Creamy Mother and Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you two learn these...techniques?"

Christina kept my cock in her mouth, it was Clarissa who chimed in, "Well, we were broke and had nothing really to do. I learned what masturbation was, from an old encyclopedia set and gave it a try. She caught me trying to get myself off on a pillow, but instead of being mad, she joined in and gave me some pointers. We just kind of hit it off from there. Ever since we've always had a kind of open mother, daughter sexual relationship. Which, for what it's worth, has been the best thing to have happened to us. Mom learned about the kagels from the internet, so she bought a dildo and we began practicing. She was really good at deepthroating it, but I learned I could take it really far in and discovered what we later learned is called a cervical orgasm. So since then, I've been addicted to it. I have to get myself off like that at least once a week, or I'll go bonkers." Throughout the conversation, she laid her face down on her mother's ass, kept her fingers working her hole, staring at me the whole time. She had no idea that how casual they were about sex. It was such a turn on.

Christina let my cock slide out of her throat and out of her lips with a wet plop. She said, "I think we're almost ready for the main event."

"Main event? I like the sound of that." These two were too beautiful, to nasty and there were two of them. If I didn't know any better, they could both be Goddesses. They both came up to me and the three of us began sloppily making out. We were shifting from triple kissing, sucking on each other's tongues, to even two of us making out with spit flowing from between us and the third catching it from both of our chins. It was so hot, too hot, the kind of hot that I knew if I just so much as brushed against my rock hard throbbing cock, I would cum right here. Hell, I'd have done it just to see if we could make out with my own cum, but never got the chance. Christina took charge, in a very loving motherly manner.

"OK, Mike, stay right where you are." I nodded in obedience. I was still sitting at the foot of the couch, with my legs straight and spread. She walked over to the coffee table and moved it a couple of feet away in front of me. She eyeballed it and then moved it back just a little bit more. She then sat down facing me, with her legs bent over mine. It was almost like she was gonna mount me, in a cowgirl kind of way, but all she did was scoot closer. Then she moved the coffee table closer to her so that she could lean back against it. I was getting really curious as to what she was after, I wasn't getting it. "Clarissa, come over and sit on my lap facing Mike."

"What's going on Mom? This is new."

"Oh, it's something I thought of the other day. I think you'll both like it. I'm gonna jack off Mike with your pussy. Or jack you off with Mike's cock." Clarissa looked excited and confused at the idea. "Look just try it. If it doesn't work, we'll just get fucked the old fashioned way, OK?" Her daughter, Clarissa shrugged in obedience and sat down in between us two facing me. Christina made her lean back against her, then grabbed her legs from behind her knees and pulled them up to Clarissa's chest. They were both so slick from pussy juice and saliva that Clarissa slid easily up and down her mother's flat chest. So while leaning back against the coffee table, holding her daughter's legs up and apart in a kind of full nelson, she was able to raise and lower her down towards me.

It then clicked in my head what my part was. In the time, it took to set this up I had softened up a bit. When I reached down to jerk myself back hard again, Christina stopped me, "Don't bother, just place the head in Clarissa. I'll do the rest." I obeyed by placing the head of my semi-rigid cock against Clarissa's pulsing pussy opening, pushed it in and left it there. "Ok, Clarissa give him the Milkmaid's hand as hard as you can," commanded her mother.

"Yes, Mommy." I could see her look down and concentrate. Slowly and surely I could feel her pussy lightly grip the head of my cock and slowly suck it in. Relax, try to slide down and pull more cock in. I wasn't hard enough so it just pushed down on my cock. It took all of two seconds for me see what was gonna happen here, and I got rock hard instantly. Then I could really feel her pussy start to suck my cock into her. Her vagina had such power that each tug also tugged a bit of fear in me. I could feel her pull my cock down to its base. If it wasn't attached to me, she would have sucked it all right in.

Then her mother slid her up, struggling a bit, trying to pull my hard cock from her greedy pussy. "Oh, Mommy, that feels great, please don't let him slide out of me." Christina maintained her dominance over the both of use by not saying a word. She slid her up so that just my head was in her once again. The grip and pull of her vagina was out of this world. I moaned loudly, fighting the urge to raise my hips up with her. Every time Christina raised and lowered her daughter's body, the harder and more desperate she gripped me. Making eye contact with Clarissa brought the understanding and strain it took for neither of us to orgasm too soon. She broke away dropping her head back against her mother's shoulder. She was in ecstasy. Her mouth was gaping open in pleasure. Christina sure knows how to work us both. She lifted up a bit more almost to the point that the tip of my cock would fall out she lowered her slowly back down, all the way down.

Clarissa's head snapped up to watch my cock slide in her pussy. "Yes, Mommy, yes. OOhhh." I could see her body shivering on the verge of orgasm. She lowered her down to the point that I felt the tip of my flaming member press against her cervix.

"How does that feel," Her mother asked kissing Clarissa on the neck?

"So good," I mumbled, "so so good. I can barely see straight."

Clarissa was so close to orgasm she couldn't get words out. She was moaning, weakly struggling under her mother's control to get more cock into her.

"Suck him into you, Clarissa, you know you want to sweety. Get him into your cervix. If you do, I'll let you both cum," she said teasing with a bit of a pinch on Clarissa's nipples. I could feel her vagina go into overdrive. She was gripping and pulling my cock in like it would save her life. The opening of her cervix was opening and trying to swallow my cock. I could feel it press down and nibble at my tip. All it managed to do was suck on my pee hole. Essentially Christina was using her daughter's cervix opening to make out with my pee hole like a maestro. It's beautiful how well we've gotten to know each other.

Clarissa was feebly trying to reach down and pull more cock into her, but her arms and legs were held back by her mother's full nelson. Just then, Christina pulls her back up to try to leave just the tip in. She had a hard time doing so, Clarissa and I were so tightly joined that she strained against the resistance of Clarissa's eager and horny pussy. When she got her up as her strength allowed, she would lower her daughter back down my cock again letting the tip of my quivering cock rest on Clarissa's cervical opening. The suction, and muscle pulsing of her vagina, cervix, and uterus all trying to pull me in was becoming too much. I guess Christina felt it was time. She pushed her daughter down far enough that the tip of my cock popped past her cervix and into her uterus. I felt her cervix grip tightly. It gripped me tighter than any hand could right behind the ridge head of my cock.

Clarissa and I both looked at each other with lust filled eyes knowing we were now past of the point of no return. The crackling and rumbling of impending orgasms consumed us both. I could feel her vagina pulse like crazy, sucking and squeezing the shaft of my cock, the speed was almost impossible. She shouldn't be able to do this. The head of my cock was fully past her cervix which was also pulsing in time with her vagina, only it was far tighter. Squeezing just behind the ridge on the head of my cock. Her grip was so tight, I wondered if I could ever get my penis out of her. My head was entirely in her uterus, whose grip was a like a mouth composed of all tongue. It was massaging, chewing the head of my cock. The sensation was too much. But it was Clarissa who orgasmed first.

Clarissa's vagina stopped pulsing and gripped and death gripped my member. Her mouth opened into a large "O", while her eyes widened and slowly rolled up into their sockets. Her vaginal pulses resumed seconds apart. I could feel her pussy squeeze juices out and past my penis. The sight of so much of her juices being pushed out brought me over the edge. I orgasmed. Blinding pleasure began from the base of my spine, up my spinal cord, consumed my mind, overflowed and sprayed out of the tip of my penis. My orgasms, plural, were so strong that they were in time with Clarissa's constricting pussy, tightening cervix and munching uterus. When she squeezed I squirted a stream of hot cum into her, we followed this rhythm for as long as her mother could milk the both of us. And just when I thought the orgasm was slowing, we looked into each other's eyes and saw that we were building into another powerhouse stream of orgasm. Then it would begin all over again. We must have had at least three consecutive orgasms this way. It was too much and the last little bit of orgasms we both had were followed by the last little bit of consciousness. We both passed out entwined tightly to each other.

The End.