Creating Ginger Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" Exclaimed ginger as Michelle turned around slowly.

The bottoms had a Brazilian style back, which was gradually disappearing between Michelle's butt cheeks, while the bottom barely covered the temp tattoo She'd just put on. The top wasn't really any better as the cups were barely just wide enough to cover Michelle's nipples.

"Not bad huh?"

"I hope you don't sneeze Ms.!" Said ginger as she rubbed her crotch through her pants.

"Me too!" Laughed Michelle. "I'll talk to you the next time I can. Love you!"

"I love you Ms. Michelle!"

Michelle had to muster all the confidence She could to walk into the hallway wearing her tiny suit. It had seemed like a great idea, as had the other one, at the time, but now the material seemed to shrink on Her body. With just a small bag and Her flip flops, She made Her way to the elevator, which was empty much to Her relief. The lobby on the other hand was busy, and was Her only way to the pool. Michelle weaved Her way through, looking in the mirrors that were scattered about not at Herself but at the reactions of others. A man was punched in the arm for staring too long, while another knocked over a line of suitcases because he was watching Her and not where he was going. By the time She got to the pool, Michelle's confidence was sky high.

"Now to find a spot to sun," Michelle said looking over the pool area, "no spots in the back today!"

While the pool area wasn't completely empty, it was empty enough. Michelle picked a spot near the pool and not too far from the bar. The hotel had already set rolled towels onto each lounge chair, standing next to the one She selected, Michelle opened the towel, leaning forward to lay it over the chair. It took her a moment based on the breeze off the Pacific, at one point Michelle knelt on the towel to straighten it out. Standing back up, Michelle adjusted the cups to her bra to keep her breasts from falling out.

"This top is definitely not family friendly!" She giggled to Herself before pulling up a seat. No sooner had She made Herself comfortable than a waiter appeared. "Well, aren't you prompt!?!" Michelle said with a smile.

"I would love to take the credit," the young man shifted on his feet nervously, "but the gentlemen at the table called me over while You were setting up your towel and offered to buy You whatever You wanted!"

"What?"

"When you set up Your towel, You were bent away from them." The waiter shifted even more. "You managed to stop them all in midst of a very heated conversation," he said, "then you knelt and that just about did them in."

"I'd like a Stoli and lemon please." Michelle giggled at the fact She had to wait this long in life to have a guy, or in this case guys, buy Her a drink.

Michelle stopped them at one, it still wasn't even lunch time and the last thing She needed to be was half in the bag by noon! Checking Her phone, Michelle got a text from Joe letting Her know He was going to lunch with the CEO and wouldn't be back for a while. Responding with a few smiley faces, Michelle leaned back in Her chair and relaxed. Making sure to turn every so often, Michelle was on Her stomach when someone else approached.

"Excuse me Miss," a deep male voice asked form behind, "would you be interested in joining us for a game in the pool?"

"What kind of game?" She asked as She looked over Her shoulder.

"We were going to get some volley ball going," the gentleman who'd just stopped staring at Michelle's ass asked, "are you in?"

"Why not?" Michelle said getting up onto her knees.

Michelle paused that way for a moment to make sure Her breasts remained in place, fully realizing She was giving a great view of Her butt to everyone behind Her. It could be worse, Her boobs could fall out, and no one would be bothered looking at Her bottom! With the twins safely in place, for now, Michelle followed the rather rugged looking man to the pool. Thankfully, there was another woman with them in the pool so Michelle wasn't alone.

"Hi! I'm Vickie!" The obviously drunk blonde said giving Michelle a clumsy hug. "That's Max and John!" She said with a flourishing wave. "I told them You'd never say yes!"

"Why's that?" Michelle asked backing away from Her new friend.

"You looked very comfortable," Vickie replied, "and waaayyy out of Max's league!"

"Well, I don't know about that," Michelle blushed at the weird compliment, "but if you say so. Hopefully it won't cost you too much."

"Nah," Max replied sliding over to Michelle, "she'll be okay."

"Are we playing or talking?" John finally asked.

"Okay, okay," Max said grabbing the ball, "you can't blame a guy for trying!"

Michelle, who was never overly athletic, held Her own with the others who'd been drinking for a while. Her biggest concern was not falling out of Her top, which was only made worse when She had to jump or put Her arms over Her head. Of course, that was the entire game, and her playing partners seemed intent on getting Michelle to hit the ball as often as possible. She was a good sport about it, and was enjoying Herself.

"I'd wonder where You'd gotten off too!" Joe's voice was distinct in Michelle's ears.

"There's My Baby!" Michelle said excitedly.

"He's awfully young to be a sugar daddy," Vickie exclaimed, "what a stud!"

"Oh, I'm his Sugar Momma!" Michelle laughed as She made Her way to Joe pool side. "Help Me up Stud!"

Reaching for Her arms, Joe plucked Michelle from the pool. Michelle threw Her arms around Joe, jumping and wrapping Her legs around his back as well. Joe had no choice but to grab Michelle's ass with both hands to keep them both from falling into the pool.

"How did it go?" She asked kissing his face and neck.

"I start mid-May here in San Diego!" Joe replied giving Michelle's ass a squeeze.

"I'm so happy for you!" Michelle replied before pulling his mouth to Hers. As their tongues danced Michelle felt Joe's fingers inching toward her ass. "No pool side finger fucking!" Michelle whimpered softly. "You need to behave!"

"Is that what you really want?" Joe teased.

"No!" Michelle moaned. "But I'm wearing a short dress tonight and I can't have you seeping down My leg while we are out celebrating!"

"How short is this dress?" Joe said, pulling his hands back a bit.

"Short enough!" Michelle replied unhooking Her legs from Joe's back. "Maybe we will see you three later!" Michelle called out to Her friends.

"So, if we can't have sex because you don't want me dripping down your leg..." Joe let his voice simply trail off.

"I never said a celebratory BJ was out," Michelle teased giving the front of Joe's pants a rub, "let's go to the room though."

Back at home, ginger left work late, hoping for another call. It was Friday night, and the building was empty by the time she left. Picking up take out on the way, ginger decided to take it easy tonight and just relax. While she did change at home, she kicked her heels off and sat on the couch to relax even managing to get to bed early. Waking up at almost 5, ginger couldn't understand the noise she was hearing. It took a moment for her to realize it was the phone that woke her. It was Ms. Michelle on a video call!

"Shhhhh, baby girl," Ms. Michelle whispered, "don't say a word, he's right outside." Recognizing the hotel bathroom, ginger realized Michelle was calling from their room and was obviously taking a big risk! "I went to a strip club," Michelle whispered, "and got a lap dance! I kissed a girl on the lips!" In spite of Her whispering Michelle could barely contain Her excitement. "Shut your camera off and put your phone on mute!"

Doing as she was told, ginger watched as Michelle sauntered back into the room, positioning the phone on the dresser and pointing it at Joe who was seated in a chair by the balcony. Michelle's hips swayed as She walked, Her hands moving elegantly as Her legs crossed with each step toward Joe, who was smiling.

"I love watching you walk toward me like that," Joe said leaning back in his chair, "you look determined to give me a good time." Michelle stopped, swaying Her body to imaginary music. "Mmmm, you going to give me a strip show?" Joe adjusted his cock as he watched Her. "It shouldn't take long," he said pulling something out of his pocket, "I took these off you in the cab!"

"Yes, you did!" Michelle turned Her back slowly toward Joe bending forward flashing him. "You naughty boy," Michelle teased looking back at him, "I should really be upset about that, I'm pretty sure the cab driver saw more than he should!" Michelle turned to face him again, pulling up the back of Her dress to flash the camera.

"Holy shit!" Hissed ginger as she slid her hand into her panties.

Michelle continued to dance provocatively for Joe, while he stroked himself through his pants, and Her dress continued to ride upward. Every chance She got, Michelle looked over at the phone, knowing ginger was still watching by the flashing red light. Turning Her back to Joe again, Michelle undid the halter behind Her neck, massaging Her breasts and blowing ginger a kiss.

"Holy shit!" Joe groaned. "How do you feel about moving out to San Diego in a couple months?"

"No chance!" Michelle giggled as She approached him. "It's a nice place to visit though."

"Well, who is going to take care of you when I move here?" Joe asked as his hands found Michelle's legs. Slowly lifting Her dress, Joe's eyes got big as the butterfly tattoo became visible. "That's even hotter than watching you get that lap dance earlier!" Joe groaned loudly.

"Think so?" Michelle turned slowly, pressing Her ass against Joe's crotch and grinding into him lewdly.

"Oh yeah!" Joe reached up, grabbing Michelle from behind and pulling Her body to his.

Joe's hands roamed Michelle's body with abandon, massaging Her breasts, tugging Her nipples and fingering Her pussy. Michelle and ginger both groaned deeply, ginger stroking herself as slowly as she could so she wouldn't cum too quickly. Wiggling Herself free from Her lover, Michelle got back to Her feet slowly pushing Her dress down. She leaned forward again, pushing Her ass toward Joe's face while slipping Her dress over Her ass.

"Push those pants down," Michelle cooed, "we'll figure out who will take care of Me later, I need you to take care of Me now!"

Straddling Joe's lap, Michelle plunged downward onto Her lover's shaft moaning deeply. It seemed to take Michelle no time to reach Her first orgasm while ginger fought desperately not to cum. Michelle leaned back, taking a quick glance over Her shoulder at the phone before bouncing up and down on Joe's shaft in earnest.

"Make Me cum Baby!" Michelle called out. "I need to cum sooo bad!"

Michelle's body slammed into Joe again and again. From her bed, ginger could see the muscles in Michelle's back tensing as She approached another orgasm. In her bed, ginger couldn't help herself, even a coast away ginger could never last when Joe was around! Michelle cried out, then collapsed against Joe as She tried to catch Her breath. She only stayed that way for a couple minutes; ginger couldn't believe how horny Michelle was tonight.

"I need you to get up," Michelle instructed as She climbed off Joe's lap, "and get behind Me!"

Michelle waited for Joe to get off the chair before turning it. She positioned the chair so She could lean over the back giving ginger a side view of them. As She did that, Joe stepped out of his pants and pulled off his shirt. He looked over Michelle, as She bent forward over the chair, like a predator stalking his prey. Joe's hand slipped up Michelle's leg, to Her hip and over Her ass before giving Her a spank.

"So, was it the lap dance? The adult toy store? Or going to both without your panties on that got You this wound up?" Joe asked as he teased Her with his cock.

"Maybe it was all of it," Michelle moaned as the head of Joe's cock rubbed Her clit, "or maybe I've just been thinking about getting back here and doing this!"

"That could be!" Joe teased, sliding his cock slowly inside Her. His hands slowly moved over Michelle's hips, grabbing Her tight, "I still wonder who's going to get You this horny when I move out here, and who's going to fix that for You!"

"I found you, didn't I?" Michelle replied looking back at him. "But I'm open to suggestions!"

Joe pulled out, thrusting hard back into Michelle. "Suggestions huh?" Joe's hands glided up Michelle's back, twisting into Her long hair. "I'm sure I could make you a couple more toys that resemble your favorite cock!" Joe said thrusting into Michelle again.

"I have those," Michelle groaned loudly, "but they can't do this to Me! They can't fuck Me like you can!"

Joe thrust into Michelle again and again. Causing Her to scream louder and louder, his body slamming into Hers, the sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room and ginger's ears. Joe used his grip on Michelle's hip and hair to pull Her back into him as he drove forward. Her mouth wide open, unable to scream, Michelle's body trembled and shook as Joe fucked Her through one orgasm to the next. Even on the small screen of the phone she held, ginger could see Michelle's leg muscles trembling uncontrollably as She orgasmed.

"Ohhhhh FUCK!" Joe bellowed, his body arching as he filled Michelle's pussy with cum.

They remained motionless for several minutes, Joe's white knuckles gripping Michelle with all the force he could muster. Michelle struggled to remain standing, Her knees buckling, heels sliding on the carpeted floor. Watching with rapt attention, ginger couldn't believe what she was seeing, it was the most intense orgasm they'd ever had.

"Oh My God!" Michelle all but collapsed against the chair.

"Sweet Jesus!" Joe staggered out of ginger's view, presumably collapsing on the bed. "That was unreal!"

Only able to remove one of Her heels, Michelle sunk into the chair to catch Her breath. Looking at the phone, the red light still blinking indicating ginger's presence, She winked and blew a quick kiss at the phone. Michelle turned, leaving Her legs open so ginger could see the hot white cum seeping out of Her. Licking her lips, ginger couldn't help but stare.

"You know," Michelle's voice was weak, tired, "you have a younger brother, right?"

"Timmy?"

"What's he doing this summer?" Michelle asked, letting a finger glide through Her sloppy pussy while staring at the blinking red light. "I'm going to need a trainer you know!"

"Shit!" Hissed ginger. Suddenly the phone she was holding went black, "SHIT! Damned battery!" Springing out of bed, ginger struggled to find the power cord. "I can't even call Her back! DAMMIT!"

Plugging in the phone, ginger simply slipped into bed. In the morning she had to be up early to play golf. Steve was a pain in the ass, but he was always punctual when it came to golf. Checking her phone in the morning and seeing nothing, ginger got ready for her day deciding to pick her most comfortable pair of panties. Ms. Michelle rarely let ginger wear the white cotton bikinis ginger put on, but She wasn't here to correct her. Going downstairs, ginger poured herself coffee then retrieved her golf clothing from the bathroom, she wasn't going to wait to put it on as she was sure Michelle was still sleeping. By the time Steve arrived ginger was ready to go, putting her clubs in Steve's car they headed off.

"I hope you don't mind," Steve said as he swerved onto the highway, "we're joining up with Joe and his son again."

"No, that's fine." Replied ginger, cursing inside that Tim was golfing with them again.

It wasn't that he was a bad kid, and it didn't really bother ginger that Joe Sr. was the spitting image of the son that was bedding his Wife. The combination seemed inescapable for her, and now, was Michelle really serious about carrying on with Tim? Somehow, ginger had to put this out of her mind.

"Good morning!" Joe Sr. said as he approached. "I'm glad you guys could make it!"

"Good morning," ginger replied, shaking Joe's hand, "how are things?"

"Actually great," Sr. replied, "Joe just got a job in San Diego and Tim starts college next year on a full ride scholarship!"

"That's great," ginger replied trying to feign interest, "did Joe fly out to San Diego for the interview or something?"

"He's out there now actually," Sr. replied, "he's hiking today around Torrey Pines, myself I'd have played golf!"

"Sounds great." Replied ginger. "Morning Tim!"

"Morning!" Tim replied with a warm smile.

To be safe, ginger put her phone in her golf bag, while she thought she'd heard it a couple times during the round she couldn't be sure. It took all her effort not to check it. Finally, at the end of the round, ginger snuck into the bathroom. There were multiple texts from Ms. Michelle.

"Pictures too?" Said ginger as she decided to duck into a stall. "Oh She's killing me!"

"Saw your panty choice, naughty girl!" Read the first text. "Having an early morning here!"

The first picture was Ms. Michelle sitting in the passenger seat of the rental car, topless.

"Nice hike too, lots of sun!"

The next picture was Ms. Michelle wearing nothing but her hiking boots and socks, arms raised over Her head as She faced the Pacific.

"Now behave, I'll be home soon. I love you!"

The final picture was Joe's view of a still naked Ms. Michelle squatting in front of Joe with his cock in Her mouth.

"Point made." Hissed ginger who replied "I love you Ms."

12