Creating Our Future

Story Info
Soft femdom breeding and romance.
1.8k words
4.54
10.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After much trial, and error, and excessive planning.

It's finally the night.

You arrive, and the room is a soft glow of candlelight. The music is the 8 hour tones we found that give you peace, that you've been listening to long enough now that your brain barely registers it.

The room is warm and the blankets are as soft as the light, and smell like me.

And I am there, standing in front of you. In a red satin robe. Under it is my new black skirt, with pink ribbons. And nothing else.

I'm looking directly into your eyes, steadily, drinking in your quiet regard.

"How I have missed you, sweet Slut"

I say, as I step toward you, placing my hands on your slim hips.

"Kiss me, I need that mouth"

Imperiously, I tilt my chin up. You brush a thumb along my cheekbone, looking down into my eyes briefly, before complying.

The softness I have created without, is nothing compared to our mouths coming together. Our lips parted slightly, caressing one another with breath and cheek, nuzzling like cats, before our hearts pick up speed. Suddenly our hands are entwined in one another's hair, tongues clashing, and you're kicking the door closed with one foot.

I shove you up against the door, not breaking the rhythm of our insistent kissing as I fist your hair in my hands, moulding my body against you, dragging your head further down, angling your head, sucking the breath from your lungs and moaning it back into your mouth.

I could kiss you for a hundred years and never grow sick of it. But feeling you grow hard against me excites me, and I break the kiss just long enough to tell you "Don't stop kissing me but help me take your clothes off"

I'm unbuckling your belt as you kick off your shoes, my hands a practical blur and I unbutton and unzip your pants.

Palming your shaft through your underwear, it's your turn to moan into my mouth, as my greedy hand squeezes and stokes you. Your breathing gets ragged and mine does too, and if I was wearing any underwear, they'd be wet through.

I drag our bodies apart and kneel to strip your pants and socks while you struggle out of your shirt, your natural grace for once deserting you.

I look up along your naked body, bared for me and me alone, and find you looking down at me in turn. Holding your gaze in challenge, I run the flat of my tongue from the base of your shaft to the head, and you capitulate, your eyes closing and your chin lifting, resting your head against the door.

I reward you, enclosing the head of your cock in my mouth, sucking, swirling my tongue around, before releasing you.

I step back, and survey you, from that wet, swollen head to those wet, swollen lips. As I slowly undo my sash, I contemplate how profoundly you undo ME, in minutes.

I let my robe fall to the floor and watch your stillness. Your peripheral vision must be excellent, because my tits are on full display, and I know you love them, but your half open eyes are on my face.

"Bend over that table for me, Slut. I have many needs tonight and I want to plug you before you fulfill them."

No hesitation, you turn to the table by the door and lay your upper body down on it. Such a good boy, I know that surface must be cold.

"Now my love, this is going to be uncomfortable," I say, as I begin to lube the metal plug, green gem winking in the candlelight.

"We haven't used one this shape before. It's going to feel different. Invasive. Your heart will pick up speed and you'll feel a minor panic. Control your response, focus on your breathing, and it will pass."

Standing behind you, I stroke your back briefly, before kicking your feet apart.

I gently probe your tight little slut-hole with a finger, making quiet shushing noises when you jerk. I stroke my finger in your ass slowly until your body relaxes, and place the tip of the plug where my finger has left.

"Don't brace yourself, my good boy, stay relaxed" I say, as I slowly push the plug inside you. "The worst part is coming, and then it will be done"

As the thickest part of the plug presses into your asshole, you groan restlessly. Then it is done. The thin base is far more comfortable, but you can feel the heavy fullness just beyond it, and I was right, it feels invasive, panicky.

I stroke down your back and croon at you, as you struggle to focus on your breath, on your purpose.

"Why are you here, Slut?" I ask.

"This is where I belong" You say.

"And why do you belong here?"

"Because I am yours. Only yours."

You feel your panic leaching away. Now the fullness feels different. Impossible to ignore, but no danger.

I make you stand, ask if you're okay, and tell you how proud I am of you.

"And now it's time for you to get on your knees. Touching you has made me all wet and messy, and you're going to make come." I lead you to the bed, sit myself, and you kneel at my feet, the most beautiful man I've ever known. Made even more beautiful in submission. How I love you. Mind, body, soul. You are mine.

I lay back and stretch my body out, and command you, "Pleasure me now Slut. I have been waiting so long. You always make wait so long baby."

You slide your hands up my thighs, under my skirt, and I spread them, wide and wantonly, unashamed, wet and aching.

A polite boy, you kiss my wet lips before delving your tongue between them, a fast, sharp thrust that makes my whole body jerk with surprise. Your hands squeeze my thighs before spreading my lips apart, giving your full mouth access to as much of me as possible.

As long as I've been waiting for this, it's only a few minutes of dedicated feasting before I'm gripping your head in my hands, rocking my hips up, facefucking you. You slide two fingers inside me and I cry out. I'm so close.

Your fingers and mouth thrusting in time to my hips, I call out your name loudly, brokenly, and come all over you.

My post orgasm bliss slowly falls away and I realise I've got my knees thrown over your shoulders, ankles locked behind your back. Your forehead is pressed against my inner thigh, your breath tickling.

I force my legs to release you and tell you, "Sit back and catch your breath, focus on the plug for a few minutes."

I don't have to lift my head and look to know you've obeyed, face and hands covered in my wet.

Once we've both recovered some of our equilibrium, and my body can once again tell the difference between up and down, I sit up and smooth my skirts and look down on you.

"That was very well done my sweet boy. So well done, that's how you can wake me in the morning. Would you like that? To make your Goddess come for breakfast?"

You nod, docile, but your hands clench briefly on your thighs and I know you're thinking about how you'd like to be doing it again, right now. It sends a shaft of lightning pleasure between my legs, deep inside me.

You are the only person my body has ever responded to so forcefully. I want to jump on you, but instead I get a damp cloth and wipe down your face, kissing your lips gently, and wipe down your hands too.

"Come lay down on the bed now, my love. I want to play with you for a little while before I ride you."

We lay down and I drape myself half across you. Bracing my head on a hand, I look down on you while my other hand reaches between your legs. Lightly stroking your ass, pressing my thumb against the plug, watching your face as you gasp and shift.

"Beloved," I say, "Do you remember the time you told me the story about what our life could be? If I was your wife? You coming home from work, helping to put our babies to sleep, and then taking your sexy mummy to bed to worship her? Do you remember that story?"

You nod and frown a little, wondering where this is going. I press my forehead against your frown lines. Breathe in your breath and find my centre.

Pull on your plug a little, making those frown lines disappear and your back arch slightly. Press it back in, harder, pushing it up, against your prostate, covering your mouth with mine to suck your moan into me. Lean back.

"I've been thinking about that story every day for a long, long time, my little slut. Years. Every single time I think about it, it makes me excited. Shall I ride you and show you how much?"

You stare into my eyes and nod vigorously, knowing you're about to be ridden harder than you ever have in your life.

I sit you up against the bedhead, plug firmly pressed inside you, invading you, making sure you are constantly aware of how deeply you are owned.

I grip your chin in my hand, and cover your mouth with mine. Opening your mouth, running my tongue over yours as I press the head of your cock against my entrance. Our bodies pressed flush against one another.

Trying to hold the kiss, as I press my hips down, and your shaft slowly fills me, and we both moan. Your hands automatically reach for my hips, and mine go to the headboard, as our bodies take over, your hands rocking me down and your hips straining against my thighs. We fall into rhythm effortlessly, as it has always been. Our pace increases and we are both falling into the space where we become lost. You say my name and I feel the orgasm sparking in me.

Now I have to find my voice and it takes me seconds longer than usual for my thoughts to coalesce.

"Baby", I moan, "The reason. Oh god, fuck. The reason I mentioned your story. Fuck, Slut, oh god. Baby. The reason. Look at me."

I pull your head back by your hair as our bodies thrust together, harder and harder. I've only got seconds and so do you.

"I want that life Slut. Oh, fuck. I want it. And baby, baby, I'm ovulating. Oh god, please, come for me baby. Fill me up"

My back arches and I'm coming so hard I can't feel the world. Only you. Both of us crying out, I feel you coming too. And it fills me with more than just cum. It fills me with joy, with peace, with satisfaction. It makes my brain feel blasted to a million pieces.

Owning you is the best gift I've ever been given. Your penetration is our communion. My orgasm my prayer and yours my answer. It's the closest thing to Divinity I've ever felt. And I'll never, ever let it go.