Creating Wife's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Vanessa began to slow down, he got her off of him and made her get on all fours. He got behind her, shoved his dick back into her, grabbed her firmly by her hips and proceeded to give her the best doggy style sex of her life. She always enjoyed this position, but the way he was doing it made her enjoy more than she ever did with her own husband.

"OH YES! FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" she screamed.

"You liked being fucked like this, you stupid whore?" Mike yelled at her.

"YES! YES!" she yelled.

Mike spanked her ass good and hard and called her a fucking whore, a filthy slut, and an assortment of other names. The name calling made Vanessa feel really bad about herself, but she liked it nonetheless. Mike then grabbed her by the hair and pulled it back hard making her scream in pain. He began going even harder on her as he pulled back her hair. Her face was turning a bright red color as she was screaming in ecstasy.

After a while Mike began to slow down as he gave a few final good thrusts into her pussy and ejaculated into the condom. He managed to get himself to slowly fuck her a couple more minutes before his dick with flaccid. He pulled out of her and got off the bed. Vanessa stayed on the bed trying catch her breath.

Mike went to the bathroom to remove the condom and to clean himself up. When he was done, he looked himself and the mirror, pleased with himself at what a great job he had done. But then realized that he did too much of a good job. He wasn't supposed to fuck her that well, he was supposed to be mean to her as well as give her an average good time in bed to show her that it's not worth trying again.

When he came out of the bathroom, he saw Vanessa sitting on the edge of the bed having regained her energy.

"That was fantastic, Hugo," she said. "I should give you my number if you ever—"

"Get out of my room," he ordered.

Vanessa was surprised by that comment. She did not expect him to say that.

"Didn't you have a good time, Hugo?" she asked.

"I did, and so did you. Now get dressed and get out."

She stood up and walked up to him with a big smile and put he hands on his chest.

"Hey, baby," she began to say. "I don't know what happened, but—"

"Shut up, you stupid whore," he snapped at her as he pushed her back away from him. "I got what I wanted from you. Now get dressed and get out, or I will throw you out of here naked."

"Ok," she said nervously and backed away from him. "I'll be out of here in a few minutes.

She quickly picked up her clothes and began to get dressed. Mike didn't want to be that aggressive with her, not after that great time they just had, but it had to be done. If she saw what kind of assholes pick up prostitutes on the streets, she wouldn't want to do it again.

Mike needed to be absolutely sure she wouldn't be trying this game again and came up with another idea, something he heard has happened to other female hookers. He didn't want to do it, but thought it was for her own good.

As she finished getting dressed, Mike grabbed her purse and took out the $500 he gave her.

"What are you doing?" she yelled at him.

"I'm taking back $200," he said. "That's what you get for being so mouthy."

She protested, but he ignored her. He shoved the remaining cash down the front of her dress, grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out the door. He went back into the room, found her purse and threw it at her. This unsettled Vanessa greatly and she looked like she was about to cry. He slammed the door in her face and listened as she whimpered from the other side of the door.

He felt incredibly bad about doing that to her, but he felt it was for her own good. Women like her shouldn't be on the street like that. If it wasn't going to be him, it would've been another guy who probably would've done a lot worse to her

Mike quickly called Jerry and told him everything that had happened, including the last part with the money and throwing her out of the room.

"I'm very sorry about that, I think I went too far with how mean I was supposed to be with her," said Mike.

"Don't worry about it," Jerry assured him. "I don't like what you had to do, but it was for her own good."

In the elevator, Vanessa texted Jerry that she was on her way out of the hotel. By the time Vanessa got to the lobby she had wiped away a few tears had with some tissues she had in her purse. She took a minute to compose herself so she could be ready for Jerry, she didn't want him to worry about her. She did have a good time with the sex, one of the best experiences of her life, but the rest of it was very unsettling for her.

She left the hotel and got into Jerry's car that was waiting for her at the entrance. She gave Jerry a big kiss on the mouth before they drove away.

"How was it?" he asked.

"It was good," she said. "The sex was great, but he was kind of an asshole."

"Really?" said Jerry. "In what way."

"Don't worry, he didn't hurt me," she assured him. But she was still feeling the pain in her arm from when he dragged her out of the room. "Just in general an asshole, just didn't want to respect me. That kind of thing."

"I'm sorry to hear that," he told her. "Did you get that $500."

"Oh, I only got $300," she said as she pulled the money out from her cleavage. "I know I said I was going to ask for five, but I forgot and said three instead."

Vanessa didn't want to tell him about happened at the end with the money. She felt bad about it enough as it was. Jerry, on the other hand, understood why his wife had to lie to him about the money.

"That's too bad, you're worth more than that," said Jerry trying to keep a straight face. "Other than that, did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, but now that I got that out of my system, I don't think I want to do this fantasy anymore."

"Well, at least you tried it. You can still play at being my whore."

"I don't have to play at it," she said with a big smile. "I am your whore."

Jerry smiled when he heard that.

THE END!!!

12