonderful story. I will never forget the first time a girl pulled back her legs, spread and exposed herself and, then having those legs over my shoulders just like Jake's. Remembering my own experiences as I read puts a huge smile on my face as well as a bulge in my shorts.

LickYourYoniLickYourYoniover 1 year ago

This was a hot read! An enthusiastic lover gets me even hotter. This creampie lover would love to Lick your cum-filled cunt. So hot, to slide my tongue into a warm pool of cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladventures1@ladventures1
Married woman, writing about her adventures and fantasies. Profile pic is me when I was 25. Read "Racy Photo Shoot Excites Young Wife" for details.