All Comments on 'Creative Writing'

by janon314

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndings4 months ago

We are lucky to have Literotica as a writing laboratory, and as a constant source of horny reading material.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Write for yourself and then share them with your readers!

5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"the captain of a Norwegian whaling boat captain." - The old Department of Redundancy Department strikes again! I cringe at how often I catch that in my own writing.

-

@Boyd Percy - I believe the mantra is more along the lines of "Write for yourself, but publish for your readers." It goes along with "Know your audience." as a reminder that publishing/posting is about meeting the readers' desires rather than your own. That's not to say you can't just post everything you write, but it's about managing expectations. There are few things more crushing than having a masterpiece that speaks dearly to you crucified because you put it before an audience that isn't interested in it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A great story on several levels.

Kozmic KowboyKozmic Kowboy4 months ago

An excellent story which hits home a bit for me. I have recently enrolled in a creative writing course through a seniors group locally and have been wrestling with revealing that I have stories published on here. I've decided that I will tell the group when we start with a disclaimer that if stories with explicit sex included offends anyone, please just pass them by and don't read them. I have also started a story which will have a basis of the main character enrolling in a writing course, so please don't feel I'm stealing your idea. I look forward to reading your other works.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chloe here: Thanks for that once again :)

sandm2006sandm2006about 1 month ago

"In the morning I was eating my breakfast when I saw Chloe wanking towards me, carrying a coffee."...........this 'mistake' made me chuckle on page 2. Given the previous context. Sack the proof reader. :- Great story,loved it)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanon314@janon314
July 2022 A gentle reminder to the readers of this site about the efforts of the authors. First you have to remember that the thousands of authors on Literotica are unpaid and publish for the love of it. Where else do you get thousands of hours of FREE entertainment these day...