Creating Ginger Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready," ginger's voice tremored as she spoke, "I just wish I had boobies to fill this sexy bra!"

"Oh hang on," Ms. Constance called out, "I have just the thing!"

Appearing behind the screen, Ms. Constance looked approvingly at ginger, before tucking a heavy breast into each of ginger's cups. They looked and felt real with hard nipples pushing against the small flowers that covered them.

"One last thing," Ms. Constance said as she helped ginger put on a pair of black sheer gloves, "these will complete your outfit." Adding a black ribbon choker, Ms. Constance announced ginger done before escorting her from behind the privacy screen. "What do you think?" Ms. Constance asked stepping aside so Michelle could see everything. "Step up on the podium sweetie, and turn slow so we can see it allll!"

Doing as she was told, ginger delicately stepped onto the small platform, which was set between 3 mirrors. Turning slowly, ginger's eyes glued to her reflection, she couldn't believe how sexy she looked and felt. Facing Michelle and Ms. Constance, ginger crossed one leg in front of the other, placing her hands so her palms faced downward with her fingers pointing outward.

"Well someone looks sexy!" Michelle teased, "I simply love the pose baby girl!" Watching ginger blush and smile made Michelle happy as well. "What do you think?"

"I love it Ms.!" Gushed ginger. "It fits so perfectly and these stockings are so amazing!"

"They are real silk," Ms. Constance instructed, "they will be warm and a bit heavy comparatively, but you'll love them!"

"I do Ms. Constance!

"Want to try something else on?" Ms. Constance asked watching ginger's face light up. "Go take off everything but the stockings and heels and I'll bring you the next one." Scurrying off the pedestal, ginger headed as quickly behind the privacy screen as the heels she had on allowed. "I must say Michelle," Ms. Constance said turning to her client, "she is quite adorable."

"Thank you." Michelle replied unsure of how to address the woman sitting next to her.

"You can call me Connie." She said with a wink. "Now, let me go get her something you'll really love."

Several minutes later Connie led ginger, daintily holding her fingertips, to the pedestal wearing a red satin corset and thong with a black lace overlay. The overlay somewhat covered the heavy boning of the corset, but ginger's rigid frame certainly conveyed the corset's structure.

"What do you think?" Michelle asked thankful that she had not gotten one for herself.

"It's so incredibly," inhaling again, ginger continued, "sexy Ms."

"I'm glad you like it!" Michelle giggled in response not expecting that answer from her sissy husband.

Michelle and Connie had ginger try on two other lingerie outfits before the appointment ended. The last quickly became ginger's favorite consisting of an elegant yet simple garter belt which snugly sat just below her bellybutton extending to her hips on the sides with two straps on each leg. Made of a mostly sheer material all three items had small pink rosettes, ruffles along the hems of the bikinis and across the bottom of the garter belt. The front close bra had ruffles on the cups which matched, as well as a rosette which actually covered the barrel and cam bra closure. Each area where the material met a seam or another piece a rosette was placed. The semi sheer material was pink while the satin panels were white with pastel flowers.

"I take it you like that one!" Michelle teased watching the reaction of her sissy husband as she walked out from behind the screen. "I guess we will call that one a keeper then?"

"Yes! Please, Ms.!" gigner excitedly replied.

"Next thing you know," Connie said as she motioned for ginger to turn around slowly, "she will want to wear it out!" Momentarily ginger looked very hopeful at the idea of walking outside feeling her sexy lingerie against her skin. "I'm sure you could do it," Connie said softly with a reassuring tone, "if you really wanted to sweetie."

"These would never fit under the jeans I wore Ms. Constance," ginger replied touching the ruffles around her hips lightly, "and I wouldn't dare want to ruin this."

"I'm glad you like it so much," Ms. Constance replied proudly, "we can get you out of them for now, then you can put them back on when you get home; if that's okay with the boss."

Pleading with her eyes, ginger looked at Michelle sitting in the nearby chair. Michelle smirked at ginger, giving her a wink, setting her sissy husband's heart alight.

"We will need to make one stop first," Michelle said coolly, "there is something I've wanted to try for a while and that may be the perfect outfit to try it in!"

"Oh please!" Gleefully responded ginger. "Please let's try it!" Michelle nodded, causing ginger to thank her profusely then head to the privacy screen to get changed. "I'll be right out Ms.," blurted ginger, "I can't wait to get home!"

Carrying the bags out to the car, ginger seemed far less anxious about being out in nothing but women's clothing. Surely, the promise of playing dress up with Michelle was a great motivator. The custom lingerie they'd purchased was beyond what either of them had expected. Getting into the driver's seat again, Michelle gave ginger's eggs a small bump upward in speed, giving ginger a delightfully content look on her face as they drove off. Until she got out of the car ginger had no idea they'd pulled into the adult toy super store!

"Oh relax baby girl," Michelle said squeezing and rubbing ginger's butt with one hand while sliding the egg speed up just a bit more with the other, "no one in there will be interested in what you have on!" Leaving the eggs buzzing almost halfway up, Michelle hooked ginger's arm in hers before leading her across the parking lot to the front door. "Plus," she continued cheerfully, "I know exactly what I want, and exactly where it is!"

"Yes, Ms." Acquiesced ginger as they entered the store together.

For the first time since Michelle pushed the eggs inside her, ginger was able to completely ignore them. Once again, her sissy mind took over, and the feeling that every eye was on her and what she had on filled her brain. Not only that, she was now also convinced that they knew she'd worn the sexiest lingerie she'd ever felt not more than thirty minutes ago! Michelle led them to the wall with the dildos, then picked up a box handing it to ginger.

"Go to the counter and pay for it baby girl!" Michelle said a bit too loud for ginger's liking. Looking down, ginger's face blanched. "Do you want to wear you new lingerie?" Feeling her stomach falling, ginger quickly nodded and walked to the counter.

"Just this?" The young man behind the counter asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, please." Whispered ginger.

They'd been in the store maybe 2 minutes, but they were the scariest moments she'd ever experienced. Walking out of the store with a strap on harness under her arm, Michelle had declined the need for a bag, ginger finally felt the vibration of the eggs inside her. Had they been buzzing that high the entire time? Looking over at Michelle's hands, neither was on her phone so she hadn't just turned them up. Placing the box in the trunk with the rest of the purchases, the ride home was quiet, only when they were both safely back in the house did Michelle tell ginger to change into her favorite new outfit and that she'd be up in a moment.

Everything that had just transpired had flown from ginger's mind as soon as she started climbing the stairs. Stripping off her clothing, ginger decided to put on the luxurious stockings and heels last and started with the bra and breasts. Loving the weight of them on her chest, ginger slid the panties into place. They were snug, sheer and sexy. Putting on the garter belt, ginger was on pins and needles as she looked at the stockings. The long silk stockings slid up her legs as elegantly as they'd done earlier, except now they felt even better because they were hers! Tying her shoes and fastening the garters, ginger minced to the other bathroom to put on makeup, she wanted to look as girlie as she felt! Even better, the long auburn wig she'd worn with her maid uniform was here too!

Downstairs, Michelle was able to log into the app on her phone and watch ginger excitedly get ready through the cameras upstairs. When ginger disappeared into the second bathroom, Michelle began to get herself ready. There had been one outfit ginger had not seen Michelle in, that Michelle was very excited to try on. Standing in their kitchen naked, Michelle pick up the black leather and lace cupless bustier that had been hidden in one of the bags. Just like everything else, it fit perfectly, snug but not tight, holding but not squeezing Michelle's figure. Putting on her own stockings, Michelle enjoyed the high quality silk as well as it traveled further and further up her leg. Walking to ginger's bathroom, Michelle added some dark red lipstick then pulled her hair back on the sides. The last thing she needed was it obscuring her view or getting in her way or in her mouth!

Putting on the harness, and taking out a smaller 5" dildo she'd hidden in ginger's bathroom already, Michelle adjusted the harness until it was comfortably in place. Adding a pair of opera length leather gloves, Michelle stepped into her heels. Walking across the house to the stairs had a whole new feel to it for Michelle. She could feel her hard on swaying in front of her as she walked as well as the bounce of her unsupported chest. It was beyond exciting. By the time she got to the stairs she could feel her arousal growing. Hitting the record button on her phone, she set it on a table on the foyer before slowly climbing the stairs.

"Hmmm," she said feeling the hard on rub her legs as she stepped upward, "I never knew that was a thing, I'll have to ask Joe if it happens to him too!"

Holding her cock in one hand, Michelle climbed the rest of the stairs, waiting for ginger to come out of the spare room. Michelle changed her mind, then walked quickly into the bedroom, to sit in the chair they never really used in the corner and wait for ginger to walk in. Crossing her legs, her right thigh hid the cock behind it. She knew it wouldn't be the first thing ginger noticed when she entered.

"Ms. Michelle are you in," stopping in her tracks, ginger stared at Michelle as she sat comfortably on the chair bare chested, "ohhh God! I wasn't expecting that!"

"What do you think baby girl?" Michelle moved her arms together, giving her chest a squeeze as she continued. "I wanted something leather that would get attention," feeling her nipples harden Michelle continued, "I think I accomplished that don't you?" Nodding, mouth hanging open, ginger couldn't speak. "I'll take that throbbing bulge in your panties as a yes!"

"You look amazing Ms.!" Stammered ginger.

"There's you voice!" Michelle said slowly getting to her feet, placing her hands on her hips. "What do you think? I had this done special."

"It looks amazing Ms.!"

"You're not just saying that because my chest is exposed are you?" Michelle teased before slowly walking forward, letting her hips sway just a bit extra as she did. "I wanted to wear something that would set the tone," Michelle watched ginger's eyes devour her as she approached, "but also something that felt a bit ... slutty." Michelle had all but whispered the last word into ginger's ear causing her sissy husband to swallow hard. "Just for you," Michelle licked ginger's ear lobe, pressing her body to ginger's, "for when I take your virginity."

"Yes," feeling her mouth suddenly dry, ginger swallowed again, "yes, Ms."

Pulling ginger's mouth to hers, Michelle kissed her sissy husband, taking the aggressor role as she walked ginger back toward the bed. With ginger's legs bumping the bed frame and mattress, ginger sat, Michelle standing between her legs leaning forward sill kissing her. Continuing her dominant role, Michelle pushed ginger until she lay on her back with Michelle on top of her sissy husband. Knowing the feeling of their luxurious silk stockings rubbing together would only excite ginger more, Michelle took full advantage of it, rubbing her legs against ginger's as much as she could.

"Do you want me to fuck you baby girl?" Michelle asked in between kisses. "It will feel so good with your stockings on," she continued, "and I'll take it nice and slow for you."

Groaning loudly, ginger could easily have shoved her tiny panties aside and shoved herself into Michelle's bare pussy. The thought never crossed her mind though, she was deep into her submissive feelings, the snug lingerie, the stockings. Ohhhh if the stockings didn't feel so damn good against her skin! And Michelle in leather of all things! Bra-less! Eyes rolling back in her head as her senses became overloaded ginger was finally able to answer.

"Yes! Ms.!" She panted. "Yes, I want you to fuck me!"

"Say please." Michelle whispered in ginger's ear.

"Please fuck me," responded ginger, "please fuck my ass!"

"If you insist!" Michelle smirked as she leaned up, looking triumphant at her sissy husband. "Get the lube out of your night stand."

Crawling quickly across the bed, ginger reached into her nightstand to retrieve the lube while feeling Michelle tugging her panties down. As ginger handed Michelle the lube, she moved to her nightstand but didn't let ginger see what she was getting.

"Grab two pillows baby girl," Michelle's tone was relaxed but confident, "then lay over them so they are under your hips." Opening a condom, Michelle unrolled it before pouring some lube inside. Tugging ginger's panties down as far as the stockings would allow, Michelle inverted the condom partially over her index finger before settling between ginger's outstretched legs. "Now you need to breathe deeply," she instructed letting some of the lube pour between ginger's butt cheeks, "and exhale nice and slow."

Rubbing her finger around ginger's puckered hole, Michelle eventually teased ginger, inserting it slightly before pulling out. With each successive penetration attempt Michelle's finger moved fractions of an inch deeper inside ginger. Making sure her legs were directly against ginger's, Michelle reached underneath her sissy, gently grasping her very excited cock. When her finger finally reached the end of ginger's lubricated canal Michelle stopped pulling it back out, instead, she let ginger adjust to the feeling. Knowing full well that this first time would shape how ginger viewed strap on sex, Michelle wanted and needed to take her time.

"How does that feel baby girl?" Michelle asked looking ginger over to gauge her bodily reaction. Getting only a desperate moan as a response, Michelle made sure her legs were rubbing against ginger's as well. "I take it you like this," Michelle said slowly sliding her finger in and out of ginger's ass, "pretty soon you'll be ready for this one." Pushing her free hand against ginger's butt to lift herself, Michelle rubbed her strapon against ginger's inner thigh and ass which elicited another deep moan.

Giving ginger a few minutes to adjust to her condom covered finger, Michelle felt confident ginger was ready for more. Her sissy husband's hips were rolling, meeting each slow thrust of her finger, and her sphincter had relaxed enough for Michelle's finger to glide in and out. Picking up the lube with her free hand, Michelle positioned her cock over ginger's ass, pouring lube over it. Rather than mess up her new leather gloves, Michelle slid her cock between ginger's butt cheeks using ginger's ass to spread the lube for her. Pressing the cock against ginger's receptive hole, Michelle let the length of her short shaft glide over ginger's hole while her sissy husband moaned softly.

"Reeeellllaaxxxxx." Michelle cooed as she pressed the head against ginger's opening. "Deeeeeep brreeeaatthhhhssssss."

Pushing the head slowly, Michelle watched it slowly disappear inside ginger's ass. The smooth shaft could have easily plunged inside, but Michelle took her time not wanting to startle ginger and have her tense unexpectedly. Pulling the condom off her finger, Michelle leaned forward on both hands, slowly gliding inside ginger, until her body pressed against her ass. Leaning forward onto her elbows, rubbing her legs against ginger's while kissing and nibbling her ear, Michelle felt a sudden rush of power. Michelle swept ginger's wig away from her face, taking a look over at the camera set closest to the bed making sure the view was perfect, Michelle whispered in ginger's ear while slowly thrusting into her sissy husband's ass.

"Do you like that baby girl?" Michelle could feel the base of the dildo rubbing against her clit as she moved back and forth.

"Yes!" Cooed ginger.

"Tell me how much you like it!" Michelle's mouth was so close ginger could feel Michelle's breath on her ear. Following her words quickly with a slow lick of the back of ginger's ear, Michelle felt a tremble roll through her sissy husband.

"Ohhhhh it allll feeellllllsssssssooooo gooood!" Moaned ginger as Michelle's legs rubbed against hers. Smiling, Michelle raised her torso placing her hands on ginger's shoulders so she could thrust harder. "Ohhh please!" groaned ginger, "please fuck me!"

Michelle felt her orgasm approaching quickly, ginger wasn't the only one dealing with overloaded senses. The pleas of her sissy husband begging to be fucked rang in Michelle's ears. Shifting onto her knees, grabbing ginger's waist while tucking her lower legs underneath her body allowing Michelle to still thrust hard into ginger.

"Ohhhhh I need to cum!" Squealed ginger pushing her ass into the air to meet Michelle's thrusts.

"Oh I'll make sure you cum sissy!" Michelle's words were short, almost terse, as her orgasm approached. "Oh fuck!" Feeling wave after wave of pleasure rip through her body, Michelle orgasmed coating ginger's legs with fluid.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Cried out ginger, her hips still bucking wildly as she felt Michelle's orgasm dripping off her thighs.

Michelle took a couple minutes to recover, letting ginger still try to hump her shaft as she did. Giving ginger's ass a smack, Michelle had to laugh when ginger's reaction was the opposite of what she'd expected.

"You liked that didn't you sissy girl?" Michelle teased.

"Yessssss Ms.!" Bleated ginger.

"Well then," Michelle said before giving ginger another spank, "I'll have to make sure I don't spank you for punishment if you're just going to enjoy it!" Giving ginger's butt one more spank to each cheek, Michelle gripped ginger's hips tightly before speaking again. "Okay now very slowly follow my cock!" Michelle instructed pulling ginger backward. "I want you up on your knees so you can watch in the mirror."

It took a bit of adjusting, but eventually ginger was facing the floor mirror, with little more visible of Michelle than her appendages and her head from her eyes upward. The best part, in Michelle's eyes, was the fact there was a camera next to the mirror. Slipping her leather clad hand around ginger's waist, Michelle slowly thrust and stroked ginger.

"Play with those sexy tits of yours baby girl!" Michelle hissed knowing it wouldn't be long before she came again.

"They look so real!" grunted ginger as Michelle's cock plunged inside her, "Ohhhhh I'm sooo close!

It was tough for Michelle to believe what she was seeing in the mirror, her sissy husband was not a wimp by any stretch of the imagination, he didn't have delicate features, and was not effeminate in any way. That said, he also wasn't going to be blasting down the road on a Harley or getting in a bar fight. Yet, he could easily put a stop to this, could easily say he'd had enough and Michelle would have no choice but to stop. What she saw in the reflection in front of her was love and desire. For whatever failings ginger may have, she loved Michelle completely and desired nothing more than to please her. In that moment, that look over ginger's shoulder warmed Michelle's heart filling her with love.