Creation's Guardian Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay they're all moved Master."

Bob changed the map so that the whole small island group was now a single island about fifty miles in diameter. "Good job Baby girl, now make the whole area look just like on the map."

"Ooh this is getting interesting! Got that all set too Master."

"Okay Baby girl, now comes the fun part. I want you to link minds with each of the goddesses starting with Aphrodite and skipping Athena. Create exact duplicates of each of their temples spacing them equal distance apart and all facing inland."

Twenty minutes later Kadir said, "all done Master. You were right, that WAS a lot of fun!"

"Great job Baby girl. But we're not quite done yet. Create inter connecting walkways between all the temples and additional walkways to the beach. Then fill in the area between the walkways with a thick, plush carpet of grass that never needs maintenance and randomly scatter shade trees all over the island making sure the temples themselves have plenty of shade. When you're finished put a security shield over the island making sure that each goddess can come an go as she pleases then add a weather shield similar to the one here."

"That looks fantastic, I love it Master! All done too!"

"Thank you baby girl."

"You're welcome Master."

Bob sat staring off into space. Finally after several minutes Cassandra asked, "what's bugging you my love?"

"Huh? Oh ...nothing. I just have the strangest feeling that there's a couple of things I overlooked. Can you think of anything I might have missed?"

"The bedroom sounds perfect. The hot tub sounds fantastic and the island with the temples sounds absolutely divine." She gave Bob a puzzled look for a few seconds. "Oh I get it. This is your little attempt to trip me up, huh? In that case...hmm...bedroom? Nope. Hot tub room? That not it either. Has to have something to do with the island." She thought for a few minutes. "Nice try darling. But I think I've got it figured out. I can think of three things that you would normally do but didn't. First you didn't name the island. I can think of several names you'd like. But the one you'd probably pick is Olympic Island. The other things are you didn't put statues of the Goddesses in front of their respective temples or a fountain where all the walkways intersect. How'd I do Master?"

Bob shook his head laughing. "Damn! You got me again woman! How in Heaven's name did you pick those three things out? I gave Kadir a whole laundry list of things to do."

"Simple. I hear and remember EVERY word you say even if I'm busy talking to someone else my love. All I had to do was play it all back in my mind until I spotted things I know you'd do but left out. It really wasn't much of a challenge Master."

She thought for a few seconds. "It's not hard for me to know what you're thinking most times. You have a special relationship with each of your women. But our relationship goes way beyond that. It's unique in that we're soulmates, essentially two sides of the same coin. Like earlier when you had that look on your face that Artemis mentioned. I knew you were in telepathic communication with someone, although I wasn't sure exactly who or why. But I could feel it. I had no doubt in my mind that you didn't like what you were being told. There isn't a very long list of things that upset you that much. Given the day's, events it was fairly easy to guess that it had something to do with the goddesses. The rest was even simpler. You had exactly the same look on your face when Destiny told you that Stacy had to be bound to you. Think about the different roles I play in your life. Even though our spirits aren't bound together by a ring anymore, they're so intertwined it's impossible to tell where one ends and the other begins."

"Which explains why you're always miles ahead of me sweetie. So I think I'll just quit while I'm behind," Bob chuckled. Right now though, I think it's time for a little fun." He used his magic to lite a campfire, clear the table, and create all the s'mores fixings. "There ya go sweetie, enjoy!"

"Oh boy! Chocolaty, chewy, gooey crunchy time! Yummy! Thank you Master!" Cassandra giggled.

Once everyone else was crowded around the campfire making and eating s'mores Aphrodite said to Bob, "what are you gonna do with Hermes? Despite what the myths say, he's never been with a woman. Being around all this naked female flesh is eventually gonna drive him up the wall."

"That's a valid point AND a very good question Sweetcheeks. I've got an idea that may work if you can help me out a bit by giving him a few gentle nudges in the right direction." Bob explained what he had in mind ."

"Ooh that's devious! But it just might work. I love it and of course I'll help you anyway I can Bob."

Bob called Hermes over to the table. "I want you to understand that Neuveia is now, and always will be, your home. But it isn't your prison. You're free to come and go as you want. If I need you I can always summon you. Okay?"

"WOW! I've never been allowed to do that before! Thank you Bob!"

"It's no problem Hermes. I don't have any messages for you to deliver right now. But how would you like to undertake a quest? If you accept my quest, I don't really care when you begin or how long it takes to complete. All I care about is that you do complete it."

"That sounds intriguing, what did you have in mind?"

"You heard what Cassandra said about her and I being soulmates right?"

"Yeah. I thought it was really sweet."

"Well Hermes, you have a soulmate out there somewhere in creation too. Everyone does. My quest to you is for you to go and search creation until you find your perfect soulmate."

"Seriously?"

"Yep. The only stipulation is if you accept the quest, you must complete it. You can't return here until you do. When you do complete it come back here and I promise I'll have a special reward for you that I know you'll love."

Hermes thought for a few minutes. "I accept your quest. It's quite a challenge but I love it! May I leave now?"

"You're free to begin whenever you choose Hermes."

"Thank you. I'll say good bye to everyone and be on my way then."

After Hermes left, Cassandra came over to Bob, a s'more in each hand. She stood on the bench climbing into Bob's lap. Everyone laughed when she rubbed a s'more all over her face and did the same to Bob giving him a long, deep passion filled, tongue dueling kiss that left them both breathless. When she finally broke the kiss and came up for air, she grinned and said, "thank you soo much Master!"

"You're welcome sweetie. But what are you thanking me for?"

"For getting rid of Hermes in such a nice way. I know he's never seen a naked woman before. But he was really beginning to creep us all out. I hope he does find his true love."

"I hope so too sweetie. But just to be on the safe side, I had Aphrodite cast a spell on him. If he even thinks about raping someone, he'll find himself unable to rise to the occasion. He won't be able to use his magic for sexual purposes either. The last thing I want is another Zeus on our hands." Bob explained what Hermes said about Zeus. "The other thing is, I expected to have to talk him into it. He accepted the quest too quickly. I got the feeling he already had someone in mind and I wasn't sure he'd take 'no' for an answer."

Hera spoke up. "I can't imagine who that would be Bob. Hermes wasn't very well liked on Olympus. He had an attitude so thick you couldn't cut it with a sword. I thought it was because of who his father was. It never occurred to me that Zeus would rape him too. Now I understand why he acted that way."

"I didn't see that one coming either Bob. But looking back on it now, I should have. All the signs were there. Unfortunately, I was too wrapped up in my own problems to notice them. Rape isn't about sex or love at all. The rapist needs to feel powerful and in control while the victim's fear and shame only serves to feed his feelings of being powerful and in control making him feel even stronger. It's a vicious cycle and one that I detest." Aphrodite sighed deeply then continued. "I really hope Hermes isn't headed down that path."

Just then Destiny appeared. Cassandra rolled her eyes and said, "what is it this time Destiny?"

Destiny smiled and said, "don't worry Cassandra. I just have some information to share with all of you. The reason Hermes was giving everyone the creeps is because of his clumsy attempts to get past your mental defenses to see if any of you were open to fucking him. Of course he wasn't anywhere near strong enough to succeed. But that didn't stop your minds from subconsciously reacting to block him.

"Hermes has always been a bit... unstable. But with Zeus gone, he's become even more so. He has an unquenchable thirst for power and thinks Bob isn't experienced enough to stop him. He realized that all of you are too strong for him to trick into bed. That's why he accepted Bob's quest so quickly. He sees this as his chance to get the power he craves so much. His plan was to create a whole new generation of gods and goddesses with himself as their king then come back here, kick some ass and take over Bob's role.

"What he doesn't realize is it's never gonna happen. His idea was to impregnate Gaia first then move on to the six Titanides impregnating each of them as well. The problem is they're all sterile, and so is he. Not only that, when he accepted Bob's quest, he locked himself into an endless loop. His soulmate never has, nor ever will be created. He'll spend eternity searching for something that doesn't exist. By giving him that quest, Bob inadvertently neutralized any threat Hermes posed to himself or any else."

Bob was livid. "The three of you knew he was dangerous? Yet you still put him here with twelve women? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?"

"Slow down little brother. Stop and think for a minute. While he was here, he posed no danger to himself or anyone else. Every woman here is more than capable of defending herself. There isn't one who couldn't break him in half in an instant. On top of that, he'd have to deal with you. What else were we supposed to do with him? Let him run loose throughout creation in the shape he was in? At least HERE he could be controlled."

"All right Sis, I get the point. But damn it, you should have at least warned me."

"I'm sorry Bob. You're right, we should've warned you. But we honestly didn't think about it. In fact he wasn't even on our radar until you gave him the freedom to come and go as he pleased. Then before we could even react, he accepted your quest. That one little act changed him from being a possibly dangerous psycho into a meek little lamb compelled to eternally chase his own tail."

"I guess we got lucky this time. But please try to be more careful in the future. Because sooner or later our luck is gonna run out."

"All I can promise is we'll try Bob. But something might still slip past us. If it does happen again, try to remember, we count on you to be our safety net. So am I forgiven or do I have to go back and cry on mom's shoulder because you're still mad at me?"

"Nah, you're forgiven Sis. You're too damn sexy to be crying on anybody's shoulder," he chuckled.

"Thanks for the compliments little brother. I love hearing 'em. But you're not getting into my panties," Destiny giggled as she disappeared.

Cassandra put her arms around Bob leaning in nuzzling his neck as she squirmed her delectable little ass around in his lap causing his massive cock to harden instantly. "Speaking of getting into someone's panties...ooh is that a tree trunk I feel poking at my ass or are you just happy to see me?" she giggled.

"I think it 's a little of both," Bob groaned.

"Well my love, you have twelve hot and very horny women all waiting for you to fuck us all brainless." She sniffed the air a couple of times. "Judging by the smell of the air, I don't think I'm the only woman at this table swimming in her own pussy juice. So I think you should get started, don't you? I also think that even though I 'm so horny that I could fuck you for days without stopping, you need to let me pick the fucking order. Okay?"

Bob groaned softly again as Cassandra continued to move her magnificent ass around on his huge shaft soaking it with her copious juices. "Yeah we definitely need to get started. But I'm curious, why do you wanna pick who goes when?"

"Because Master, even though all I wanna do right now is stuff that big monster of yours in my tiny, tight, little pussy, it wouldn't be fair to all the other women. I realize that, and as difficult as it's gonna be, I can wait my turn. It also means that I'll be totally fair about picking who gets to ride when."

"Okay sweetie. I guess that means you get to play another role in my life then, as mistress of the harem," Bob chuckled.

Cassandra slapped his arm playfully. "Ooh you...you would think of something like that," she giggled. "Okay mister smart ass, just port us all to the hot tub and I'll take it from there."

Bob spread them out in a half circle in the center of the hot tub, five of his original women on one side of him, Cassandra in his lap, and the six goddesses on the other side.

Cassandra turned her head looking around the new hot tub in awe. "Holy shit Master! This thing is huge! I love it! Thank you!"

Demeter moaned softly. "Hmm...the ritual bath in my temple is fed by a hot spring. But it's nothing compared to this! Those water jets feel amazing! It's so relaxing, I could almost live in here," she giggled.

Artemis said, "I've never even seen one before." she closed her eyes and groaned. "Demeter's right though, it feels lovely."

Hestia giggled. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I've got one of those hot water jets squirting directly into my pussy." She squirmed around a bit then moaned out, "ooh yeah, now it's hitting the perfect spot. Gods that feels sooo good!"

Cassandra looked over at Hestia. "If you're not careful girl, your first orgasm's gonna be from a spray of hot water instead of a nice hard cock."

"Hmmm...but it feels sooo good! I'm not sure I care right about nowwwww! She arched her back and moaned loudly with her eyes closed. After several seconds, she relaxed, opening her eyes and blushing, "I'm soo sorry, but that felt sooo good! I couldn't help myself."

"Don't be embarrassed about it Hestia. It's no big deal. But I suggest you move over just a bit. Otherwise you might get way to sensitive to enjoy a good fucking later."

"I'm a...already p...p...pretty sensitive now,"she stuttered as she moved away from the water jet.

"Your body'll settle down in a few minutes. But if you imagine feeling a hundred times more pleasure, you'll have some idea of how good Master's cock's gonna feel," Cassandra replied.

