Creamy Mother and Daughter - Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands slid down her neck as I positioned her head to kiss her from above. Her body melted into mine as her hands gripped my knees. My eager hands made their way onto her marvelously small breasts. Breasts as small as her daughters. Beasts so small that neither of them needed nor owned a bra. Breasts so small it added volumes to their elfin like beauty. Grabbing a nipple in between each index finger and thumb, I softly pinched, pulled and let her flesh softly snap out of my fingers. I could and have played with them for hours. Teasing them until her nipples were rock hard, until they were sore with pleasure. I adored her when her areola would darken and become slightly engorged from eroticism.

Here, outdoors, I teased her nipples and drew circles around her soft darkening brown areolas until the slightest touch sent her trembling against my body.

Christina stood and faced me, "Lie down, I want to suck your cock."

While still facing the lake, I laid flat on my back. Christina straddled me and sat on my chest facing away. The index and thumb fingers of her hands encircled the base of my cock as the rest of her fingers lightly cupped my aching scrotum.

Her hot breath preceded the tip of her tongue as it lightly touched the opening of my urethra. She took the moment to savor the taste of my clear sticky heat. Softly and slowly she pushed the tip in just slightly and then dragged down towards my frenum.

I shuddered frantically underneath her, I reached out my sides and collected handfuls of blanket as I braced myself against her pleasure. Forcing my eyes open, I adored the skin of her beautiful light brown back. Her body was pure beauty no matter the angle of my sight. The feel of her butt cheeks pressed and parted against my chest was intoxicating. Regaining control of my hands, I let them slide down her back. Her skin was slightly sticky from small pores trying to keep her cool.

Making my way down, I began to search for her anus. An anus containing millions of pleasure nerve endings craving for attention. Pulling her small cheeks apart was a delight to my eyes as her small pink anus was flexed before me. I wet my index finger with saliva and pressed the tip in, but only enough to feel her spread open against the pad of my digit.

Christina reacted by taking the entire head of my cock into her scorching mouth. She created a vacuum in her mouth and pulled on me taking care not to take in more than my head.

I moaned in delight and gripped her small butt cheeks tight as I fought against bursting with pleasure.

When I regained my composure, she laughed with me still in her mouth. I smiled knowing what game we were playing. I wet my finger again, pushed into her sphincter and stopped just as the tip emerged into her anal cavity. Her kagel enhanced ring of muscle clamped as neurons sent rays of lust beaming through her body. Christina's body shook on the precipice of orgasm. I could see the strain in her back and legs as her muscles contracted and relaxed. Blood began to color her skin a reddish brown.

Having won against my move, it was now her turn. She slid her mouth down, taking my penis down her throat until her nose touched my tightened scrotum. I could feel her throat swallow and take me into her depths. She now lay flat on top of me.

She lifted an arm to wave at Clarissa, whom was watching from the canoe. I made the mistake of trying to sit up and see what she was doing causing me to push Christina down onto me and me deeper into her throat. The pleasure was paralyzing. I caught a small glimpse of Clarissa in the canoe, sitting back with her legs thrown over each side waving towards us. Then limply fell back bumping my head, which fortunately was numb with pleasure.

My breathing sped as though I were sprinting towards orgasm. I grabbed her slim ankles in each hand for comfort as I fought against the storm. A deep fog horn wave of over burdening pleasure filled my body wiping away all other sensation with it. Sweat beaded on my face and body as I flashed from hot to cool in the battle to control myself. It took several minutes for me to center myself. Precum oozed out of me into Christina's eager throat.

The heat from my body had radiated into Christina causing her to sweat. Small, spherical crystals glistened on her butt and legs. A woman so perfect in body and personality, could only form beads of sweat so perfect that I could see the reflection of the forest and cabin as a million of tiny little worlds. These little worlds collapsed and crashed trickling down her body.

She released my cock from her mouth to catch her breath.

"That was as intense as an orgasm," I said. "Did I," I asked unsure of myself?

As she turned to look back at me, I could see my clear precum and her saliva mix form a sheen down her chin and neck. "No, but you've been dripping...well flowing precum for the last several minutes. You're almost as messy as Clarissa," she said wiping her chin with her forearm. "I like it."

"If I ever produce as much cum as she does, I'm sure I'll die of dehydration," I said laughing.

"My love, I would bath in it."

I pinched her butt playfully. She jumped up and straddled my body facing me. We began kissing as though the world would end. Hot tongues met hot lips spilling even hotter fluid down my cheeks. She pulled back breaking strings of saliva in between us.

"You're all lubed up, whatcha gonna do," she said seductively.

I reached down, into the cleft of her ass and pulled her sweltering cheeks apart. Maintaining eye contact, she used her arms and legs to move her body back towards my bouncing penis. Attracted by sexual magnetism, her lower body bounced in time with my penis, keeping perfect alignment. Contact!

The slit of my penis pushed against her anal opening. I could see her pupils dilate with pleasure. She pushed back and as the pressure built, the head of my penis popped into the tight grip of her sphincter.

She tightened and popped me back out girlishly laughing into my eyes.

"Always such a tease," I said.

"I want you so hot, you can't see."

She pushed back against me and took my entire cock into her fiery anal cavity. She powerfully clenched down at the base of my cock. Christina moved her knees up so that she could put her body weight on her feet. We reached for each other and held each other's forearms.

Christina began a slow up and down rhythm, stopping just as the ridge of my penis bumped the inner ring of her sphincter. Then plunged back down as we both sighed ahhh's of bliss. The slow slap of her body against mine resonated through the earth. Her vagina was dribbling thick creamy secretions, making small deposits each time our bodies met.

As the moments elapsed, she increased her speed. Her scorching anus pulled rings of pleasure out of my penis before bouncing away into the ether. Her impacts were now a steady wet slap. She was so wet and dripping that her secretions were being stretched and pulverized between us. What fluids escaped our mashing flowed down my abdomen and pooled at my sides.

The outdoors awakened something primordial within her. Lustful grunts escaped her throat has she pierced herself rapidly with my red, hot cock.

She paused, used both hands to collect her fluids, lubed my cock and dropped onto me. An animalistic lustful moan permeated the air as she threw her head back, quivering with pleasure. I could see her skin flush and darken to a deep amber. The change in color started at her abdomen and moved up to her chest. When the rush of blood made it above her neck, heat rushed through the air that I'm sure stirred leaves and scared small animals.

Infused to a new level of libido, she reached out towards me with a crazy calm in her eyes. As soon as our fingers meshed, she resumed her manic pace of fucking me. We stared into each other's eyes. I was enthralled by her naked and shameless primordial sexuality.

My body felt light enough to lay on clouds. Each time our bodies met, hammer waves of pleasure bounced around inside me forming into an angry sea juxtaposed by beautiful clear water.

This Goddess of sex above me ruled us both. Sensing we have reached our point of no return. Christina's body settled down onto me, she spread her knees out so that she could stretch her legs along my legs and lay on top of me with our fingers still meshed.

Our bodies ablated uncontainable heat. The sweat that formed between us allowed her to slide just enough until she settled and lay completely still. Her head was turned, so that her ear was against my chest.

We could hear and feel the rumblings of our coming orgasm like an approaching sonic boom.

I could feel the beating of her heart against my chest as she felt mine against hers. Their tempo was off. Time slowed, and I could feel our heart beats shifting and gyrating to match tempo to one another. I felt this before with Clarissa.

Both Christina and I shared the same thought, we are beyond in love with one another. That admission of the soul, brought our heart beats into the same tempo, but not in unison. Slowly they dipped and wavered like flying birds seeking formation.

In third eye opening clarity our hearts were now in synch. Each lub dub sparked a small white pin point of bliss in the center of our minds. As the echo beats of our hearts resonated through and around our bodies this small white point grew larger and brighter. Scalar and Hertzian waves crashed and bounced in and through our bodies. Our heart rate began to increase, causing to the white point to emanate rays of pleasure. These rays of bliss added to the waves of sexual energy, bringing the waves to the sound of a low hum.

We squeezed each other's hands in mild fear and great excitement of our oncoming orgasm. This slightest squeeze gave birth to another small point of white light in the center of our hands. It was different, where as the one in our minds pulsed with rays of light. The ones in our hands slowly began filling our finger tips with pure pleasure, an orgasm of the extremities.

This new light began filling our bodies as our hearts increased to a sprinter's pace. The point in our minds pulsed rapidly bright like a pulsar star.

As this light filled our bodies, we could see and feel that it skipped around our groins and continued down our legs and into our toes. We could feel rays seep out, sending out random rays of pleasure into the ether.

A vibrational charge saturated our bodies. The light pushed against the voided area around our sexes. Pushing in I could feel the pressure and with each push small orgasmic spasms sent waves through us. The pushing was accompanied by a roaring, raising in pitch. As it raised in pitch the pressure of our building white light pressure pushed harder where we were connected. Our hearts were beating out of our chests in perfect synchronicity forcing the pressure until it collapsed.

In slowed time, I could feel our bodies inhale deeply. Fluid built up in my loin as Christina's scorching sphincter squeezed deadly tight. The shaft of my penis was near the melting point in her blazing anal cavity. For what felt like an eternity, we could feel the first bursting pump of my semen fill and cool her from the inside out. The white light consuming us expanded into incomprehensible dimensionality in what sounded like most beautiful musical chord resonating against the fabric of reality.

We had reached an orgasmic summit. We lay there on a beautiful forest floor, a marvelous cabin behind us in front of a lake composed of blue green glass as I pumped what felt like gallons of semen infused spiritual energy into her soul. My body pushed into her and she pushed back against me greedily wanting more. Squirting sounds could be heard from Christina's sex as our orgasm forced liquid lust from her loins. Sweat was cascading from our bodies.

We continued in this state until our conscious minds evaporated into the heat.

Clarissa startled awake to the sensation of the world shaking. She looked around and yawned realizing it is nearing sunset.

Blinking the sleep out of her eyes she said, "I better get back to shore before it gets too dark." She propped herself up to look around for the paddle and found something else. Her butt was lying in a pool of her own secretions. Having never had a wet dream, she wondered how this happened.

"Could I have been masturbating in my sleep," she wondered? She ran her fingers through her puddle of milky cream, "No, I'm pretty sure I would have woken up." She smelled her fingers and took a small taste and was satisfied the substance was indeed her own secretions. She wiped her hands on her thighs, grabbed the paddle and began towards the shore. "An orgasm in my sleep," she said to herself. "I wonder how that happens?"

Once at the dock, she tied the canoe and began walking towards Mike and Christina. Her lovers were on a disheveled blanket, hand in hand, writhing against each other's body in ecstasy.

"Well look at you two," said Clarissa. Their response was minimal. They both turned their heads towards Clarissa but seemed to look past her. "You two are in heat," as Clarissa spoke she placed her hands on her mother's petite buttocks.

Clarissa's eyes widened from the instant transfer of ecstasy. She collapsed onto her back next to the pair. Unable to control herself, she submitted to her instantaneous orgasm. She pulled her knees up, hooked a finger from each hands into her swelling pussy and used her thumbs to manically rub her steel clitoris. She could feel her hot cream flow in between her fingers, over her dilating anus and soak into the blanket. Her heart nearly beat out of her chest and her toes tingled.

Wheezing and panting, she took the time to catch her breath. Slowly standing on shaky legs she said, "Wow! That was unexpected." Her two lovers were still in each other's embrace, slithering against each other softly moaning. She came to the realization that they were still in mid orgasm. "I'm not so sure I should touch you two again. Hhmmm." While thinking she could feel her fluids run down her inner thighs down to her ankles. "I guess we'll just stay the night out here," she said with mild worry. How long could they stay like this she worried?

With the sun setting behind her, Clarissa walked towards the cabin enjoying the squishy feel between her buttocks from her lubrication. Inside, she made her ways upstairs and gathered pillows and blankets from the linen closet.

Clarissa draped the blanket over the two, whom were apparently moaning in their sleep. She did her best to place a pillow underneath Mike without touching him. Standing over them, she could hear their soft sleepy groans and moans. She resisted the urge to kiss them both and instead said, "Sweet dreams ... my lovers." Clarissa straightened the dry side of the blanket that Mike and Christina were laying on and with a pillow and blanket of her own, lay down to sleep.

