Creating Ginger Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up in the closet, ginger changed the camera view in time to watch Joe step into his pants as he walked toward the door to the garage. Stepping out of the closet, heading to the bed, ginger watched as Joe slid into his car while the garage door opened. As the garage door closed behind the exiting car, ginger climbed onto the bed, concerned about her still unmoving wife.

"I have a present for you," Michelle weakly said lifting her cum filled hand toward ginger, "eat up sissy." Hesitating a bit, Michelle lifted her hand toward ginger's mouth. "I said eat up!" Her voice regaining strength.

Plunging her mouth into Michelle's cupped hand, ginger sucked and slurped the white liquid gold like a sissy possessed. Even moaning slightly as she tasted their mixed juices, ginger all but forgot what she'd witnessed, and was now lost in her submissive world. Sucking and licking each of Michelle's fingers, ginger felt a warmth fill her body. Was it his warmth? She didn't care, she just wanted more. Michelle rolled onto her back, spreading her legs which felt as if they weighed 200 pounds each. Her other hand was pressed against her sore pussy, holding back what remained inside her.

"It's all yours baby girl," Michelle's voice tired, horse and strained, "but I can't hold it back much longer, I'm spent."

Moving quickly, ginger lay between Michelle's legs, pressing her mouth to Michelle's fingers not waiting for the flood. Pushing her tongue between Michelle's coated fingers, ginger sucked and slurped everything she could out of Michelle, even pushing on Michelle's abdomen to try to get more. Unable to sate her need, ginger's tongue plunged between Michelle's ass cheeks as she found what had already seeped out there. Lifting Michelle's thighs, ginger's tongue slowly dragged between Michelle's ass cheeks searching for anything to fill ginger's need. Convinced she'd found ever drop of Joe that she could, ginger kissed her way up Michelle's body, happily finding several more pools of him on her chest.

"Was it everything you wanted baby girl?" Michelle asked cupping ginger's face.

"He came so much," ginger fell into Michelle's arms, "and I still want more."

"That can be arranged," Michelle said slipping her hand between ginger's body and her own, "come be where a real man has been!"

"Ohhhhhh Michelle!" ginger bleated as Michelle guided her cock inside her. Michelle was normally fairly tight around ginger, she'd been doing keigls for years, and while ginger wasn't small she suddenly felt tiny inside her wife's pussy. "Geez Michelle," ginger desperately tried to thrust inside her, wanting to cum so badly, "I feel so small inside you right now!"

"My sweet little sissy husband," Michelle taunted, "stomach full of a real man's cum after watching him fuck me, and now you can't even get off!" It was almost as humiliating as hearing Michelle tell Joe how small ginger was compared to him. "Now I can barely feel you inside me baby girl!"

Clamping her hand around her swollen shaft, ginger's desperation grew quicker than her humiliation as Michelle continued to tease and taunt her. The heels she had on slipped on the bed as ginger tried franticly to get some kind of rhythm. Joe had fucked Michelle for close to two hours, now ginger could barely get off.

"Ohhhhhhh I'm gonna cum!" A frenzied ginger exclaimed.

"You're going to lick it all up aren't you sissy?"

"YES MS!" Exclaimed ginger. "Anything! Anything you want! Please just let me cum!"

"Cum sissy," Michelle instructed giving ginger's ass a firm spank, "cum then be a good little sissy and lick me clean again!"

Doing just that, ginger emptied her swollen balls into Michelle, stroking and milking the last of her before finally sliding out without so much as a moan from Michelle. Laying her head on Michelle's chest for a moment, ginger felt the pressure of Michelle's hands on her shoulders guiding her downward.

"You know it's best fresh!" Michelle grinned as she pushed ginger back between her legs.

Devouring Michelle again, ginger found herself almost as aroused as she had licking Joe's cum from Michelle's pussy. Still, it wasn't the same. There was something decadent about sucking Joe out of her, but how would ginger ever tell Michelle she wanted it to happen again? As much of a struggle as it was to watch Michelle react the way she did, ginger couldn't deny they could only replicate the pleasure they experienced tonight by agreeing to have Joe in their bed again.

"Did you get it all baby girl?"

"I think so Ms. Michelle." Answered ginger.

"Last time you lifted my legs to make sure," Michelle teased, "you should do that again, I don't want to wake up with dried sissy juice between my ass cheeks!"

When ginger had done it before, it had been without thought. It was easy to see the river of milky seed making its way between Michelle's butt cheeks. It didn't matter where it was going, ginger wanted it! Now she had to push Michelle's legs upward to do it again.

"That's a good girl," Michelle snickered, "just make sure you brush your teeth really good before you kiss me goodnight tonight!"

"Yes, Ms." Blushed ginger.

"Now, take my heels off for me, and put them in my closet where they belong." Immediately complying, ginger stood dutifully by the bed awaiting Ms. Michelle's next command. "I need to shower," Michelle tentatively moved to the edge of the bed as she spoke, "while I do that you can strip the bed, put the dirty sheets in the hamper, get the rose sheets out of the linen closet and remake the bed."

"Yes, Ms." Adding a little curtsey to her response.

"That was cute sissy," Michelle stood unsteadily on her feet for a moment before easing her way to the bathroom, "you should do that more often. Oh and be quick about the bed, I'm exhausted from my Lover, and want to go to bed soon!"

"Yes, Ms.!" Eagerly replied ginger with a deeper curtsey.

Just before disappearing into the bathroom, Michelle stuck her head out the door, watching ginger pull the soiled sheets to her face and inhaling deeply. "I love you ginger!"

"I love you Ms.!" Replied ginger deeply embarrassed that she'd been caught with her face buried in the wet spot.

Doing as she was told, ginger stripped the bed, remaking it with the rose colored sheets as instructed. In spite of the pain in her legs and feet ginger needed to show how worthy she was to Ms. Michelle. With the bed fully made just as Ms. Michelle shut off the shower, ginger collected the soiled sheets to bring them to the laundry room, making sure to bury her face in them several more times along the way. When ginger returned to the bedroom, Ms. Michelle was fast asleep in bed. Changing out of her lingerie uniform and heels, ginger put on a short black baby doll with matching bottoms before making her way through the bathroom. As ordered, ginger brushed her teeth extra well, before turning in for the night.

Slipping under the feminine sheets, ginger lightly kissed her wife on the lips rousing Ms. Michelle slightly. Touching the side of her sissy husband's face, Michelle pulled ginger to her, wrapping her arms around ginger before rolling onto her back. Lying with her head on Michelle's chest, ginger's legs wrapped into her wife's as they drifted off to sleep together.

Waking the next morning ginger found herself alone in bed, her head still spinning from the night before and her balls swollen inside the tiny black panties she had on. Slipping into a pair of 3" heels, ginger went downstairs to find Michelle, who was sitting on the patio drinking coffee wearing a red satin looking nightgown with a swath of floral lace across her left breast and belly button to her right hip. It was obvious that was the only thing she had on. Sitting, sipping coffee they discussed the previous night and the events of past few months.

"It's obvious we both enjoyed last night tremendously, right?"

"Yes, we did," earnestly answered ginger, "I can't believe how much we both enjoyed it, and I'm sure Joe did too."

Just then Michelle received a text, "Speak of the well-hung devil!" She smirked. "He's coming over to return the garage door opener and say goodbye." Seeing the sadness in her wife's eyes, ginger wasn't sure what to do. "He's going to keep it though," Michelle said matter of factly, "you can listen in while I tell him how things will be from now on here."

Before ginger could say anything, Michelle was up and walking toward the garage. The door opened as they approached, causing ginger to duck into the bathroom closet and pull up the app on her phone while Michelle brazenly walked into the garage. As Joe pulled all the way in, Michelle shut the garage door behind him. Confused, Joe got out of the car, approaching Michelle who was on the steps by the camera ginger was watching through.

"How's your ass?" Joe said with a wry smile as he approached. "I was kinda hard on it with those spanks last night."

"It wasn't the only thing you were hard on!" Michelle replied throwing her arms over his shoulders and kissing him deeply. "If you were concerned," Michelle said breaking their kiss for a moment then plunging her tongue back into Joe's mouth, "you'd ask how my pussy was!"

"Hah!" Joe laughed, "Okay, how's your pussy?"

"Looking forward to another go round with you!" Michelle responded. "When are you back visiting again?"

"Three weeks I guess," Joe replied while his hands roamed Michelle's body, "what do you have in mind?"

"I'm working on that," she teased, arching her back as his hands grabbed her butt, "how long is your drive to school?"

"About 90 minutes depending on traffic." He replied leaning down to kiss her neck.

"Text me when you leave," Michelle's voice was breathy as Joe touched and kissed her with abandon, "I'll make sure that by the time you get here I'll be alone." Joe grunted, not stopping his actions. "Keep the garage door opener," she cooed, "and just show up, just make sure you text first."

"Are you serious?" Joe finally grasped what he was being told. "What about your ...?"

"Don't worry, he travels a lot, which is why I get lonely," Michelle pouted slightly selling her little white lie, "so it should be easy."

"What if I get, you know, in a mood during the week?"

"Well, if you don't want to play on cam like we did yesterday," Michelle said reaching for Joe's cock, rubbing him through his shorts, "then you'd better text and give me 90 minutes to get ready."

Joe couldn't believe what he was hearing. Michelle was basically allowing him an any time he wanted booty call! He couldn't imagine he had that kind of luck.

"Tell you what," Michelle leaned in, whispering into the ear away from the camera and microphone, "if you send me pics of lingerie you find really hot, I'll see what I can do to find it and wear it for you." Joe's head shot back, his eyes staring into hers. "Anything, don't be shy."

"Okay." Joe blinked several times before coiling his arms around Michelle giving her a bear hug and twirling her in the garage. "I'll hold you to that!"

"I sure as hell hope so!" Michelle replied. "See you in three weeks Lover?"

"See you in three weeks!"

Joe bounded into his car, almost hitting the garage door in his excitement as he pulled out. Michelle waved him off, then headed into the house coming face to face with ginger.

"You can't be serious!" A furious ginger blurted.

"If you'd like to tell him you want your door opener back," Michelle said putting her hands on her hips, "go right ahead and chase him down!" Lowering her head ginger knew that wasn't an option. "Just for that little outburst you get to spend the rest of the day in your cage, and maybe tonight too," Michelle took ginger's hand leading her back to the patio, "but until we go get it, I have other needs for you to address, and you need to make up for losing your place." Michelle hiked up her nightgown, sitting in the patio chair and pushing ginger between her legs. "I'll let you know when I'm done!" She instructed with a wink.