Creamy Mother and Daughter - Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were finished the girls leaned back against me. I savored the feeling of their butt cheeks parting around my thighs. As I have found myself many times before, with these two I was in heaven. Clarissa was playing with my flaccid cock, stroking, pulling and letting it drop. She enjoyed the plopping sound it made. Christina was rubbing my nipples, softly teasing them until they were hard.

After several minutes, my nipples and cock were rock hard. Their pleasurable agony was made worse by the fact that my arms were pinned to the chair by their bodies. At best all I could do was gather handfuls of abdominal flesh.

"You girls sure know how to start the day," I said with a trembling voice.

"Speaking of, what shall we do today," asked Christina?

"Canoeing! You guys said you'd go today. Please, pretty please," begged Clarissa?

"I think I'd like...". Christina was massaging my precum onto my frenum. The sensation stopped all thought. The muscles in my neck, melted as my head fell back.

"I think he means 'Yeah'", finished Christina.

There was a sudden cooling sensation on my thighs from their gathered moisture as they stood.

"So, are you coming," asked Clarissa? "Look at the water, it looks like glass from here." She turned her attention back towards me, "I'll help you up."

With a ghost like touch, she rapidly ran the tips of her fingers from the base to the tip of my pulsing cock, enchanting my pelvis from the chair.

Playing along, I pretended that my penis had a mind of its own and I was uncontrollably drawn to her. The funny little girl that she is, her fingers willed my penis until we ended at the pier.

Christina and I were in for two surprises when we got to the pier. Clarissa's sudden dash and jump into the water. The other surprise was her puddle we found in the canoe she used yesterday.

"Is that what I think it is," asked Christina?

"Well, you know how we are."

"We can't leave it soiled."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "We're well mannered people, but with an ultra crazy sex drive." I called out to Clarissa, "Oh Miss Mermaid, give me a hand over here." I jumped into the water and made my way to the canoe on the deeper part of the water.

Clarissa swam over and facing me wrapped her arms and legs around me. My cock was wedged in between her spread butt.

"My, my, still hard in the water," she flirted.

"You two can get me hard anywhere," as said as we kissed. "But right now, go to the other end of the canoe, we need to clean it out."

"Oh," she said with some embarrassment. "I forgot about that. Sorry."

"Don't be," said Christina reaching down and caressing her daughter's cheek. "You know we both love your messes."

I instructed Clarissa on how to tip the canoe over, fill it with water and to rock it back and forth to empty it out. When we were finished, I climbed back onto the pier. "Let's take the other canoe and let this one dry out." Reaching down, Clarissa and I grasped forearms, I lifted her light and shiny body out of the water and onto me. She wrapped her limbs around me and we made our way to the other canoe.

As I lowered Clarissa into the canoe, her mother said, "I forgot to bring towels."

"Nah, don't worry about it," I told her.

"It won't take long, we have all the time in the world." She kissed me passionately. Christina embraced my wet body and pressed against me. She began moving her body up and down rubbing my hardening my bock in between us. A string of saliva broke as we parted our kiss. She briskly walked back towards the cabin. For her entire walk, both her daughter and I admired her petite lithe body

When I got into the canoe, Clarissa was sitting, wringing the water out of her shiny onyx hair.

Unabashed I said, "You look beautiful all wet."

"I like being all wet," she replied raising her eye brows, implying a double meaning.

"Always such a tease."

"I'm no tease. I'm the real deal," she said as she moved towards me.

Christina made it back with the towels. Got in the canoe and said, "In case you two want to dry off." She saw us playing and realized, "I see you two are working towards the other end of the spectrum." Christina untied the canoe and began paddling around the perimeter of the lake.

I used the towels as padding against my back, sat on the floor of the canoe and let my legs dangle over the sides, facing Christina. Clarissa positioned herself with her back to my chest, threw her legs over mine and slid down until the head of my cock rested against her hot and wet outer labia.

We let our bodies relax as Christina paddled us around in the morning sun. The smell of Clarissa's wet hair was a perfume of its own. The water dripped from her hair down my chest and her back causing her body to slide down millimeter by millimeter.

Christina paused to admire us. "I love seeing you two together. I love being together," she said while resting her chin in her hands. Clarissa and I took the moment to admire how the sun glowed on Christina's bronze skin.

My unspoken thoughts were blurted out by Clarissa, "So when are we getting married?"

