All Comments on 'Creation's Guardian Ch. 15A'

by bob54z

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Have not even read it yet.

I am sure if this chapter is half as well written as your last ones it will set the standards. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's been a long time

Welcome back thank you for carrying on the story I have been really enjoying it . It's been to long but thanks any way

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just a thought

Seems like the story itself is getting bogged down by the minutiae of details. I mean you spent 10 months-ish to describe 20 new virgins being bedded and new tasks/jobs for some of the women, but almost no new plot progression. I know this sounds critical, but actually just want to remind you that the overly anal retentive fans that immerse themselves into all this detail are only part of your fanbase. Some of us just enjoy reading a good story

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 4 years ago
Glad you are back and OK

First off, I am glad you are doing well after all the natural drama forced upon you. Thanks for getting this chapter started and for letting all of us see how the leadership teams were developed. Thanks also for the cliff hanger (LOL) and the foreshadowing. Keep on doing you. We can't wait to see where you take us. JT

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So it took you almost 10 months to come up with the four page chapter. That didn't do anything to progress the story any further. Wow is all I can say. I will be generous and give it a 3-star. Because I think it could have been a lot better.

TLB1981TLB1981over 4 years ago

Is these going to be another two part like 13a and 13d or is thee going to be more.

bob54zbob54zover 4 years agoAuthor
thank you all for your comments

I realize that it's been a very long time between chapters. But I am an unpaid author that still has to make a living. On top of that; life hasn't been exactly kind to me lately. My wife of 25 years passed on followed a few months later by my only son. then mother nature decided to throw some temper tantrums and toss a couple of major earthquakes my way. it's cost me thousands to repair the damage to my home and property and it still isn't completely repaired. These days I write if and when I have the time and extra energy. I don't seek your pity; just your patience and understanding..

Bob54z

LynchjimLynchjimover 4 years ago
Thank you bob54z

I don’t care if you don’t want pity it’s not pity I’m giving you I’m giving you all my thoughts and thanking you for the joy I get from reading your stories.

I hope life sends you some happiness Bob. Just write if and when you can please it’s worth the wait.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago
please continue

i really enjoy reading this. looking forward to more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thank you Bob54z

it was wonderful getting this chapter , as someone that has had a bad go of it also lately i really appreciate you pulling through your trying times to bless us with more of your universe .

TREK1TREK1over 4 years ago
Bob

You know what, we think we have it tough in life until we read about someone like you and then I say, naah I've still got it good in life. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to you, just know, it does get better, eventually.

I was binging on Creations Guardian and are off to read your other two stories as well. When I looked at your update rate I thought to not read but I'll tell you this, for a story this captivating I'm willing to wait and I've put you right up there with LTPC and Tefler as my favourite writers on this site. I also understand this is a hobby to you and you still have to work for an income so it'll take longer, I hope the writing keeps your mind busy and off of the heartache, pain and sufferings of life.

All the best and looking forward to the next chapter.

TK

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMalmost 4 years ago
sorry

I am very sorry to hear about your wife and son.Take all the time you need

A friend TIGERWOLFSTORM

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Want to keep reading

I see you moved to another site with your stories. Unfortunately, the page is a black box asking for $5 a month without knowing what we are getting. I would assume that we would be paying $5-10 a chapter which is too much. Let me see what I would be getting and I might be willing to pay. The reason I went looking for your stories is I am a fan. I am also on a budget.

buddah222buddah222about 3 years ago

This is a really great story and hope that you do continue

My condolences for your loss by the way I just hope that this incident doesn’t become a critical defining moment of negativity in your life

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 2 years ago

I am loving this story and hope now after 2 years that you come back and finish it.

Phoenix_HazePhoenix_Hazeabout 1 year ago

Unless Bob is uploading his stories on another site I'm guess this story is now dead. His Patreon and literotica pages haven't seen updates in years now. If I had to guess he is either physically incapable of continuing his writing his patreon mentioned he has a disability or he may have passed on his patreon said he was 64 years old which would make him 67-68 years old now if he is still alive.

My condolences for the loss of his wife and son and I hope things went okay with his home after the earthquake.

That said it's a shame to find a good story with no ending as is very often the case on this site. But this story is one of those gems that sucked you into binge reading it which I did over the course of a week.

My only critiques for the story have been the repetition of the sex scenes. In some cases the literal copy pasting of some with just names and some minor things changed it happened like 5 times. Also there have been spelling errors or words missing or swapped with another word. In one case a woman's named changed several times I forget the spelling but it was like crayolyn and greyolyn the name changed back and forth guessing it was remnants from an earlier draft that never got fixed. But having visited the patreon and seeing that Bob can only type with one finger I can understand why these things happened.

As for a minor frustration I had it was solely with the creativity of the use of Bob's power. Basically outside of morphing his tongue he never experiments with changes to his body. Either opting for ghost/phantom mouths and dicks or creating double dildo strapons for the women. Basically I wanted him to grow a second dick because he has shown no aversion to Anal so why not double his pleasure and stuff both holes at the same time. If it were me I would be manipulating my body all the time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob54z@bob54z
Chapter 15a of Creation's Guardian has been posted here:Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21596836 Apologies to my readers. I've been away far too long. CG15 is in the works and I hope to have it published soon. also I now have a Patreon page https://www.patreon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES