All Comments on 'Creating Ginger Ch. 01'

by Ms_Allison

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacdabout 4 years ago
love this story

what a great wife to have, cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
STICK TO ONE PERSPECTIVE!!!!!!

If you have to explain your writing format at the beginning of a story, IT'S NOT A GOOD STORY! Can you imagine Danielle Steele, Steven King, or Kurt Vonnegut doing this? You can't explain away crappy writing.

Keep to one storytelling perspective, otherwise it's a complete mess. You lost me within the first few paragraphs, because I don't want to have to read things two or three times to figure out which character is the story teller. Some others may be tolerant of this, but this is LAZY AF writing, and it's insulting to the reader.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdabout 4 years ago
This is gong to be a long night

Fun start to the series!

I love Michelle's attitude...would love to give her all the oral service she desires...

Exciting to watch Ginger fully grow into her new identity!

Will keep reading.....

VincepetroneVincepetronealmost 4 years ago

Why is Ginger not capitalized? It is her name after all and you used the capital letter in the title. Very off putting . Shame , as I like the storyline .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re capitalisation of Ginger

Oh doh. Don't be silly, ginger is the pathetic submissive sissy. Of course lower case has to be used to signify it's lowly status in the world. Mr Allison didn't want anyone getting confused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lived the story so far.

Minor thing. A nun’s gown is called a Habit and the bits covering her head are the veil and wimple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What Are You Doing To Me !!!

As a mature crossdressing male who is addicted to kinky Literotica stories, this first chapter has my full attention!

I am completely hooked by the thought of ginger's continuing submissive feminisation at the hands of the wickedly devious Michelle, and intrigued by the presence of Ms Allison orchestrating developments remotely.

I am living this story through the mind and body of ginger ..... and right now my mind is scrabbled by a mix of envy, excitement, and anticipation ... not to mention leaking precum .... which of course I lick from my fingers ;-)

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245about 3 years ago
Another Sweet Gurl...Ms. Ginger

Ohhh Ms. Allison...what a deliciously, naughty thread you weave. Christine wishes there was a way to give this "tail" more than 5 stars. Being a life long Crossdresser it's become one of My deepest fantasies to have a woman, like Michelle help me live and dress as a Female 24/7. Your writing skills, attention to detail, and the delicious, descriptive sensations of wearing lingerie, that You express are very apropos for Christine. The more that I follow threads of this nature, the further I descend into my "Sissy Psyche"....and believe I could "transform" into becumming Crissy. Thanks for sharing all of your stories. Crissy's definitely changing into a fresh, dry thong for the next chapter....Mmmm !!!.......... xoxoxo ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm glad that Ginger is now confident to go out in her female attire. And I'm glad Michelle is so nice to her. I can't wait to see the other stories. Thanks for writing so convincenely

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Brilliant, what a beautifully told story so far. Absolutely loving it 5 stars.

Thank you Jennifer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous