All Comments on 'Creation's Guardian Ch. 13A'

by bob54z

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 6 years ago

First let me me say how sorry I am for your loss. I am glad to see your back to writing and hope it will also help you deal with the loss.

TLB1981TLB1981almost 6 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss and glad your back. I hope the next chapter will be posted soon.

ThitabeThitabealmost 6 years ago
As Always Great Story

I am truly sorry for your loss. I have had many family members pass from Cancer and I can sympathize with what you have been going through.

I am glad to see that you are back to writing and I hope to see more chapters in the near future. Hopefully you will find an editor soon. I understand your desire for a female editor, but should you not find one, I would be willing to assist you with editing at least until you find one that fits your needs better.

TLB1981TLB1981almost 6 years ago

It made a good time for that interview so both sides can see it so they can get to know him as a person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Such an amazing story would love to see a few more male characters that are “good” and not just all woman that are good :) I adore the harem idea so prehaps have another chapter that goes in to the time he spends with his “Main” ladies... though I suppose your kinda doing that with the pregnancies but with so many woman bonded and fucking bob it’s a bit hard to keep track of everyone :) Thank you so much for the story and hope to see another chapter in the future. I know your wife is looking down proud of the hard work and love you placed in to this and every story you write. :)

thunderhorse21thunderhorse21almost 6 years ago

Deeply sorry for your loss hope your writing gives you some measure of comfort after all you have been through, though nothing can replace a lost loved one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

My condolences for your loss. It's never easy to lose a loved one. I wish you the best of luck as you go on in life. As for your story welcome back and good work as always.

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
so sorry

sending hugs and prayers, sorry for your loss. I read the new chapter and once again you nailed it. love the whole story and cant wait for the next chapters... thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really great story

You finished with to be continued . I hope it will be

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob54z@bob54z
Chapter 15a of Creation's Guardian has been posted here:Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21596836 Apologies to my readers. I've been away far too long. CG15 is in the works and I hope to have it published soon. also I now have a Patreon page https://www.patreon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES