Creating a Perfect Husband: Step 04

Story Info
A Helping Hand.
2.6k words
3.93
17.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve was heading out on another business trip. That morning, before he left, we were lying together in bed.

"What are you going to get up to when I'm gone," he asked.

"The usual," I said, smiling at him. "Reading my fan mail. Chatting with one of my boyfriends. Getting incredibly horny."

I took his cock in my hand. "Maybe I'll have another video date," I said, stroking him slowly. "Play with my pussy for one of my boyfriends as he strokes his cock."

His cock grew harder in my hand, and he sighed with my touch.

"You like that, baby? You like your slutty girlfriend undressing for one of her boyfriends? What should I wear for him? Maybe just a camisole? What do you think?"

"That would be so sexy," he moaned.

"No panties, so he can see how wet my pussy is. Is that slutty enough for him, you think?"

"I love you being slutty," he said.

"Then I'll take off my camisole so he can see my little boobs. Maybe I'll play with them so my nipples get extra hard. Do you think he'll like that?"

He moaned louder. He was so close to cumming.

"Then I'll masturbate for him and tell him how much I want his cock."

I straddled him and put his cock in my pussy.

"I want you to watch me riding another guy's big cock, baby," I said. "I want to you to watch my face as he makes me cum. I want you to see what a total slut I am."

He thrust his cock deep in my pussy and came with a long sigh.

I leaned down and kissed him. "I love you baby," I said. "I love that you want me to be such a slut."

* * * * *

I texted him that afternoon. "Going out with Cami tonight."

"Where to?" he asked.

"Not sure. She's got some sort of work dinner and she asked me along."

"Sounds dull," he said.

"Maybe," I said. "But it's a favor for a friend."

I met Cami at her apartment. She had just got out of the shower and opened the door wrapped in a towel. I undid the towel and let it drop. I held her large breasts in my hands and kissed her. "Spread your legs, sweetie," I said, and put my fingers in her pussy and felt her wetness. I fucked her with my fingers as we kissed. She came almost immediately. "Such a horny little princess," I said putting my wet fingers in her mouth.

I watched her dress. A white bra and matching panties, a white blouse, and a black leather miniskirt.

"So pretty," I said. "He'll love it."

"But not slutty?" she asked. "I don't want him to be too confident he'll get lucky."

"No," I said. "It'll keep him guessing."

I took a picture of the two of us and sent it to Steve. "Off for a night on the town," I said.

"You both look great," he replied. "Have fun."

We took a cab to the restaurant. "Remind me of his name?" I asked Cami.

"Brett," she said. "He's cute. He thinks a lot of himself, but he's nice. You'll like him."

Brett worked at the same firm as Cami, and was in town for meetings. Each time he was in town he hit on her and asked her out, and each time she had said no. But when he asked her this time, she followed Shari's script and said that she was meeting a girlfriend for dinner, and that he could join them if he wanted to. He did want to.

He was waiting for us when we arrived. Cami's description was right: he was cute and knew it. He kissed Cami's cheek and then shook my hand. "My lucky night, he said. "Drinks with two beautiful women." Cami rolled her eyes at me as we were shown to a table. I whispered in her ear: "I think he's just what we need."

I texted Steve. "At a restaurant with Cami and a guy she works with who has a crush on her."

"A cute guy?" he responded.

"Very cute," I said.

"No cute guys hitting on you?"

"No," I wrote. "But it's still early."

About eleven, I said I had better get home. Cami said she'd share a cab with me.

"It's still early," Brett said. "Why not walk back to my hotel with me and have one more drink at the bar there."

Cami and I looked at each other, and, following the plan, agreed. "But just one drink," Cami said.

The bar at the hotel was almost empty. Cami and I sat on stools at the bar. Cami had let her skirt ride up her thighs, and had unbuttoned another button on her blouse, showing of the top of her deep cleavage. Brett stood between us, his gaze constantly returning to Cami's body. She was starting to act a little tipsy. She was giggling at Brett's jokes, and smiling at him when she caught him looking at her legs and cleavage. I was impressed by her performance: a girl sure to say yes when she's invited to come up to a hotel room for a last drink.

When the invitation came, she giggled again. "Maybe I shouldn't drink anymore," she said.

"Just one," he said.

"I don't know," she said. She looked at me. "I'll go if you will," she said. "I don't want Brett taking advantage of my tipsiness."

"I'll look after you," I said.

I texted Steve. "Going with Cami to her boyfriend's hotel room!!"

"Wow!" he replied. "A threesome?"

"No, baby," I said. "I'm just an observer."

"Can't wait to hear what you observe," he replied.

In the elevator up to his room, Brett put his arm around Cami's waist and kissed her on the cheek. She pretended to push him away, but he persisted, and we walked to his room with his arm still around her. She sat on the edge of his bed, and he sat next to her. I sat on the couch facing the bed. He kissed her again and put his arm around her shoulders. She fended him off.

"You said just a drink," she said.

He got up and took a bottle of wine out of the fridge. Cami winked at me. He poured three glasses and sat down next to Cami. This time she let him kiss her. She returned his kisses and let him undo the buttons on her blouse, and then unhook her bra. His kisses moved from her mouth to her breasts. As he kissed her he undid her skirt and folded it back. She lay back on the bed dressed only in her tiny panties. His mouth moved down from her breasts towards her pussy.

But then she sat up, as though suddenly awake. She stood up and walked to where I was sitting.

"We're forgetting Ricki," she said to Brett. She sat next to me and kissed my cheek. "What do you want, sweetie?" she asked me.

I pretended to whisper in her ear. She laughed.

"She wants to see your cute body," she said to Brett. "So do I. Undress for us."

He took of his shoes and socks and pulled his shirt off over his head. He was slim and muscular. He undid his pants and let them fall to the floor. His cock stood up, big and hard.

"Lie back on the bed," Cami said. He did, and she sat next to him. She motioned to me to sit on the other side of the bed.

"Here's what we're going to do," she told him. "You're going to lie still, arms by your side. You can only touch us if we say so. Understand?"

He nodded. She flicked the tip of his cock with her hand. He winced. "Understand?" she repeated.

"Yes," he said.

"You are such a flirt," she said to him. "But you're cute and have such a pretty cock." She stood up and took off her panties, then sat down next to him, cross-legged.

"Your pretty cock has made me so wet," she said. She took his hand and put it on her pussy. "Feel me," she said. "Feel how wet I am." He put his fingers into her and she moaned. "Yes," she said, "fuck my pussy with your fingers. Make me cum on your hand." As he fucked her, she told me to undress. "I think Brett would like to see you naked, sweetie."

I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. "Isn't she pretty?" she asked Brett. "Aren't her little boobs delicious? I bet you'd like to suck them. But she has a boyfriend, so you can't touch her."

"She's amazing," he said.

I undid my pants and took them off. "Turn around, sweetie," Cami said, "so Brett can see your amazing ass." I turned around. "Now take off your panties," she said.

"You like that view?" she asked Brett.

"Yes," he said.

"Now sit on the bed and show Brett your pussy, sweetie," she said. I sat down, cross-legged like her, my legs spread so he could see my pussy.

"Show Brett how wet you are," she said. I put my fingers in my pussy and then touched them to his lips.

"Get your phone, sweetie," she said. I gave it to her and she took some pictures of me playing with my pussy, with Brett's hard cock in the foreground. "Now masturbate for us," she said. I started playing with my pussy. She took his hand and forced it hard against her pussy. She and I came at the same time, our moans mixing together in a loud wail.

"Now it's your turn," she said to Brett. She knelt between his legs and fondled his balls with her hand, then held them more firmly, squeezing them harder. His cock gave a little leap with each squeeze.

"You like that?" she asked him?

"It's amazing," he said.

"Do you want me to touch your cock?" she asked.

"Yes," he said.

"Beg me," she said. "I want to hear you beg."

"Please Cami. Please touch my cock."

She took his cock in her hand, but very lightly, and stroked him with short, slow, soft strokes. The gentleness of her touch made him writhe on the bed.

"Too gentle?" she asked she asked after a couple of minutes of tormenting him.

"A bit harder," he said.

"Then beg me," she said.

"Please, Cami, stroke me more firmly."

She laughed. "I like hearing you beg," she said. "I like you better begging than as a flirt. You and I can have a fun time together if I'm in charge and you cut all your irresistible-to-women crap."

"I will," he said.

"Really?"

"Yes, I promise."

She took a firmer grip on his cock and stroked him for a while. His writhing stopped and his sighs got deeper.

"You have such a pretty cock," she said. "Do you want it in my pussy?" she asked him.

"Yes please," he said.

"You know what you have to do. Beg me."

"Please Cami. Please let me fuck you."

"You still don't get it," she said. "You're not going to fuck me. I'm going to fuck you. And you can't cum until I tell you. Got it?"

"Yes," he said.

She straddled him and put his cock in her pussy and rode him, raising and lowering herself on his cock. Her big boobs swayed as she fucked him. I wanted to take them in my hands and caress them and kiss her. I put my fingers on my clitoris and started masturbating again. Her body tensed, and she came with a loud moan.

She sat still on Brett's body, his cock inside her.

"You didn't cum, did you?" she asked him.

"No."

"Good," she said, and lifted herself off him. His cock glistened with the wetness of her pussy. She knelt beside him and took his cock in her hand.

She turned to me. "Put your pretty mouth on his cock sweetie, and suck him."

"Me?" I asked her. This wasn't in the plan.

"Yes, you, baby."

I knelt next to him and took his cock in my mouth. It had the sweet taste of Cami's pussy. I held his shaft and stroked him as I sucked him. She took his hand and put it on my body. "Now you can touch her," she said. His hand ran along my back, down to my ass. His fingers slipped between my legs and found my pussy. "Yes, put your fingers inside her," Cami said. He penetrated me, and I sat back to encourage him to go deeper. Cami reached for her phone. "Tell me when you're about to cum," she told Brett. "I want a photo of your cum shooting into her mouth." I felt his cock grow even harder, and I knew he was about to cum. "Yes, now," he said, and started to shoot cum into my mouth. Cami shot photo after photo until his spasms subsided. I took my mouth off his cock and looked at the camera. "Yes, sweetie, that's the prefect picture," Cami said, taking a further shot.

Cami and I got dressed. Brett lay naked on the bed watching us. We kissed him goodbye.

"You were amazing," I said to her as we rode the elevator. "None of that dominatrix stuff was in the script."

"No," she said, "but I got so turned on by the thought of making him submissive." She laughed. "I always wanted to play the dominatrix."

"No, sweetie," I said. "You weren't playing at all. That came so naturally." We took a cab back to her apartment. I lay in her arms as I texted Steve. "At Cami's. Sleeping over there tonight."

"What happened in her boyfriend's hotel room?"

"I watched him and Cami make out."

"OMG!" he texted. "You just watched."

"Mainly," I replied.

"Just mainly? Tell me everything!"

"I masturbated while I watched them."

I sent him the picture of me siting naked on the bed with my fingers in my pussy and Brett's hard cock in the foreground. "Cami took this," I said.

"You are such a slut!" he wrote. "I love you!"

"I so much wanted to stroke his big cock and take it in my mouth," I said. "

"You should have sucked him baby. That would have been an amazing picture!"

"You really think so?" I asked.

"Yes, really," he said.

I sent him the last photo Cami took. I was holding Brett's hard cock close to my lips. My mouth was full of his cum.

"Baby!!" he replied. "OMG!! I love u!!"

I replied to Steve. "I'm so, so happy you like it! You like my expression? He had his fingers in my pussy as I was sucking him."

"You are such am amazing slut!!" he replied.

"I am, aren't I? Sometimes I shock myself with how slutty I am!!"

I texted Shari. "It worked!" I attached Steve's texts. "

"Step Four in the bag!" she replied. "And amazing pics!"

"Cami was incredible," I wrote. "Our little princess was so kinky."

Cami kissed me on the cheek, then reached under the bed and brought out a gift-wrapped box. "A present for you," she said, "to thank you for encouraging me to explore my kinky fantasies."

I unwrapped the box. Inside was large black dildo and a harness.

"A strap-on?" I asked.

"Yes, baby. Tonight you're going to be the princess and I'm going to be the prince."