Creating Wife's Fantasy

Story Info
Husband secretly gets friend for wife's prostitute fantasy.
4.9k words
4.09
51.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,121 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

...

Mike Billows entered the restaurant and looked around. It took him a moment to find, Jerry, the man he was looking for, in the crowd but found him sitting at a table in the corner. As he walked to him, Jerry stood up and they both cheerfully greeted each other and shook hands. He sat down and immediately the waitress came up to hand them menus and offered to tell them the days specials, but they both declined, only asking for coffee before she walked away.

"How have you been, Jerry?" Mike asked.

"Great," Jerry replied. "How about you?"

"Same," he replied.

"How's the realty business?"

"Great. We recently moved into a bigger office, hired three more realtors and got several more properties in our listings, we're really starting to grow," he said as he handed him a business card.

Jerry took the card and put it in his pocket.

"So why did you call me out of the blue all of a sudden? It's been about ten years since you last had to represent me."

"I'm going to right to the chase here. Remember after the last trial, you said that you owed me big?"

"Yes," Mike said, suddenly feeling nervous.

"I need to call in that favor now."

"Oh, I see."

"But don't worry, I'm not going to ask for anything bad, or would get you into any kind trouble," Jerry assured him. "But it is a big favor; it'll sound very strange but I think you're going to like what I'm going to ask you for."

Jerry was making Mike a little nervous. When your former lawyer who got you off some serious charges several years ago suddenly asks you for a favor, there's reason to be nervous. He had come a long way to change his life and didn't want to do anything to jeopardize it.

Up until about ten years ago, Mike, who used to go by a professional name, Hugo, was a male prostitute, or a gigolo some have called him. He preferred make escort because it sounded classier.

It started when he left home at 19 and had trouble making it his own. A friend he made at a night club he was working at convinced him to be a male stripper at a club he worked part time at. Mike gave it a try and found that he was a good performer and made a decent amount of money.

During that time, he had a lot of offers from his female patrons for his sexual services. He denied their requests at first but then he thought why not? Get paid to do the thing he loves to do with women. He eventually hooked up with an escort agency that gave him plenty of high-paying clients.

Several years later, the law eventually caught up to him. He was arrested for prostitution and for some drugs that he had on him at the time of his arrest. The number of drugs alone would've given him some serious prison time. The District Attorney tried to offer him a deal to wear a wire and spy on the escort agency that he worked for, in exchange for probation. The only problem was that the agency was tied to the Russian mob; not fully controlled by them, but associated enough with them that they were protected. Wearing a wire and testifying against them was like signing his own death warrant.

That's where Jerry came in. They knew each other from high school and coincidentally ran into each other on the street a few weeks before Mike was arrested. They caught up, Jerry telling him about graduating law school and getting a job with a decent mid-size firm.

Mike, of course, lied about his job, saying he was a telemarketer, which usually ended any further questions about his career. But when Mike called him after his arrest, he had to confess everything to him when asking for his help. A couple of weeks later, Jerry found some good technicalities in the police departments investigations and with their warrants and got Mike off those charges.

Mike didn't have a lot of money, wasting most of it on his extravagant lifestyle. Jerry was ok with it; he was just glad to have a story to tell his colleagues. Anytime a defender gets one over the D.A. it gets him some good respect among his peers. But Mike did promise that he was done with being an escort and said that he owed him no matter what it was.

Mike collected whatever money he had left, sold off anything he could for extra cash and left town to start a new life. He got a few real jobs, they didn't pay as well as being a high-priced male escort, but it was honest work. A few years later, a former girlfriend of his got him into real estate and got licensed as a realtor. A few years later, he was doing so well he went on his own and started his own realty business.

"After what you did for me, I wouldn't be here today," Mike said. "I'd either be in prison for refusing to wear a wire or dead for testifying. So, whatever you need, just say it."

"I need you to fuck my wife," Jerry blurted out.

Mike was stunned. He wasn't sure what he was expecting but he never would've expected that kind of request.

"What?" was all that Mike could say.

"I'll explain everything," Jerry replied.

Several ago Jerry got married to Vanessa, a very beautiful and sexually veracious woman. They enjoyed their sex lives with each other, as well as with other people. They especially liked going to sex clubs and have memberships to a few of the most prominent ones in the city.

They especially liked role playing, coming up with new scenarios to play out. One of Vanessa's favorite roles was to play a prostitute; Jerry would meet her in public places to pretend to be a man looking for a good time and pick her off the streets and take her to a hotel room, or some back alley.

Mike was impressed, he always wanted to meet a woman with that kind of sexual appetite. He met a few like that in his escort days, but never one he met on his own. Some of the women he meets were of course great, loved the sex he gave them, never asking how he is as good as he was.

Eventually, Vanessa had been wanting to actually play out her fantasies. She slept with a doctor who had to come over for a house visit. She once played a mugging victim to seduce a man who saved her thinking she was under attack, but it was actually Jerry. She even once slept with a cop to get off of a traffic ticket; that one took several tries before she kept breaking traffic laws and getting tickets to find the right cop who was willing to put his job on the line for a good time.

Those, plus others, were already too risky but Jerry played along because he enjoyed his wife's fantasies being played out, and she even helped him with a few of his own.

But one fantasy of hers has Jerry very worried about. Vanessa enjoyed playing a prostitute with Jerry, but she wanted to do it for real. She wanted to meet a guy in public, preferably on the street, and take her to a hotel or somewhere for sex. Some of her fantasies were already risky enough when it comes to sleeping with strangers, but Jerry felt that finding some random guy to pay her for sex was going too far because you never know who that stranger might be.

Jerry had represented, or seen his firm represent, other men who were arrested for soliciting sex. Some of the guys were ok, just regular guys looking for a good time. But others seemed just downright terrible men, who have been known to mistreat the women they pay. And in some cases, he found that some guys knowingly have an STD and yet are still looking for prostitutes. But Vanessa was very adamant of the idea, she really wanted to try it and believed that she'll be alight.

But Jerry couldn't take that chance and that is where Mike came in. The idea is to get a man jerry already knows, someone that Vanessa doesn't know or could ever find out about, to be the guy to pay his wife for sex. He didn't want take the risk of hiring a male escort like the ones Jerry used to work for, he didn't know who were the women they were sleeping with. And he can't just find any random stranger, that's what he's trying to avoid.

Then he thought of Mike and thought here was a former professional, someone he knew of personally and as far as he knew was a decent guy who had been playing it safe for the last ten years.

"This is a highly unusual request," said Mike. "I honestly didn't expect something like this when you called me."

"Under the circumstances, you're the only one I could trust to do this," Jerry replied.

"Don't get me wrong, it's a good plan," Mike said before taking a sip of his coffee. "But are you sure it's a good idea to do this? Isn't there a way to change her mind about it?"

"I tried several times already," said Jerry. "I'm afraid if I keep saying no to her, she'll just try it on her own without telling me. I don't want to risk that."

They both went back and forth on the idea for a few minutes

"Ok, I'll do it," said Mike. "Only because I know I'm clean and I'm not a complete asshole, so it would be safer with me then with some stranger off the street."

"Thank you," Jerry said with a sigh of relief. "I really appreciate this."

They both finished their drinks, paid the bill and left the restaurant. Jerry told Mike he'd keep in touch to plan out everything wit him.

It took a couple of weeks before Mike heard from Jerry again, he was beginning to think that they have given up on the idea. They went over the plan over the phone a few times to make sure they got it right, Mike would meet Vanessa on the street nearby a corner in an area that was nice enough that she could get a wealthy customer and a place they were sure she wouldn't be caught and arrested. Jerry would be nearby in his car to keep an eye on his wife and follow her in his car, it was part of the agreement with his wife that he would be nearby to keep an eye on things. Mike had to hurry when he comes because he didn't want to risk some other guy coming up in his car and picking her up instead.

An hour before Mike set out to pick up Vanessa at the agreed upon street corner, he got a call from Jerry who wanted to discuss one last detail with him.

"There's one more thing I need you to do when you pick her up," said Jerry. "This may sound awkward, but I need you to be an asshole toward her."

"What? Why would you ask me to do that?"

"If you treat her kindly, she may think all men who pick up hookers are like that," he began to say. "I want to make sure this is the last time she decides to play out this fantasy."

"That makes sense," Mike replied. "If she wants to keep doing this, you can't keep asking me to fuck her or try to get other men you approve of to do it."

"I'm not asking you hurt her or anything crazy like that," said Jerry. "Just be a little mean to her, or even a little disrespectful towards her if you have to."

"It's not uncommon for female escorts to get men who don't treat them right, it would be like getting the real experience for her if I did that," said Mike. "Alright, it's against my nature to mistreat women in any way, but I think I can pull it off."

They said their goodbyes and hung-up. A moment later Jerry sent Mike a picture of his wife so he'll know who to look for. She was a knockout like Jerry said. She had an amazing body, one that you would think you paid a doctor an arm and a leg for, but Jerry assured him everything about her was very much real. Dirty blond hair, a tight body, great big breasts; everything that a man could dream for.

Mike agreed to be on standby a few blocks away so he wouldn't be seen. He was going to have Vanessa wait a little while at the corner, just long enough to look real, at least for her. When he got the text, he drove right to the street corner she was waiting at.

Vanessa was wearing a mini black dress that showed off all her curves. He was surprised that no other guy was stopping for her yet. He pulled up slowly and lowered his side car window. He signaled to her and Vanessa walked up to the car slowly. She bent down with her hands on her knees, letting Mike get a good look at her cleavage. She looked around the inside of the BMW and the sexy guy that called her over.

"Hello," said Mike.

"Hi," she replied nervously. "Nice car."

"Thanks. You want to go for a ride?"

"Where do you want to take me?"

"Somewhere nice. My hotel room, jump in."

She opened the door, climbed in and they drove off. Mike looked in in rear-view mirror to make sure Jerry was driving not far behind him. He warned Mike that Vanessa would be texting him throughout the night; she'll try to do it discreetly so he had to play along.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Hugo," he replied. He thought it would be fun to go by his old professional name. "What do I call you?"

"Vanessa," she replied. She had a look on her face, showing immediately that made a mistake by revealing her real name. She promised Jerry that she would use an alias. "But of course, that's not my real name. I have to use an alias."

Mike played along, had to make her believe that he believed she wasn't just covering up a mistake.

Ten minutes later they came to a hotel where there was a room ready for them. Jerry suggested Mike should take her to a five-star hotel with a fancy room, but Mike warned him against that. If he didn't want his wife to keep doing this, he didn't want to make the lifestyle look too good. He convinced him to put up for a mid-level hotel, nothing too fancy but not a dump either.

They parked up front and got out of the car. Mike noticed Jerry's car arrive a moment later and parked nearby. Both Mike and Vanessa pretended that they didn't notice the car, but Mike noticed her trying to take a glance. They went into the hotel and up the elevator to the fourth floor, Vanessa was texting Jerry that everything was good.

The hotel room was decent, a queen size bed, a good size tv on the wall and a mini fridge where Mike had a six pack of beer. He pulled out two beers, opened both bottles and offered Vanessa one and she took it. She walked around the room a little drinking her beer, Mike was just looking at her thinking to himself how lucky he was to get to fuck a beautiful woman such as her.

"You visiting the city?" she asked.

"Just for a few days," he replied.

"What are you in town for?"

"Business, let's just leave it that," said Mike with an aggressive tone.

"Are you married?"

"What if I am? What do you care?" Mike snapped at her. "Aren't married men your main customers?"

"I'm sorry," she said. "I was just making conversation."

"I didn't bring you here for a conversation," Mike said.

"Oh, of course," said Vanessa. She was taken by surprise by his change in behavior from when she was with him in the car.

Mike didn't like having to talk down to her like that., but he felt that Jerry was correct; Vanessa needed to see the seedy side of the business to scare her from continuing this role-playing game of hers. He wasn't going to be cruel to her, but will make her reconsider the role she wanted to play so badly.

"How much?" Mike asked.

"What?" She asked.

"How much do you want?" he snapped at her.

"500 dollars."

"That's a lot for a street whore," he said, emphasizing the word whore for her benefit. "Fine, I'll pay."

He pulled out a wad of cash from his pocket. The money was from Jerry, he knew it how much Vanessa was going to be asking for. The rest was some of Mike's own money to make it look real. Jerry also gave Mike enough money for the hotel room; he wanted Mike to put it under his name so Vanessa wouldn't see it in their accounts.

He handed the money to Vanessa, she counted the money and put it in her cleavage, thinking it looked good for a hooker do to that. But Mike knew that it was a dumb mistake, she was going to take off her clothes soon so that money had to come out. He saw that she realized that and made an excuse to go to the bathroom to get ready. There he was sure she took out that money from her tits and put it in her purse. If he guessed right, she would take off her clothes and come out of the naked. While she was in the bathroom, he was sure she was texting Jerry that it was about to happen, and Mike did the same, letting him know everything was good.

She came out of the bathroom naked as he knew she would. Her nude body was even better than he could ever imagine.

"Are you ready?" she asked with a big smile.

"Not yet," Mike said. "I want you to go back inside and put your clothes back on."

"Why?" she asked perplexed.

"I wanted to see you strip for me, I like that. You are kind of ruining this for me you know."

"I'm sorry," she said with a frown. "I'll be right back."

She went back to the bathroom to put her clothes back on and Mike began taking off his own clothes to be ready for her. It was part of his plan to be mean and aggressive with her, but also, he did like to watch a woman undress. He found it sexy.

She came of the bathroom fully clothed and found Mike standing there in his boxers.

"Now take it off, very slowly."

"Should we put on some music?" she asked. "I have some music on my phone—"

"No," he interrupted her. "Just strip."

She unzipped the back of her dress and slowly pulled down the straps of her dress. She let the dress fall down to the floor and she was wearing a black laced bra with matching panties. She unhooked the bra from the front and slowly let the bra fall to the floor, and that soon was followed by her panties. She stood there naked for him, he gave her a signal to turn around so he could get a good look at her and she did. Her body was amazing, her big tits were fabulous. He still couldn't believe that everything about her was real, but he saw no evidence that anything about her was fake.

He picked up a condom that he had ready on the night stand and passed it to her.

"Put it on me," he ordered her.

She got on her knees; Mike liked it when he got women on their knees when getting a blowjob. She took down his boxers and his massive cock shot up right into face, almost hitting her nose. She took a moment looking at it, impressed by what she was going to be dealing with soon. Mike enjoyed how impressed she looked; his big dick was the reason he did so well as an escort years ago.

She put the condom on his dick, making sure it was completely wrapped around his shaft. She then opened her mouth wide and slid his dick into her mouth. She couldn't take the whole dick in her mouth, her mouth could only take half of it, but she did what she could do with it.

Her head began to bob back and forth on the dick, her lips firmly wrapped around the shaft. Her tongue working its magic with every entry in to her mouth. Mike was enjoying every second of it. His hand was firmly was placed on the back of her head, holding a clump of her hair and making her go faster on his dick.

After several minutes he pulled his dick out of her mouth and made her get on the bed. She laid down on the mattress and he got right on top of her. Without any hesitation he shoved his dick right into her pussy. Normally she knew how to take a big dick in her, she had plenty and her pussy was used to taking big dicks. But she never had one that big before and was surprised how painful it was, but she liked it.

He began fucking her good and hard, she screamed in his ear. Mike was relentless, he wanted to give her as much pleasure as he could. He promised Jerry that he would perform averagely, not giving her too much of a good time. But he couldn't help himself, he wanted Vanessa and wanted to enjoy every second of it. He never had a pussy feel this good around his dick.

After a while they turned around and Vanessa was on top of him. She was bouncing around his cock, behaving like an animal. Her tits jiggled all around, her hair was flying wildly. Vanessa was now getting used to that big did in her and was working it like pro. Mike was never a fan of the cowgirl position, he enjoyed being the dominant one, but he was enjoying having her on top of him right now.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,121 Followers
12