All Comments on 'Creating Wife's Fantasy'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Screwed up couple. I guess good plan to keep her from wanting to be a street whore but she may just turn escort where she can be selective. Still risky but odds go in her favor.

And another lw story where the sex is better with someone other than her husband. She was kind enough to not tell hubby. I give her credit for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmm

Great story, but ended too quick.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 4 years ago

Not a bad plot, but the proofing was pretty bad--far too many mistakes that should have been picked up.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
@annony 3/20/20

"... nothing more needs to be said." So you think your opinion is the only one that matters. So much so that no one else should even bother with a comment.

I would bet that no one loves you ….as much as you do. So sad.

5/5 stars for the story and just a glimmer of hope for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re: tralan69er

What the fuck are you talking about? It sounds like you think only your opinion counts. Anon's opinion is just as valid as yours. It's apparent from your score you love willing cuckoldry, whore wives and humiliating men. That's on you. It's fucking priceless the length you idiots go to moan about opposing opinions. 1/1 too high a score for this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Edit

Other than not paying attention to all of the badly written sentences... I enjoyed the story line. Reading the story a second time before posting would have given you an extra star from me.

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunnerabout 4 years ago
Not Good

The writing is terrible. Before you publish another story I would advise you to get a proofreader. This was written so poorly that I quit reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It’s A Common Fantasy!

My wife and I enjoyed this story, which strikes a chord with us. In your story we appreciated the fact that the husband acted responsibly in creating a safe situation, where his wife could live out her potentially dangerous fantasy, of being a street whore.

Like many couples, my wife and I met in college. One of the first things we noticed was how exciting it was, for both of us, when other guys hit on her. She is a gorgeous, flirty gal; so, she got hit on a lot.

We often went to parties and dances. Upon arriving at the parties, the couples would split up. Girls with girls; and guys with guys to catch up on the gossip. But soon, there was plenty circulating around in a friendly, flirty way. She knew I liked watching and that, plus, a cute guy trying to seduce her; always got her wet.

The dances were even better. The guys didn’t worry about which gals were in a relationship or not. And, even the gals in relationships, enjoyed getting their tits and asses (T&A) groped. The girls said, “T&A aren’t even first base so, our boyfriends can’t get mad at us!" I also excitedly watched my gal grind her crotch on a lot of different guys’ legs in an evening.

However, our sex life changed forever one night, when I had to run out for some more beer. She was dancing with a guy, that I knew she found attractive. When I returned about 40 minutes later; he had cleverly danced her into a very dark, deserted corner. They were kissing passionately, and he fingered her to climax. In that exact moment, I was insanely in love with her. For the very first time, I came in my shorts, simply watching my beloved being pleasured by another man!

Later in bed, as she told all me about it, I could see she enjoyed “confessing”. I kept “edging” her for 30 minutes and got her to “confess” all of her sexual fantasies and even those of her girlfriends.

I flipped her over into doggie and grabbed a spiral notepad and ink pen. I told her, “If you want to cum tonight, you better be a good little secretary and make notes!” I had her write down, in a numbered list, all her fantasies, which totaled 25. (Even though I slowed down on my fucking, her handwriting was still a bit “jerky”!)

I laid the notebook on her back and “initialed” each item, as if it were a formal document. Then, I wrote across the top, “I, Jenny, promise to fulfill every fantasy on this list before our 5th wedding anniversary.” Then, at the bottom of the list, I added lines for her to sign and date the document.

I grabbed the engagement ring out of my jean’s pocket, that I had just bought that day, and placed it on top of the list. As she was just about to cum, I stuck the notebook and engagement diamond in front of her. I told her, “Your fantasies didn’t just come up in the heat of passion. We both want them; and you, my flirty soon to be wife, actually need them!”

Continuing, I said, “Agree to the conditions, fantasies, you wrote out and let’s get married. Please sign.” I plowed into her even harder as she signed. Her signature was scribbly, but legible. As we both came, I slipped the ring on her finger.

Several fantasies she had in common with her girlfriends were, 1) to be a street hooker for a night, 2) to start an escort agency, and 3) learn to strip and “serve” at bachelor parties. She and her girlfriends immediately started fulfilling those dreams.

She says that, “being a whore, of one kind or another, is the most common fantasy that we girls have. It makes most women’s pussies quiver to think about it.” Validating herself she said, “It confirms we’re hot if a guy is willing to pay for our pussies! And, our husbands can be proud of that.” We graduated with no college debt, money in the bank, and several of her clients opened doors for us in the legitimate business world.

We do hope you will write additional chapters. We’d love to hear about wife Vanessa’s further adventures!

husbofsubwifehusbofsubwifeabout 4 years ago
good story

Wife and i have similar fantasy , and a good read, ty!

nmwpleasernmwpleaserabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!

I enjoyed it immensely! My wife and I have had a few very exciting "adventures" in our years together. I believe there are so many others out there that would love to have understanding partners like you two. A really good friend that you can trust is not such a bad thing either....as my wife and I are well aware.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

So poorly written that it didn’t even matter how ridiculous the story was.

jkthekatjkthekatover 3 years ago
Blow off negative feedback

I think it was well written, actually loved the story line with Vanessa getting it out of her system. Probably could use more sex, but don't we all BTW thanks for reading my Revenge story and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting, but really marred by poor editing -- or rather a lack of editing. Words dropped, sentences unfinished. Did you even read this over before posting it? Not trying to be mean, but you should have more pride in your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, incredibly hot. 5 stars if I could vote here.

I understand the husband's pov and why he needed to do what he had to do. I think most women have that kind of fantasy, but too dangerous to do in public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting. If he was willing to have someone else screw his wife so she can fulfill her fantasy he can just have some guy pay him as pimp. No need for the ruse. Let her pick the guy! Once money is exchanged she is a prostitute. I think she will do this again but like i said she will pick the guy and place where she feels safe.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@ recent anonymous, the husband's idea was to control the situation because he didn't want just any stranger off the street to fuck his wife because it could be dangerous for her. Instead he wanted someone he could trust. Also to get someone who could scare her off the idea of doing it again, because he didn't want his wife to have the idea of doing it again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story - very well written. Good plot. Minor technical corrections needed but story solid *****

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like your stories, but not how they’re all wrapped up with a little bow at the end. You could’ve left the ending a bit more dubious or idk. I guess I’m basing this solely on two of the quarantine stories. I loved the first story I read, until the end which made me wanna vomit, it’s just too neat and pretty and tidy and that’s not how life is. If that’s how you like to do your stories, then it is what it is. You’re the author, so far be it from me to impose my opinion. I feel like your stories would be a lot better if things didn’t suddenly end happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stupid. Stupid MC, stupid so called wife, stupid scenario, and just ignorant in general.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous