Creating Ginger Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,368 Followers

In spite of herself, ginger still logged into the app Friday morning just in time to see Michelle drive off with Joe to the gym. At least now ginger could focus on work for an hour, or so she hoped. While ginger knew the workout would take an hour, plus a fifteen minute commute either way, what was to prevent Michelle from giving Joe the blowjob she'd mentioned in the car on the ride? Even with them not at the house, ginger kept the app open until she saw the car pull back into the driveway. A couple minutes later the couple appeared on the deck, but their fun was rained out shortly after breakfast was over. In all honesty, ginger was disappointed to see Joe leave shortly afterward through the side door of the garage.

Over the weekend Michelle and Joe shared texts, while ginger couldn't see what they contained, she could tell by Michelle's occasional giggle and devious grin that they were still flirting. Saturday and Sunday were spent with ginger in an almost constant state of arousal only interrupted by time spent worshiping Michelle's pussy. Thankfully several milkings helped with the sore state of ginger's male anatomy, but not with her level of excitement or need to please. That weekend Michelle renamed the dildo normally called the "boyfriend" had its name changed to "Joe Junior".

The following week the skies were clear and the sun was out. The first three days Michelle and Joe went to the gym, then spent an hour on the patio having breakfast and getting her massage from Joe. The progression was very clear to ginger, as she was sure it was to Joe as well. On Monday morning Michelle removed her yoga pants by standing with her back to Joe and pushing them straight past her knees. Michelle ended up on the lounge chair with a dishtowel covering her butt and nothing else. When she went back into the house she held the beach towel that had been on the chair in front of her with one hand. As she walked into the house Joe gave her butt the spank he'd promised her the week before. He also stayed and tanned in his briefs, remaining until an hour before ginger was due home.

On Tuesday Michelle had excused herself to go to the bathroom then returned wearing a towel, on her way past Joe she helped him out of his shirt. Laying the towel on the lounger, again with her butt pointed at Joe, Michelle wore the tiniest pink thong ginger and Joe had ever seen.

"If I'm only in my undies," Michelle said rolling back baring her chest to Joe and ginger, "then you need to be too!"

"Who am I to say no?" Joe replied quickly removing his shirt, shorts, socks and sneakers.

Joe straddled Michelle wearing a pair of red, boxer briefs, taking great care to massage every inch of her. As usual ginger sat at her desk glued to the screen on her phone. After the massage Michelle held the towel, leaving half her left breast half exposed. As she went to kiss Joe, a much longer and deeper one this time, ginger was sure Joe's hand went to Michelle's breast but it was out of her view. Again, Joe spent the remainder of the day lounging on the deck. When Michelle returned for lunch she wore a two piece bathing suit ginger had never seen before. Whatever it was designed for, it wasn't designed for swimming.

"You know Sweetie," Michelle said putting her feet in Joe's lap grazing his cock with her foot, "if you tan in those your tan lines will be all funky."

"I wasn't thinking about that when I got dressed," Joe replied, "and why is it that you don't have tan lines?"

"When you don't wear anything while tanning," Michelle smirked, "then there are no lines left behind." Hearing Joe choke slightly on his drink made ginger grin. "After lunch I'll help you out." Michelle said with a wink.

Picking up their dishes, Michelle and Joe disappeared from view for a moment. Cursing the fact Michelle wouldn't allow cameras inside the house, ginger waited for their return. When they did, Michelle was carrying a dishtowel.

"Tell you what," Michelle said tossing Joe the towel, "as you're the shy type I'll turn my back while you take those off, then get in the chair and put that over the parts you don't want burned."

Michelle faced the house, staring at the camera and slowly licking her upper lip, knowing she could watch the video as soon as she got to her phone. Meanwhile, ginger was glued to the screen, watching Joe step out of the tight briefs, finally revealing his cock. While he was probably the same size as ginger, he was definitely thicker. Then ginger realized Joe wasn't actually hard yet. Seeing the full size would make Michelle weak in the knees, ginger was positive of it.

"All set!" Joe said as he sat with the towel strategically covering his crotch.

"Oh see, now that's too much," Michelle said approaching Joe, pushing his legs further apart with her hand, "if we turn the towel like this, then tuck the excess between your legs and the impressive feeling rest of you, then you should be all set."

While ginger couldn't see what Michelle was doing, her commentary provided more than enough of a clue. She'd tucked the towel between his legs and crotch, making sure that just the bare minimum of him was covered. What ginger had barely noticed was Joe's right hand on Michelle's leg, stroking and making its way up her thigh to her hip. Shockingly, ginger watched as Michelle swung her leg over Joe's body, plopping herself down on his lower abdomen, inches from his cock.

"Now, someone's been distracting me all week," she said cupping his face, "I have a ton of work to do today in order to catch up." Michelle leaned in kissing him, ginger watched as their tongues met and explored each other's mouths. "But for all this wonderful time we get to spend," Michelle panted in between kissing her plaything, "I want to make you dinner Friday night." Joe looked quizzically at Michelle for a moment. "I have it all under control," she said before plunging her tongue into his mouth again, "now don't forget to roll over every so often, I don't want you to get burned."

From this viewpoint ginger could see that Joe's hand was definitely cupping and squeezing his wife's breast. Then ginger noticed Joe's other hand was on Michelle's ass, inside her tiny swim suit bottoms. They kissed deeper, with Michelle's top falling open, allowing Joe to squeeze her hard nipple causing her to moan loudly. Pulling her mouth from his, Michelle leaned upward, feeding Joe her breast while moving her arm to give ginger an unobstructed view. Staring into the not so far off camera, Michelle smiled at her sissy husband, picturing her reaction to this.

Joe licked, flicked and sucked Michelle's hard nipple, pinching it between his teeth. She moaned loudly as he did his best to please her while his other hand strained to reach her pussy from behind.

"Ohhh you naughty man!" Michelle said as she forced herself to pull back from him. "I have work to do and this will not help!" Kissing him again, she reluctantly stood, leaving her breasts still exposed to her plaything. "Who knows," she said slowly dismounting the lounger, "maybe I'll come down for a bit of distraction later."

"I'll be here!" Joe's words dripped of cockiness as he put his hands behind his head.

"Oh I bet you will!" Michelle replied.

Watching as she went to walk into the house, Michelle mouthed "OH MY GOD!" to ginger in the camera while Joe leered at Michelle's ass. It seemed to take forever for Michelle to reply the ginger's text. Obviously she was checking out the video to check out Joe's impressive manhood, or watching their heavy petting session, or masturbating. Or all three. While ginger was somewhat jealous she was more aroused than anything. Finally, Michelle's text came through.

"Tomorrow I'm sucking that gorgeous fucking cock!" She typed.

The reply from ginger seemed to take forever for Michelle, who was standing just out of Joe's view watching him adjust his rock hard cock under the dishtowel. She knew for a fact, just like she'd orgasmed thinking about Joe, tonight he would be stroking himself thinking about her! The feeling was intoxicating. A part of her wished he'd come upstairs and ravish her. She somehow had to control herself though, the plan was Friday night, not during the day where ginger couldn't enjoy all the aspects of it.

"PLEASE DO Ms.!" Came ginger's reply.

Joe finally left the house barely 45 minutes before ginger got home. Michelle decided that tomorrow she would have Joe pull his little sports car into the garage to keep it out of the view of prying eyes. It would be important now that he was spending the entire day at her home. What if one of his parent's drove by? Michelle orgasmed four times using Joe Junior before ginger got home, then three more times to her sissy's talented tongue.

Wednesday morning as they left the gym Michelle told Joe to pull his car into their two car garage. She didn't have to say he was going to be parking in her husband's spot, but they both knew it. During breakfast Michelle received a number of texts. Finally looking at her phone she frowned deeply.

"I have to skip the massage today," Michelle frowned then slid out of her chair plopping herself into Joe's lap, "but I will tell you what, you stay here and I'll take a long lunch!"

Joes' hands went to Michelle's butt and inner thigh as she sat on his lap. While he'd been looking forward to whatever would happen today, the news was disappointing. Michelle leaned downward kissing Joe deeply, pulling his mouth to hers with a hand behind his head, until they were both left breathless.

"I can make things easier for you," Joe said pressing his fingers against Michelle's lower abdomen, "let me make lunch, then we can enjoy more time together."

"That sounds like a plan to me!" Michelle replied gleefully. "I'll see you in a few hours!"

Bounding upstairs, Michelle grabbed the boyfriend, falling backward on her bed before plunging it inside her. Michelle didn't care if Joe heard her masturbating, she was having his cock for before he left, and maybe at lunch as well! Honestly it would depend on how well she could control herself, she'd already determined Joe was more well-endowed than her husband, now she wanted to taste him! It took her no time to cum, not knowing what took over her, Michelle brought the dildo to her lips, sucking and licking it clean while teasing herself with her free hand. She managed to shower and shave just in time to get on the conference call, although she could have skipped it, Michelle knew that if she got naked around Joe today she wouldn't resist any kind of advance.

"Hmmmm," Michelle said as she got up for her break, realizing for the first time she'd spent her work morning naked, "what to wear for lunch?"

Agonizing over the decision, Michelle laid out a couple different options on her bed, before looking out the window at her plaything. Joe was on the lounge chair, wearing a snug fitting pair of blue briefs, and reading. Feeling a chill, Michelle squeezed her legs tightly praying for the patience not to jump him until Friday night as they'd agreed. Deciding not to give into her urges, Michelle returned to her upstairs office wearing nothing more than a devious smile. As lunch time approached Joe made his way into the kitchen, searching the cupboards and looking through the refrigerator for something to throw together. Finally settling on an organic vegetable salad topped with tuna, Joe set the table outside, and put together their lunch when his phone rang. Just as he got off the phone, Michelle appeared in the kitchen wearing a white lace robe and matching cheeky boycut bottoms.

"I'd complain about you being overdressed," Joe said as he looked her over, "but your choice in outfit makes up for it." Michelle blushed like a teenage girl at the compliment. "I do have bad news though," Joe said sounding really upset, "I have to head back to the house, my dad needs some help this afternoon."

"Okay." Michelle replied disappointedly. "Let me walk you out."

Michelle took Joe's arm, leading him through the house to the garage. Frantically changing screens to see what was going on, ginger had lost track of them until they finally appeared again in the garage. But why the garage? Michelle walked Joe to his car door, blocking it with her body, denying him entry.

"You'll have to pay the toll before you can go!" She teased.

"And what pray tell is the toll?" Joe asked taking her hand in his.

"It's this!" Michelle said putting her hand behind Joe's head, pulling his mouth to hers.

Directing his hand to her quickly rising leg, Michelle ended up with her legs locked around Joe's waist while their tongues danced and explored each other's mouths. With his hands on Michelle's butt, Joe pressed her body against the side pillar of his car. He could feel the heat of her pussy against him, rolling his hips, his hardness pressed against her.

"Ohhhh Jeezzzuss!" Michelle moaned wiggling her body where she needed it to be. "There isn't much of you that's small is there?" Joe blushed and smiled in response. "Just keep that monster right there," Michelle cooed, "and at least one of us will get to cum today!"

Before Joe could answer, Michelle thrust her tongue into his mouth again, while they ground against each other in the garage. Watching from her office, ginger was lost in what she was seeing. It was as close to sex as they could get without penetration, and it was almost overwhelmingly erotic. While ginger had seen Michelle orgasm, this was the first time since before they were married that ginger would not be a direct part of it. Things seemed to slow as she tried to see every detail, the sinewy muscles of Joe's arm, the expression on Michelle's face and the intensity of their movements.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssss!" Michelle groaned, her fingernails digging into Joe's neck and shoulder. "I'm cumming!"

"Holy shit!" Joe exclaimed feeling Michelle grip him with each appendage.

Somewhat embarrassed by her actions, Michelle slowly worked her way out of Joe's arms as he wasn't quite ready to let her go yet. With her feet back on the dirty garage floor she questioned her actions, had she just pushed him too far? He seemed not to react to what had just happened, as if he were in a state of shock.

"Thank you for that." She whispered, pressing her lips to his again.

Thankfully he responded to her kiss, reaching down and gripping her ass tightly with both hands. "I'll have to see if I can come back tonight." Joe's voice sounded desperate.

"Let me know," Michelle replied caressing his face lightly, "and I'll make sure we are alone."

Tonight would be okay thought Michelle. At least ginger would be home to enjoy things with her. Stepping out of the way of the car door, Michelle walked slowly back to the stairs, pressing the garage door button. She watched from the doorway as Joe backed his sports car out of the garage and drove off. Walking back into the house, Michelle could hear her phone making noise.

"You'll just have to wait ginger," Michelle said while slipping down her soaked bottoms, "I have a treat for you for later that needs more immediate attention." Opening one of the drawers, Michelle removed a small zip lock bag, neatly folding her boycuts she tucked them inside before sealing it shut. "Time to get back to work now shelly!" She said to herself before bounding upstairs again, altogether skipping lunch.

Michelle did find a way to regain her focus and get her work done, in between flirtatious texts with Joe. By the time ginger came home the texts had gone from flirty to overtly sexual. Michelle's mood also drove what she laid out for ginger's arrival, as Michelle came downstairs she could hear the clicking of ginger's 4 inch heels on the hardwood floor. In the kitchen, her sissy husband wore a cream zip front corset, matching thong and heels, with a pair of tan stockings.

"Don't you look sexy?" Ms. Michelle asked as she walked confidently to ginger.

"Thank you Ms."

"I have a surprise for you this afternoon," Michelle reached across the counter, making sure to rub against ginger as she did, "a friend suggested this, and I have a feeling its right up your alley!" Michelle picked up the bag she'd put the boycuts she'd worn earlier in, waving them in front of ginger and watching her reaction carefully. "Recognize these from earlier?"

"I do Ms." There was a hint of a moan in ginger's reply.

"Where from ginger?" Michelle's finger toyed with the sealed opening of the bag while she watched ginger's excitement grow in her thong.

"You wore them today Ms.," ginger replied unable to take her eyes off the delicate white lace bottoms, "and were wearing them when you orgasmed."

"Orgasmed where and how ginger?" Michelle teased.

"In Joe's arms, in the garage," pausing to clear her throat, ginger continued, "pinned against his car."

"Have you ever seen me orgasm that hard before?" Michelle's words tormented ginger as she focused on the Ziploc bag.

"No, Ms." Replied ginger, knowing she'd never made her wife orgasm like that before. Certainly not with seemingly so little effort. He hadn't even penetrated her!

"Now you get to wear these," Michelle opened the bag slowly, even now hours afterward they could smell her musk, "but not the traditional way." Michelle held the still damp bottoms up, then flipped them over ginger's head taking great care in placing the crotch over ginger's nose. "Think of it as a reminder tonight that my plaything can do things you can't!"

Inhaling deeply, ginger could feel the wetness against her nose, as well as the musky scent of Michelle. The already small thong she was wearing now had her sissy cock sticking out of the top. Knowing she was no match for Ms. Michelle's plaything Joe, ginger reveled in her submission while staring awkwardly out of one of the leg holes. With each deep breath, in addition to keeping ginger highly aroused, she was reminded that another man had done what she never could. On top of that, Ms. Michelle was openly texting Joe throughout the evening.

"Oh my!" Michelle gasped while looking at her phone. Knowing better than to ask, ginger waited to see what had caused the reaction. "Joe said he was thinking about me," Ms. Michelle said after clearing her throat, "so I told him to prove it." Watching Ms. Michelle bite her bottom lip, ginger knew what the proof had to be. "And he sent me this!"

"Oh my!" replied ginger as Ms. Michelle showed her the picture on her phone.

Swiping to the side, ginger looked at a second view, which had Joe's cock held against a ruler for reference. The wooden ruler, which was lying in front of Joe's cock, did not manage to hide him. Instead, his cock looked like it was failing at hiding behind it. The final picture had the ruler visible only above the tip of his very thick hardon. Not only was Joe obviously thicker than ginger, he was longer too.

"He's going to send me into orbit Friday night with that monster!" Ms. Michelle shuddered as she spoke, squeezing her thighs tightly. "Oh don't worry sweetie pie," Ms. Michelle said as she took her phone back, caressing ginger's hand as she did, "your tongue is going to make me a very happy woman shortly!"

While certainly feeling less manly than the well-endowed Joe, surely he would not be caught dead in a cream corset and heels, Ms. Michelle professed her love for her sissy husband over and over while ginger brought her to several orgasms before they both passed out. Thursday morning Ms. Michelle enjoyed two more thanks to ginger's talented tongue. Back at work, ginger logged into the app waiting to see her wife flirting and carrying on with her plaything again, but nothing showed up on the two cameras. Cursing the fact there were only two, ginger resolved to pick up more on her way home.

With nothing going on at home, ginger focused on work for the first time in weeks. When people started to leave for the day, ginger was shocked at the time. Rushing to collect her things, ginger didn't bother to look at the cameras, and thought everything was normal until she realized her garage door remote was no longer hanging on her visor. It had been there when she left this morning. Pulling into the driveway in front of the garage, ginger opened the app, there in her spot in the garage sat Joe's sports car. Changing views, ginger could see Joe on the lounge chair, with Michelle on her knees between his legs working his massive cock with her mouth. Groaning slightly, ginger parked next to the garage before tip toeing into the house.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,368 Followers