The Beginnings of my Vixen Hotwife

Story Info
My wife Kayla finally agrees to be my vixen.
1.8k words
4.37
30.9k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
massguy14
massguy14
81 Followers

I wanted to write to you all to tell you about the experiences that my wife, Kayla and I have started. First off, Kayla and I have been together for 10 years now and married for 5. We are early 30's and average body type. She is beautiful and the love of my life. Our sex life was nothing crazy, but fun in a new love kind of way.

I have always had a fantasy of Kayla being a "hotwife" or "vixen". I wanted to watch her fuck another man in front of me, and then I wanted to reclaim her. The fantasy first started as being a secret, only thinking about it when watching porn or self-pleasuring. Then as our relationship got stronger, one night we were having an extra spicy session with toys and dirty talk and I brought up my fantasy. As I am telling Kayla how I want to watch a random guy fuck her and come in her unprotected, I came so hard and so fast I was spent for a few days. It was an unbelievable orgasm that I have been chasing ever since. Kayla was fine with the fantasy but never thought that she could perform the task in real life because sexually she is shy.

Years went by of me fantasying about having another man fuck my wife. Even when love making became mundane and I sometimes had a hard time coming, I would picture an ex-lover of hers coming in her before I got my shot. This always made me finish fast and hard. Sometimes when we were traveling, I would fantasize about a bachelor party or baseball team all taking their turns with her, and then after they were all finished, that wet, come filled pussy would be all mine for the taking. Something about sliding my dick into my wife after 20 men or more had used her to their liking was unbelievably pleasurable. I liked the idea of my wife being a sexual desire or conquest for someone else.

One day about 2 years ago, Kayla and I were on vacation for the weekend in Maine. I booked us a nice hotel on the water, far away from our home. We went out for dinner at a very nice restaurant and she dressed to the nines for me. Sexy dress, high heels and her butt- length hair was done up beautifully. At the conclusion of dinner, we headed to a nearby bar where there was a small crowd, being that it was the end of their summer season. The only crowd in the place was a bunch of older people and the bartender. As the few drinks hit and we were feeling good, we got to know our bartender well. He was a 25-year-old Canadian named Zach who came south to work during the busy times at the Maine coast. When last call came, we weren't ready to head back to the room yet so we asked him about any bars in the area still open. Unfortunately, as he told us, all the bars close at the same time, but he knew of a house party he planned on attending after work. He invited Kayla and I, and we agreed it would be good to get out and make new friends. Zach drove us to the party and we met some of his friends. About 3am we asked Zach for a ride back to our hotel, which he agreed.

On the way back to our hotel, Zach was telling us about some girl he was chasing at the party who wouldn't even look in his direction. He mentioned that he hadn't been laid since he came to Maine in the late spring after ending a long-term relationship. Since I had a few drinks and was feeling good and horny, I blurted out "well you can come on up and fuck Kayla when you drop us off". Zach was shocked but not as much as Kayla was. Kayla smacked me across the chest and Zach laughed it off. Zach was a good-looking guy, fit and well groomed. Kayla and him seemed to get along great, laughing and joking the whole time.

When we arrived back at the hotel, I invited Zach in for another drink. Kayla urged him and he decided to come up for one more. When we get back to talking Zach asked about the comment I made about fucking Kayla in the car, and if we are into that sort of thing. As Kayla blushed, I told him that it was my fantasy to watch Kayla fuck someone in front of me, but that we had not done it before. Kayla abruptly pulled me to the bathroom and wanted to talk.

When in the bathroom, she asked if this was real and if I really wanted her to make love to him. I told Kayla that the love making is for me, the fucking is for whoever she wants as long as it happens in front of me. After some more consoling, Kayla decided that if that's what I wanted and Zach was okay with it, she would make my fantasy come true tonight. My dick was the hardest it had been in my life.

I told Kayla to undress and wait in the bathroom until I called her. I went back to the room and found Zach nervously scrolling his phone with a beer in his hand. I told him that it would be my honor to get him laid tonight, my wife being the prize. He was reluctant until I asked Kayla to come in the room. Her beautiful body was now exposed to both of us. If she was shy before she wasn't holding back now. A tightly groomed landing strip would have been my treat tonight if were alone. Better yet now I get to share it. As soon as he saw her, he immediately started taking off his clothes.

Once Zach was undressed, Kayla approached the bed, still with her hair all beautiful and curly. She gave him a small kiss on the lips and slowly kissed him down his chest and stomach until she reached his member. Zach was uncut which was Kayla's first she told me after. She played with the foreskin and licked the bottom of the shaft as she knows I like. I was sitting in the chair in the corner of the room watching my perfectly innocent and prudish wife lick the dick of someone we just met today. Zach moaned as Kayla stopped teasing and put the dick in her mouth to start giving head. She stopped every so often to make eye contact with me and rub her tongue over the head of Zach's dick so I could watch her.

Zach then traded with her and gave her head for a few minutes. There was something so erotic about having my wife squirm while an almost stranger plays with her clit with his tongue. Zach had done this before and Kayla loved it. Kayla kept looking at me while Zach ate her, while she bit her lower lip. She knew I was loving every moment of this.

Now it was time for the main event, Zach stood up and grabbed my wife around the waist and she guided his cock into her waiting, wanting, dripping pussy. Kayla moaned so loud with that initial thrust that I thought for sure we would get a noise complaint. Zach was gentler after that but was still driving her home. Kayla's waist was on the end of the bed and Zach was standing at the end of it to make his cock go as deep as possible. I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing this, my wife finally had a strange, unprotected cock deep into her pussy, and I loved every minute of it. Something about having the women I love, give her most intimate part to a random stranger for me is a powerful way to show her love.

Zach then had Kayla climb on top, cowgirl style and licked her beautiful breasts while she rode his uncut cock. Kayla was moaning and Zach was fighting not to come too soon. Kayla after riding for a few minutes had a huge orgasm, one of the biggest I had seen. After she came back to earth, she looked at me and said "why did we wait so long to do this?"

Finally, Zach has Kayla missionary style on the bed, going slow for the buildup. Kayla is between looking at me and kissing Zach. She has a happy look on her face, one I haven't seen for some time. Zach asks Kayla where she would like him to come. Kayla looks at me for my approval. I nod in agreement and Kayla smiles and says "right in me baby". With one deep and final push, Zach buries his cock deep in my wife and floods her pussy with his sticky, creamy come. He pulses a few times and collapses on her. I can see his dick still pulsing for about 30 more seconds.

Kayla gives him a kiss on the lips and tells him what a good fuck he is. Zach removes his spent, limp dick from my wife and goes to get cleaned up. Kayla is now on the bed in missionary with her legs spread wide. I can see Zach's come dripping out of her cunt. She had a smile on her face and a "your turn" expression. It was the sexiest I have ever seen my wife.

My cock could have cut glass. I gently laid on top of my wife and she didn't even need to guide me in, due to the mixture of pussy juice and Zach's come. As I entered Kayla, it was the way I like her pussy, used. It was hot, sticky, a little stretched out and smelled of must. Kayla asked if I was going to make love to her, but I told her I wanted to fuck her tonight. She agreed and we fucked for about 2 minutes before my lust got the best of me. At least Zach prepped her and I got her to orgasm again. As my dick was buried deep into my wife, like the stranger minutes before me, I pulsed so hard that I thought I was going to blackout. It was the best orgasm of my life. Reclaiming my wife was better than I could have imagined.

Now sticky and spent, Kayla and I collapsed and then cuddled together for the remainder of the night. Zach had to let himself out. He did leave his phone number for us to find. Maybe we will call him again. In the morning Kayla told me that my fantasy worked for her too, and she would like to try it again if the circumstances were right. I agreed and we set out to find a random guy for her to fuck.

massguy14
massguy14
81 Followers