Christina and I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing," I replied, "I think we were thinking the same thing." I paused and said, "I just don't know who would ... officiate our wedding."

"Athena said she could," replied Clarissa.

"MY BOSS," I exclaimed!

"What's wrong with that?"

"That would be kind of weird."

"Yeah, but she knows about us, heck, she was masturbating while watching us. So, she can't be that bad of a person. She wasn't disgusted or mad. I bet she'll do it."

"I've got to get wedding rings or engagement rings," I questioned to myself?

"I think just wedding rings, should do. Unless I'm misjudging our intentions, we're as good as engaged," replied Christina.

"Yes," said Clarissa so excited she kicked her feet into the air. "I would love to marry the both of you. Mike, Mom, I will marry you."

Following her cue, I said, "Clarissa, Christina, it would be an honor to marry you both."

Christina moved closer to the both of us, sat down, looked us both our eyes and said while caressing our faces, "Mike, our wonderful knight and lover that completes the three of us. Clarissa, my daughter, my lover, I want to spend the rest of my life with you both."

She kissed us both, and with steady tender hands, began softly stroking her daughter's clitoris. Slowly, she stroked, causing Clarissa's little love bump to expose itself in a rose bloom presence.

I reached down and began pinching Clarissa's little brown nipples, making them as hard as her clitoris. Christina and I slowly, pinched, pulled and teased until her body began to sweat with excitement. She moaned and writhed against my body.

"It feels so good," whispered Clarissa into the air.

My hard cock was resting against Clarissa searing slit. I could feel her tiny clitoris throb against the head of my cock. Sexual aether began to coalesce out of the air as the throbbing of my cock began to match the rhythm of Clarissa's clitoris.

Christina could tell what was happening between us. Dissipating the sexual aether, she pulled my cock away from her daughter's clitoris and said, "You know, considering what happened to us last night, it might be a good idea to take this on shore."

I looked around at the water understanding Christina's warning. "I whole heartedly agree." Thinking about it some more, I added, "Perhaps we should never have sex in water. Which is a shame, we just got out here."

"Not unless a lifeguard is present," said Christina.

Clarissa lay against me, softly plucking her nipples.

When we were at the pier, Christina moored one end of the canoe to a cleat on the dock, and I tied the other. Together we helped each other out of the canoe.

I held Clarissa's upper body in my arms, Christina carried her lower half as we walked towards the cabin.

Clarissa was now more lucid, "Let's stay outside."

"We will sweet heart," replied her mother kissing her knee. "Hold onto her Mike, I'll run inside and get some blankets."

Clarissa's petite body fit beautifully in my encircled arms. My eyes closed, my head tilted back as my nostrils filled with the musk of her pheromones. A buzzing filled my mind as her scent settled into my brain. When I looked at her, she stared back at me with painful lust. She was in heat nearing the point of pain. My throbbing penis dripped, aching to touch her, to touch them both.

"Set her down here Mike." Christina had laid out a blanket and pillows on the grass.

I set Clarissa down on her back, but she immediately stood. She held hands with myself and her mother. Christina and I also grasped hands.

From the center of us the air began to drop in temperature as the energy was pulled into our sexual auras. A mildly perceptible blue glow emanated from the center of the three of us and we moved into it. My arms fell around the girls as we began nuzzling and caressing each other. My hands could feel their bodies mildly vibrating into my palms. In blind lust, my lips managed to find Christina's lips. We kissed tenderly savoring every crinkle in their texture. Christina's tongue slipped out and slid across my lips, forcing them open. I pulled her tongue into my mouth as deep as I could. Her lips enveloped mine as I softly pulled her tongue into my mouth in slow pulses.

As Christina pulled back, strings of saliva broke, falling onto our bodies.

Clarissa was looking up at us, her eyes were glazed, they almost had a blueish hue. Teasing, Christina moved down to kiss but then pulled back just before their lips touched. Clarissa was on her toes, yearning for her mother's lips. Her hands grasped Christina's petite breasts attempting to climb her body. I teased Clarissa in the same manner, only she grasped my cock and looked at me pleading.

"You know we love to get your motor going," I said to Clarissa.

"I know, and I like it," she replied. One hand held my cock as her other had a finger in her mother, whom was still teasing her with kisses. "Please Mommy, I'm so horny."

Christina planted a deep kiss into her daughter's mouth. She grasped her with both arms and lowered her down onto the blanket. While in constant oral contact, Christina straddled her daughter and pinned her down by the wrists.

I lay down on my side watching them. While Christina held down her daughter, she manically kissed her cheeks, chin and mouth. When their skin broke contact, Clarissa's head would rise form the ground, begging her mother for more kisses. My cock throbbed as precum oozed onto the blanket. I could feel the water vapor crystalize as we pulled out its last joule of energy.

Now that we were fully charged, Christina stood and began positioning us. She laid me on my back, placed some pillows under my head and brought my knees up and together. Then she stood Clarissa up and placed her straddling over my thighs. Standing behind her daughter, she reached around and began vigorously rubbing her daughter's clitoris.

Clarissa nearly fainted into her mother's one-armed embrace. Christina's fondling tempo did not slow. After several seconds, wet, sloppy sounds could be heard.

"That feels so good Mommy, it feels so good," Clarissa repeated barely able to breath.

Christina furiously fondled Clarissa's warm juices all over my thighs and cock. Just as Clarissa's yearning body could not take anymore, she stopped.

Christina held her daughter's hands and helped lower her onto me.

I nearly orgasmed when Clarissa's scorching inner labia touched the tip of my engorged penis. I could feel her cream run down the shaft of my penis and settle on my scrotum. Clarissa's yearning passed into me, all I wanted was to seat my shaft deep into her body.

Christina let Clarissa's body settle onto me as I fully entered her. Her upper body settled back against my thighs. She knelt and placed her cheek against her daughter's face.

"No kagels yet. Wait for me okay," she asked Clarissa?

Christina playfully pinched Clarissa's nipples, which caused her vagina to tighten its grip around my shaft. My eyes widened as Clarissa and I looked at each other. Our bodies shook as we tittered on the edge of self-control. Her vagina quivered, fighting against the pleasure of my shaft.

Christina grabbed her daughter's legs and lifted, "Clarissa, hold your legs up as high as you can." Christina could see the strain in her daughter's face, "It will only be for a moment."

Christina then lay on top of me facing up. She shifted down and bent her legs back so that her anus was exposed to her daughter with her legs bent back wide. I grabbed Christina's ankles to stabilize her. Clarissa brought her feet down resting them into the palms of her mother's hands.

Clarissa could see her mother's beautiful rose bud wink, yearning for attention. She could feel my cock throbbing in her, begging to enter her deepest points of pleasure. She began licking her fingers, moistening them for her mother. She let one long drop of saliva flow from her lips onto her mother. Christina writhed and sighed with pleasure as the cool saliva eased the yearning of her hungry anus.

Clarissa began softly probing into her mother. Pushing just the tip of her finger and letting it settle in her mother's strong, thick sphincter muscle. Now it was Clarissa's turn to tease as she slowly eased her finger in and out.

Christina tried to push herself into her daughter's finger but was held down by her thighs. She softly moaned as her head moved back and forth in unbearable agony. Clarissa plunged a finger back into her mother and let the tip just enter her anal cavity. Both Christina and I were able to look up at Clarissa's face as she smiled down at the both of us.

"Looks like I have you both right where I want you," said Clarissa.

Her vagina relaxed, and then gripped tightly, pulled my penis deeper into her. Moaning pleasure escaped me as I grasped Christina's ankles tighter. Clarissa pulled and pulled, until the tip of my cock was kissing against her sweltering cervix. Heat was pouring out of its opening and flowing onto my melting scrotum.

Masterful bodily control allowed me to feel her soft, hot, greasy rings of flesh softly pull. I struggled to maintain my composure, my body wanted to flex and shake, but our positions mandated that I lay perfectly still. She does have us both right where she wants us.

Simultaneously while milking my cock, she was also fingering her mother. My mind spread out of its confines as more than my body felt and heard the girls. As Clarissa began to insert a second finger into her mother, I could feel the mouth to her cervix slowly open.

Christina held her breath and relaxed her body as her daughter pushed two fingers into her anus. Clarissa's fingers pushed slowly passed her mother's stretched sphincter. She could feel her internal inferno heat the tips of her fingers. Christina slowly let out the breath she had been holding.

With her fingers deep in her mother, Clarissa closed her eyes in concentration. I could feel her vaginal walls flex and relax in preparation. Slowly, her warm, wet vagina pulled me. Her cervix opened, and the head of my cock popped into fleshy, sticky welcome. My eyes glazed over as pleasure emanated from my cock and through my body. Her uterus walls began their slow, undulating and slowly squeezing the head of my cock. We could feel it squeeze warm cream down and out of her vagina, forming a cooling puddle where our bodies met.

Christina yelped as her daughter began slowly rubbing her purple engorged clitoris between her fingers.

Through mind numbing pleasure, I managed to speak a thought, "Maybe we shouldn't tease her so much. Otherwise we'll easily find ourselves slaves to her every sexual whim."

Christina struggled to maintain the breath to reply, "Not slaves. Servants, we would willfully submit to anything she wanted."

Through lazy, hazed eyes, Clarissa reaffirmed us both, "We are lovers, we are husband and wife." Our combined libido washed into her mind, "But give me the chance to touch, tease and squeeze orgasmic pleasure out of you two, and I will always will."

It was these moments when we affirmed our love for one another that pleasure changed from that of flesh to soul. I welcomed and feared the familiar sensation of time slowing. My heart thuds seemed to be spaced seconds apart. Its beating was so loud it was all I could hear. From the distance I could hear another lub dub approaching as it neared me another heart beat could be heard approaching as well. My mind slowly realized these were the heart beats of my lovers. The discord of the beats was on the verge of disrupting our corporeal harmony. At the edge of perception, we focused our concentration on synching our heart beats. The discord was swept away, and we were left with a triplet beat. Two of the triplets slowly merged into one, leaving a duplet. The two beats weren't equal. The rhythm was coupled with extreme weight, similar in sensation to jumping extremely fast and high on a trampoline. The weight of the two heart beats pulled at the single until slowly it fell in time.

Our hearts were now beating in synch and we awoke as one sexual being. We could feel the pleasure pulling against my cock as Clarissa's eager, wet vagina pulled with frenzied force. The head of my cock was being squeezed and massaged by the muscular, cilia lining of her uterus. Pleasure rang through and out our bodies, softly bending back blades of grass in a circular pattern around us.

We could feel the bliss resonating like white pulse waves from Christina's anus, like scratching an itch you could not reach in a thousand years. They pulsed through the air like radio waves into infinity. The slightest movement of Clarissa's fingers pinching on her mother's clitoris increased the frequency and amplitude of these waves. Clarissa, pinched tickled and teased until all that could be felt was a constant beam of pleasure glowing and heating the air around us.

Clarissa's body, vibrated and shook, taking pleasure from my plunging cock and releasing it into her mother through her fingers. We felt the bliss brought by a lover filling us with throbbing love. The warmth of a mother's sexual love squeezing our fingers for more.

Then we heard and felt our impending orgasm. In the past it could be heard approaching from the distance, but this time it was upon us like a meteorite falling at us and then pausing right before impact. We could feel my scrotum and penis flex and swell preparing to cum gallons. We felt Christina's anal cavity heat as her sphincter squeezed pleasure out of her daughter's fingers. Her clitoris was pulsing rapidly in time with our hearts. We could feel Clarissa's frantic vagina pull, willing my entire body into her bodies third eye of pleasure. The air around us began to distort light from our sexual heat.

Pure, painful, white hot pleasure coursed through our bodies, filled us to capacity and burst. My cock spasmed as jets of orgasmic goo filled Clarissa's squeezing pumping uterus. Each pump invaded my mind with blinding orgasmic pleasure. The smallest of squeeze from Clarissa caused me to orgasm all over again and again. Her cervix gripped tight as it milked every drop of my loving soul.

Christina's vagina began oozing a mix of white and clear cream down her body. Her bladder released arcing streams of urine into the air drenching us all. Her anus was a lightening storm of pleasure. Each nerve ending firing overpowering signals of pleasure. Each wave of pleasure caused her to involuntarily squeeze on her daughter's fingers creating a feedback loop of more orgasmic bliss.

My last bodily sensation was hearing Clarissa breath rapidly as pure lust pummeled into her petite body. Her fingers trembled and vibrated in her mother's anus. My cum and her vaginal fluids began flowing all over us, soaking my pulsing balls and saturating the blanket. We could feel the heat generated by her body's core at the pleasure of her inner most sanctum penetrated by love and lust. Her head tipped back. The breath from her lungs distorted the air as her soul exhausted excess lust into the aether.