Creation's Guardian Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob slid two fingers in her soaked pussy dragging them around the inside of her tight cunt until her hips jerked hard. He smiled, He knew he'd found her G spot. He slid his other hand underneath Asimah, placing the heel of his hand against her mound applying firm pressure as his two fingers curled back and forth.

Asimah was moaning loudly around his cock bucking her hips.

Bob bent forward, rimming Asimah's tight asshole with the tip of his tongue, running his thumb over her swollen clit as he fingered her G spot.

Asimah slid Bob's huge cock deep in her throat, holding it there while groaning around his huge cock.

The vibrations around his enormous cock were enough to send him over the edge.

"I'm cumming baby."

Bob filled Asimah's hot, wet mouth with spurt after spurt of hot, gooey cum.

As Asimah swallowed Bob's load another orgasm hit her. It was another full body orgasm that left her gasping for air, every muscle shaking and twitching. She collapsed on top of him, once again passing out.

Bob used his magic to turn Asimah, laying her on top of him, her head resting on his shoulder as he gently stroked her long brown hair.

Asimah's orgasm slowly subsided, her breathing returning to normal as she regained consciousness. "Thank you master. I think I finally understand what you said earlier. This is where I belong, here by your side. It's what I was created for. This was my destiny from the very beginning. Wasn't it?"

"Yes it was sweetie. You and Kadir both were created to serve Cassandra's master. Although, I'm still not sure exactly why. But I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later.

Bob gave Asimah's scrumptious ass a smack causing her to squeal with delight. "Get your sexy little ass up. It's time you rejoined the others in the hot tub. I've got a coronation to plan for the new queen of the Djinn.

Asimah stuck out her lower lip in a little girl pout. "Oh I suppose I have to master,"she giggled.

As an ecstatic Asimah sat in the hot tub, Bob explained to the others what he had in mind. He sent Hera to round up the rest of the Olympians, telling her to meet him in the Djinn citadel in twenty minutes. He told Cassandra, Kadir, Athena, and Aphrodite that for the purposes of Asimah's coronation they were to be her honor guard. Bob created a sword and shield for Athena telling her and the rest of Asimah's honor guard that they were to wear their weapons and shields. but nothing else. He told them he would call for them when everything was ready.

After handing Stacy a customized DVD camera telling her she was to record the ceremony, Bob took Stacy by the arm porting the two of them to the Djinn citadel.

Selena and Ali were sitting on a bench in the Djinn throne room talking quietly when Bob and Stacy appeared. Bob told Selena to gather all the Djinn in the citadel on the training grounds. He then had Ali call the Djinn combat troops together.

Bob made a long red carpet appear across the training grounds telling Ali to line the troops along each side of it. When Selena returned with the rest of the Djinn, Bob pointed to one side of the double line of troops. Selena nodded her understanding, gathering the Djinn on that side of the training grounds.

Hera showed up with the remaining Olympians. Bob pointed to the other side of the carpet. Hera smiled nodding, leading the way.

Bob made a small table appear with a golden jeweled crown and a purple velvet cape resting on it. He sent a quick telepathic message to Cassandra."Sweetie, we're ready for Asimah now."

"On our way master."

They appeared in the citadel Cassandra in the front, Asimah in the middle, Kadir on her right, Aphrodite on her left, and Athena bringing up the rear.

Ali turned to his troops, "attention! Present arms!" The double line of troops snapped sharply to attention, right fist over their hearts in the traditional Djinn salute.

The five naked women walked slowly down the double line of troops, the honor guard splitting off to each side as Asimah knelt in front of Bob.

Once Asimah passed the last of his troops Ali snapped out, "order arms!" At exactly the same instant, every one of Ali's troops dropped their hands to their sides moving like a well oiled machine.

Bob placed the purple velvet cape around Asimah's shoulders clasping it in the front. He picked up the golden crown holding it over Asimah's head. "As the Guardian of Creation and Lord of all Djinn, I crown you Asimah, Queen of all Djinn. May you rule your people with wisdom and justice!" He placed the crown on Asimah's head. "Arise Queen Asimah. May your rule be a long and happy one!"

There was stunned silence among the Djinn for a minute or so then Selena and Ali began to chant loudly. "Long live Asimah. First queen of the Djinn." Instantly the rest of the Djinn followed suit. They cheered loudly when Asimah acknowledged their chanting with a wave of her hand.

Bob studied the crowd carefully. While there were some Djinn who weren't cheering, he was surprised to see how small their number actually was. He counted seven of them and assumed they weren't cheering because they had hoped to replace the faction leaders currently trapped in the charms on Asimah's bracelet.

He let them cheer for a few minutes then held up his hands signaling them to quiet down. "For countless millenniums the Djinn have been ruled by Great Caliphs. Other than Asimah, they've all been male. Their only interest has been in keeping things exactly the same. Which is why, for thousands of years, the Djinn have stagnated as a society. It's my sincere hope that by switching to a female dominated society led by Queen Asimah, the Djinn race will finally reach it's potential, becoming the great society it was destined to be."

Bob gave Asimah a smack on her scrumptious ass causing her to give a little yelp of surprise and delight. "Time for you to say a few words to your people Queen Asimah."

Asimah smiled at Bob. "As you wish master."

She turned to the crowd. "Well, where do I start? First of all this is as big a surprise for me as it is for all of you. I only learned of my master's plan to crown me queen a few hours ago. I'm not sure how much a monarchy is gonna differ from a caliphate. But I guess we're about to find out. All I can do right now is make all of you the same promise I gave my master a while back. I'll do my best not to let the power go to my head and I'll try my hardest to rule with wisdom and justice. From now on everyone will be treated equally regardless of rank. If we all work together, I have no doubt we can become the greatest society in all of creation!"

Bob gave a slight nod and Asimah's honor guard formed up leading Asimah back into the citadel to her throne room.

Ali dismissed his troops while Selena sent the rest of the Djinn back inside the citadel. They walked over to Bob. Ali spoke first. "Forgive me Your Majesty, but as the commander of the Djinn combat forces I must tell you that my loyalty belongs to Queen Asimah first."

Bob stuck out his hand for Ali to shake. "That's exactly how it should be my friend."

Selena grinned at Bob. "So the ancient prophesy has finally come true. The twins are united with their master and one of them has become queen of the Djinn."

Bob was shocked. "You knew all of this was gonna happen?"

"Sort of. Yesterday, I was reading some scrolls in the Halls of Knowledge. As I was leaving, I noticed a stone that seemed out of place on the wall next to the door. When I touched it, it fell into my hand. I went to replace it and saw a scroll in the hole the stone fell out of. It was written some six thousand years ago by the Djinn seer Calia before she was assassinated by the Great Caliph. She had foretold everything that happened here today. I showed the scroll to Ali after I read it. That's why we weren't surprised when you crowned Asimah queen."

"That must have been right after Cassandra was trapped in her ring. Did you show the scroll to anyone else?"

"No, that's what Ali and I were talking about when you popped in. We were gonna start showing the scroll to other people tomorrow."

"Would you bring it to me? I'd like to read it. I'll be in the throne room with Queen Asimah."

"Of course Your Majesty. I'll get it and meet you there in a few minutes."

Asimah gave Bob a quizzical look when Selena handed him the scroll. Bob held up his index finger as he read the scroll. He was shocked at how accurate it was. It was as if Calia had been present during Asimah's coronation. He handed the scroll to Asimah.

Asimah's eyes got really huge as she read the scroll. "Where did you get this?" she asked Selena, passing the scroll to Kadir.

Selena replied, "it was hidden behind a loose stone on one of the walls in the Halls of Knowledge Your Highness."

Kadir looked at Asimah in amazement handing the scroll to Cassandra. "It's one of Calia's prophesy scrolls. There are at least another half dozen or so still missing. You should order a through search of the Halls of Knowledge Asimah."

Asimah replied, "Selena, see to it at once. Take Ali and a few of his troops with you. If any more scrolls are found, I don't want them disappearing again before I get the chance to read them. You know how some of those clerks can be."

Selena replied, "I'll see to it immediately Your Highness. Don't worry, if any more scrolls are found either Ali or I will bring them to you personally."

Cassandra spoke up. "This scroll is so accurate it's spooky. I've never heard of this Calia. I didn't even know Djinn could see the future. She must have been one hell of a prophet. Are there any more like her around now?"

Kadir shook her head. "No. Unfortunately there aren't any more Djinn like Calia. She was one of a kind. Normally we can't tell the future anymore than you can. What I don't understand is she had to know writing that prophesy would cause her death. Why write it?"

Asimah replied, "I'm surprised you asked that question Kadir. You know our code of honor. Her sense of duty would have outweighed her fear of death."

"I hadn't thought about it that way Asimah. But you're right. Calia's ethics would have told her that her duty was to the future not the present. But was it worth her sacrifice? The scroll might never been found if Selena hadn't spotted that loose stone when she did."

Asimah replied, "I'd be willing to bet Calia knew exactly when that scroll would be found and by who. She may have even been the one who hid it there. I think she planned on Selena finding it, knowing that Selena would show it to Ali, just to insure things went like they did today."

Bob chuckled softly. "You really think she was that devious Asimah?"

"I don't think Calia was devious at all master. I think she was a Djinn with a remarkable sense of honor and duty. Along with a highly developed ability to think and plan strategically. Unlike most of us, she knew exactly when and how she was gonna die. She planned accordingly."

"Assuming you're right, I admire her courage. Let me know if any more scrolls turn up. I'm a little curious as to what other predictions Calia may have made. In the meantime, I'm returning to Neuveia. It's morning and I want some coffee. I think I'll make some Spanish omelets to go along with it . Anyone else want some?"

Bob got a chorus of "yummy" and "yes please" from everyone.

Bob's version of a Spanish omelet was spicy enough to make even a dragon stick it's head in water. The omelets had red chili peppers, green jalapeno peppers, onions, ham, pepper jack cheese, and eggs.

After a few bites Cassandra giggled. "These things are scrumptious master. But I'm afraid if I burp I may burn the castle down with my dragon breath."

Everyone laughed as Bob made a glass of water appear pouring it over Cassandra's head. "Not to worry sweetie. I come prepared," he laughed.

"You... you...you...BRAT!" Cassandra exclaimed laughing.

Bob grinned. "We can't have you burning down the castle now can we sweetie? Let me make it up to you. We can spend the whole day at the beach. How does that sound?"

"That sounds lovely master. But what about Selena and the other female caliphs? Aren't you supposed to pop a bunch of their cherries today?"

"Yup. But the beach is as good a place as any for that. We can have a barbecue in between cherry popping. I'll even make you your s'mores this time."

Bob and Aphrodite were sitting at the picnic table talking as they watched the game of volleyball that Cassandra and Kadir had going.

Aphrodite smiled softly. "I know you need to build up your stable a bit. But do it slowly. Otherwise the rest of us are gonna start feeling neglected. Remember you've bonded with four females. Only two of them got fucked yesterday. You need to remember to take care of those four first. The rest of us can wait."

Bob gave Aphrodite a quizzical look. "Where do you get four? I've only bonded with Cassandra, Kadir, and Asimah. I never bonded with Stacy."

"Yes you did. You just haven't realized it yet because Stacy wasn't a virgin. But The bond is just as deep and emotional. Cassandra, Kadir, and Asimah have already picked up on it. Watch how the four of them interact and you'll see what I mean. You want more proof? Talk to her with your mind. She's a normal human female without any psionic powers. If you didn't bond, she won't be able to answer you."

Bob reached out to Stacy with his mind."Stacy honey, don't stop playing. Just tell me if you can hear me or not."

"Of course I can hear you master. You're a part of me now." She rolled her eyes and giggled. "My sisters and I were wondering when you were gonna realize it."

"I didn't. Aphrodite had to point it out to me. I'm so sorry honey. I SHOULD have realized it instantly."

"It's okay master. You have a lot on your mind. You would have figured it out by yourself eventually."

Bob turned back to Aphrodite. "I feel like a damn fool! How is it you saw it and I didn't?"

"It's simple lover. I don't have as much on my plate as you do. Now do you understand why I said slow down? You're missing important details. In your position, that can become very dangerous."

"I can't believe I missed the bonding with Stacy. You're right, I do need to slow down. I can't afford to be making stupid mistakes like that. This essence thing is a pain in the ass."

"The only reason it's a pain in the ass is because you make it that way. Stop trying to fill your reserve all at once. Listen to what Destiny told you. Let Kadir, Asimah, and the rest of the Djinn carry most of the load. Their wish magic can do almost anything you can do and it won't drain your essence. Think about how much essence you used giving over six billion people invisible jumpsuits. Kadir could have done the same thing using her wish magic and it wouldn't have even dented her essence."

"I know wish magic is different than other forms of magic. But are you saying it doesn't use essence?"

"No. It still uses essence. But in a different way. Wish magic allows a Djinn to do things that would be impossible any other way. So the only essence that's consumed is in the actual granting of the wish itself and not by the magic that's used to fulfill the wish. A Djinn uses about a tenth of one percent of their essence to grant a wish. Not only that, but their essence recovers very quickly. Kadir alone could grant you over a thousand wishes in a single day and still have essence left.

"Granted, there are some things the Djinn can't do even with wish magic. For instance, they can't take a human life, even in self defense. They can't create or destroy worlds. Just to name a couple. I'm sure there's other things they can't do as well. I wouldn't worry about it though, if you make a wish they can't grant, they'll let you know. If you save your essence for those things, you won't need as big a stable and you'll get a lot more done."

"Okay sweet cheeks. I get your point. But according to Selena, I'm gonna have a couple of hundred horny female caliphs all looking to get their cherries popped. What the hell do I do about them?"

"Simple. You're taking the day off today. Take care of Selena and five or six others today. Then take care of the rest a few at a time each day. Look t it this way, you'll have fresh pussy every day for the next few months. That should keep you from getting too bored," she laughed.

Selena and Ali appeared on the beach. They talked to Asimah for a few minutes then trotted over to where Bob and Aphrodite were sitting. By the time Selena reached the picnic table, Bob's enormous cock was standing at full attention. Selena may have been a virgin, but she came fully prepared to rectify that. Every inch of her magnificent body was on full display for Bob's ravenous eyes.

Selena drank in Bob's stare with a sexy smile. She raised her hands over her head doing a slow three sixty for him. "I hope you like what you see, My Lord. I've been waiting for this day for a very long time."

"I definitely like what I see Selena. You're a very sexy woman."

"Thank you, My Lord. There's a couple of things I need to discuss with you before we get started. It seems I underestimated the number of female caliphs interested in your...um...services. It's actually more than twice my original estimate. I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of rationing your time so you wouldn't be overwhelmed.

"Besides myself, there will be four additional caliphs available today. Starting tomorrow, four other caliphs will make themselves available to you by joining your battle crew. They all understand, if you have time, you'll get to them. If not they'll return the next day. The other thing is the male caliphs. Some of them wanna know what they can do to lose their virginity. I told them I'd discuss it with you and get back to them."

"I see why Asimah chose you as her exec. You did a fantastic job setting things up with the female caliphs. Thank you. The male caliphs present a bit of a challenge. But they're right, it's only fair that they have an outlet too. Tell them they can go down to Earth and seduce a human female providing they adhere to certain rules. They are not allowed to say or do anything that will identify them as a member of the Djinn race. They can't use any form of magic, nor can they grant any wishes. The human female must be completely willing to engage in sexual intercourse and she must not be a virgin. After they lose their virginity they may return to Earth to seek relief whenever necessary. However, they may not visit the same female on more than one occasion or for more than twenty four hours. I'd suggest they create a wad of cash, stick to the bigger cities, and try the local bars and night clubs. That's the easiest way to find single women who are looking for a good time. Make sure it's clear that the same rules apply to all the other ranks as well."

"That's an excellent solution. Thank you My Lord. I'll make sure all the males are aware of your rules."

" Good. But let's include all the female ranks as well. I don't want anyone going down there granting wishes or doing anything else that might interfere with things on Earth."

"I understand My Lord. That's a very wise precaution. Consider it done."

Now that her duty was done, the time for her to lose her virginity was here. Selena chewed on her bottom lip nervously. "Um...the others will be here soon My Lord. This is just...um...sex right? There's no chance of me being bound to you or of us bonding is there?"

"Don't worry sweetie. The only thing that's gonna happen is you'll lose your virginity. You'd have to be bound to a ring or some other object for anything else to happen."

Selena gave Bob a little pout. "Oh well, a girl can always hope can't she? I mean, both Asimah and Stacy bonded with you without using an object. I was kinda hoping the same thing could happen to me."