Creating Ginger Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle could feel ginger tense. Stabbing into her sissy husband one more time, Michelle rolled her hips against ginger before bellowing her command. "Cup your hand in front of your sissy cock! I don't want you spilling any of that cum!"

Not even able to answer before cumming, ginger simply reacted, catching every bit of her deluge of seed in her hand. Seeing it happen, Michelle quickly orgasmed again, her legs convulse in the mirror as ginger all but collapsed. Holding her sissy husband tightly, Michelle rode through the rush of her orgasm before she was able to compose a thought.

"Clean up that hand baby." Michelle's weak voice eked out behind ginger. Quickly complying, ginger devoured the pool of hot white liquid in her palm. "Know what the best part of this is?" Michelle asked peering over ginger's shoulder at their reflection. "You're not the only one who knows how to hit record on the camera app!"

With her face going as white and the cum she just greedily lapped up, ginger stared at the camera next to the mirror. While there was no outside indication the camera was active, ginger knew that Michelle could easily have recorded everything, including her desperate pleas to cum and how, without a moment of hesitation, she'd gobbled her cum from her hand. Blushing deeply, ginger turned her face away hoping to hide some of her shame. Michelle slowly slid out of ginger, causing her sissy husband to moan slightly in spite of herself. Embarrassed by her moan, ginger suddenly felt empty, which only added to her feelings.

"Be a good little girl," Michelle's tired voice said from behind, "and help me clean up."

Helping Michelle to her feet, ginger became slightly envious when Michelle was able to step out of her heels and ginger couldn't because hers were double knotted. Walking to the bathroom, ginger felt an odd soreness and loose feeling to her ass. Amazed that she felt that way after only a medium size dildo had been inside her, ginger couldn't figure out how Michelle could ever accommodate Joe's massive shaft. Removing the harness, and dropping the dildo into a sink filled with soapy water, Michelle and ginger helped each other disrobe. Michelle turned on the shower, then returned, pulling ginger into the shower with her.

The hot water tingled as it touched ginger's sore bottom, but was a not so subtle reminder as Michelle's soapy hands roamed ginger's bare chest. Acting more as lovers, they washed each other slowly, soapy hands exploring each other's bodies.

"Did you really record tonight?" Finally mustering up the courage to ask, ginger blushed at her question.

"I did indeed!" Michelle beamed as she replied. "Why should I be the only one who gets recorded during sex?" Michelle's fingers grazed ginger's sore hole as she continued. "I figured you would want to be a home porn star too!" Blushing even deeper, ginger felt her excitement grow as Michelle teased her backside. "I'd say, based on your reaction," Michelle smirked as she felt ginger's excitement growing against her abdomen, "that both will happen again as well!"

Closing her eyes, ginger could picture herself on her knees with Michelle behind her, fucking her. The image caused ginger to shudder with excitement. There was something powerful about Michelle, something unexpected, but as much as ginger loved and desired Michelle, she equally desired to please her. All three of those feelings consumed ginger equally. Michelle turned, pouring shampoo into ginger's hand and tilting her head back. Few things felt better than ginger washing her hair and massaging her head. Well, few things outside of sex. With her hair washed and conditioned, Michelle had ginger slip out of the shower so she could shave.

"That's not how my little girl wraps a towel around her body ginger." Michelle said as ginger tried to secure the towel around her waist.

"Sorry, Ms."

"There, that's better," Michelle said as ginger wrapped the towel around her torso, "clean up your toys while I finish up."

Standing at the bathroom sink, a pale pink towel wrapped around her body and her male parts hanging below, ginger washed the strapon and harness Michelle had used on her. In the mirror ginger could watch Michelle shaving her legs, making it increasingly difficult to focus on her task. By the time ginger was done cleaning the toys her erection was undeniable.

"Looks like you're ready to shave too!" Michelle giggled as she held up ginger's pink razor.

"Yes, Ms.!" Blushed ginger.

Stepping into the shower, ginger groaned deeply as Michelle soaped her crotch. Slowly gliding the razor over ginger's male anatomy, Michelle looked up quickly to see ginger's eyes closed deeply and a look of bliss on her face. Half rubbing, half shaving, Michelle kept ginger on edge while shaving her sissy husband, abruptly leaving ginger's crotch alone when she was done. Stepping out of the shower, Michelle wrapped herself in a long terry cloth robe, pulling up a seat on the bathroom vanity. With her legs crossed, Michelle's robe fell open to her hip.

"I'll just stay here while you finish," Michelle teased, "you are an insatiable little girl, I can't leave you alone or else you'll be cumming again in no time!" Blushing deeply in response, ginger knew Michelle was speaking the truth. "Then I'll pick out something adorable for you to wear to bed," Michelle continued, "I do love when you look so sexy for me!"

"I do too Ms."