Creating Ginger Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,374 Followers

"Thank you so much for this," Michelle's voice cracking with emotion, "I don't deserve such a loving, and caring partner as I have in you!"

"I love you Michelle!" replied an equally emotional ginger. "I only want the best for you."

"I love you," Michelle's voice fluttered as she spoke, "and don't forget to put your heels on when you get upstairs."

Watching ginger dash up the stairs, Michelle took a deep breath before turning to meet Joe. As she walked through the living room Joe entered, stopping in his tracks at the sight of Michelle. Judging by her date's reaction, the time and money spent this morning had paid off already.

"Uh, wow!" Joe's words caught in his throat as he looked over Michelle. "You look amazing!"

"Well thank you!" Michelle was giddy at his compliment but even more so by his reaction to seeing her. Flinging her arms around Joe's neck, she pulled herself to him, kissing him deeply. Feeling his hands on her bare back while her tongue danced with his sent a tingle through Michelle's body. She started to wonder if they'd make it through dinner! "You look quite handsome yourself." Michelle replied reluctantly pulling her lips from his.

Joe's muscular body was only partly hidden by the athletic cut dress shirt and pants he wore. His physical reaction to Michelle's outfit had also been evident as she'd pressed her body to his, she knew what he held in his pants was not fully aroused, but she certainly felt it reach for her through the material. That would have to wait. Michelle had a plan for the evening, and it didn't include wasting an exquisitely prepared meal for a torrid romp in bed. Dessert was supposed to come after dinner after all. She wasn't the only one waiting for dessert after all.

Taking Joe's arm, Michelle led him to the dining room, sitting in the chair on the corner of the table from him, ginger watched from the bedroom as their flirty conversation and actions picked up right where they'd left off. Michelle seemed positively enchanted by the young stud who struggled to lift his eyes from her chest or off her legs. Tapping her foot anxiously, ginger found herself trying to implore them through the phone to eat quicker! While they didn't seem ready to progress, ginger was more than ready to dive between her wife's legs and feast on her cum filled pussy.

"I just need to clear the table." Michelle said as she slowly stood.

"I can help." Joe said attempting to stand only to find Michelle's fingers pressing against his chest.

"Oh I need you to stay right there," Michelle's voice was almost commanding in tone, "I have plans for you."

"What about the dishes and stuff?" Joe asked as he watched Michelle saunter slowly to the kitchen.

"Oh the maid will get them in the morning." She replied flashing the camera in the living room a saucy grin causing ginger to blush.

"I guess I'll have more than just Michelle to clean up!" ginger giggled adjusting her aching cock.

Watching her wife approach Joe, who was still seated at the table, ginger noticed a look on Michelle's face she didn't recognize. There was a determination in her eyes. Michelle leaned forward, her breasts almost falling out of her dress, as she cupped her lover's face in one hand while gripping his thigh with her other. Joe's hands went to Michelle's shapely legs, gliding effortlessly up them, slowly lifting her dress as she moved to straddle him. Their mouths meeting, ginger swallowed hard as she watched Michelle settle into Joe's lap, her hand firmly holding the back of his head as she forcefully kissed him.

"I've been wondering all night," Joe said between deep kisses, "what you had on under this dress!"

"I didn't want anything to get in the way!" Michelle whispered pulling the knot of Joe's tie free. "You know what they say, sometimes less is more!"

Michelle's hands deftly unbuttoned Joe's shirt as they continued to kiss passionately. Cursing that she should have gotten more cameras, ginger could only guess where Joe's hands were based on the movement of his arms. He was certainly touching her everywhere within reach and she had no intent on stopping him. Joe's hands finally came off Michelle's body, only long enough for her to pull his shirt out of the way.

"We need to go upstairs," Michelle's words a mixture of ravenous lust and desperation, "now!" Joe grabbed Michelle tightly, lifting them both as he stood, before awkwardly walking them toward the stairs. "It will be faster if we both run." Michelle panted.

Surprised by their sudden ascent of the stairs, ginger had to scurry into the bedroom closet as she heard them approaching. Closing the louvered bedroom closet doors behind her, ginger could see their shadows as they crashed into the bedroom. Changing the view on her phone to the camera opposite the bed, Joe had Michelle in his arms, his hands desperately searching for the zipper of her dress while her's squeezed between their bodies to undo his belt and pants. They both let out a sigh of relief as they freed the other from their zippers. Backing away slightly, Michelle's dress fell to the floor as she pushed Joe's pants past his hips.

"I see you didn't want anything to get in the way either!" She chided as Joe struggled to step out of his shoes, socks and pants.

"I'd have walked out of the house naked if I knew my parents wouldn't question me!" He replied pulling Michelle into his arms again. Feeling her move as she tried to step out of one of her shoes, Joe stopped before timidly asking, "Can you leave those on? Your legs look just so sexy in them!" Michelle winked while pushing her foot back into the tall heel. She doubted she'd be spending much time on her feet so why not?

Lifting Michelle off the ground again, her legs wrapped around his body, ginger watched in amazement as Michelle's arm squeezed between them so she could guide Joe's raging hardon inside her. Moving to the camera opposite them, ginger covered her mouth to keep from making a sound as Joe's cock slowly disappeared.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Michelle groaned loudly as she lowered herself onto him. She was almost wet enough to take him all at once. Almost. Lifting herself a couple times, Michelle finally buried him as deep inside her as their bodies allowed. "OHHHHH FUCK!!" Michelle cried out orgasming already.

"That was intense!" Joe replied shocked by how quickly Michelle had climaxed.

"Well, we've been waiting a while for this moment." Michelle, flush with embarrassment replied.

Walking them toward the wall just outside the closet ginger hid in, Joe pressed Michelle's body against it, lifting her legs one at a time until his arms were against the backs of her thighs. His body and cock, along with his hands on her ass, pinned Michelle against the wall barely a foot from ginger. Slowly moving his hips, Joe started sliding his cock in and out of Michelle while staring into her eyes.

"You seemed to enjoy that," Joe teased slightly, "let's see if we can do that again!"

"Yes, please!" Michelle moaned in response.

Slowly increasing his pace, ginger's senses filled with her wife's agreed upon infidelity. Not only could she see them through the louvered doors, but also in high definition on her phone, ginger could also smell and hear them. Quietly standing in the closet, close enough to touch them, ginger could see Michelle's left calf and high heel shorn foot sticking perpendicularly from the wall. With each hard thrust, he grunted, she moaned and the left leg bobbed up and down.

With each thrust Michelle managed to blurt out a word with each thrust proclaiming just what she thought of Joe's cock, all within arm's reach of her hidden sissy husband. "Oh! My! God! Your! Cock! Is! Just! So! Big! And! Beau! Ti! Ful!"

"You haven't had bigger?" Joe's voice had a tone of cockiness to it. "Your husband's cock isn't this big?" He asked with a firm thrust holding his cock as deep inside Michelle as he could.

"Ohhhhhh no!" Michelle blurted. "He's definitely not this big!" Pulling out and thrusting into her again, Michelle continued. "He could NEVER fuck me like this!"

Humiliation washed over ginger as Michelle stated ginger could never fuck her like that. Although, ginger knew she never could, even before becoming ginger, it was embarrassing to hear her bellow it out to her new lover. Wondering if it were possible to feel less like a man, hiding in the closet dressed like a maid, feet aching from high heels and struggling to use her phone because of the fake nails, ginger found herself in a state of confused humiliation and arousal. Regardless, she couldn't stop them and truth be told, she really didn't want to either. As she watched on the screen, it seemed detached from reality as Joe buried his cock in the stunning woman pinned against the wall. Their musk filling ginger's nose, their words, which further humiliating ginger, ringing in her ears while Michelle clawed Joe's shoulders and back. She was about to orgasm again!

"Ohhhhh right there!" Michelle pleaded. "Right where my husband could never reach with his cock!"

Little did the two of them know, ginger orgasmed at the same time as Michelle, thankfully her profanity laced exclamation covered any sound ginger made. Joe tenderly carried Michelle to the bed, setting her down on it, then walking to the bathroom. Unsure of what he was doing, ginger thought about trying to rescue Michelle, who'd barely moved since being put down. Returning a moment later, Joe helped Michelle sit up, giving her a glass of water she greedily took. As there was no way ginger could rescue Michelle, she carefully moved to her knees in the small closet.

"Thank you," Michelle weakly said while handing the almost empty glass back to Joe, "I don't know what came over me, I've never O'd that hard in my life!"

"I'm glad I can do that for you." Joe was slightly embarrassed by the praise.

"Me too!" Michelle's body shuddered as an aftershock rolled through her. "I'm also glad all the windows are closed, I couldn't imagine looking my neighbors in the eye tomorrow after they heard me screaming!"

"Imagine if you yelled my name by accident!" Joe laughed, falling back on the bed, his legs still hanging off.

Michelle seemed to have renewed energy, slowly moving herself until she was straddling her young stud. Kissing Joe deeply, Michelle again guided his cock inside her, teasing him by only taking half his length inside her.

"So would you like that Baby?" She said rolling her hips and licking his upper lip. "Would you like me to scream your name?" Joe's face flushed at her question. "I'm usually not much of a screamer," Michelle moved slowly, deliberately, using Joe's cock to her advantage to slowly build her orgasm, "but I've never felt as full before either." Looking up at the window sill nearby, Michelle spied the camera giving it a wink. "But your cock is just soooo fucking big!"

"You do have quite the potty mouth!" Joe teased while trying to push Michelle further down his shaft.

"Yeah?" Michelle felt a sudden rush of excitement. "Is that a bad thing?" She asked looking down at her lover. Looking back at the camera she continued, "Should I be punished?" Michelle lifted herself so only the tip of Joe remained inside her, watching his desperation to get his cock inside her. "Maybe a spanking?" Michelle said before plunging herself onto Joe's shaft, fully impaling herself.

"Ohhh God!" Joe groaned loudly. "You want me to spank you!?!"

"Well, I could spank you," Michelle coyly answered, "but I'd much rather ride you instead!"

Michelle soon got what she'd asked for, her eyes going wide as Joe's hand landed on her ass with a loud smack. She couldn't even describe the level of arousal she felt. Looking straight ahead, knowing she was staring into ginger's eyes, while her young buck filled her pussy in their marital bed, and now spanked her ass. It was almost enough to make her orgasm again!

"Ohhhhhh again Baby!" Michelle cooed. "Again and I'll scream anything you want!" Joe didn't react. "Oh come on now," Michelle teased, holding his wrist to guide his hand back to her ass, "you were brave enough to ask me to keep my heels on!" Leaning forward, her mouth next to his ear, giving his ear lobe a nibble, Michelle whispered her breathy request, "Tell me what you want, what you've ever wanted to try with a woman, and we can do it together!"

Sitting up quickly, Michelle plunged her body onto his shaft again, lifting her knees to press against him with her body weight. Joe spanked her ass again, a loud smack filled the room as well as ginger's ears. The look on Michelle's face was pure delight from ginger's view.

"Oh yes Joe!" Michelle bellowed. "Smack my ass!" He did just that, pausing momentarily to rub her warming bottom. "Yes JOE!" Michelle quickly found out calling out her lover's name drove him to please her more. If she had the ability she'd have laughed at how easily they could be manipulated, her sissy husband hiding and horny in the closet was a definite sign of that. "YES JOE! FILL ME WITH THAT FAT FUCKING COCK!"

Michelle's desperate cries filled the house, screaming out Joe's name and all but begging him not to stop. Barely 10 feet away, ginger's teddy was a soaked mess, and a puddle was slowly forming between her knees. Not only had she never seen her wife have sex with anyone else, ginger had never seen Michelle react like this to sex. Spanking Michelle's ass had never crossed ginger's mind, now Joe was turning her pale butt hot pink just like ginger's nails. Wanting to cover her hears, ginger doubted it would do any good with how loudly Michelle was screaming. Even if Michelle had lost her voice, ginger could hear everything, she was able to hear their bodies slapping together, the sloppy sound of his cock filling Michelle's pussy as she thrust downward on him and she could still see the orgasmic bliss filling the small screen.

Michelle orgasmed hard, flooding their bodies and saturating the bed before she collapsed onto Joe's chest. Watching in amazement, Joe pushed Michelle's left leg forcing her to straighten it, before holding her tightly and rolling them over. With her now underneath him, Joe firmly planted his feet on the floor, deftly lifting Michelle's legs to his shoulders and firmly grabbing her hips tugging her toward him so her ass almost hung off the bed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhggggeeeezzzzzzuuuuussssss!" Michelle groaned loudly.

Their bodies slapped together as Joe plunged his cock inside Michelle again and again, causing Michelle to only be louder than before. Joe was slamming his cock into Michelle so hard the bed lurched with each hard thrust, ginger couldn't stop watching feeling her cock stretch for room in the tight fitting teddy.

Thrashing on the bed, Michelle's torrent of profanity was punctuated by another loud orgasm. Mercifully, Joe gave her a couple minutes to recover, letting her rest her legs against his chest. Even through the camera across the room, ginger could see how heavily Michelle was breathing. Barely able to focus her eyes, Michelle felt the perspiration covering her body. Joe was still inside her, his magnificently hard cock still invading her body. Michelle thought she could feel the ridge, and thick veins running through it.

"Oh my God," Michelle blurted weakly, "I don't think I can survive this!"

"You mean your husband doesn't fuck you like this?" Joe teased.

"He can't," Michelle panted, "not like this! Never like this! Are you ever going to cum?"

"I will soon," Joe smirked, "but it usually takes me a while, I'm not really good at quickies."

"No shit." ginger groused in the closet under her breath.

"Need some more water?" Joe asked as he eased her legs downward.

"Yes, please!" Michelle's voice conveyed her exhaustion.

Looking at the phone, ginger realized Joe had been screwing Michelle for over an hour at this point! Even in her prime ginger could barely last an hour, as he walked back into the room with a fresh glass of water Joe didn't look the least bit tired. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Michelle's head was spinning, of all the workouts Joe had put her through this summer, this was by far the most intense. Looking down, Michelle had to chuckle as she'd completely forgotten that her heels were still on her feet!

"So tell me," Michelle said extending one of her legs outward, "why the heels?" She smiled as Joe looked away blushing slightly. "Sweetie," Michelle took his hand pulling him to her, "we're in my bedroom doing the most intimate things together, you can tell me."

"My dad has a stash of old Playboys in the attic," Joe stared at the floor, unable to look upward, "the women always had on lingerie and heels, and I always thought that was super sexy."

Gradually sliding off the bed, Michelle hugged her young stud, kissing him softly. "Thanks for sharing Sweetie," Michelle snuggled into his arms as she spoke, then whispered the remainder in his ear knowing ginger couldn't hear, "maybe next time I'll wear something like that." Joe beamed with excitement, squeezing Michelle tightly in his arms.

Unsure of what had just happened, and in no position to find out, ginger watched as Michelle slowly climbed onto the bed facing the camera on the window sill. With a wink and slow lick of her upper lip, Michelle turned to her plaything calling him onto the bed. Settling quickly between her legs, Joe rubbed his cock against Michelle's sore pussy. She winced slightly as he began working his shaft back inside her. It didn't take long for Joe's hips to meet Michelle's ass. As sore as she was, he felt painfully wonderful stretching her insides to accommodate his size.

"Now be a dear," Michelle looked over her shoulder giving her lover a smoldering gleam, "and fill me with your cum!"

Joe shivered with excitement, letting his hands slowly slither into place on Michelle's hips before thrusting into her. Once again Michelle's loud cries filled the house, echoing down the hall, as Joe jackhammered her pussy with abandon. It took seemingly forever for ginger, knees aching, eyes glued to the screen watching her wife beg and her lover respond with a hard thrust. To ginger it seemed as if Joe actually stared at her through the camera while he fucked Michelle, shaking it off, ginger watched as her wife's face contorted and twisted between pleasure and pain.

"Cum for me Joe! Please!" Michelle begged. Feeling his hand move up her back, Michelle moaned loudly as Joe's fingers intertwined in her destroyed curls. "OHHHHHHH!" Michelle couldn't speak, words failed her at that moment. All she could do was stare at the camera as Joe ravaged her pussy.

"I'm going to cum!" Joe finally howled.

Her body spasming violently, as if tied to an electric chair, Michelle shoved a hand underneath her body trying to catch their mutual orgasm as they both exploded. Michelle's wide open mouth emitted no sound, her eyes wide open but seeing nothing. In the closet ginger's cock was hard and still leaking. After several more hard thrusts Joe released his grip on Michelle's hair, her body slowly fell forward on the bed in a heap. Kneeling over her triumphantly, Joe surveyed his conquest before crawling next to her. They kissed softly as Michelle rolled slightly onto her back, not wanting to lose any more of his seed which was slowly seeping out of her.

"That was amazing!" Joe said staring into Michelle's eyes.

"Yes you were!" Michelle giggled, kissing him again while a small aftershock burned through her body.

"I wish I could spend the night." Joe earnestly said.

"Me too," Michelle replied wholeheartedly, "but that would be tough to explain." Moving up to his knees, Joe was shocked when Michelle grasped his cock somewhat firmly, milking the last of his seed onto her chest. "I'm sure we can manage something further down the road," Michelle winked before taking her cum coated thumb into her mouth sucking it clean, "but tonight isn't a sleep over night." Winking, Michelle pulled Joe in for one last, deep kiss before sending him on his way.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,374 Followers