Creating Ginger Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers

That morning both Joe and Michelle had appointments, on her way back from hers, Michelle swung through the parking lot at ginger's work. Using her spare key, she liberated ginger's garage door remote. While ginger had been busy at work, Joe had stopped by for a late lunch, which Michelle took full advantage of!

"Ohhhhhh fuccckkk!" Joe groaned as Michelle's tongue swirled around the head of his cock. "I mean! Wow!"

Stripping out of her work clothes as quietly as possible, ginger slid into the bathroom, still watching Michelle work Joe's shaft with her mouth and hands. It was obvious from the young man's reactions he'd never experienced a bj like that before, thinking about it and watching, ginger was fairly sure she had never experienced one like Michelle was giving Joe either! She seemed to be driven, intently watching her young lover's reactions with burning eyes.

"Holy crap!" Joe's body arched, his hands gripping the sides of the lounger. "Oh my GOD my ASS!" Michelle's eyes gleamed as Joe's cock erupted in her mouth. Unseen to him, she'd lubed her finger with her pussy, then just before Joe came she pushed it inside his ass. "Holy shit!" Joe's body shuddered, it was like watching someone being electrocuted. His hands moved, then re-gripped the lounger, before moving again while his feet slipped on the patio's surface causing his legs to flail awkwardly. "I'm sorry," he collapsed, "I wasn't expecting you to; I didn't, I mean couldn't stop swearing." Michelle milked him with her thumb, squeezing and caressing his balls with her other hand. "Wow, no one's ever," Joe blinked several times as he searched for words, "that was amazing."

"Thank you for that." Michelle said slowly slipping off the lounger and onto her feet. "I don't know what came over me," she said picking up Joe's shorts and shirt, "but I just had to!" Reluctantly, and slowly, standing up to meet her, Joe took his clothing from Michelle.

In the bathroom ginger realized that they'd soon be walking past her, and that she'd made a bit of a mess in the hipster panties she had on. Stepping into her heels, ginger quickly slid into the closet, checking the counter I the bathroom one more time to make sure she'd left a towel behind. The last thing she wanted was a repeat of Steve using the bathroom. Standing in the dark, ginger watched as Joe pulled his shirt on and stepped into his shorts.

"Oh hang on," Ms. Michelle said as she gave his cock one last squeeze, milking another small glob into the palm of her hand, "can't forget dessert!"

Taking Joe's arm, Michelle walked him toward the garage all the while wondering if ginger were nearby. As they stepped into the laundry room by the garage door, Michelle noticed a bag out of place and had her answer. She decided to have a bit of fun at ginger's expense, knowing she would hear it firsthand.

"Tomorrow at 6 works for you right?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah," Joe happily replied, "I can't wait!"

"Me either!" Michelle responded. "The good news is tonight you won't have to jerk off while thinking about me," pausing for a moment, she continued, "not that I minded at all."

"After what you just did with your mouth," Joe said embarrassed by his profanity, "I think I need a rest."

"I think that's best," Michelle teased, "make sure he's good and rested up for tomorrow for me." Joe chuckled. "I plan on seeing just how many times a young stud like you can cum in a night!" ginger couldn't hear what Joe'd said after that, he was obviously in the garage and his voice was muffled. "Oh no Sweetheart," she heard Ms. Michelle say to him, "I'm keeping you here late tomorrow night, you'd better hold onto the garage door opener. It'll be bad enough I'll be screaming your name, I don't want the neighbors to see your car too!"

Even before ginger heard the garage door close, Ms. Michelle opened the closet door, on her face was a wicked grin. "I brought you a present sissy!" She said pressing her palm to ginger's lips. Sticking her tongue out, ginger could taste the last remnants of Joe's cum that Ms. Michelle had milked from him. He was salty and strong, yet heavenly tasting. Eagerly licking Ms. Michelle's hand, ginger found herself wanting more. "Hang on baby girl." Ms. Michelle instructed as she pulled her hand away.

Grabbing ginger by the back of the neck Ms. Michelle pulled their mouths together, plunging her tongue into her sissy's mouth. Moaning deeply, ginger could taste Joe on her tongue. It was undeniably intoxicating. Finding herself looking forward to tasting more of Joe the next night, ginger now couldn't wait either.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers