Creating Ginger Ch. 08

Story Info
Michelle takes ginger on a shopping trip.
7.8k words
4.72
15.2k
17

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,372 Followers

Author's note: This is a story of a loving, married couple who wanted to expand their boundaries. It involves crossdressing, gender play and their foray into dominance and submission. If these are not topics you are interested in, then please move along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michelle awoke to the smell of coffee, which as of late had become her second favorite way to wake up. The positive side to awaking to the smell of coffee instead of ginger's head between her legs meant the chance of bladder distress was far less. Although, Michelle giggled as she stretched and thought further, waking up after a vivid dream sometimes just demanded ginger's tongue be put to use.

"Speaking of bladder distress." Michelle groused as she slid out of the bed.

Downstairs in the kitchen, wearing a snug fitting red lace nightie, matching hipster bikinis and 3" heels, ginger contently made breakfast hoping to deliver it to Michelle in bed. While last weekend Joe had been home, this weekend he would be at college, meaning ginger would have Michelle all to herself. With the obvious exception of texts, or calls, but it was mid-term season and Joe was deeply engrossed in his studies.

"Something smells good," Michelle said as she entered the kitchen making a b-line for the coffee pot.

"I have your coffee ready Ms.!" An excited ginger exclaimed.

"How thoughtful," Michelle replied letting her fingers graze ginger's back, "and you made it perfectly!"

"Thank you, Ms.!"

"How is it out?" Michelle asked preferring to enjoy breakfast on the patio most mornings.

"Rainy and wet unfortunately." Replied ginger.

"That's fine," Michelle sipped her coffee before continuing, "we have a busy day today and lounging around outside isn't really an option."

Looking at her wife, ginger was slightly disappointed they would be changing into normal clothing soon. Michelle's pale pink nightgown hugged her figure perfectly, and the strategically placed lace flowers adorning the top gave ginger just a hint of her wife's chest and nipples. Michelle saw where ginger's eyes were lingering, then pressed her arms forward and together squeezing her chest, which caused ginger to let out a slight moan.

"Such a horny baby girl!" Michelle chided.

Sitting at the table in the kitchen, Michelle and ginger enjoyed a light yet quick breakfast before heading upstairs to get ready. As Michelle showered and shaved ginger tidied up the bedroom and made the bed. Calling ginger in after her shower, Michelle had ginger rub her favorite lotion into her skin then brush out Michelle's hair. Two things ginger always enjoyed greatly. While ginger showered Michelle dressed then laid out what ginger would wear today. It would be quite the departure for ginger, but Michelle was ready. Stepping out of the bathroom wearing a long hot pink robe, ginger surveyed the bed which where Michelle would lay out her wardrobe for the day.

"That's more than I usually wear!" ginger said with a flutter of uncomfortableness in her voice. "Sneakers?"

"Aren't they cute!?!" Michelle gushed over the bright white Nike cross trainers.

"Yes, Ms.," ginger unnerved response as she surveyed the other items, "are those jeans for me too?"

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves here baby girl," Michelle said handing ginger a pink and white striped thong, "one article of clothing at a time."

The small thong barely contained ginger's anatomy, but she loved the way it felt and looked. There was white lace along the sides and a small pink bow just above where the material disappeared between her butt cheeks. Michelle had ginger add a nude camisole before handing her sissy husband a pair of jeans.

"Are these women's jeans Ms.?" Asked ginger as she stepped into them.

"Does it matter?" Michelle quipped.

"I guess not Ms." Replied ginger as she pulled the jeans up.

The jeans seemed to sit right where her normal jeans sat, maybe they were a bit snugger through the seat, crotch and thighs but it wasn't that bad. It wasn't like ginger had to suck in her stomach to zip them after all. While ginger typically wore a relaxed fitting jean these were definitely not relaxed. Next came a light blue dress shirt. Not noticing any issue ginger put it on, only realizing when she tried to button it that the buttons were on the other side. There was no need to ask, ginger knew women's blouses buttoned from the opposite side of men's, the blue shirt she'd just put on was actually a blue blouse. The blouse was to short to be tucked in, which meant ginger would have to be careful picking things up as the jeans thong or cami could become visible quickly.

"No need to worry sissy," Michelle said helping ginger with the buttons, "most people are not observant enough to even notice."

"Okay Ms." Replied ginger dutifully.

"Are you nervous baby girl?" Michelle asked as she lightly touched ginger's arms.

"A bit," swallowing hard ginger continued, "I mean obviously we are going out, and I'm wearing women's clothing out." Shifting on her bare feet ginger continued, "I know Halloween I went out, but this is different."

"I think I can modify things to make it work for you sweetie," Michelle's voice was soothing, which helped to calm ginger, "tell you what, undo your jeans."

As ginger undid the jeans Michelle walked behind her to the nightstand. Turning to see ginger starting to step out of the jeans, Michelle snickered, then stopped her sissy husband. "I said undo them baby girl," Michelle teased, "not take them off. Now lean over the bed." Confused ginger turned to face her wife who simply reiterated her command. "I said lean over the bed."

Complying, ginger leaned onto her hands, feet flat on the floor with her jeans around her knees. Quickly figuring out the modification of the plan didn't mean changing ginger's clothing, ginger felt her thong slowly slip over her hips and down her legs. Michelle's lubed fingers slid between ginger's butt cheeks, causing her to arch her back. While she somewhat hated her bodies new natural reaction to Michelle's fingers sliding over her puckered hole, ginger couldn't deny how much she enjoyed it. Thinking Michelle was going to slip a plug into her ass, ginger was surprised to feel something smaller slide all the way inside her. It was quickly followed by a second. Feeling something small still in her anal canal, ginger took the tissue Michelle handed her to clean herself.

"How do those feel?" Michelle asked as she cleaned her hands.

"Okay I guess Ms."

"Let's try answering that now!" Michelle said as she held up her phone, doing something with the screen. Immediately feeling not one, but two vibrations deep inside her, ginger let out a soft moan while her sissy cock sprung to life. "Oh I'd say you don't mind those at all do you?" Nodding, ginger's body lurched when the two vibrating eggs bounced off each other inside her ass. Turning them down to low, Michelle spoke again. "Now, be a good girl and pull up your thong and jeans," she ordered, "then put on your socks and sneakers." Simply nodding, ginger complied.

The thin white ankle socks had a small pink Nike logo on them, which ginger failed to notice as she sat on her vibrating ass on the bed. With the sneakers tied, ginger stood following Michelle down the stairs. Similarly clad, Michelle had on a pair of snug fitting boot cut jeans, with a maroon v-neck top and black flat boots.

"I forgot my wallet and keys Ms." A somewhat panicked ginger said as they reached the kitchen.

"Oh I grabbed them already," Michelle smiled wickedly handing ginger a small black designer clutch, "there's no way either will fit in those jeans after all!"

"Won't people think this is a purse Ms.?" ginger replied weakly.

"I'm sure it's possible," Michelle replied turning the vibrating eggs up slightly, "but you really shouldn't question my intentions, imagine what they'll think if they hear your ass buzzing as you walk by!" Dropping her head and taking the clutch, Michelle decided to emphasize her point. "Or we could change out those comfy sneakers for a really comfy pair of 4 inch heels!"

"No, Ms.! Please!" Pleaded ginger.

"Just relax sissy," Michelle said slowly massaging ginger's crotch, feeling her hardness straining at the denim, "I have a fun day planned for us, just shut that pretty little brain off and follow my lead."

"Yes, Ms."

"Mmmm that could be fun," Michelle said with a gleam in her eye, "a collar and lead!" Groaning in response, ginger's hips were still rolling when Michelle pulled her hand away. "Stop humping the air baby girl," Michelle taunted, "we have errands to run and an appointment!"

While there was a shopping mall within twenty minutes of their home, Michelle drove them to one nearly three times the distance away. Slightly smaller than their nearby mall, the possibility of them being seen by friends was now quite slim. Still, walking into the two level mall, ginger felt as if a spotlight were on her and that everyone knew she was wearing only female clothing as well as had 2 vibrating eggs in her ass. To make matters worse, Michelle then led ginger into every women's clothing store there was in the mall. It wasn't just women's clothing, it was the women's shoe area, as well as stores that sold women's accessories and jewelry. Each item seemingly ended up in a pink bag which ginger then carried.

Making their way to the food court, Michelle ordered their lunch, making sure to refer to ginger as "she" when ordering for her sissy husband. Whether the young woman taking the order heard her or not, ginger was convinced everyone within the food court had heard it. Having to go back to the counter to collect their meals, ginger blushed again when the young woman referred to her as sweetie.

"Don't forget to cross your legs!" Michelle grinned as she spoke knowing ginger's foot would be sticking out toward the aisle.

"Okay." Replied ginger, crossing her legs then realizing by the look on Michelle's face that her answer was unacceptable. "I mean yes, Ms." Looking down, ginger finally noticed the small pink swoosh on the collar of her sock. "Ms.," ginger tersely whispered, "they're pink!"

"No one will notice that baby," Michelle teased, "particularly if you don't sit up and they see that sexy bow on your ass!"

Quickly sitting up straight, ginger pulled down the back of the shirt making sure her thong was covered. Again, she felt as if a spotlight were on her, like anyone passing by could see the small pink bow just above her ass! Regardless of how small the bow, in ginger's racing mind it was two feet around! The buzzing in her ass slowly increased.

"Relax and eat your lunch," Michelle instructed, "we have an appointment later."

Looking over at ginger, Michelle relished in her control over her sissy husband. Truth be told, the mall wasn't that busy, but in ginger's mind it was peak shopping season. There was an older couple sitting behind ginger barely paying attention to anyone, a few guys more interested in their own reflections than anyone or anything else, and a pair of young women two tables back. It was the perfect day for ginger's first outing fully dressed. Finally able to get ginger to focus on eating her meal, Michelle relaxed knowing the remainder of their afternoon would be even better.

"I'm sorry," a young woman said as she walked with her friend to the trash barrel, "I just have to ask where you got those socks? They are adorable!"

Eyes wide, ginger realized the young woman was talking about her socks! Unable to speak, her eyes pleaded with Michelle to answer the question. What ginger prayed would be a simple, quick answer turned into a several minute discussion not only about her socks, but her top, sneakers, jeans and even grooming habits!

"Seriously?" The young woman said bending forward enough to slip her hand up ginger's leg. "No kidding," the woman's eyes wide with excitement, "they are shaved! And so soft too!" Leaning forward, putting her mouth near ginger's ear the young woman whispered, "I think you look sexy!"

"Thank you, Ms.!" Replied ginger unsure of what to really say and praying the conversation would end soon.

"Have a lovely day!" Michelle said as the young women left. "There, that wasn't so bad was it?" It was obvious that ginger was rattled by the whole thing. Turning down the eggs with her phone, Michelle leaned forward, sliding her hand up ginger's thigh. "I bet if I went further," she said softly, "that you're ready to explode right about now, aren't you?"

"I don't understand why," blushed ginger, "but I am hard as a rock and leaking."

"It's okay sweetie," Michelle smiled as she let her fingernails slowly drag down ginger's thigh, "you just like a bit of humiliation." Lowering her head in another blush as Michelle continued, "Let's get out of here, we have one more very fun stop!"

"Fun for who Ms.?" Asked ginger as she picked up the items on the table.

"Both of us actually!" Michelle replied earnestly. "We are lingerie shopping!" Hearing a soft moan escape ginger's lips, Michelle waited patiently for ginger to return so she could pick up the shopping bags, smiling to herself as ginger's thong became visible when she did. "I have to say," Michelle smirked, "those jeans are rather sexy on you!"

"I don't think all of me like them Ms." Replied ginger softly.

Michelle reached around her sissy husband, hooking her thumb in ginger's back pocket while resting her fingers on ginger's ass. It had been something ginger had done when they were dating, and made Michelle happy as a symbol of their role change. The action was not lost on ginger either. When they got to the car Michelle opened the trunk for ginger to put the bags in, then opened the passenger side door for her.

"Thank you Ms." ginger said as she slipped into the passenger seat.

Wherever they were going it was a short drive to a nondescript store in a strip mall. After Michelle opened the door, and took ginger's hand as she got out, she hooked ginger's arm inside her own taking the traditionally male role. For some very odd reason it was comforting to ginger, it made Michelle seem more in charge. Opening the door for them, Michelle escorted ginger inside the store which was tastefully decorated with pictures of women in classic looking lingerie and heels. Recognizing more than a few of them as models, ginger looked around not sure what to take in. On one wall was a loveseat that looked like a pair of lips flanked by two chairs that looked like high heels. It was not your run of the mill lingerie store!

"Oh welcome!" Said a friendly woman's voice from behind ginger, "You must be Michelle," the well-dressed brunette said approaching and giving Michelle a hug, "and that would make you ginger!"

"Um, yes, Ms." Replied for ginger, who also felt the need to curtsey as she responded.

"Well aren't you the absolute cutest thing ever?" The woman said giving ginger a hug. "Why don't we head back," she instructed taking Michelle by the arm and leading them off, "you two are my only appointments today, I made sure of it!"

In the back of the store was a bamboo panel with decorative oriental script in one corner, several mannequins, comfortable chairs and tons of bolts of satin fabric. Guiding Michelle to the screen, the woman turned to face ginger, extending her arm guiding her to a chair.

"Now, ginger you can call me Ms. Constance." Her voice was soothing, with a hint of an Eastern European accent. "First, we are going to get your Mistress taken care of," Ms. Constance said as she lightly touched ginger's arm, "then we can have some fun with you!"

"Yes, Ms. Constance." Replied ginger still unsure of what was going on but taking a seat in one of the high back chairs and crossing her legs.

"We will be right back." Ms. Constance informed ginger before disappearing behind the screen with Michelle.

After a bit of discussion, and some other things that ginger could not hear, Ms. Constance returned sitting next to ginger in the other high back chair. A moment later Michelle emerged, taking ginger's breath away in her appearance. Starting with a pair of towering black patent heels, Michelle wore a pair of black, lace top stockings that stopped an inch below her crotch. She wore a pair of black sheer with a loose floral lace pattern, high waist, cheeky, boycut panties with a corset style ribbon across the back topped off with an equally sheer black demi bra with two single lace roses on each cup.

"I would ask what she thinks," Ms. Constance laughed, "but I think all her words fell out!" Walking over to meet Michelle, Ms. Constance made slight adjustments to Michelle's lingerie while ginger looked on wide eyed and unable to speak. "I think this is perfect," Ms. Constance exclaimed, "and I'm fairly sure someone's jeans are about to rip!"

"It's very sexy!" Michelle cooed looking at herself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful!" ginger was finally able to add.

"Awe!" Michelle gushed in ginger's direction, "You're so sweet baby girl!"

Michelle disappeared behind the screen while ginger attempted to nonchalantly adjust her tight crotch area. Michelle came out in no less than four custom lingerie outfits, all a combination of lace and satin, most high waist panties with sheer floral panels in the front and very little coverage in the back. One was a black satin, longline bustier with removable push-up bra cups and a front hook and eye closure that had ginger drooling.

"Did you like those baby girl?" Michelle asked as she stepped out from behind the privacy screen wearing the heels, endlessly long stockings and a short satin robe.

"They were amazing Ms.!" Eagerly replied ginger. "Did you say I have things to try on now too?"

"Are you excited to try something on ginger?" Michelle teased, giggling to herself as ginger blushed deeply. "Go ahead with Ms. Constance, she will take very good care of you!"

"Yes, come along dear." Ms. Constance said lightly taking ginger by the fingers and leading her behind the screen. "First things first, strip." Somewhat shocked by her polite bluntness ginger started to remove her clothing in the confined space under Ms. Constance's watchful eye. "Oh and let me do something about those," Ms. Constance said as she nudged aside ginger's recently removed sneakers, "a proper sissy is a fan of heels." When Ms. Constance returned ginger stood awkwardly barefoot, hands held tightly in front of her small thong. "Oh those need to go too!"

Under Ms. Constance's watchful eyes ginger removed her thong, putting them with the remainder of her clothing on a small chair behind her. "That's a good girl," Ms. Constance said soothingly with a hint of condescension, "start with this outfit, and here are a pair of heels to wear with them!"

There on a hanger with 4 clips underneath was the lingerie ginger was to put on. It was a combination of black lace panels and dark silver satin. Unclipping the panties, ginger slid them on first. They were low cut bikinis with a silver geometric panel in the front and sheer floral print remaining. The legs were elasticized which would help keep ginger's parts in place while not looking dowdy. Adding a matching garter belt, ginger sat to put on her stockings. While she loved the pair of Wolford stockings, these were different. They were heavier, yet softer and felt amazing as she slid them up her legs. The sheer stocking tops ended barely an inch from the bottom of her panties. Six satin straps extended from the garter belt to the stockings, as the garter belt itself extended well past the top of the panties ginger put them on over her sexy bottoms not wanting to ruin the line they created.

Stepping into the heels, ginger quickly realized she needed to sit to put them on. The heels were black lace up shoes with a half in platform and a pointed toe. They were somewhat comfortable, but they looked amazingly sexy! Immediately falling in love with them, ginger looked them over for a bit before standing up again. Finally came the bra, the bottom of the cups were matching silver panels with two strategically placed roses where her nipples would be. The front close bra had straps that sat out toward the edges of ginger's shoulders.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,372 Followers