She turned to Bob. "As much as I love sitting on this flagpole of yours, it's time to begin. I want you to start with the three you haven't fucked yet. Artemis first, then Demeter, followed by Hestia. After that it'll be Aphrodite, Athena, and Hera. I'll give you a short break. Then it's me, Kadir, Asimah, followed by Stacy, Selena, and Cailin. I chose that order for a couple of reasons. One, I think the binding,bonding process is the most important thing so that needs to come first and its only right that the three newest members of our family get first rides. Two, if you notice, after your break I used the order in which you chose the rest of us. I really think THAT'S as fair as it gets."

"I agree darling, it's absolutely fair. There's one more thing I want though. See, it's been one hell of a day and even though all of you have been sitting around totally naked all day, I haven't had a chance to check out our three newest family members. But instead of doing it here and now, I'm gonna check each one out individually as their turn comes up. That way each one gets the chance to strut her stuff and impress me."

"Ooh I love that idea! Close your eyes while I get off you and then port yourself to the bed. I'll send Artemis out in a minute or so."

Bob wasn't kidding when he said he hadn't had time to REALLY look at the three goddesses. When Artemis stood in the doorway with one hand on the door casing the other on a cocked hip and a sultry smile on her face, Bob was stunned by her beauty.

She had long blond hair with red highlights that hung loosely down past her waist in long redish gold ringlets that framed her face perfectly. Her eyes were huge and the brightest blue that Bob had ever seen with long, thick, 'fuck me' eyelashes that curled at the ends. They had a mischievous twinkle in them that said she knew exactly what she was doing to him. Her nose was a cute little button nose but her lips were so full and pouty they made Bob's huge cock twitch at the thought of having them wrapped around it.

Her scrumptious tits were were perfectly round like two halves of a large grapefruit that sat high on her chest with beautiful light tan silver dollar sized areolae and big, pink, puffy nipples that stood out as proud as she was beautiful. She had a belly that was flat and well toned, just short of being muscular but still soft enough to be feminine. Her waist was tiny, flowing gracefully into perfectly rounded full hips, that led to very long, shapely, slightly muscular legs. Her hairless cunt was already flowered open with her arousal, and Bob could see her juices glistening off the outer lips of her luscious pussy.

She stood there like that for a good minute letting him devour her body with his hungry eyes before dropping her hands. straightening up, and spinning around on her toes. She slapped herself on the ass while looking over her shoulder at Bob. "Well what do you think, don't I have a fantastic ass?"

All Bob could do was nod and groan. Her ass was perfect. Heart shaped without an ounce of flab anywhere, it stuck out just enough to be a nice bubble butt that almost begged to be smacked as she walked by.

Artemis dropped to her hands and knees on the foot of the huge bed. She slowly crawled up to Bob like a panther stalking her prey. Her eyes never left his as her succulent tits bounced, and jiggled enticingly each time she moved. She crawled up over him until she was looking directly down into his eyes. "I know it's gonna hurt like hell at first. Cassandra says you're a gentle and considerate lover, especially the first time. But that's NOT what I want. I don't CARE if I scream out or cry in pain. I want you to just take me! I want it hard and fast without any pity whatsoever! Show me you're truly a man worthy of my devotion! Take me without mercy! Make me yours for eternity!"

A primal growl came from deep within Bob's throat. Using his magic, he spun Artemis around facing away from him. He got on his knees behind her and placed the huge mushroomed head of his enormous cock against the opening to her tight virgin cunt. Without warning, he grabbed her hips and yanked her back onto his monstrous cock ripping through her hymen and ramming all nine inches of his huge shaft into her tight unsuspecting cunt in a single thrust.

He felt Artemis's pain as he took her virginity and they bonded. She screamed and cried out. But as she requested, he paid her no mind. He rammed his enormous cock in and out of her bleeding cunt as fast and as hard as he could without giving her any time to adjust to his size. She cried and whimpered as the tears rolled down her cheeks. Yet he continued to pound away at her tight cunt without mercy.

Soon Artemis's cries of agony began to turn into moans of pleasure. Bob could feel her copious juices coating his monstrous shaft and trickling down her inner thighs in an almost steady stream. Her breathing quickened to the point she was panting like a bitch in heat. Some of her sweat ran off her glorious tits in small rivulets soaking the bed, more ran down her back, over her gorgeous ass, and down the back of her thighs.