Creamy Mother and Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my daughter Clarissa, Clarissa this is Mike." With that, we shook hands in childish formality, for some reason Clarissa and I were smiling as though we had some childhood secret between us. What a funny little girl.

"You're mother says you turn 19 today?"

She heard my hint of doubt. "Hey, I am 19 today. I don't look it huh? Yeah, I've my Mom's young looking genetics. People look at me and think I'm 16 sometimes. It sucks at times."

They both laughed and Christina chimed in, "Yeah, we're both stuck with perpetual prepubescent looking bodies," they both burst out in roaring laughter at what I think is an inside joke. I laughed along as well, they were an adorable mother and daughter, who acted and looked more like sisters. It made me wish I had married and had children of my own.

Over dinner, I got to know Clarissa better and found myself astonished. In her petite body was the mind of a very smart and mature woman. Graduated first in her class from high school with a full scholarship to a local university. She was shooting to be a physician, which I gathered from probing her knowledge of biology with my limited knowledge, she was more than well prepared. This girl was not the spoiled little brat that I had imagined. Nor was she an immature young adult that her figure gave the impression of. So there before dinner was even over, I told them both yes. It would help them both out. They were both too cute and sweet for me not to give them a break in life.

So with that Clarissa moved in that day, bringing along her truck and all that she owned in it. Which was at best 9 times more than what her mother owned. It also explained why Christina's only set of clothing looked like that of a teen girl, it was borrowed from Clarissa. Which now all made sense, seeing as neither have them have grown much since middle school or high school. They didn't need to get larger clothing. It was cute and funny at the same time. The nudity stopped once Clarissa moved in. It seemed to be an unspoken agreement so I went with it.

Truth be told I had no real issues with either of them. Clarissa went to school during the day, spent the evenings studying, cooked and cleaned. I found myself always thanking her, she was a good cook, so much so that I worried that I'd get fat and lazy the longer that she lived here. Christina would go to work and back and do the rest of the housework and laundry, most of which was mine. We would fool around late at night as Clarissa went to bed early.

On that Friday night, Christina had to work a double to cover for a call in. Clarissa had fallen asleep on the couch studying. I could not help but admire her body, she was so much like her mother. They had different faces, but they were both beautiful in their own way. Other than that, they were identical in body. Their hair styles differed, Christina, kept long wavy hair. Clarissa, on the other hand, had a mid-length bob. They both had skinny legs, little feet, and no bust if any at all. Now that I think about it, I don't think either of them wore let alone even owned a bra. I guess it would be more of a formality on either of them.

My mind wondered with the urge to do all the nasty things with Clarissa that I do with her mother. Great, now another girl in my household giving me uncontrollable erections. My naughty thoughts woke her up. I quickly sat back down at my desk and pushed down my stiff penis hoping to hide it.

"Oh hey," she said when she saw me. "Where's Mom?"

"She had to work a double tonight to cover for someone."

"Bummer. It's movie night. Wanna watch a movie with me?"

"Sure what are we watching?"

"Whatever is on TV. I'm gonna get some popcorn started then go change. Be right back." She walked off down the hallway. Damn, she had a nice figure, just like her mother. And just like her mother, she turned, caught me staring and smiled at me. When she came back she got the popcorn and set it down on the coffee table and began flipping through the channels. She was dressed in really tight pink yoga shorts with a matching tight pink halter top. It showed off her beautiful lithe petite body, my eyes ached in their sockets looking over at her, but not turning my head. Her outfit was tight enough that I noticed she had neither panties nor bra on. I had to move a pillow over my crotch to hide my bulge. This is bad, it's one thing to have nasty sex with her mother, we're consenting adults. But her daughter...who is also an adult. I started to feel light headed. I might have to get up and beat one off in the bathroom. Not since Christina went full nude had I felt this way, dear God, what if they both go nude? How would I handle that? She ended up picking a horror flick and a ridiculous one as well. Which worked out, for a time, because I became bored and nodded off. I was startled awake by her scream and jumping onto me.

"Sorry, it's just sometimes these movies get to me." She then did the unexpected. She sat down on my lap and curled up like a little cat. Her ass was buried into my crotch while her legs were folded up placing both of her feet in my lap. Oh, my good God, this was a bad situation and I could think of no way out of it. I could feel my cock begin to come alive, pulsing faster and faster than I wanted. Mentally I ran through my grandmother's funeral in my head, that usually gets rid of a boner quick. The ending credits of the movie began to roll. "Awe what a rip-off, you'd think they'd have a better ending with all that buildup huh?" She seemed quite at home on my lap and now sat Indian style right in the middle of me. Her ass cheeks parted right over my cock, which was now burying itself into the crack of her ass. She had to have noticed, but she just kept flipping through the channels like nothing was happening. In just a couple of minutes, I was at full attention, and my member was pressing deep and painfully in between her cheeks, she had to notice now. "What do you wanna watch now?" She shifted her weight just a little bit and clenched her cheeks, "Oh my," now she noticed. "Sorry about that," she turned around and smiled, a naughty smile, "wanna practice kagels with me?"

"What," it sounded bakery related? "What are kagels?"

"It's like...an exercise for your muscles down there. My vaginal muscles. And Believe me, mine are pretty strong. Trust me," she winked "I'm sure you'll like it."

"Um...don't take this the wrong way but wouldn't that seem inappropriate to you. I mean, I think your mother and I are pretty much dating. So with you being her daughter..."

"Oh, don't be such a stick in the mud," she said slapping me playfully on my leg. "My mother and I are like sisters. Well, we're closer than you think. She's lucky to have found a kind man like you to help us out. You've been so cool this week. It's just I dunno. I can see why she likes you." She frowned a bit in disappointment, "If I'm making you uncomfortable, I'll leave you alone."

Not one to upset a pretty girl, "I'm sorry, you're beautiful and really attractive, but I just don't wanna be that guy. I'm lucky to have met her the first time. So now to have her back in my life and then lose her would be too much. If she found out we were fooling around. It would all blow up in my face. I just don't want to upset her and she means a lot to me. Not to mention, it seems like she's been through enough."

"Oh trust me, she won't be upset. If anything I think she'll be thrilled." With that, she lifted herself off of me. I could then clearly see her wet pussy was soaking through her shorts and into mine. She took off her shorts and halter top to confirm my belief that she was not wearing any panties or bra. "Lift up for me," I moved my butt up and she slid my shorts and underwear off at one time. "Sorry about your shorts, I get really really wet. I've been ruining clothing and furniture since I was a teen," she said it in a sing-song way as though she's heard it many, many times. "I think that's why my Grandma wants me out." She threw my shorts and underwear to the side and stood before me. With one hand she cupped her pussy, caught some of her dripping juices, which was a milky white in color just like her mothers and began to smear it all over my throbbing cock. "I'll do my kagels, we'll watch a movie. You'll like it."

She then turned to face back towards the TV, and sat her pussy right on my cock, slowly impaling herself so she could adjust to my size. Then she leaned back against me and brought her legs back up to once again sit Indian style on my lap, only now with my throbbing cock balls deep in her scorching hot pussy. I could feel her hip bones bury into my pelvis, her being so light, there was little discomfort. Was this really happening or have I fallen asleep and am dreaming all of this? "Oh wait," she jumped off running into her room, our genitals made a soft wet popping sound as we parted. She came out smiling. "Sorry, I needed to get a towel. Mind getting up for a second?" When I did she placed the towel down on the couch where I was sitting, laying it out nice and neat. If she is anything like her mother, this is going to get messy.

"Is this gonna get messy?"

"Oh, sometimes I can get a lot of grool going. Sorry."

"Don't be," her honesty was just as refreshing as her mothers, but her pussy was twice as tight, "do what you gotta do," I sat down on the towel. She straddled my legs, lowered herself onto my still throbbing cock all the way down to my balls. Once seated she brought her legs up and sat Indian style on my lap. I resigned myself to just going with the flow. I was so turned on by this girl, I cared about nothing. Atomic bombs could go off, but as long as she was sitting on my lap with my cock in her, all was right in the world.

Then her vaginal muscles started squeezing. With each squeeze, it felt as though she was sliding up and inch and then back down. Like her pussy was not only gripping me but pulling me deeper into her. She was very nonchalant about it, sitting on my lap, leaning forward, elbows on her knees while flipping through the TV channels. It was magical, it was like her pussy was giving me a handjob, a pussy job if you will. I had to ask her. "Hey, how are you doing this? It's heaven, I've never felt anything like it."

"Oh, my Mom said it's called a milkmaid's hand. I learned that I could squeeze and pulse it up and down. When I first started practicing, I could only move it just a little bit. But after a year of practice, oh boy can I rock your world and leave you begging for more." She turned to look back towards me when she said this last part. "The downside is that I tend to make a lot of juices when I do this. Especially when I have something in me. I love how hot your cock feels in me, I can also feel it throbbing. Bet I can tell you pulse," she giggled a bit at the thought. "You have a nice cock, it's slightly bigger than my dildo, it's just more solid with a nice curve. Mom's was right."

"Oh, believe me, little girl, my cock is in love oooh oh, my God damn. That feels phenomenal." Did she just mention her mom? I was too zoned out to even completely comprehend that last little bit.

She brought her legs partly up to her chest and turned around to face me gripping my cock fiercely the whole time. I'll bet she could have twisted it off if she wanted to. "Wanna feel something real cool. I've never done this with a real cock in me. So let me know if it feels good. OK?"

All I could do was nod. She placed her feet on the couch under my arms and leaned back a bit on her arms placing her hands on top of my thighs. I could look down and see white creamy juices flowing out of her with every pump. "Sorry about my messy pussy," she said with some real embarrassment.

"No, don't be, don't ever be. You're beautiful from head to toe and watching my cock in your pussy with juices flowing all around it is divine. You're a Goddess, let no man ever tell you otherwise." She blushed all over, it was cute. Hard to think no man has ever scooped her up, or her Mom. Relaxing into the moment, I reached down to soak some fingers in her pussy juice, brought it up to my mouth for a taste. She had a very light and sweet taste to her, like sweet iced tea. Whereas her mother was more of a lemon sweetness, she was more of like, sugar and milk kind of sweetness. "Wow, I can taste the resemblance to your Mother." I blurted this out without thinking, I worried for a second thinking I said too much and may have just ruined the moment.

She laughed, "Yeah, I like her taste too. What'll really knock your socks off is tasting us both at the same time. I'll bet you get addicted and die a diabetic."

"Little lady I think I'm addicted already." She grunted and moaned. I could see her focusing her internal awareness. Then I felt something lightly kiss against the tip of my cock. These kisses came more and more frequent until it was constant contact. Her eyes were closed in concentration, while she pushed herself harder down onto me. The best way I can describe it is that if felt like a soft, warm sphincter were trying to swallow the head of my cock. I could feel it swallow a little bit of my head and then release. And each time it repeated it engulfed more of the cock's head, you'd think she had a snake up there. I could feel my cock literally getting sucked into her harder and harder. Her sex was so powerful I could feel it all the way down to the base of my member. Powerful enough that I was now getting a bit nervous. Then, whatever was trying to swallow the head finally gulped it all into what was essentially a hotter, tighter vagina, composed of all tongue. She gripped me tightly, stopping just behind the ridge of my penis' head.

"What is that?" I asked feeling euphoric and light headed.

"I'm sorry does it feel bad," she said, opening her eyes to look at me with mild concern?

"No, it feels great. I really don't know what to say." Her vagina stopped it's pulsing, but the part that was on the head of my cock would massage the head, with a good deal of strength.

"It's my cervix." I looked down at her flat, smooth brown stomach to see her muscles slowly moving. They weren't her abdominal muscles but were muscles underneath those.

"What? How is this possible?"

"I told you, Mommy said it's called a milkmaid's hand. I can pretty much suck your cock with my vagina. Does it feel good? You're the first guy whom I've ever done this to."

I gave her a sexually submissive nod. I was completely under her control.

"What feels really great is when I can get the tip into my cervix. Mommy and I usually use a dildo. Sometimes we like to compete using a double ended dildo. But she's no challenge," she winked at me, "I always win."

She sat there facing me, legs spread, with her arms behind her resting on my knees, smiling at me like a mischevious cat. OK, did I really hear that, did she just admit to her and her mom having sex with one another.

"Does it feel good? Me massaging the head," she asked?

I could barely see past the pleasure being bombarded onto me. My hands were thrown out to the sides gripping the cushions in fear of falling into the chasm of an orgasm that awaited me. If she wanted to, she could extract my soul. Once again all I could do was smile and nod.

She was on the verge of orgasm. I could feel her body heat radiating from her. Her upper chest, neck, and face were flushing red. Her eyes were fluttering closed and she could barely talk. Fighting her impending orgasm she said, "I can massage the, oh my, I'm getting close to cumming, the head of your cock with it. You can cum in me if you want," she was really close now, little body spasming. I grabbed her ankles to help her keep control. But she couldn't hold back any longer.

She went over the edge, I could feel her vagina pulse rapidly on my cock with her cervix sucking on the head of my penis. It was too much. I erupted into her, pulsing squirt after squirt of semen. Pleasure coursed down my body, it was so intense that I had to squeeze my eyes tight in unison with me squeezing her thin ankles. When my orgasm finally subsided. She was still in sitting on me with my cock in her. Looking down I could see her white juices flow down and out of her. The towel was soaked. She leaned forward straddling me and began scooping up her thick fresh orgasm cream, only to smear it all over her upper body. Her small A cup breasts were shiny and slick with her own cum. She kept doing this lost in her own world of lust. She was rubbing her own cum on her neck, her face and into her mouth savoring its flavor. She then lay back on my lap, her eager vagina still gripping my penis, and began to smother her legs with our combined juices. In a matter of minutes, she was completely soaked and shiny with her own cum, slowly writhing on my lap.

"Now isn't this a sight to see," it was Christina, home early from her double shift. Shit, shit, shit. It's over, game over. She's gonna freak and storm out of here. But she didn't, first, she seemed a bit disappointed and then relieved.

She brought her finger to her mouth to shush me and then, proceeded to take off clothing next to us leaving her wearing just a smile. Clarissa her daughter never skipped a beat, she was lost in her own world. "So sorry about this. It's just that once she gets going, she really gets going. How is the milkmaid's hand?"

"Fan-fucking-tastic," I said to her a bit unsure. I asked, "So you know about that?"

"Yeah, I practice kagels myself," as she was talking she moved in behind her daughter and started rubbing her tits from behind. "I told her about them and she started practicing, and then took it to a whole other level. Hey do me a favor, let's all move to the floor. She gets really into it after her first orgasm. I don't want her falling off."

"Yeah, no problem." We both held her while I slid slowly down to the floor. Which worked out really great. Clarissa's pussy had a hell of a grip on me the whole time. I ended up laying down on the floor with my head propped up by the foot of the couch. The towel that was underneath of both came down as well and helped prop me a bit, like a pillow, a wet squishy pillow.

"Sorry, we're really open with each other and I told her about all the nasty things we would do. I guess she just couldn't help herself." She frowned a bit and seemed saddened by what she said. "I suppose now you'll find us both disgusting, the incest and all." While she was talking to me she knelt down in between my legs behind Clarissa and held her up from behind. Clarissa leaned back against her mother and kept rubbing her slick and shiny body. I was a bit confused, she stripped down as though ready to join in. "So, sorry.If you want I'll get her off of you and we'll be out of here in the morning," and now she seemed ready to leave.

"Nope, not at all. I may come across as a bit prudish, but I actually admire how close you and your daughter are. It's...beautiful. I'm thankful you have this kind of trust in me." She smiled back at me in relief. "I mean it, I'm more than OK with this. You two can stay as long as you want. In fact, I hope you stay as long as you want."

With her daughter still held between us, she moved up to kiss me. The sensation of kissing this woman with her cum soaked writhing daughter between us in orgasm, brought my cock back to full attention.

"Thanks. Thank you so much." She began to kiss her daughter on the neck, clearly enjoying her skin and juice flavor. Clarissa reciprocated and their lips met passionately. She also seemed to come out of her fog a bit.

"Oh, hi mommy," she slurred out, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to show Mike some kagels and we got a bit carried away," she said a bit saddened.

"Shhh, sweetheart, you don't have to apologize. Mike is Ok with all of this. So no more shame, just relax now." She said this last part looking me in the eye, "No more shame ever again." I nodded and smiled at her.