Creation's Guardian Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I kinda thought that was what you'd say my child. Love...it's my favorite emotion. I really think it's the best thing I ever created. By the way, being king and queen of the Olympians means you're also king and queen of Olympus if you should ever decide to use it again. Well Captain, I have nothing else. So unless you have something to discuss, I suggest you get home. You've got your work cut out for you. Good luck getting everyone settled in."

Bob chuckled. "Thanks Boss. I think I'm gonna need it."

The first thing Bob did upon returning to his castle was to check in with Asimah. "Sorry we took so long. How have things been on Earth?"

"It's been really quiet and subdued down there Master. So much so that it's spooky. I don't quite know what to make of it."

He turned to Cailin. "You getting anything unusual?"

"Nope. Not a thing Master. Asimah's right, it's too quiet. I don't understand it either."

"Just keep monitoring them. If you run across anything weird, let me know right away."

Bob turned to Cassandra. "Sweetie, it's been a hell of a day. Let's take everyone down to the beach so that we can all relax and unwind for a few hours. I'll fire up the grill and we can have a barbecue. Later on, I'll create some s'mores fixings and you can show our newest family members how to make them."

"Now I know why I love you so much Master. You always treat me like such a queen," Cassandra giggled.

"Sweetie, you ARE a queen. Three times over, as a matter of fact."

"Three times? I only know of two."

Bob grinned. "Okay let me count them off for you then." He held up one finger. "Number one. You're queen of Neuveia. Right?"

"Uh huh, that's one of em."

Bob held up a second finger. "You're queen of the Olympians. Right?"

"Yeah, that's the second one. Where's the third one though?"

Bob held up a third finger. "Well my darling Cassandra, I happen to think that you're the queen of my heart. You are aren't you? Because I would be VERY disappointed if you weren't," he chuckled.

Cassandra grabbed him by the cheeks giving him a long, deep, tongue dueling, spit swapping kiss that left him breathless. She broke the kiss stepping back, her beautiful emerald eyes sparkling. "You always say the sweetest things my love. I BETTER be the queen of your heart or you're in big trouble mister," she giggled.

At the beach Bob fired up the grill and threw some potatoes and ears of corn on to slow roast then sat down at the picnic table with Aphrodite. He noticed Cassandra off to one side chatting quietly with Athena and Artemis while Kadir, Selena, and Asimah organized a volleyball game with the rest of the women. He looked up at Aphrodite. "Looks like Cassandra's found a new friend."

"Not just a new friend Bob, another sister. Cassandra, Athena, and Artemis all have the same father...Zeus."

A look of horror and disgust appeared on Bob's face. "Are you telling me that piece of shit was gonna rape his own daughter?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying. It wouldn't be the first time he raped a member of his own family. But now isn't the time to talk about such things. Right now you have more pressing matters to attend to. Like where in heaven's name are you putting all of us tonight and what are you gonna do with HIM?" she asked, pointing over Bob's left shoulder.

Bob looked behind him and realized that Hermes was sitting on a small hill under a tree. "Damn! I forgot all about him. He's MY messenger now, isn't he?"

"I think so, yours and Cassandra's too. The poor boy's lost everything he's ever known today, including his home. I don't think he has a clue what he's supposed to do now."

Bob chuckled softly. "Yeah well, he's not the only one in that particular predicament. I don't have a clue what I'm doing with all of you, never mind him." Bob shook his head at the look Aphrodite gave him. "I know sweetcheeks, part of my job is to figure all this shit out. I'll go talk to him."

Bob walked over to where Hermes was sitting. "Hi Hermes. You okay?"

Hermes stood. "I'm fine Your Majesty. Thank you for asking. Is there a message you need delivered?"

"No nothing right now. But we do need to talk a bit. Come, walk with me. There's a few of things I want you to see."

"I'm at your service Your Majesty."

As they walked toward the castle Bob explained, "I have more titles than I know what to do with my friend. But besides my given name, I only use one, Guardian or Creations Guardian. Both are one and the same. However, right now we're in a social setting Hermes. We're not dealing with crap from Earth or some other emergency. So please call me by my given name, Bob."

"I'm not sure how appropriate that is. But I'll do as you command...Bob."

As they entered the castle Bob said, "this is the dinning room. It's where we sit first thing in the morning while we plan our day and discuss options for whatever situation we're dealing with at the time. It's a relaxed social situation so once again please use my given name while we're in this room too. Okay?"

"As you wish Bob."

"Good. Now follow me." Bob led Hermes to the war room. This is what I call my war room. As you see I can observe every part of Earth from this room. Cailin can also remotely monitor every thing in this room on a continuous basis no matter where she is. So I always know instantly if something is wrong down there. This is also the only place in the castle that I expect you to use my title of Guardian."

"Ah, I think I understand. In here, you are usually dealing with some sort of crisis that may or may not have two way visual. Using your title reminds everyone that you are giving orders that you expect to be obeyed instantly. Everywhere else, you want to be able to relax and unwind and you wish to allow those you command to do the same. Am I right?"

"That's a good guess Hermes. You're not very far off the mark. In here, EVERYONE including Cassandra and myself are soldiers. Yes, I expect my orders to be obeyed instantly and without question. But outside of this room, everyone including you are part of our family. Come, there's one more place for you to see before we head back to the beach."

Bob led Hermes upstairs. He pointed to his bedroom door. "These are my private quarters. Please knock and ask permission before entering. Okay?"

"Hermes nodded. "Understood Bob."

"There are five more suites along this corridor. They're all exactly alike. Pick one and make it YOUR own private space. No one will enter without knocking and getting your permission first."

Hermes opened the nearest door and looked inside. "WOW! This is amazing. Can I pick this one?"

"It's all yours Hermes. As I said, they're all the same so it really doesn't matter which one you pick. I'm not sure you know how to use everything that's in there. But if you ask Athena or Cailin, I'm sure either one will be happy to help you. Now let's get back to the beach, I still have a lot of cooking to do."

As they walked to the beach Bob asked, "wasn't Zeus your father too?"

"He was."

"I'm sorry you had to see what happened to him today."

"I'm not. Zeus wasn't just a terrible king. He was a horrible person as well. He thought that being king meant he could have sex with anyone he wanted whether they wanted it or not. He even used me for his own sexual gratification once I was an adult. I hated him for it. At first, I tried to fight him off but after a few times I just resigned myself to my fate and let him have his way. He tried to attack Athena one time but she told him if he ever even looked at her like that again, she'd help Hera cut his balls off. Zeus stayed as far away from Athena as he could after that," Hermes laughed.

When they got to the picnic table Aphrodite said, "I see you got Hermes all settled, now what are you gonna do with the rest of us?"

"I don't know Sweetcheeks. I've got a few ideas running around in my head, but nothing solid yet. I might just send you all back to Olympus," he laughed.

"Yeah right! You've got six hot, horny goddesses all wanting to fuck you brainless and you're gonna send us back? That'll be the day, you old horn dog." Aphrodite giggled then continued. "It looks like my spoiled brat is cooking up some plans of her own over there. It might be wise to check with her before you go making any plans of your own."

Bob shook his head chuckling. "Yeah, you're probably right about that one Sweetcheeks." Bob looked over at Cassandra. "Cassandra, sweetie, could you come over here for a minute please?"

The mischievous twinkle in her eyes, the sultry sway of her hips, the way she put a little "extra" into each step to make her glorious tits bounce enticingly, all combined to tell Bob that not only was Cassandra up to no good, but that he would probably be exhausted well before sunrise. She stood in front of him, her hands clasped behind he back, an innocent smile on her face. "Yes master?"

Bob shook his head chuckling. "Don't give me your innocent look sweetie. I have a pretty good idea of what you're planning over there. So I'm gonna cut you off at the pass for now. It's not that I'm opposed to the idea. But before we go where you're planing on going, we need to all sit down and discuss it as a family. There's some major changes coming that might cause all of the goddesses to think twice about things. I don't want to explain it all twice so please hold off anymore plans until we've all had a chance to talk about it during dinner."

Cassandra gave Bob a worried look. "I don't like the sound of that Master. What kind of changes are you talking about here. Are they good or bad?"

"I don't know sweetie. I think that's gonna depend on each person's perspective. I'll tell you all about it during dinner. Okay?"

"No! It's NOT okay! I don't like it one bit! But I love and trust you, and dinner's almost ready. So I'll live with it until then." She took a deep breath, looked up at the sky and sighed. She looked back at Bob with a slight smile. "Well at least I have some good news to share with you. I found out that Artemis is my sister and that means that Apollo is my brother too! Now I have two sisters and a brother! How cool is that?"

"I think that's fantastic sweetie. But I also think there's something else you should know." Bob looked across at Hermes. "I think you should be the one to tell her."

Cassandra gave Hermes a puzzled look. "Tell me what?"

Hermes took a deep breath letting it out slowly, then softly said, "Zeus was my father too."

Casandra's eyes widened with surprise. "OH MY GODS! You're my brother too?" She looked up at the sky again and softly said, "thank you." She looked back at Hermes, a huge grin on her face. "Another brother! Gods! I'm the luckiest girl in all of creation today! Let me be the first to say welcome to the family, my new found brother!"

Hermes eyes filled with tears of happiness as a big smile appeared on his face. "Thank you Sis. Please forgive me if I seem a bit off. I've never been treated this well before. It's gonna take some getting used to."

Cassandra bent down giving Hermes a kiss on the cheek. "Well now's as good a time as any to start getting used to it. Don't ya think?"

Hermes blushed beet red as he replied, "I'll try Sis."

While Cassandra and Hermes were talking, Bob laid dinner out on the table. There was baked potatoes with bacon bits, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and chives. Roasted corn on the cob with lots of melted butter, steaks, cooked nice and rare, beef and pork ribs smothered in his special barbecue sauce, chicken wings cooked in his own buffalo sauce, tossed salad with every fixing you could think of and two large bottles of Zinfandel chilling in ice buckets.

"Okay everyone, dinners ready," he yelled.

As soon as everyone was seated Cassandra said, "all right my love, you promised to tell me everything at dinner. We're all here now, so please, talk to me."

Bob stared down at the table for a minute gathering his thoughts. "Okay, in order to fully explain everything, I'm gonna have to back up a bit. As you know, the bullshit Zeus pulled this morning started a chain reaction of events culminating in his being tossed into the void, Olympus being abandoned, and you and I becoming king and queen of all the Olympians. What you don't know is that the Boss picked that particular punishment for a reason. She was sending a message. 'No more playing games. She's tired of her plans being interfered with and anybody who does is gonna suffer the same fate.'

"Now as to the changes I mentioned. First off, I'm not moving any of the temples from Olympus. It's been sealed off exactly as is. Absolutely no one can get in without going through me first. The danger from other beings moving in there and drawing on it's magic is just far to great to risk. I decided not to move the temples because I'd like to keep it intact as a historical landmark. All our children can visit there someday and see what Olympus was really like in all it's glory. None of what I've told you so far will have any more of in impact on us than it already has.

"However, the next change is one I don't like. I don't understand why the Boss is insisting on it, and I don't see a need for it. It applies to every Olympian goddess as well as every woman I choose to be with from now on. So I want every one of you to think very carefully about what YOU want. If you choose to continue or begin a sexual relationship with me, you WILL become not only bound to me for eternity, but will bond with me as well. What this means basically is that while you will still have some free will, it will be extremely limited in scope. You will be no different than Kadir, Asimah, Stacy, Selena, and Cailin. It won't affect any of them or Cassandra, just the six of you and any future women I have a sexual relationship with."

Aphrodite spoke first. "I don't see the need for it either Bob. But frankly, it doesn't bother me one bit. I've been with you from the very first day you put on Cassandra's ring. I loved you then. I love you now, and I'll love you forever. Count me in!"

Athena said, "I don't even need to think about. I totally agree with Aphrodite. I'm with ya too Bob."

Hera looked at Bob, her beautiful blue eyes glistening with tears. "In the short time I've known you, you've done me more good than any man ever has. I can't even begin to list the ways you've changed me, and I think everyone will agree, all those changes have been for the better. What you did for me today though is something I'll always love you for. I realize it wasn't intentional, but you freed me from someone I never really wanted to be with. That bastard Zeus raped me when I was still a young and very naive goddess. I hated him for it but my shame over the rape was far worse than my hate so I married the asshole. I loved the power and prestige that came with being queen of Olympus and viewed any rival as a threat to that power. That's where all my jealousy came from. I loved being queen but hated the king. The thought of spending eternity being bound and bonded to you doesn't frighten me in the least. In fact it fills my heart with a joy that I can't begin to express. I'm yours Bob, if you'll have me."

Demeter looked around the table and laughed softly. "I'm not sure what the big deal is here Bob. We've all given you a pledge of loyalty and obedience and we all plan on seeing how many times you can fuck us brainless between now and eternity. As far as I'm concerned, I'm ALREADY bound to you. The way I see it, no matter where you go, someone's in charge. So that 'free will' thing is just an illusion, and the bonding thing is just icing on the cake.

I know I swore I'd never let another man touch me once Zeus raped and impregnated me then raped my daughter Persephone after tricking her into marrying Hades. Despite what the myths say, I've never laid with a man since. But a woman has a right to change her mind. Especially since I haven't been fucked in...oh gods...eons! Anyway I'm sitting here nearly floating away in my own pussy juice. So yeah, I still want you to fuck me brainless...consequences be damned."

Artemis giggled. "Gods Demeter, you really do have a way with words. Let's see if I can top that. Okay, short and sweet. I'm an adult, my pussy's soaked and I'm horny as hell! So just fuck me already Bob!"

Hestia pointed to Artemis and blushed. "What she said! Oh and don't bother asking if we're sure because we're positive!"

Bob looked around the table in amazement. "Aphrodite, Athena, and even Hera I can understand answering quickly. They've been around me a while. They know who and what I am. But Artemis, Demeter, and Hestia, you three don't know me at all. Can I ask how the three of you made up your minds so fast."

Bob heard a soft, "oh oh" from Cassandra.

Artemis giggled and said, "don't worry Sis. I've got your back. When we were talking to Cassandra earlier she saw the look on your face and guessed that either the Fates or the Boss was making you do something you didn't like. We bounced ideas back and forth until she hit on the fact that you hated it when a woman was bound and bonded to you with no choice in the matter. We talked about it for quite a while before you called her over here. We honestly thought we weren't gonna be given any choice either. But Cassandra assured us you wouldn't let that happen. Aphrodite, Athena, and Hera all told us the same thing. So we've had plenty of time to talk it over and think about it."

Bob turned to Cassandra giving her a lip lock that left HER so breathless, she nearly passed out. "Thank you!" was all he said to her. He turned back to the table. "There's another thing you should all know. The Boss is 'putting a leash' on everyone ease's powers including all the other Olympian gods and goddesses. They'll be able to use their powers for exactly the things they were created for and nothing else. From now on, every one of you has an irrevocable right to say no to sex with anyone, including me. No god or goddess will ever be raped again."

Hera gave Bob a quizzical look. "I don't understand Bob. If we're bound and bonded to you, how can we say no?"

Casandra spoke up. "Master will not allow the binding and bonding process to affect our ability to say no to sex. In that area we have full free will. From what he just said it sounds to me like he had the Boss extend that right to every other god and goddess as well."

Bob chuckled. "Gods woman, you know me TOO well. I'm gonna have to find a way to trip you up one of these days."

Everyone laughed when Casandra batted her eyes at him and said, "well good luck with THAT one my love." she sipped her wine then continued, "oh and darling, if you don't figure out some way to fit twelve women in our bed tonight, it's gonna get awful crowded. You're gonna have a few of us sleeping on top of you."

"Sounds like a lot of fun to me," he laughed.

Cassandra playfully slapped his arm. "It figures you'd say something like that you perv."

Bob looked down at his arm. "Ouch! Meanie! Actually I do have an answer for you." He looked at Kadir. "Baby girl, magically enlarge our bedroom so that its twenty-seven feet on all sides without changing the outside detentions of the room or the castle."

Kadir grinned. "Done Master."

"Now enlarge the bed to fill the room leaving only a two foot walkway for access to the bathroom and the hot tub room."

"Ooh I like it! All set Master!"

"Good girl! Next make the hot tub room 54 feet on all sides, then enlarge the hot tub to fifty feet in diameter centering in the room and fill it with water at a temperature of one hundred and one degrees. Again do it without changing any of the outside dimensions. As usual, make sure the water stays magically clean and pure."

"Yeah, fun time!"she giggled. "Got it all finished Master."

"Okay Baby girl. Now comes the hard part." He brought up a holographic map of the islands. "See these six islands around where we put Athena's new temple? First I want you to move all the sea life on the beaches or in the water near them to about two miles south of the southern most one."