Day 2

My eyes were dried shut and it took me several moments to massage my tongue into salivating. "What the hell happened," I asked out loud? Looking around and blinking moisture into my eyes, I could see that I was still outside, a blanket had been laid over us and a pillow was placed under my head. Seeing and feeling Christina sleeping on my chest brought all the memories from the previous day back. Looking to my left I could see our benefactor. Clarissa lay on her side facing us. Her hair obscured parts of her face, making what I could see that much more adorable. I resisted the urge to caress and bring her close.

As the suns morning rays began to light up the sky, the soreness in my body became more apparent. There was a mild pulling on my penis that I could not explain. I needed to move and stretch. I needed a shower, water and a good breakfast.

Christina's breathing changed, and I could hear her wake. As she lifted her head, she peeled our sticking skin apart adhered by our sweat from the previous night.

Smiling she said, "Now that was some orgasm."

I laughed. "I know, I'm pretty sure we blacked out at some point."

Christina saw her daughter lying by their side. "Well that explains the blanket and pillows." She stared, admiring her beautiful and loving daughter, "She's an angel. We wouldn't be who we are without her."

"Yes, she is."

Christina peeled the rest of her body away from mine and attempted to stand but I let out a yelp.

"Uuhh ... I'm still in you."

"Yeah, that's a first," she said smiling. "Help me out." She pulled her cheeks apart and I worked the head of my flaccid cock out of her dry anus.

"Ow," exclaimed Christina. "Slower."

With infinite patience, I slowly tugged and pulled until finally I was out.

"We need a shower," said Christina.

"I'll say you do," drowsily said Clarissa while rubbing sleep from her eyes. "You two were in another dimension last night. I had an orgasm just touching you Mom."

"No way!"

"Way!"

Christina stood over me, slowly stretching her body. Despite being sticky, smelly with disheveled hair, she still looked beautiful in the morning light. "Yeah, last night was one for the books."

She reached down and offered me her hand to get me up.

I stood as though standing for the first time after running an Iron Man.

First order of business, "We need a shower," I said.

"Oohh, there is an outdoor shower next to the cabin. Let's use it," said Clarissa clasping her hands in excitement.

"Tell you what," said Christina, "let me get all of this in the washer and I'll join you two in a little bit."

We helped Christina gather everything from the grass and piled it into her arms.

Clarissa and I walked hand in hand towards the side of the cabin.

The outdoor shower stood a couple of feet from the cabin outer wall. The floor was a rough tile with a single rainfall style shower head. The controls made it apparent that hot and cold water was available.

Clarissa turned on both nobs and adjusted the temperature. We stood underneath, bodies pressed together as the hot water massaged the knots out of my body. Christina's body joined ours and we made room for her under the falling water. With practiced efficient intimacy, we washed and dried each other with the towels brought by Christina.

Clean and dry we now made our way inside and began making breakfast.

"Think we should put on clothes? I mean, we're in someone else's house. I don't think it'll be appreciated us sitting on his furniture naked," I said.

"I guess we could, but..." Christina was saying before she was interrupted.

"Let's eat outside then," Clarissa exclaimed. "There is a beautiful patio and there is also the gazebo by the shower. I don't want to put on clothes," she said with a frown. "Besides, how often will we get the chance to be outdoors naked?"

"I like the way you think," I said winking at her.

"I like that too," chimed in Christina. "Let's stay as naked and outdoors as we can. You know? Make the most of our time here."

"Breakfast is ready." I turned towards the table and found that Christina had only set out one plate. "All for you," I asked gesturing towards the meal I had prepared?

"No, this plate is for all of us," she replied.

I looked at her vexed.

"Indulge me, it's something I always wanted to try, as a family."

"Okay," I replied.

Christina took the one plate and two forks and gestured for Clarissa and me to follow.

Outside, she set the plate down and gestured for me to have a seat. I complied, and she sat down on my right thigh. Taking her cue, Clarissa took the left.

"I like where this is going," I said wrapping my arms around their waists. Realizing that we were too far from the table, I pulled it in close. With a fork in each of their hands, the girls began feeding each other, themselves and me. We giggled and laughed, pinching and stroking each other as we ate breakfast as a family.