Creamy Island Ch. 11

Story Info
Aiya claims one more.
3.2k words
4.39
11.4k
9
0

Part 11 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers

As I guessed, the previous chapter wasn't as well received. Unfortunately, the darker side of Aiya becomes a recurring instance for the rest of the story.

Despite the more playful beginning of the story, this was actually the intent pretty much all along. As well, I've been doing some sample writing here and there, so I will try and do some side stories from before all this darker stuff goes down.

*****

Chapter 11 : One More

Aiya was blinded by the flash momentarily, her senses fuzzy. When the spots faded from her eyes, she saw a girl a little taller than herself, with light brown hair and hazel eyes, similar to her own. Her build however, showed that she might be in an athletic club, her body toned and muscles defined, although not enough to ruin her girlish proportions. The flash was caused by the girl's camera phone.

"Wha...?" She blinked away the spots.

"Rape huh? It's the quiet ones that you never suspect. And not just rape from the looks of it, sodomy." The girl's eyes were filled with mischief. "You know, you could be arrested for that sort of behavior." She looked over towards where Sonya's head was being forced into the floor. "You okay sweety?"

A mumbled reply with fresh tears wetting the carpet.

"Don't worry, I'll untie you in a few moments. But first..." She turned and faced Aiya, "I need to show the proper people the evidence. We can't let a rapist loose on school grounds. Unless of course you want to submit to me..." When she received no answer, the girl got up and made her way over to the steps leading back down.

Fear crept up in Aiya's mind, but the dark cloud that had made her reasoning disappear returned, turning that fear into rage-not only for being interrupted, but from the attempt to blackmail her. Aiya growled and slid her member from the shaking girl's ass and vaulted herself over the desks, her agile body fueled by anger and testosterone, reaching the door to the classroom just as the athletic one did.

The newcomer had her hand on the door and was opening it from the side when Aiya used her momentum to slam the door shut, a wailing of pain emanating from the taller one as her hand was smashed in the door. Hands pulled her away and slammed the door shut, making sure to lock it with a 'click' before shoving the girl up against the wall next to the only exit. She brought her forearm against the girl's throat, pinning her with unexpected force.

Brown eyes were filled with hatred at this girl, this one that dared to interrupt her from her new plaything.

"You think I'm afraid of you?" She began quietly, "I've lived my whole life like this, you think I wouldn't know how to take care of myself?"

The taller one was surprised at how strong Aiya was, and she tried to gasp for air, her mouth moving like a fish's while no sound came out.

A well-placed punch to the girl's solar plexus made her double over in pain while tears formed. Aiya then jerked the phone from the girl and opened it, looking at the screen which read 'Message failed to send, retry? Y/N'. She grinned at that and pulled the other girl's head up by her hair to show the message.

"Looks like it's not going to work." She flung the phone, full force against the floor, plastic and chips scattering. "You made a very bad move, and now you're mine too!"

Hazel eyes stared up at her tormentor with anger and pain, still gasping, but before she could retort, she found her gullet stuffed full of the large cock that had only grown harder. Gagging and struggling, she tried to push Aiya off of her, but she was on her butt being pushed up against the wall behind her and had no leverage. The face-fucking force kept her from getting up as the back of her head hit the wall repeatedly. The poundings coupled with the decreasing oxygen made her light-headed as she tasted cum and precum mix in her mouth.

Brown eyes were alight with crazed lust as she tried to shove more and more of her shaft down the unwilling girl. Eventually, she felt the familiar engorgement as the one in front of her flailed wildly, trying to push her assailant off, but it was no use. Thick gobs of white cum flowed freely from the tip of her prick into the girl's unwilling mouth and throat. Not stopping there, Aiya continued to face-fuck the girl while she came, causing white stuff to fly out of the helpless one's mouth and nose, making her whole face a mess.

Eventually, when the spasming cock had left her gasping throat, she vomited all the sticky fluid up, ruining her sweater and pants. When she did finally look up, fear replaced any and all anger in her as her eyes didn't leave the pulsing shaft.

Aiya on the other hand, grabbed the light brown hair and pulled her half-struggling half stumbling body over to where Sonya was. Her classmate hadn't move an inch, still whimpering and crying as she heard the whole ordeal.

"You know this girl?" Aiya demanded.

Sonya wept harder.

"I'll take that as a yes. So who are you to threaten me?"

Still trying to get her breath from the earlier blowjob and punch, she tried to sound more dignified than what she looked, "I'm her roommate, Brook."

"And you didn't try to pull me off of her, even though you had already sent your 'evidence'?" The evil grin had returned.

Brook looked away from them both, propping herself up by her arms, almost collapsing, "Phones have never worked here, I thought I'd get lucky."

Aiya kicked her onto her back and put a foot down on her crotch, applying pressure that made the girl wince.

"W-what are you going to do now? There will be more people here before long."

The truth of the matter didn't matter to the lust-filled girl. "Looks like I may just have to kidnap you then and teach you not to talk."

Hazel eyes went wide in surprise, "Y-you?!" She exclaimed, "You're the one responsible for all the disappearances?!"

Curiosity breached the dark cloud, "What do you mean? You'll be my first."

"Don't lie! I know what's going on! Half the campus is gone, and the administration is saying it's sickness, but you kidnapped them all, didn't you?!" She was becoming hysterical, "And now you want me to join the sick ranks of girls you have tied up somewhere don't you?"

Aiya applied more of her weight on the girl's crotch causing another yelp in pain. "I didn't do anything." She sneered, "I was just teaching this slut over here not to tease those when she doesn't know them." A cynical idea popped into her mind, "But then again, I doubt you would know just what kind of slut she was, would you?"

Brook had known the girl to tease and test even her limits, but she honestly believed it was in pure fun, nothing more than that.

"She's not only a full-blown lesbian, but she's tongue-fucked her sister too. And when I made her suck on my clit? She was fantasizing the entire time."

Sonya's wailing was muffled through her gag as she continued to sob. She closed her eyes, just wanting to disappear.

Brook was astonished and surprised too.

"You see that tightly puckered ass? Well, I just blew my load in her before being interrupted by you, and as you now know, it's no little bit. I'm quite surprised this little bitch hasn't spilled it out all over the carpet. How about you help her out there, you being so concerned for her and all being her roommate," sarcasm dripping from her voice.

Aiya had no trouble with the fear-controlled girl in front of her as she stripped her clothes off, putting her up on all fours, getting her head closer to Sonya's quivering asshole.

"I want you to drink it all. You spill a drop and we'll just have to do this again until you learn how to enjoy my cock milk."

"Aiya...?" Tasha's meek voice reached her ears.

Brown eyes met the younger girl as she stood halfway up the steps, insanity still filling her.

"You're just in time for the show, my pet."

When the blond reached the top of the steps and could see the lewd position the other two girls were in, she fell to her knees. "What are you doing?" Her voice was wavering.

The shock on Tasha's face was bringing Aiya out of her lust-filled reality, the dark cloud slowly diminishing. "I was just teaching these two some lessons. The first is not to be so teasing. And the other is not to meddle in affairs that don't belong to them." Saying the words started to make her feel bad as guilt began to replace the lust in her mind for betraying her friend. "Tasha it's not what you think-"

"Has Mistress been enjoying the fresh taste of another girl? Oh please Mistress, please let me help you." The visual stimulus was far too much for Tasha as her eyes glazed over and crawled over to her friend on all fours.

Darkness swallowed her mind completely from watching how much Tasha was lost in her own lust. "Yes, my precious little slut. Come here and help your Mistress enjoy these two." Her voice was far too sweet and it unnerved Brook.

"W-what are you doing?!" She stammered hysterically, "Call the police! Get help! What are you-!" She was silenced as her face met contact with Sonya's ass.

"I fucked her ass and now I'm having this little bitch clean it up. That mess you saw by the door? She couldn't handle it all when it was in her throat, so I figured I'd train her how to savor the taste." Aiya explained.

Tasha was rubbing the leather over her sensitive holes, pushing in and out, letting the small movement fuck her cunt. "You're so lucky... You're so lucky. Mistress didn't have time to fuck my ass this morning. And you get to taste her wonderful cum." Blue eyes were pale and glass-like as Brook tried to mumble out some protests.

Pushing Brook into Sonya's sore ass from behind, Aiya took the opportunity to plunge into an athletic pussy. "All that athleticism has made you quite tight down here. I didn't know a snatch could squeeze so much." She began pumping into the wailing girl as Tasha crawled over to where the two defenseless ones were joined.

"Now, now, you don't want to make Mistress upset. She's been stressed out all morning and if she wanted, she could go on for hours like this." Tasha's meek voice was filled with pleasure. She looked towards Sonya, blue eyes meeting sea-green ones. "You can release it. I know how it feels to have so much filled inside you wanting to get out. Don't worry, we'll make sure it goes to good use."

As she said that, Tasha also stimulated the bound girl's clit, wrapping a finger up under and into Sonya's now sopping pussy.

Muffled screams were lost in the room as Aiya's voice assailed them with the verbal abuse. "Take it all! No one ever gets away with trying to blackmail me without punishment. Slurp up my cock juice from her ass like the filthy fucking slut you are! If even a single drop is spilt, I'll do this until you swallow like the whore you are!"

Sonya's muscles relaxed from the onslaught of Tasha's fingers, gushed copious amounts of viscous fluid into her roommate's unwilling mouth. Brook tried to swallow the pungent stuff but the obscene amount threatened to fall to the floor. She had no doubt in her mind that this would be repeated by the two working together until she did this right, and she had no desire to see how long they could really go, after all, Aiya had already climaxed twice and was still stiff.

While being pounded from behind, colors burst in Brook's mind at the unwanted pleasure. Even though she was being raped and forced to swallow cum yet again, her body was enjoying the feeling of being filled and stretched. Tasha's other hand wasn't helping either, teasing Brook's nipples, which brought electric surges of pain and pleasure coursing through her body.

"Oh God... Stop... I'm going to... I'm going to cum!" Brook wailed.

"You cum before I do and I'll make sure you'll never be able to show your face around here again!"

It was too late though, the massive meat had taken it's toll against her g-spot as she too, felt an unwanted orgasm stronger than anything she had ever felt before. Her vision became blurry as she came all over the cock still pistoning in and out of her.

"You Goddamned fucking bitch! You came before I did!" Aiya was close to her climax, but wanted the intruder to suffer. When she felt her orgasm immanent, she pulled out of the sloppy pussy and shoved it all, without any preliminaries, into Brook's ass, releasing a torrent of cum up the tight hole.

Brook only screamed in pain and pleasure as her orgasm hadn't subsided yet, being exaggerated by the sudden loss of her anal virginity. She squirmed, but Aiya's grip on her hips prevented her from loosening the huge shaft inside her, instead, it only made the brunette grind her cock deeper into such an unwilling ass.

The screams died out as Brook collapsed on top of Sonya. Disbelief and fear prevented her from saying anything. Tears were on her face, mixed with the cum and spittle from before.

"Building C. Basement. Both of you at nine. Don't expect to leave anytime soon. I doubt you'll miss the appointment." After a moment, "Oh yeah, and shave your cunt. I don't like seeing a disgusting hairball where a pussy should be."

Aiya's long cock slipped reluctantly out of a quivering ass that closed up tight when it was removed. She threw their clothes at them as she retrieved the straps to her member.

"Mistress?" Tasha began, "May I cum too?"

"No. I don't want you to cum until tonight. But trust me, my pet, you will find that it was well worth it."

"But Mistress, I don't know if I can go that long, my slutty holes are aching for your massive girl meat."

Aiya looked at her. Normally, she would punish the girl for such behavior, but today she was feeling generous, "Of course. I did break our little agreement. I came, and you didn't. We can't let you become too frustrated."

Tasha's pleading eyes were filled with joy. "Do you think your new toys will say anything?"

Brown eyes glanced over her shoulder at the two slowly putting on their clothes. When they caught her looking at them, they both looked down, not a word uttered between them. "If they do..." She flashed her teeth in a maniacal smile, "I doubt they will ever walk again."

The insanity was slowly leaving Aiya, but enough of it stayed to intimidate the other two from speaking.

"Come on, I still haven't had your ass today."

Tasha only squealed in pure delight as she followed her Mistress out of the room.

***

The two had spent the whole lunch time in a secluded place of the building, bringing the deprived blond to orgasm enough times to satisfy Aiya's cock. Afterwards, when they were heading down to the now thinned cafeteria, the cloud in Aiya's mind had cleared, and she was back to her normal self.

"Tasha, that was wonderful!"

Her roommate giggled, "I'm glad. After seeing you with those two, I was hoping you'd take me the same way."

"I don't think I could do something that mean to you."

Blue eyes pouted, "Even if I begged?"

"Alright my little pervert. But the begging must be good enough."

The two picked their lunch then sat down, Tasha's belt currently safely away in her backpack. But now, the problem was that she had nothing on under her skirt, and that fact alone made every movement she made into a slish of juice as rivulets dried on her legs.

"Was your class empty too?" Tasha began, taking a bite out of her sandwich.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, about half the class was gone and the professor said something about a major flu going around. If we feel sick or anything, we are to report it immediately and head to the medical center."

Aiya couldn't remember her class. She was far too enthralled with nailing her classmate to pay attention. Something else occurred to her though.

"Tasha, how did you get in the classroom? It was locked. Speaking of which, how did you get in the strip club when you're not even twenty-one?"

Tasha blushed, "When I looked in and thought I saw you, I got a little worried with the locked door, and since no one was around, I picked the lock. As for the strip club, I bribed the bouncer."

More curiosity getting the best of her, "How much did you offer the man and Jessica?"

"I paid the bouncer about five hundred. I offered Jessica a thousand at the table and another three after the fact." Tasha's face was red and she wasn't meeting her friend in the eye.

"Jesus Tasha!" Her exclamation only attracted the attention of the last few stragglers in the room before she lowered it. "You paid nearly five grand for that night?!"

"Don't worry!" Tasha replied quickly, raising her hands in defense, "Jessica only took five hundred in return to screw you when she could. It was only a thousand."

"But still!" Aiya was amazed at how much the one in front of her was worth, but then remembering her own past, she tried to put it past her. She appreciated the night, and got a free fuck-friend out of it. Memories of that night made her penis strain again against it's bonds. She sighed, "Well Tasha, I'll pay you back somehow. It's the least I can do."

Tasha shook her head, "You've given me far more than that. I would have gladly paid double that if it would have made you happy that night."

Aiya's head swam in the information. Ten thousand? She didn't want to know where the money came from. "Just as long as you don't put your living at risk for flaunting all that money. I really appreciate the thought though. I really did love that night."

***

"They'll buy anything we tell them."

"Well, it is flu season." A snicker, "How long do you think it'll take them to notice?"

"We'll just the same excuse last year-that they had to be transferred to a more sound medical facility."

"I'm more surprised that this town hasn't become suspicious yet."

"As long as we provide them with the money they want, they could care less. Pass me the wine."

"Go easy on that stuff. It's fifty grand a bottle."

Snapping, "I know that!"

"Well, enjoy. It's been officially four full years since we started, and not a single problem has come up."

"That's because I have you to thank for that. Being the vice dean to this place does have it's advantages."

The vice dean giggled a girly giggle, "And you? Being the dean must be tough work."

"Only without the necessary help."

Laughter ensued.

AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers