Creamy Mother and Daughter - Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clarissa without touching yourself, I want you to cum all over Mike and I. Think you can do that?"

"Yes Mommy," she said nodding eagerly in submissive lust.

I knew that if I began stroking into Christina I would cum to quickly. I wanted, we wanted to time this when Clarissa has her orgasm, which wouldn't be too long. Christina turned the butterfly onto low.

Her daughter writhed on the table as she once again began dripping onto the floor. After several minutes Christina turned the device to medium causing her daughter to have a steady flow of heavy cream, pooling and creeping on the floor. I watched, burgeoning on the edge of orgasm. My face contorted as I fought to not fill Christina's slimy, sizzling body with my cum.

Christina turned the remote butterfly onto its highest setting. Its buzzing was now clearly heard through the room. Clarissa's face contorted and relaxed as she held her orgasm at bay. She wanted it to build and spray her lovers with her appreciation.

Christina and I could see her cream was coming out in pulses, gaining more velocity and distance. Moving towards us more and more.

Clarissa screamed, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

As her orgasm rocked her, her skin flushed, and her swollen pussy began spraying beautiful arcs of her hot white cream all over her mother and I.

As the hot liquid began splashing on us, I could feel Christina's anal sphincter tighter and relax in orgasm. Her liquid lust was draining out of her and onto my aching scrotum. Her labored breathing, sent heat waves into me as she orgasmed watching her daughter orgasm.

I suddenly burst a geyser of cum into Christina's body. Pump after pump, flowed out of me and into my lover, breathing new life into her orgasm. Together, we moaned and agonized against each other, while bathing in the shower of our lover's hot creamy lust.

Getting everything packed into the truck, proved to be easy. Our teamwork had us on the road and at the park gate in no time. But once at the gate is when we started to get nervous, we were now out of our element.

There was a lone guard house, with a lone guard in it, "You must be Mike?"

"That's me. These are...is my girlfriend Christina and her daughter Clarissa," I had almost said my wives.

"Pleased to meet you all," he replied pleasantly.

"Give me a second to contact the grounds keeper."

I looked over at the girls in mild confusion. When he came back to the window I asked, "Is there something wrong?"

He laughed a little, "No, nothing at all, it's just that, we find it's best to have people guided in, so they don't get lost. There are multiple paths to take and it's easy to get lost. Nothing is really marked. Mr. #######, knows the place very well, but occasionally, he'll allow guests to stay over. So, we developed a protocol." He saw the dismay in my face, "Rest easy Mike. Kim will be here in a minute, she'll show you around for a little bit and then the place will be all yours." He turned his head towards the sound of a four-wheeler heading our way. "Here she is now."

Kim was wearing the same uniform as the gate guard. Khaki pants, boots, tucked in button up shirt and a hat, with the company logo. She walked over to my side of the truck.

"Mike, Christina and Clarissa I presume," she had a slight English or Australian accent?

"That's us," I said extending my hand to shake hers.

"If you'll follow me I'll get you all settled in."

"Can do."

"Sorry, I didn't introduce myself," said the gate guard, "I'm Mark, if you need anything from Kim or myself, our numbers are on speed dial in the cabin phone." He extended his hand to shake mine, "We've been instructed to allow you to stay as long as you three like undisturbed. Enjoy yourselves."

As I began driving away, I looked over at the girls and said, "I wonder what they think of us?"

"They seem nice. They also seem like they're used to this, so it should be no big deal," said Christina.

"I like Kim's accent. New Zealand," she asked?

"I was thinking either British or Australian, but that's possible too."

We followed her through winding dirt roads and enough intersections that I now understood why she needed to guide us. The trees were old and tall, with minimal undergrowth. Other than the dirt road, there were no signs of civilization. Driving further in, we could see the large lake to our left. Tracing along its coast we saw a small pier with canoes and kayaks tied to it. Following the clearing from the docks we saw the cabin.

Cabin, was an understatement. It was a large three story wooden structure about fifty yards from the lake. The entire front of the cabin was glass allowing a perfect view of the lake. Its size became imposing as we neared the structure. Kim parked in front and dismounted the ATV.

I parked next to her. I was so star struck by the cabin, that I accidentally closed the door on Clarissa.

"Sorry about that."

"How cool is this place?"

Christina came from around the truck, "This is not what I was expecting when you said cabin."

We stood in front, wide eyed in amazement.

Kim brought us out of our day dreaming, "Please think of it as your home while you're here. Shall we," she said gesturing towards the front door?

We moved to the front door, which was a large sliding glass door. I opened it and allowed the girls and Kim to step through.

"The glass doors open all the way to the ends on every floor. The bottom floor, is the living area and kitchen. The second is a lounge and the bedrooms are on the third floor. The kitchen is fully stocked, but if there is anything you need please ask and we will purchase it for you," said Kim taking lead. "Behind the kitchen is a laundry room and on the other side a bathroom." We walked around taking in the whole place. The place had the perfect mix of spartan and luxury. "If you'll follow me to the second floor please?"

The second floor had some gym equipment, a billiards table and a large 'U' shaped couch facing the lake with a large wooden table set in the middle. The back wall was a book shelf entirely filled with books. Christina stepped over to have a look.

"Wow, this is quite a collection," she remarked.

"They're mainly all classics and nature guides, but enough to keep someone at peace," replied Kim with a pleased smile. "And lastly the third floor," she said gesturing for us to go up the stairs. "There are three bedrooms. The master bedroom, faces the lake," she said opening the door for us. There was a large King size bed, with white sheets and a black comforter perfectly made. "It does have its own full bathroom and there is a shared one just outside for the two guest rooms."

The bed was facing the glass front overlooking the lake. I walked over to the glass and could see the sun reflect beautifully from its rippled surface. Christina, came from behind me and put her arms around my waist.

I could see in the reflection Clarissa begin to join us, but Kim interrupted her, "Clarissa? I'm sure you'll find one of the two other rooms to your liking."

"Oh," said Clarissa in surprise. "Let's go see," she said playing along.

Christina and I followed her out, if not just out of curiosity.

"This one is the larger of the guest rooms and has a shared bathroom with the other room. Which in your case is now your own private bathroom."

The room was large, the master bedroom was large, but I didn't expect the guest room to be larger than our master bedroom at home.

When we turned to face Kim, we could see that she smiled at how taken aback we were. She was pleased. "If you'll follow me down stairs, I just have a couple more things to show you outside and that should be all."

We followed her all the way back down and out to the front of the cabin. "As you can see there is a canoe and a kayak moored to the pier, their paddles and life jackets are in the shed on the side of the cabin. And if you find yourself daring, there is an outdoor shower and a gazebo on the other side of the cabin," she winked after saying this last part.

We were confused, overwhelmed and dazzled.

"Did you have any questions?"

"Umm, nope."

"Mark and I stay in a small cabin near the guard shack. So, unless you call upon us for any reason, and please feel free to, you'll have complete privacy during your stay."

"I have a question," stated Clarissa. "You and Mark take care of all of this?"

"Yes, we do young lady. We oversee the land and the cabin. It's a large estate so it's a full-time job. Oh, we're also married and have a love for the wilderness and outdoors, so it's a true labor of love." She paused a moment, then said, "Truthfully, it's a dream come true. To be able to live in a place like this."

"Is having guests a bit awkward," asked Christina?

"No, it's nice to have people to share our work with." Her face scrunched up in displeasure for a moment, "For the most part people have been very respectful, but I can count two occasions where the guests really trashed the place. Luckily for us Mr. ###### sees things like us and they are no longer allowed back. But that was years ago. Please, stay as long as you like and make yourselves at home. If you need anything, anything at all, just ask." Kim shook each of our hands, hopped on her ATV and rode away, leaving us alone.

I was the first to break the silence, "I don't think she left us a key."

"I don't think there is a key," said Christina.

"She said to make ourselves at home. Let's get unpacked."

We took our time exploring the house while making our way upstairs. The house seemed larger upon a second inspection. We each put our bags down on the large bed and began unpacking. The act of doing so unleashed a bit of subconscious sexual tension and what began as orderly ended in disorder. Hastily we tossed our clothing and toiletries into an empty dresser.

We gathered close, looking at one another.

Clarissa, always the bold one said, "Well, she said make ourselves at home." She kicked off her shoes, pulled each of her socks off with a finger. Then bent down to put her socks in her shoes and slid them under the bed. As she stood each hand grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She paused when she began unbuttoning her shorts. "You two aren't starting to get shy on me," she said with a sensual smile?

"When in Rome," I said and began to undress as well.

I jumped naked and spread eagle onto the bed landing on my back. Clarissa crawled onto the bed and nestled herself under my right arm resting her head on my chest. Christina slid on top of me, wrapped her thin legs around my left leg, brought her right arm under my left arm and cradled her head next to mine. Her other hand was caressing her daughter's cheek.

Christina stated, "We are now officially on vacation."

We tenderly kissed each other taking in the moment. Their warm, soft skin against mine, was slowly bringing me erect. I could feel Clarissa's little hands move down my abdomen and wrap their little fingers around the base.

"Let's go for a walk around the lake," said Clarissa breaking the moment.

Christina was quick to agree, "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. I've never been naked outdoors." She patted me on the chest, "Come one Mike. It'll feel great." She stood at the foot of the bed and stretched.

Clarissa sprung to her feet like a cat and asked, "Do we wear shoes?"

I brought myself up on my elbows and looked down, I was at full attention. "I don't' know if I should?"

"Come on," said Christina, "live a little. We have this whole place to ourselves and we're on vacation. We'll be naked not fornicating in the woods."

"Not yet," said Clarissa.

"I've never been outside nude, let alone with a boner."

"You won't be alone," said Christina.

"It'll be invigorating," Clarissa said as she grabbed me by the penis and began to coax me off the bed.

"Okay," I said, "let's go. And I'm thinking no shoes. Why not? If we really need them, we'll just come back and get them. Let's enjoy outside as we are."

They were right, it felt great to be outside. The cool morning breeze teased hairs I never knew I had. The sun warmed my entire body like warm oil. My senses were heightened. The pine and grass smell in the air was so intense I could taste it. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. My eyes could barely hold back the tears of bliss as I took in the beauty of our surroundings. The girls were enjoying the outdoors as much as I was.

I playfully pinched them both on the nipple, "Come on, let's go on that hike."

Christina held one hand, and Clarissa the other as we began our walk around the lake. The footpath around the lake was composed of large stepping stones, with smooth river rock occupying the gaps. Barefoot was a good decision.

The trees were large and old, providing shadow for nearly the entire way. The coast of the lake was composed of long grass. Looking across the lake, the sun glistened off the emerald grass. It was truly a paradise.

"I cannot believe one guy owns all of this," said Clarissa.

"Me neither," I replied as we walked.

A little further down Christina noticed something, "I wonder if those other trails are mountain bike trails," she said pointing into the distance.

I moved my head to line my sight of up with her arm. "You know they could be, or hiking." I paused, "You know, I've never ran naked. I'm not sure my anatomy is good for that."

Their carefree girlish laughing was a Sirens' song to my ears.

"Tell you what, you go for a run. I'll ride on your back and hold these for you," said Clarissa moving behind me and attempting to contain my genitals in her little, warm, moist hands.

Playfully, Christina joined her, "Looks like you have more than a handful."

Now her hands joined her daughter's. They each had a hand on my hanging scrotum and another trying to keep my cock from pointing up. I adored their sexually playful personalities and laughed at their antics as we kept trying to walk forward.

"You two are such a bad influence on each other."

Christina began counting down, "Three, two, one," on one they both released me letting my now throbbing cock bounce around as I walked.

They ran ahead of me a couple of steps and turned around. Christina began, "Now that-".

"-Is sexy," finished Clarissa, licking her lips.

I threw my best model pose for laughs. As I neared them, Christina held out her hand, but not for my hand, she wanted to hold my cock.

Christina began wrapping her fingers around, but suddenly stopped, "I'm sorry, I don't mean to..."

I interrupted her with a kiss on the lips, "It's okay, with you two I'm always okay."

We resumed our walk, Clarissa held my left hand and Christina had one hand around my waist and the other caressed my throbbing hard penis.

Our pace around the footpath was slow and sensual. We were in no hurry, we were just living life in the moment.

As we neared the halfway point of the footpath we could see the cabin from across the lake. Near us was a small concrete bench. Clarissa broke away to have a seat. "Look at this view."

We all sat down, Christina's hand was still slowly teasing me. Now that we were seated, she took the time to collect my precum and lick it off her fingers.

The sun was casting off the surface of the small lake, it gave the whole place a beach kind of vibe.

"Life is good," said Christina taking in the scenery.

Christina sat to my right, Clarissa to her right and my right arm was around them both. We sat for while enjoying life and good company.

Clarissa broke our wool gathering, "Hey, are those canoes at the dock over there?"

"Yes," I replied, "Kim said there were two canoes and two kayaks."

Clarissa leaped into the air. "Come on, let's do some canoeing."

Nearing three quarters of the way around the lake, Clarissa said, "You know this lake doesn't seem so small now that we're walking around it."

"Want to ride on my shoulders?"

"Ooohhh, that sounds like fun."

I squatted down as Christina helped Clarissa get both of her legs on my shoulders. Once I felt she was securely on, I stood.

"Wow, you'd think I would have noticed this before, but you're really light."

"Why thank you," she said with playful flattery.

As we walked Christina took the time to clean the bottom of her daughter's feet. Clarissa's tiny, cute feet. As I walked I had my hands on her thighs just behind her knees to keep her stable. Her body was tilted just a bit forward to keep her center of gravity above mine and her hands were resting on mine.

Clarissa squirmed, spasmed and giggled, "Mom, that tickles."

"Sorry," she said, kissed the top of her foot and continued walking towards the pier. I took this moment to play with Clarissa's tiny toes as I walked. I adored how their color was just slightly lighter than her legs. I tried to mesh my fingers in between her toes, but they were too big. Instead I resigned myself to fondling her petite digits.

I never knew I had a foot fetish until now, something I think Clarissa was discovering of herself as well. I could feel her breath stagger and deepen against the back of my head. Her thighs tightened sporadically around my neck. I kept this up until we were at the pier.

"Still up for canoeing," I asked?

"Of course."

"Mind if I just kick back on the shore, carrying you wore me out more than I thought."

Clarissa smiled, "No problem. Saving your energy for later, huh," she asked seductively?

"I will always have that kind of energy for you," I replied.

Clarissa jumped onto the front of my body and began kissing me.

Christina was coming out of the cabin with a small bag in her hand and a large blanket over her shoulder. "I brought some sunscreen for you Clarissa. I don't want you getting burned out there."

Still in my arms, she asked, "You're not coming either?"

"Nah." Christina saw Clarissa's disappointment. "It'll be alright. Remember we have all week. Enjoy yourself. Help me out Mike."

Putting one of my lovers down, I poured sunscreen into Christina's hands and then into mine. Together we applied sunscreen all over Clarissa's supple body, taking longer than we needed, but not as long as we would have liked.

"Alright, have fun you two," Clarissa said as she began walking towards the pier.

I watched her petite little butt as she walked away. "Hey, does she know how to swim?"

"Of course, otherwise we'd both be with her now. Don't worry," she said as she spread out the blanket on the grass. "Come relax with me."

I sat on the blanket with my legs bent leaning forward over Christina whom was in between my legs, sitting in the same manner as I was. We watched as Clarissa clumsily unmoored the canoe and nearly toppled over getting into it. She turned, waved a playful goodbye, blew us each a kiss and paddled out onto the lake.

"She is the light in our lives," asked Christina.

"Yes, she is. We're both lucky to have her as a daughter and a lover," I said while embracing Christina from behind.

The trees surrounding the lake house pier framed the view for us. We watched a slowly moving painting of petite Clarissa paddle around, fascinated by the fish gulping at the surface. The slight cool breeze carried her laughter to our senses like the smell of jasmine and the taste of honey.

Hearing Christina begin to sniffle, "What's wrong," I asked?

She tilted her head back to look at me and I could see tears rolling down her cheeks.

"It's just that...I've never felt this way before. I've never been this happy. Sitting here on this beautiful land with your loving arms around me. While my beautiful daughter...and lover is spooking fish from a canoe." I felt her chest heave as she took in a deep shuddering breath. "I...I want this to last. Is that selfish of me?"

"I'm one hundred percent confident that the three of us want this to go on forever. Clarissa was excited at the idea of marriage, a marriage between the three of us. And you know what," I said as I wiped the tears from her cheeks? "I do too. Life before you two was just a dark stretch, kind of like the world before I was born. But being with you two I feel...reborn. Or perhaps now for the first time, I'm living. Even something as mundane as work is pleasure knowing I have you two in my life."